Try Me, Bitch |BnHA| |Reader...

By Red__Ruby

bad·ass /ˈbadˌas/ INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN noun noun: badass; plural noun: badasses; noun: bad-ass; plural nou... More

Y/n: Screwed
Y/n: Bitch
Y/n: Bombarded
Y/n: Shitted
Y/n: Tired
Y/n: Win
Y/n: KMS
Y/n: Fuck
Y/n: Annoyed
Y/n: Oh Shit
Y/n: Attacked
Y/n: ... fuck
Y/n: Rest
Y/n: Naming
Y/n: Whatthefuck
Y/n: Oh, you're crazy crazy
Y/n: Trapped
Y/n: Escaped
Y/n: Dark Side
Y/n: Move
Y/n: MOTHERFU-
Author: Note
Y/n: Uh
Y/n: Ew
Y/n: Change
Y/n: Existential Crisis
Y/n: Runaway
Y/n: Help
Y/n: Hell
Y/n: White
Ashido x reader
Author x reader
Bakugo x reader
Dabi x reader
Denki x reader
Kirishima x reader
Midoriya x reader
Todoroki x reader
Yaoyorozu x reader
Toga x reader
Y/n: Evil
Y/n: Mourn
Y/n: Sneaky
Y/n: Passing
Y/n: Trying
Y/n: Unaware
Y/n: Aware
Y/n: Reset
Y/n: Extra
Y/n: Extra2
Deadpool: Fucking Y/n
Y/n: BACK BITCHES
Y/n: Work Bitch
Y/n: POWER UP MOFO
Y/n: TIME TO FUCK A PUMPKIN
Y/n: Criminality
Y/n: Decisions
Y/n: Motherfucker...
Y/n: GTFOI
Y/n: SQUARE UP MOFO
Y/n: It's PRESENT Time
Y/n: I'M HERE BITCH WHAT'S THE SITCH?!?!
Y/n: THE GANG'S BACK TOGETHER
Y/n: SUPER SONIC MALLET SMASHING BROS RACING ODYSSEY
Y/n: IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
Y/n: BITCH Lasagna
Y/n: Tip toeing in my Jordan's
Y/n: 69/69
Y/n: Cameo
Y/n: CLOWN
Y/n: That's not very cash money of you
Y/n: It be like that tho
Y/n: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT DAVE
Y/n: Her Start
Y/n: I have no fuckin idea what's goin on
Y/n: Shimmying Down Your Chimney ;)
Y/n: x Reader
Y/n: The Glass Between Us
Y/n: YOU WERE THINKIN I DIED
Author: Y'all-
Y/n: GONNA KICK YALLS ASSES WOO
Y/n: Milestone
Y/n: well DAMN okay
Y/n: Uh... Midoriya--
Y/n: Boned
Y/n: Miihoyminoy

Y/n: YOLO

21.3K 1K 1.6K
By Red__Ruby

After careful consideration, the ending choice for Y/n Dank L/n, isssss.........

Literally all of them lolol couldn't choose.

~
You stare down into the bright city of Kamino. The building you sat high upon gave you enough leverage so you couldn't be spotted. The cool breeze softly traveled past you, ruffling your hair slightly.

"I thought I'd find you up here."
You jumped up at that familiar voice.

"Hold your damn cock, you crazed butt stabber," you said, backing away to the edge of the building. "If you're gonna lick me again I will see with your spinal nerves." He cocked his head, expression puzzled.

"What?"
You glanced behind yourself and saw the tall ass drop.

"Why are you here?" You asked, "You were looking for me, why?"

"Because of me."
You turned your head and saw Author coming up onto the roof.

"Author!" You exclaimed, "AUTHOR!"
She raised her hands in surrender before you could tear her arm off.

"I know what you're thinking, Y/n," she said gently, "But I couldn't give less of a shit."
You clenched your fists.

"You sold me like a slave!"

"I gave you a chance to live another day," she countered, walking up to you. "I didn't force you to. You chose to go with him. You chose to introduce yourself to the League of Villains. Don't pin this on me when I got you out of Tartarus, travelled across the Pacific Ocean, and got you here safely and alive." She was standing nose to nose with you.

"You signed me up for something I didn't want."

"I signed you up to live. Maybe not the best life, but a life nonetheless."
You sneered at her.

"You're pathetic."

"Not as pathetic as you would've been strapped and bound to a chair in Tartarus indefinitely."

You aimed a punch at her, but she grabbed your wrist and spun you around. She threw you across the roof. You slid to a stop, glaring at the Asian.

"Don't fuck with me!!" You stood up.

"I've got the power of God and anime on my side! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You ran at her, easily pushing her off of the roof. There was a bright flash of green. A forceful blast of wind made you stumble back. You looked up at there was Author, flying high in the air.

"WHAT NO THATS ILLEGAL AUTHOR, SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!"
Author merely sneered and began free falling to the ground. She landed right in front of you and grabbed your arm. Before you could Cheetah out of the way, she flipped you over her shoulder. You landed square on your tailbone. You looked up and saw Author's eyes were no longer deep brown, but now a fluorescent green.

"... Shaggy?"
Author took a step away from you.

"You and your meme-fucking personality will make you enemies, Y/n," she said, "Because not everyone will be as lighthearted." Her eyes cooled down and her wings disappeared.

"Make your choice, Y/n," she said, "You're safest with them, even if they aren't the best choice. You know it. Admit it."
You looked away from her and to Dabi who remained silent the entire time.

'Okay he's SMOKIN hot, but also would kill me with no hesitation... would I really mind that though?'

*Your mind begins to wander*

'NOPE NOT AT ALL JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL ALLELUIA YOLO.'
You sighed and crossed your arms.

"I... I guess you're right," you said, "But don't think I'm going to be exclusively friendly with them." Author pursed her lips.

"Honey, we both know what's going through your head right now."

"WHAT?! THERE'S NOTHING GOING ON IN MY HEAD!!"

"..."

"... YOU TELL NO ONE!" You jumped off of the roof. Author stood there for a moment before turning to Nipple Boy.

"Y/n thinks you're hot and wants to fuck the shit out of you."
A small smirk came to his face.

"That much was obvious. I can't believe someone like her is one of the most wanted villains."

"Get in line, Crusty Nutsack, get in line."

~
'Nagano Prefecture, The Beast's Forest. Meet in two hours.'
That was the brief, vague text you received from an unknown number. However the hell they got your phone number, it doesn't matter.

'Guess I'm moving sooner than I thought.' You opened up a new message to Author, but hesitated.

"Hey, I know I was a piece of shit to you, but I need a transport to Nagano Prefecture, The Beast's Forest. I need to meet with Dabi."
You sent the message and waited for a minute.

PING!

'Use protection.'

"WHATTHEFUCK I NEVER SAID THAT?! WAIT DID YOU TELL HIM THAT?!"

'Yep. Have fun.'
With a gaping mouth, you looked up from your screen to see trees surrounding you.

"Oh, you're here."
You turn your head to see Dabi behind you—

"Oh god I am so sorry for whatever Author said to you, she's a dumb piece of shit that's clogging the toilet—what are you doing?"
As you were rambling on, Dabi leaned his head closer to you.

"If you lick me I'll rip thine dick from thou body, try me thou cream-faced loon. Where got'st that goose look, Yeasty Unchin-snouted Giglet." A flash of confusion came across his face.

"You're... interesting." He backed away from you and put his hands in his pockets.

'Skaterboi.'

"What exactly are we doing?" You asked.

"Attacking," he replied, walking past you.

"Well yeah, no shit, but what are we attacking?" You caught up with him and walked next to him.

"U.A. Heroes and their first years."
The blood rushed to your ears.

"Why?" The question came faster than you realized.

"We make them realize their peace is resting in our hands."

"Oh..."
He looked down at you and saw your eyes downcast to the ground. He didn't say anything and turned his gaze back.

'This is the first time I've seen them since... whatever I did.' You thought, letting out a silent sigh. Your steps grew slower, unintentionally pulling back from Dabi.

"Oi." You jerked back when he gripped your wrist tightly. "Wallow in your own self pity another time. We have a mission to do."
You scrunched up your face and yanked him in closer to you.

"Fight me, Nipple Boy, I'll rip whatever piercings you have in your dick."

"I don't think I'd mind that."

"Bottom."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 32.5K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
984K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
252K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
921K 49.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...