OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Back to the basics... [51]

1.5K 500 205
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Camila's POV.

***
Superstar, Y/N Brown seem leaving a club
with a mysterious woman...

***

For the seventh time this week, superstar Y/N Brown was seen leaving the club with a different woman!

***

Oh Nicki baby come back! Y/N needs you and she apparently doesn't know how to cope with things..

***

Is Brown ok? She's been out there a lot lately, and not in a good way. Insiders say that they are worried about the superstar.

Pictures below👀‼️‼️

Once the pictures popped up they showed the times she left the club and even the morning after outside of her house.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

***

Is Y/N ok? We all hope for the best, but it looks like she's going back to her old ways.

I glared at my phone screen before shutting it off. This has been an ongoing problem for the last couple of nights. Ever since we had that small argument after bringing Royalty from therapy, she's been this way.

I know she's only being like this because I didn't take her back and because I yelled at her that I didn't want to be with her. But she has to see it my way. I told her how I felt and she completely disregarded my feelings. But now that she's ready for us to get back together, then I should just jump on that. No, it doesn't work that way. Plus I was just angry, I didn't mean to yell those things at her.

But I still don't want to be just a second choice or like a back up because her and Nicki didn't work out. And that's exactly what I feel like I am to her. Someone to take her mind off of Nicki and I love her too much to put myself in that situation. Maybe I should have said that. It would have been better.

So I guess this is my fault that she's like this. But if she was as serious about getting me back like she claims then none of that shit would even matter.

"Mommy?"

I looked up to see Royalty slowly making her way over to me rubbing her eyes.

"Yes doll?"

She pouted up at me with her hands resting on my thighs. "Where momma at?"

I sighed before picking her small body up and sitting her on my lap. I didn't want to lie to her but she also doesn't need to know the truth.

After taking her to her doctors appointment the other week, Y/N hasn't really been around and if she was around, Royalty was either asleep or Y/N was too drunk off her ass to notice her.

"Momma is at work baby."

The same lie that I've been telling her, and I know she knows somethings isn't right. She may not know exactly what that is but my baby is smart so I'm sure she's figured it out.

Royalty laid her head down on my shoulder. "You say dat all time mommy."

I sighed placing a small kiss on her head. "I know mija, I know."

As I rocked Royalty I'm my arms I thought about all those pictures and articles that I'm sure are true about Y/N. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that she's out here going out and sleeping with random females. It reminds me of how she used to be before. How careless she was of anything and anybody's feelings.

But at this point it's really not about me, or us. It's about our child. She's the one whose getting the short end of the stick here.

Later that night

"Helloooo! It's meeeee!"

I rolled my eyes as I stood in front of the front door with my arms crossed. She's lucky as hell that the girls came to pick Royalty up a while ago.

"B-babe! Open up I-it's t-the polices!"

Here it is 3:00 o'clock in the damn morning and Y/N was banging on my door. I know she's drunk, that's how it's been.

"N-No I'm joking but it is me...Y/N!"

I opened the door and Y/N stood there still knocking with a smirk on her face.

"Why don't you go back to wherever the hell you came from."

She stared down at me and burst out laughing only making me even more upset.

"Nothing is funny Y/N!"

She chuckled and looked down at me sideways. "Aww babyyy d-don't be l-like thissss!" She yelled again as she tried to bend down and kiss me.

I turned my head from her moving out of the way letting her walk in. I watched as she scuffled her way past me to the couch.

"Baby why don't you come join me?"

I crossed my arms standing right in front of her. "No Y/N you're gonna lay here for tonight. Alone."

I reached over her grabbing the blankets that say in the back of the couch. "Here."

She just sat there staring up at me letting me put the sheets over her. She grabbed my hand making me sit in her lap.

She started attacking my neck with kisses. "Get off of me Y/N, god you stink!"

When I said that she finally got the point and slowly let me go.

"What's your problem." She demanded as she stood up.

"What's my problem? No what's your fucking deal Y/N, huh?!"

"You're the one that doesn't want me anymore!"

"It's been weeks Y/N! I'm tired of having to lie to our child! I'm sick of telling her that momma is gonna come.. she's waits up for you at night until she just passes out. Waiting for you to come and put her down to bed."

"Damnit Camila I'm doing all of this for you!"

"How is you going out getting pissed drunk and sleeping around for me?!"

She shook her head as she turned her face away from me.

"That's exactly what I thought! You're not doing shit for me or for your child, this is all about you! You're selfish and you never think of anyone or anyone else's feelings but your own!"

Her jaw clenched and her eyes closed she stood looking at me.

Within a quick instance her body hovered over mine as her lips were pressed up against my own.

"Mmm." I mumbled into the kiss as I tried to release myself from this damn trance she had me in. Even when she's drunk I still enjoyed her kisses. I felt her lips leave mine as she trailed her way down my neck going straight for my chest as she moved my robe over some. That's when I knew I needed I stop this before it gets to heated.

"W-wait Y/N stop it." I said trying to catch my breath.

She stared down at me for a moment and I could tell she was angry. She stood up from the couch quickly and I saw her jaw clinch as she stood up from the bed. "Damnit Camila!"

I flinched back watching her pace around the room until she stood to look at me.

"What the fuck do you want from me huh?! I'm trying Camila, I-I really am." She mumbled the last part under her breath.

"Y-Y/N you are drunk alright. You just need to lay down and rest."

She snatched away from me. "No! You obviously don't know what I need! Because if you did then you'd let me be with you!"

I sighed standing up in front of her. "Y/N please." At this point I didn't even feel like arguing with her. Because when she's had more than a few drinks she's so belligerent and there is no reasoning with her.

I tried to lay her back down on the couch but she ended up falling and pulling me by my arms with her. I fell right on top of her.

I went to get up but she had a tight grip on me.

I let my eyes shut for a second before I opened them again. "Y/N, let go please."

She whined as her grip tighten around my waist. "Can we just stay like this...please."

Her voice was all of a sudden so calm and quiet. It's hard to believe that she was literally just screaming at me.

"I love you baby." I looked up at her and she smiled drunkenly down at me. "You still love me right?"

I pushed her face away from mine. "Goodnight Y/N."

Of course I love her. But I'm so pissed right now all I want to do is sleep and she needs to sleep this off.

God we have got to get our shit together.

⚙️⚙️⚙️⚙️

A/N

Camila's right. They have to get their shit together!

This was just a quick update. I hope you all enjoyed🙂

Thanks so much for reading/voting🧡also sorry for any mistakes :p

UPDATE COMING SOON🐎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 122 26
It's been exactly 5 years since Camila Cabello left fifth harmony and things could not be more glum. After Camila had 2 successful albums in 2 years...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
274K 25.2K 66
** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the baby, so after she gave birth to a beautif...