Not So Innocent (Naruto Uzuma...

By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

*Completed* Let me introduce myself. At a young age my parents died and I was left all alone. That is... unt... More

Not So Innocent
Teams. Why am I stuck with idiots?
Bell Test. Wait... What?
Missions. They did what?!
A Bonding experience
Tree Climbing!!
An Eventful Morning and Scary Afternoon.
One month... The Chuunin exams?!?!
Welcome Home!!
A/N!!!
Jealousy
The Return of Gama!!!
Three Days of Nothing
The Final Exam
Leaving. Is this goodbye?
Some Secrets Revealed?
No name... v.v
First Date... And the Rasengan....
Please enjoy this line ___________
The Festival of Goodbyes.
Thank you!
Day1
Day 2... KNOCK IT OFF!
A/N!!
Just Waitin on The Perv...
Seriousness... ACTIVATE!
Is it just me?
A/N: The New Story
Interuptions and Answers
Confrontation and.. Betrayal?
No...
8 months Later
A Year and a Half later.. Home
;) Enjoy
Training... Oh kami...
Oh kami..
A/N
Meeting The Kazekage
News
Telling
Stolen
A/N!!!
Is this really him?
Two weeks... Bad..
Who?
Three weeks Later
Home...
I hate Missions..
AN IMPORTNANT BABY NOTICE!!!
A/N:
Im so bored..
Ummm... ok...
Holy Cheeze itz This boy is Craaazy!
2 weeks later.. Evacuations
Official names and Sorries
Goodbye Sora!
Figures
Visits
Your kidding me right?
Waaaaaiiiiit.... OMK!!!
No way..
A/N: Question!!!!
Gomen its not an Update..
Not an Update :'(
YAY!!! AN UPDATE!!!
O.o Hi ^-^/
A/N:
Another View
Safe and Sound
Eplogue~ 5 years later~
Epilogue Part 2 ~I Do~
A/N:
A/N

Epilogue Part 3~Enjoy(;~

8.5K 217 90
By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

For those of you who don't like 'that' type of thing then please skip over to the end of the chapter. But for those of you who do... you know who you are ;) the beginning of this chapter is for you.

*********

Naruto kept carrying me through the house to the bedroom which was scattered with rose petals everywhere and vanilla scented candles. Setting me down, we both stared at the room.

"Girls.." We laughed. Naruto placed both hands on my hips and turned me to face him.

"I love you, Shiori." He whispered, pressing his forehead to mine.

"I love you to, Naruto." He slowly kissed my lips.

"I really love this dress, but its in the way." I smiled and reached behind me, unzipping the dress. Slipping my arms from the sleeves I teasingly held it against me so it wouldn't fall.

"I couldn't agree more." I let the fabric drop, revealing my new bra and panties set. Naruto's eyes roamed my body and it was at that time I decided to undress him. I flung his jacket off his shoulders to the floor and unbuttoned his shirt. He removed his shoes and belt, while I kept his tie on and trailed my fingers down his toned stomach to his pants.

"Don't be a tease now." He whispered huskily in my ear. I just bit my lip and lowered myself to my knees in front of him, unbuttoning the waistband of his pants and pulling them down his legs. Letting my hands skim up his legs, I pressed one hand against his growing arousal.

Naruto groaned, as I cupped him over his tight boxers, palming him gently. Slipping my hands beneath the waistband of his boxers, I pulled them down, freeing his hard erection from its confines.

"Go sit on the bed." I ordered. Naruto stepped away from his clothes and obeyed, spreading his legs a bit so I could sit between them. He looked so sexy wearing just his orange tie.

Kneeling between his legs again, I brought one hand up and wrapped my fingers around his shaft, stroking it gently, and letting my thumb slide over the moist tip. Naruto let out a groan and fisted his hands in the sheets.

Pumping him a few more times, my tongue darted out and flitted over his tip, before I engulfed the entire head inside my mouth.

"Tsh.. damn it..." Naruto ground out, one of his hands coming to the back of my head as I sucked him. "Shiori.." I hummed around his large member as I lowered my head taking more of him into my mouth. "No..more.." I pumped the base as I started bobbing my head, taking him deeper that the last time and swirling my tongue around the tip. "That's enough." And just like every time, I'm tossed onto my back on the bed with him rolling off my under garments.

He never let's me have any fun.

"Now.." He takes off his tie and uses it to bind my hands. "Its time for my little wife to enjoy." He tied the end to the head board, not allowing me to move as he kissed down my neck to my breasts where he licked and sucked a pert nipple into his mouth, sucking greedily.

I tugged and tugged at the tie but I couldn't move. He tied it to tight. And he knew it. His tongue drew circles down my stomach, coming to a stop as he dipped inside my belly button and played with my piercing. I lifted my head, watching and feeling as he thrust his tongue inside my belly button once more before continuing down.

"Please, Naruto! Just make me yours already!" I whined. That stopped him. Naruto came back to face level with me. I felt his member at my entrance and moaned when he thrust inside. "Yes!" I threw my head back and cried out as he began moving his hips at a fast and steady rate. "Ohhh kami!"

Naruto let my hands go and intertwined our fingers as he ploughed into me. My eyes wouldn't stay open as each thrust sent wave after wave after wave of pleasure racketing through my body. My orgasm washed over me, and I could feel Naruto stiffen above me as he came with me. We haven't been intimate in awhile because of the kids. And I know that by the end of the week, I won't be able to walk straight.

When Naruto came down from his high, he opened his eyes to reveal a set of red hughs.

"K-Kurama..." I breathed. Kurama started moving again, rougher than Naruto and faster.

Yep... Definitely not going to be able to walk after this.

*****

Its safe now!!!

By the end of the week I was sore and exhausted and completely content. Naruto and Kurama had taken me every way possible. I'd be surprised if I wasn't pregnant again.

Which did I did find out I was about two weeks after. And yes, it was just one this time. Menma who is now three, is an adorable little boy with exotic red hair a bright blue eyes. We've raised a wonderful family, and I'm proud to say that the twins are in the academy, under Iruka-sensei, and are going to be put on Kakashi-nii's team.

Now I bet your wondering where he's been. Well he actually met a girl, Miki, and settled down, beginning a family of his own. She's a nice lady and I was actually surprised to hear that they were seeing each other in secret for many years. He now has two sons, Sakumo, and Obito, named after his father and former best friend.

He's really happy and, no, he hasn't stopped reading dads books. He is actually dads proof reader, and gets to read the original manuscripts which makes him really happy.

Oh, Sasuke has become Captain of the Anbu, Danzo is dead, Sai actually opened up and all our friends are married now. Its amazing how much love is in the air, especially with the pairs you wouldn't believe.

NejixTenten

LeexSakura

ChojixIno

ShimamaruxTemari

KibaxHinata

And Sasuke settled down with a nice girl from the waterfall village, named Kimi. Nice girl and he's genuinely happy for once. They have a daughter Menma's age, and they absolutely adore each other.

Naruto and I, well, our love is still going strong and we are together every day. Well.. when I'm not teaching academy students. Yeah I became an academy teacher and its very full filling.

I love it and I get to mess with my kids. ^-^

Life is going good. And it seems it will stay that way for quite awhile. I'm looking forward to the future, but I'm making sure to live in the now, with my friends and family. Mom and dad are getting married so I had better get going. I can't wait to see everyone together again. Its been awhile since we've all gathered together in one place. I'm looking forward to it!

Anyway I better go! Naruto's becoming impatient!

"Shiori, come on!"

"Coming!"

Ayame: Its finally over. Though I'm sad to see it ending, I wanted to announce that I will be starting a new Naruto love story!!! And I might even post the first chappy tonight!

^-^ I just want to let you know, my lovelies that I love you all and thank you for all your support through this book! And if you want to read the new book then keep checking in! I have no clue what I'll name it yet.. but I will start on it tonight!

I really hope you all enjoyed reading this, I know I enjoyed writing it! And all you fan girls! Do not be afraid to squeal over Naruto's adorableness! I know do while I write all the time! So I guess this is good bye for now.

Ja ne my lovelies~

~Ayame~ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 10.2K 18
I was once part of the Hidden Mist Village, but because of an event that resulted in my family's death when I was 8 years old, I found another Villag...
1.1K 69 9
**HIGHEST RANKING: #2 IN SASUKEXSAKURA** this is loosely based off of a fanfic I read that I loved the idea of but I wanted to expand on, credits to...
69.7K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
1K 24 8
Naruto has for years put up with the name calling, the abuse that the entire Leaf Village has done to him, in the hopes that one day, they would acce...