Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

Galing kay LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 20

8K 312 231
Galing kay LightWolf46

The Next Morning - Kirishima's POV

I wake up to see Ray and Bakugou still asleep but cuddling and I take a picture.

Ray's POV

I sense something in my arms move and I hold on a bit tighter, still wanting to sleep.

"Ray, I need to get up and so do you, you have a run to go on in ten minutes." Katsuki says to me and I sigh, letting him go and his warmth leaves me as he gets up.

"Ray, I have a question." Kirishima says to me once we hear Katsuki yelling.

"Go ahead an ask." I say to him as I sit up and I bend over the side of the bed, reaching for my phone, but no such luck since I have to bend down farther.

"Do you like Bakugou?" Kirishima asks me and I freeze.

"Why do you ask?" I ask him as I finally reach my phone, picking it up and turning it on.

"Its the way you act around him, your both friendly and hostile towards him, and I've seen girls act that way when they talk to guys they like." Kirishima says to me with a smile

I see I only have five minutes to get ready for my run and I blink, still waking up, and what he says registers. "Look, Kirishima, I spend a lot of time with Katsuki, almost as much or maybe as much, as I do with my brother. Time really does tell for relationships, whether it's just as friends or as enemies. But, all I know, is, I don't have any negative feelings for him." I say to Kirishima who nods grinning.

I grab my running clothes and I walk in the bathroom as Katsuki walks out.

I change and brush my teeth with the toothbrush I leave here. I then undo my braid and pull it up into a pony tail before heading out of the bathroom.

"Bakugou, look at her and then look at me in the eyes and say you don't find her attractive." Kirishima says to Katsuki as he looks at me.

I get my ear buds out if my bag and I plug them into my phone, starting my music as I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Of course she's attractive Spiky hair, she's Ray, if she didn't cover her face with her bangs, she'd have guys all over her." Katsuki says to him and I notice Katsuki still staring at me.

I just shrug. "I don't need to look like Momo." I say to him and I head to the door and put my shoes on, then I go for my jog.

Once I get back, I get a drink of water and then I change into my pajama's again.

"Are you, going back to sleep?" Kirishima asks me and I shrug.

"If Algebra puts me to sleep then I'm perfectly ok with that." I say to him as I pull out my books and get back to work studying at Katsuki's desk with my headphones up.

I bite the end of my mechanical pencil as I think about this.

"OI! RAY!" Katsuki yells next to me and I pull my headphones down, pausing my music. "Spiky hair is heading back to his place for a few things, let's work on this together." Katsuki says as he points to my book and I nod.

"Alright." I say to him and he sits in his other chair and we go over what I don't get all that well, and he explains it calmly, he doesn't yell at me because that only frustrates the both of us.

After an hour, I finally get what I'm doing and I hug Katsuki.

"Thank you." I say to him with a smile and he tchs, embarrassed.

"Whatever, its not like I can let you fail." Katsuki mutters as he flushes slightly.

"This calls for a break!" I proclaim as I sit back in my chair.

"And what do you think you'll do in that?" Katsuki asks pointing to my clothes.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie on my laptop, I've been wanting to watch 'A Dogs Way Home' but Izu says I need a second person for emotional support, he went and watched it with Mom at the theaters and apparently, they both cried." I say to him and Katsuki nods.

"Well, I won't cry." Katsuki says to me with a smirk.

After the movie

I'm crying and so is Katsuki. "Its, so, good." I say as I start to calm down.

Mitsuki comes in and sees us with tears falling down our face. "What happened?" She asks wary.

"A dog." I say and she gives me a knowing look.

"You watched that movie." Mitsuki says to us and we nod, sniffing.

"This movie, is fucking great." Katsuki says and blows his nose on one of the tissues his mom brought us.

I wipe my eyes with the heels of my hands as I sniff, my nose running.

"I'm not watching that movie again unless I want to cry." I say, my voice shaky as I fan my face which is pink and my eyes are red and puffy.

"Yeah well, we should get back to studying." Katsuki says after we calm down and washed our faces.

Kirishima gets here to see a trash can full of tissues and a distracted me, I'm just staring out the window, fidgeting with my pencil.

"What happened?" Kirishima asks confused.

"Well first, we studied, then we watched a movie, the movie is the cause of the tissues." I say to him and he nods surprised.

"Where is Bakugou?" Kirishima asks confused.

"DIE!"

"Backyard doing some exercising." I say to him and Kirishima nods. "Just thinking about exercising is making me hungry." I say as I look out the window.

"Seriously?" Kirishima asks with a sweat drop.

"I haven't eaten breakfast yet." I remind him and he nods. "I'm gonna make lunch." I say getting up and I walk to the kitchen, leaving a confused Kirishima behind.

"Ray! Make lunch." Katsuki yells stomping in to the house.

"I was already going to! But now I don't want to!" I yell back at him annoyed as I walk back out of the kitchen.

"Damn it Ray!" Katsuki says annoyed as we come face to face.

"I was hungry before you told me to make some fucking food, now I don't feel like cooking because you told me to." I say to him annoyed and my stomach threatens to grumble.

"Well there isn't any leftovers, so what the fuck are we supposed to eat?" Katsuki asks me annoyed.

"I don't know, make a fucking sandwich if your hungry, because I'm not your fucking housemaid." I say to him annoyed and he growls annoyed.

"What? Your the one who knows how to fucking cook." Katsuki says to me and my stomach growls, making me tch as he stares at me.

"You should know how to make a fucking sandwich." I say to him and my stomach growls a bit louder, and he hears it and I flush a light pink.

"I think your stomach is telling you something." Katsuki says to me with a slight smirk.

I look away with a pout. "I haven't eaten anything since I woke up." I mumble and he sighs.

"Lets make a compromise, we both make food." Katsuki says to me after a moment.

I look at him in surprise. "Who are you and what have you done with my Katsuki?" I ask him and his eye twitches in annoyance before he notices I said my even though I didn't have to.

"What was that?" Katsuki asks me surprised.

I snort, turning around. "Whatever, I'll teach you how to make a sandwich." I say to him as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Bro, did she just say that?" Kirishima asks Katsuki surprised.

"What did she mean by that?" Katsuki asks him.

"She likes you." Kirishima says to him and I roll my eyes.

"Well? Are you coming or not?" I ask as I stomp my foot, impatiently.

"Yeah." Katsuki says surprised and he follows me into the kitchen.

"Ok, we need bread." I say and Katsuki nods and gets the bread out. "Now, let me see what your mother has in the fridge." I say as I walk over and I open it to see deli meat. "Do you want a Turkey or Ham sandwich?" I ask him.

"It doesn't matter." Katsuki says to me as he thinks, most likely about what I said earlier.

"Ham it is." I say and I get the salad dressing out, along with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.

I close the door and I put the stuff on the counter.

Katsuki gets out three plates and I put two slices of bread on each.

"Let's see, first you put the salad dressing on." I say to him as I smear enough on with a knife, on both slices of my bread and Katsuki copies with the other four slices. "Then you get out two slices of ham and put it on your bottom slice like this." I say to him as I fold the slices half way lightly on the bread, back to back and he copies me, not complaining.

I show him that the cheese goes on the meat, then I show him the proper way to cut tomatoes without crushing them while yelling Die, after I show him that the tomatoes go on the cheese and then the lettuce and then the bread.

"Woah." Katsuki says surprised at he looks at the sandwich I made and my stomach growls making me flush.

"Kirishima, come get your sandwich." I say and he walks in and I hand him a plate with a sandwich that Katsuki made.

"Woah, thanks Ray, Bakugou." Kirishima says to us and I nod and take my sandwich to the living room where my laptop is at.

"You two act like a married couple." I hear Kirishima say and I again roll my eyes as I start watching a series called the Umbrella Academy on Netflix as I eat.

An hour later I finish the first episode and I'm just in complete, disaster as Katsuki shuts my laptop.

"We have studying to do." Katsuki says to me and I scrunch my nose in annoyance.

"Its Saturday." I say to him in defense.

"Too fucking bad." Katsuki says to me and I sulk.

"Fine." I say after a moment and I get up. 

We head to the dinning room and I do my homework while Katsuki screams at Kirishima, trying to get information into his head.

"How is Ray even able to think with all this yelling?" Kirishima asks and sees me with my head in my arms, falling asleep. "How does she sleep with all this yelling?" Kirishima asks confused.

Katsuki's POV

We see Ray fell asleep doing her work and I grumble in annoyance.

"RAY!" I yell and she doesn't stir. "What the fuck?" I ask and Spiky hair nods. "Whatever." I say annoyed.

"Go lay her down somewhere so she doesn't wake up to you yelling." Spiky hair says to me and I scowl at him.

I grumble and pick her up bridal style and her head rests on my chest as I take her to my room and I lay her on my bed, covering her with a blanket.

Later that Day - Ray's POV

I hear a door open and someone lays down behind me, grumbling.

"Katsuki?" I whisper half asleep, no, mostly asleep.

"What?" He asks annoyed.

I turn around and we're face to face. "Did I annoy you?" I murmur and he looks at me confused.

"Why would you say something like that? Are you feeling ok?" Katsuki asks me and I close my eyes.

"I'm fine, whatever, stupid question anyways." I say as I turn back around.

"God you can be annoying." Katsuki mutters and an arm wraps itself around my waist and I get pulled back to him.

"I'm not annoying." I mutter quietly.

"Yes you are, asking questions like that out of the blue." Katsuki mutters. "And you practically glow all the time, its blinding." Katsuki says to me annoyed and his face rests in the crook of my neck. "Why do you glow?" He asks me.

"I don't glow." I say to him confused.

"And pigs don't eat." Katsuki says sarcastically.

I snort, mocking him and he grumbles.

"Screw off." Katsuki says to me as he moves away from me and turns around with his back facing me.

I smile faintly before rolling over and putting my arms around his waist while burying my face in his back.

"What the fuck?" Katsuki asks annoyed.

I don't say anything as I hug him for a few moments while he's confused as fuck.

After I'm done, I roll away from him, facing away with a small smile on my face.

"What the fuck was that for woman?" Katsuki asks me confused.

"Nothing." I say to him and he growls in annoyance.

"Tell me." Katsuki says to me as he gets on top of me to see I'm smiling. "What the fuck is wrong with your face?" Katsuki asks me and I pout.

"I'm sorry, its called a smile, you wouldn't know what that is though, would you?" I ask him with a small pout and he grumbles.

"Tell me what that back hug was for woman." Katsuki says to me and I look up at him before smiling amused.

"No." I say simply and I he frowns and starts tickling my sides making me giggle.

"Tell me." Katsuki says to me.

"No." I say to him and his tickling intensifies and I laugh as he continues asking and I give him the same answer every time until I can't breath. "I can't breath, s-stop." I say to him as I wipe a tear from my eyes.

He stops as he looks at my face since its flushed and he looks away embarrassed.

"Fine, you want to know the reason I hugged you?" I ask him as I move out from under him to look him in the face.

"Yes." Katsuki mutters.

"Its because, I wanted a hug." I say changing my answer as I scratch the back of my neck.

"What?" Katsuki asks me and I nod. "Why?" Katsuki asks me and I pout.

"Maybe I just wanted a hug for no reason, its like a food craving, suddenly you want something sweet even though you were thinking of something else at that moment." I say to him as I look away, a bit embarrassed.

"What?" Katsuki asks me.

"Its just, usually Izu hugs me for no reason sometimes and its a nice gesture that I got used to and-"

"Shut up Ray." Katsuki says as he flicks me in the forehead.

"Ow." I say to him as I rub my forehead, pouting.

"If you wanted a hug, you could have just asked." Katsuki mumbles looking away.

I look at him surprised before I smile. "Can I hug you then?" I ask him and he nods slightly, still looking away though.

I put my arms around his neck and hug him with a smile.
-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
5.7K 164 12
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
7.1K 34 10
Literally read the title it gives it away * I do not own My Hero Academia or any of the characters in the anime or manga all rights go to the writer...
1.1M 19.4K 118
No requests