My Hero Academia: All Might's...

Altaru

All Might has a sister going to attend UA along with Izuko Midorya. Shes in for a long ride against villians... Еще

The Making of a Hero
UA High
Combat Training
Class Rep
Attack on the USJ
All Might
The Aftermath
The UA Sports Festival Pt.1
The UA Sports Festival Pt.2
The UA Sports Festival Pt.4
The UA Sports Festival Pt.5
The UA Sports Festival Pt.6
Hero Names!
Hero Internships
The Hero Killers Last Stand...
Back to school
Exams
Practicals
Mall
Pool Day
The Wild Wild Pussycats
Kota...
Attack
My Hero
Roaring Upheaval
Failure
Rescue
Their hideout!
The Battle Ahead
Developed Feelings
Dorms!
Ultimate Moves
New and Improved Suit
The Liscensing Exam Pt.1
The Liscensing Exam Pt.2
The Liscensing Exam Pt.3
The Liscensing Exam Pt.4
Aftermath of the Liscensing Exams!!!
Midoriya VS. Bakugo
A Season for Encounters
Unrivaled
Two Heroes Special
The Scoop on UA Class 1-A
Overhaul
Girl Meets...
Fighting Fate
An Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Unforseen Hope
Infinite Power
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Win Those Kids' Hearts

The UA Sports Festival Pt.3

848 17 1
Altaru

Rio POV

Todoroki- I thought we would not have a confrontation until later in this contest.

Tokoyami- He seems to think highly of you, Midoriya.

Midoriya- Only have the time is left! Dont stop moving.

Rio- Lets not lose focus!

Todoroki- Iida, forward!

Iida- Right!

Todoroki- Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us and conduct electricity.

Yaoyorozu- Right!

Todoroki-Kaminari, you--

Kaminari- I know what I have to do!

Midoriya- Watch our surroundings. Its not just one group coming for us!

Kaminari- Make sure you guard well.... Indiscriminate shock!....1.3 Million Volts!

Yaoyorozu had made an electricity proof blanket surrounding their team while the other teams got shocked. Tokoyami went to block it but I stopped him making a wall made of Earth stopping the blast from getting to us... After all Light is Dark Shadows weakness.

Todoroki- Less than six minutes left. We cant back down now.

Todoroki trapped everyone in his ice as he left for our team.

Present Mic- What? What'd he do? Todoroki took care of that crowd of teams in an instant! 

Aizawa- He froze them after Kaminari's shock stopped them.... I guess it should be expected, but he took into account how a lot of people avoided it in the obstacle course.

Present Mic- Nice commentary!

Todoroki had then taken two headbands from Kendo....

Todoroki- I might as well take these.

Kendo- Damn it!

Midoriya- The backpacks acting up?

Hatsume- Baby! Theres room for improvement! 

Uraraka-Oh no, its too strong! We cant get away!

Tokoyami- Ill restrain them!

Rio- When I find an opening Ill strick!

Tokoyami tried to get his headband but Yaoyorozu stopped him.

Midoriya- Yaoyorozus Creation is too hard to deal with!

Tokoyami- No....Kaminari is worse. With that level of armor, if it had been sunlight Dark Shadow would have been ripped apart.

Midoriya-Right!

Rio- Thats why I blocked his attack instead of you....

Tokoyami- Thank you for that Rio...Dark Shadow would have been down if it wasnt for you...

~Flash back~

Midoriya- In any case, I want you to devote yourself to defense. You dont have to attack. Taking the offense will be Rio's job. So...

Tokoyami- Interesting. My quirks offensive ability increases the darker it is,but it becomes fierce and  difficult to control. On the other hand under sunlight it becomes possible to control, but its offense becomes below average. To tell me I didn't have to attack with my quirk without knowing that.... Its a very unique choice, under the circumstances. But either way Rio's quirk is better for taking the offense.  So very well. Try using me. I leave it to you, Midoriya.

~End Flashback~

Midoriya- I see... Kaminari's lightning.....

Tokoyami- As long as he keeps discharging electricity, attacking will be difficult. Dark Shadow will become Timid.

Dark Shadow- Im against violence....

Present Mic- Team Midoriya has nowhere left to go!

Rio- Midoriya, think of something quick! Do you want me to attack!

Midoriya- Not yet! We have to strategize..

Present Mic- One minute left! Todoroki made it so he'd have the ten million to himself to seize in an instant! At least, thats what I thought five minutes ago! But unbelievably, Midoriya's been able to keep away in the cramped space for five minutes!

Midoriya- Hold!

Endeavor- He can see right through you. Fool.

Iida- Everyone, there's less than a minute left. You wont be able to use me after this. Im counting on you!

Todoroki- Iida?

Iida- Hang on tight. Make sure you get it, Todoroki. Torque over--- Reciproburst!

I was shocked! Iida performed a move that made him move at the speed of light! So fast that stupid Todoroki got a hold of the Ten Million points.

Present Mic- What happened? So fast! So fast! Iida, if you could accelerate that fast, then you should of shown us in the prelims!

Todoroki- What was that?

Iida- By forcing the torques and rotations to increase, I created an explosive power. With the recoil, my engine stalls after a whole, though. Its a secret move I hadn't told anyone in the class yet. I told you, didnt I, Midoriya? That I'd challenge you.

Rio- That was so cool! What an epic Trump Card! 

Presebt Mic- The tables are turned! Offense and defense right at the edge! Reining that in, Tododoroki gets the Ten Million! And Midoriya is suddenly left with Zero points!

Midoriya- Lets get back in their.

Tokoyami- Wont it be safer to try for other points right now?

Midoriya- No! I dont know how the other points got split up! This our only chance!

Uraraka- All right! We''ll get it back Deku!! We definitely will!

Midoriya- Uraraka....

Rio- Should I attack now?!

Midoriya- Yes! 

We started running at Todoroki at full speed. Midoriya went full cowling putting out the flames that were blazing out of Todorokis arm. While he was doing this I went ahead and froze all of their feet making them stuck to the ground. Midoriya had taken the first headband on Todorkokis neck supposedly being the Ten Million points.

Midoriya I got it! 

Present Mic- With just eleven seconds left, there an angry retrieval here, too!

Hatsume- Wait a minute. Isnt this the wrong headband?

70 Points

Midoriya- They got us!

Yaoyorozu- Just in case we changed the position of the headbands! You were naive, Midoriya!

Iida- Todoroki, get a hold of yourself! That was close.

Present Mic- Oh no! Team Midoriya didnt retrieve the Ten Million points! Times just about up!Start the countdown!

Midoriya- Tokoyami! Rio!

Rio/ Tokoyami- Got it!

Present Mic- Times up!

Todoroki- Damn it.

Present Mic- Now, lets take a look at the top four teams right away! In first place, Team Todoroki!

Yaoyorozu- Even though we won, it felt like we were skating on thin ice.

Iida- Sorry...I caused everyone trouble.... 

Yaoyorozu- Thats not true. Without you we would have not won.

Present Mic- In second place, Team Bakugo!

Ashido-Ah, we were so close!

Sero- Well, second place isnt too bad. All's well it ends well.

Kirishima- Do you really think thats how he feels?

Present Mic- In third place, Tetsute-- Huh? What, its Team Shinsou?! When did you coke from behind?!

Shinsou- Thanks for your hard work.

Uraraka- Deku?

Midoriya- Um... Im really sorry....

Tokoyami- Todoroki was clearly shaken by you first attack.

Rio- We had hoped to get the ten million points, but things dont always go as you wish. Even so, we both got one. I got the 685 point headband.

Tokoyami- And I got the 490 point headband.

Rio- Adding it with the 70 points you got makes it 1175 points making us win 4th place!

Present Mic- In fourth place, Team Midoriya! These four teams...will advance....to the final round!

Midoriya had burst out into tears burrying him into the ground...

Present Mic-Now, we'll take an hours break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya! Hey, Eraser Head, lets go grab food.

Aizawa- Im going to sleep.

Asui- How disappointing...Mina,congratulations.

Ashido- Well, Bakugo just let me join to use against Todorokis ice, soi dont know if it reflects my abilities.

Uraraka- Iida, I didnt know you had a special move like that! No fair!

Iida- It has nothing to do with fairness! I just wasnt using it as intended. I wanted to do something that could compete with Midoriya.

Uraraka- Its that manly thing, huh? Speaking of with where is Deku?

Iida- Yea I havent seen Rio either...

=========================

Midoriya- What did you want to talk about?

Rio- And make it quick..

========================

All Might- Yo! Long time no see! Lets have tea Endeavor!

Endeavor- All Might....

=======================================

Sorry its so short UwU.......................AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

21.8K 412 10
There was a beautiful girl named Y/N L/N who is attending UA to become a Pro Hero. Until one day she met a boy named Izuku Midoriya that caught her e...
449K 6.8K 33
Blessed with a villian like quirk being isolated the world told him nobody would accept him with his kind of quirk he's ready to prove them wrong m...
73 0 34
I've been engaged since birth. I'm met him before but I was three, so don't remember. Now I'm being sent to the same school as him. This will good...
1.9K 84 20
𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 This is a fanfic. " Please save me... " you desperately beg. " How desperate are you? Begging a villain to save yo...