collaboration ♡ malum ✓

Por skittlesmalum

collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos o... Más

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ The Whisper Challenge
02 ➵ The Shock Ball Challenge
03 ➵ Guess That Tweet
04 ➵ The Best Friend Challenge
05 ➵ The Girlfriend Tag
06 ➵ Fuck, Marry, Kill
07 ➵ Question And Answer
08 ➵ Vlog #1
09 ➵ Vlog #2
10 ➵ Vlog #3
11 ➵ The Seven Seconds Challenge
12 ➵ Vlog #4
13 ➵ Vlog #5
14 ➵ Vlog #6
15 ➵ Vlog #7
16 ➵ Update Video + Stalking Fans
17 ➵ The Messy Theme Song Challenge
19 ➵ Vlog #9
20 ➵ Vlog #10
21 ➵ The Photo Booth Challenge
22 ➵ Vlog #11
23 ➵ Vlog #12
24 ➵ Vlog #13
25 ➵ Vlog #14
26 ➵ Punk Edits In Real Life
Character Ask Answers
27 ➵ Vlog #15
28 ➵ Australia Pt. 1
29 ➵ Australia Pt. 2
30 ➵ Australia Pt. 3
31 ➵ The Internet Slang Challenge
32 ➵ Vlog #16
33 ➵ Vlog #17
34 ➵ Vlog #18
35 ➵ The Boyfriend Tag
00 ➵ Epilogue
WE WON! :D

18 ➵ Vlog #8 + Question And Answer

17.9K 1.1K 1.1K
Por skittlesmalum

(A/N: cAN WE TALK ABOUT THE GIF I MEAN ABOUT MALUM BEING CUTE LITTLE SHITS IN THE BACKGROUND ????)

Vlog #8 + Q&A (Saturday)

-

@skittleshood: :)

I was happy.

The reason?

The reason was Calum.

Yesterday before I went to bed I thought about some stuff that happened lately, such as meeting Calum and becoming friends with him. I realized how happy he actually made me. He always did, whether with his videos, tweets, selfies or just his smile.

He made me happy.

And then I realized that I was in love.

Then I thought to myself that I couldn't be.

But I was. 

[from: calum from youtube]

My heart almost jumped out of my chest.

hi mikey, you wanna hang out at my place today ?? isaac's also there :)

Even though I wished him and I were alone I still accepted the offer and took the bus to his house.

I rang his doorbell and seconds later he opened the door. I walked up the stairs to his apartment where he greeted me with a big hug.

"I'm happy you're here," he said.

"Me too," I whispered back and hugged him even tighter.

"Guys, I feel like a major fifth wheel right now," Isaac said and laughed. We let go of each other and I also greeted him.

"Long time no talk," he said.

"It's because you never answer your phone, you little shit," I laughed and he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, probably."

✧ ✧

"You guys don't mind if I film a Vlog, right?" Calum asked.

"No, never ask again," we both replied in unison and then high fived about it. Calum just laughed at us and turned on the camera. 

"Hey Hoodies, I hope you're all having a great day or night. Anyway, I'm not planning on going out today because I have my lazy day," he said.

Isaac and me were sitting on the opposite of where Calum was sitting.

I was just staring at him and god, he was so beautiful.

"That's why I decided to answer some of your question." 

He grabbed his phone and showed it to the camera. "I'm tweeting out the hashtag ask Cal now and see what you want to know."

Then he typed the tweet and my phone made a sound since I always got notifications when he tweeted. Calum looked at me, smiled and then went back to talking to the camera.

"Let's see. Someone asked me if I got a bae or nah," he said, laughing and his laugh was like music to my ears.

"I don't know. Maybe I got one, maybe nah."

"The next person asked who my OTP is. My answer has to be Troyler. Definitely."

Deep down I was sad about that answer.

Why couldn't we be his OTP?

"The next person wants to know if I know a dude named Michael who used to ride motorcycles."

I tried so hard not to laugh. So did Isaac and Calum but they failed horribly at it.

"Well, I know a dude named Michael. Don't know if he used to ride motorcycles, though. Would be hot if he did," he answered the question and winked at the camera.

I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Other people want to know if I had any secrets that I would like to tell you. I have some secrets but they're called secrets for a reason, right?"

"If I was a girl for one day, what boy would I spend my day with?"

I looked up from my phone.

"I wanted to say Michael but he's not really into girls, so my answer will be Dylan O'Brien," he laughed but then suddenly turned off the camera.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I just outed you on camera. I will cut it out, I promise."

"What? No, you don't have to. It's fine, I don't care if they know," I said smiling and he nodded, turning on the camera again.

"Why did I start making YouTube videos? I wish I could tell you a nice story about that but the only answer to that is that I started making them because I was bored. That's it, really."

"The next person wants to know why I don't just fuck Mich- oh, okay. Well, that escalated quickly," he chuckled and scrolled through the tweets. "So apparently there are people who ship Michael and me together."

This caught my attention. 

"Oh god, you won't believe what they want us to do," Calum said excited and came over to where Isaac and I were sitting.

"No?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"This," he said and showed me his phone. I read the tweets and my eyes widened.

"Oh, uh- well, I-I-", god, why did I had to stutter?

"Maybe we should just give them what they want," Calum said and wiggled his eyebrows.

I think I got a little bit too excited.

"Okay, I'm out. I feel so left out right now," Isaac said with a chuckle and got up. "I'll talk to you later," he added and then left the apartment.

"Looks like we're alone now," he said and turned off the camera.

"I feel bad. I didn't want him to feel left out," I pouted.

My phone vibrated.

[from: boy with great teeth]

just left so you guys could be alone while doing the frickle frackle okay have fun

"Who is it?" Calum asked.

"Just Luke. It's not important, though."

It was silent for a little while until Calum whispered something in my ear.

"Destroy me."

"I-what? C-Cal- what?"

And then he started laughing.

"I'm sorry, I had to. Your face looked hilarious."

"This is not funny, you dumbfuck. I told you to not mess with me. I hate you," I said, embarrassed about how red my face was. 

"But it's so much fun."

"No, it's not. You know that you have this affect on me and you're absolutely taking advantage of it."

"Hey Michael?"

"Mh?"

"It's your first school day on Monday, right?"

I sighed, "Yeah, sadly. Why are you asking?"

"I'm going to Disneyland with a couple of friends tomorrow and I wanted to ask you if you want to come with me. You can also bring Luke," he said and smiled at me.

"You want me to come with you?" I asked and he nodded.

"I would love to. I just have to ask my parents."

Calum laughed, "That sounded really cute, you know?"

"Fuck off."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thanks for chemicalsquidgy for the idea for this chapter! :)

So Michael realized he's in love, your thoughts on it? Is it too soon?

I saw that a lot of you are 'complimenting' me on updating so often. It makes me even more motivated to update more, so thanks for that. I'm trying my best :)

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

177K 9.6K 86
[ BOOK I OF THE SPOTLIGHT SERIES ] Where Calum can't seem to forget about the fame so Michael shows him how to be normal. [ a malum fanfiction ] ...
8.8K 334 24
"Are you real?" "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Or Michael is a kitten hybrid who has a rough past. When he was little, he was dumped on the streets...
34.8K 3.3K 35
❝the thing is i do.❞ ❝do what?❞ ❝see you.❞ - © krunkcalpal, 2016. completed 01/22/16.
84K 3.3K 13
[COMPLETED] "Code red! Code fucking red!" "Okay, if my notes are correct, code red means really, really hot boy that Michael wants to either blow or...