Deal: Fake Dating The Badboy

By Rachelle470

When Tara cheats on Liam and he wants revenge, Sapphire wants her friend to stop sending her on blind dates... More

Chapter one
Published Works
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Interested in more?
Epilogue

Chapter 7

9.5K 236 42
By Rachelle470

Chapter 7
Sapphires pov
When we arrived at his house I couldn't get over the fact of how big his house was. His house was on the verge of being able to be called a mansion, along with all the other houses in the neighborhood. Liam walked over to the door taking out his keys. He unlocked the door and held it open for me. One thing I was never good at was people holding the door open for me. Sometimes I can't tell if they're actually holding the door open for me or just have a weird way of going in and so I'll awkwardly stand there until the signal me to go in. In middle school one boy would always hold the door open for me and I would just stand there until he signaled me to go in. It was weird for both of us. Liam called my name breaking me away from my thoughts. "Oh sorry," I held my head down and scrambled inside.

The inside of his house was huge. The living room had a an antique fireplace. It was beautifully designed. All the colors and styles went perfectly together. As for the kitchen, it was like my dream kitchen. It had white marble countertops, grey cabinets and an island in the middle. A large staircase was placed on the edge of the hallway and behind the staircase was and exit to more rooms. To the side of the staircase was another exit to more rooms. A little girl came running down the stairs. Her blond curls bounced as she ran. She was dressed in a floral dress and couldn't be much older than five. "Liam!" She squealed jumping into his arms.

He lifted her up into his arms. She squirmed in his arms realizing he was wet. "Eww you're wet let me go,"

"Not a chance munchkin,"

They looked so cute together. Another girl came walking down the stairs. She was probably only around fourteen years of age. A boy looking around the same age followed behind her. "I was wondering where you went," the teenage girl spoke to the young girl.
I still don't know what their names are. "Who's the girl and why are you both wet?" the teenage boy smirked.

Liam didn't look amused. As for me I just kept my head down. "This is my girlfriend, Sapphire,"

My cheeks flamed up at the mention of the word girlfriend. "Omg," the teenage girl squealed.

She ran down the stairs and stopped in front of me examining me. "She's pretty,"

Liam sighed before speaking, "Sapphire this is my sister Mia, that's my brother Henry, and this little munchkin is named Everly,"

"It's nice to meet you Sapphire," the girl, who I now know is named Mia told me.

She pulled me into hug and whispered into my ear, "if you want to run I can hold Liam back, I don't know why you would want to date him unless he's holding you captive,"

I just laughed not knowing what to say. "Hey!" Liam defended.

"Well I mean Mia has a point," Henry told him.

Liam set Everly down and she trotted back up the stairs. "You know you're the first girl Liam has ever brought home to meet us?" Mia gave Liam a suspicious look.

I was stunned, "Really?"

"Okay okay no need to talk about my last relationship," Liam stoped Mia before she could speak. "Fine then going back to the previous subject, why are you guys so wet?" Henry brought up.

"Were you two having a romantic moment?" Mia teased.

I blushed once again something that seems to happen a lot when I'm around Liam. "It's raining outside," Liam replied bluntly.

"You were totally having a moment," she squealed.

"No we weren't," Liam defended, "I'm gonna go grab us some clothes,"

Liam headed up the store but not before Henry spoke, "What no goodbye kiss for Sapphire?"

"Shut up!"

Mia and Henry bursted our laughing while I just stood there awkwardly. "So what were you guys doing in the rain?"

"It really was nothing,"

"Hmm,"

There was a small silence before someone spoke again. "So how did you two meet?" Henry asked.

"We were science lab partners,"

"Wasn't Liam dating that Tara girl?" Mia slapped Henry.

"Don't bring that she-devil up!" She yelled

"I thought you said you never met her?"

"We didn't but she was always keeping Liam out until three in the morning and he would come home reeking if alcohol, he never drank before they started dating," Mia finished Henry's sentence, "she messed him up and then had the nerve to cheat on him,"

"He was a mess that day it was awful," Henry added.

"But then he started acting happier and he wasn't staying out late he became the same person we knew before he dated Tara,"

"He really likes you Sapphire,"

I still feel bad about the whole fake dating thing. I mean we have to lie to everyone. Even his siblings and Athena thinks he actually likes me and that it's not just and act.

Liam came back down the stairs dressed in dry sweats and a t-shirt. In his left hand he had and extra set of clothes which I presume are for me. "Here you can go change in the bathroom it's-"

"I'll show her!" Mia cut him off.

Liam looked at her suspiciously before nodding in response. He handed me the clothes and Mia led the way to the bathroom.

"It's in here,"

"Thank you,"

Their bathroom was just as fancy at the rest of the house. The counters were marble and the walls were coated in beige with gold accents. The showers was pearl white and the floor tiles were a translucent case with flakes of gold silver and white in it. I quickly changed into the clothes Liam gave me and looked in the mirror. The shorts had to be Mia's because they were women's athletic shorts. As for the shirt, it was definitely Liam's. It completely covered the shorts and it smelled like him, vanilla and apples. I took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Mia was standing there waiting for me along with Liam. Liam smiled at me and Mia squealed. "Omg you're wearing his clothes!"

Liam just sighed still smiling. "So..." Mia began, "family movie night!"

I looked at Liam in confusion. "We always have a movie night on Monday nights,"

"I'm sorry if I'm interupting,"

"Don't be, the more the merrier," Mia spoke before heading to the kitchen.

It was now just me and Liam. "Do you want to join us? If not we can do something else,"

"No that's actually sounds fun,"

Liam took my hand and led me to the living room. Mia was popping a bag of popcorn and Henry was looking through a bunch of movies. "How about A Series of Unfortunate Events?" Henry held up the CD.

"Sounds good to me," Mia and Liam simultaneously replied.

"What about you Sapphire?"

"Sounds great," I smiled, genuinely smiled.

Mia came back with three bowls of popcorn, on slightly bigger than the other two. Henry put in the movie and grabbed the remote before sitting on the chair. Mia handed him a popcorn bowl and then handed Liam the bowl that was slightly bigger than the other two, "for you and Sapphire,"

She sat in the chair opposite of Henry and pointed for me and Liam to sit on the couch. We both sat on opposite end of the couch. "Umm no this is just wrong!" Mia yelled before triumphantly marching over to us.

She scooted me closer to Liam and grabbed his arm and moved it to where it was wrapped around me. "There,"
"Are we ready?" Henry laughed.

We nodded in response and he hit play. The credits started paying and Liam readjusted me so that way my head was laying on his chest and he was hugging my from the side. "What are you doing?" I whispered so that Mia and Henry couldn't hear.

"Just putting up and act sweatheart," he whispered in my ear.

I snuggled in closer and and turned my attention to the movie. I loved this movie when I was little. By the middle of the movie none of us were even watching it anymore. "Okay ready!" Mia called.

Henry threw a price of popcorn across the room where Mia skillfully caught it in her mouth before we all cheered. "Okay your turn,"

Liam and me sat on oposite ends of the couch. Liam squinted and aimed for my mouth. He threw it and I fought it on the tip of my tongue. They all cheered and I smiled from ear to ear. My phone bussed interrupting the fun. I took it out of my pocket and checked to see what it is. A text from my mom appeared on the screen. 'Sorry sweetie I won't be home until three a.m. Get some rest I'll see you tomorrow. Love you!"

My face dropped. Great I'm locked out of my house. "What's wrong?" Liam must have noticed my face.

"My mom doesn't get home until three,"

"So you won't be able to get into your house?"

"Uh yeah I'll figure something out,"

"What happened?" Mia asked.

We explained to her what happened and her solution was definitely something, "You could stay here,"

"Yeah that works," Henry joined in.

I hesitated before speaking. "It's okay I can figure something else I don't want to bother you anymore than I already have,"

"Don't be crazy you can stay here we don't mind, you can stay in my room," this time it was Liam who spoke.

"Liam are sure you can handle having a girl in your room,"

Liam glared at her before turning back to me, "So what do you think?"

"If you're sure it's okay,"

"Absolutely,"

We all turned back to the tv and continued to watch the movie. This was the most fun I've had in a long time. When the movie ended it was close to midnight. Henry and Mia headed up first while Liam and I cleaned everything up. "How old are Mia and Henry?" I asked.

"They're both fourteen, they're twins,"

"Really that's so cool, I used to wish I was a twin,"

"It's something, they get along surprisingly well,"

"They seem like it,"

We finished cleaning and headed to his room. "I can take the floor," He offered.

"No it's okay I should since I'm the one that invading,"

"You're not invading now take the bed,"
"No,"

"You're taking the bed," the he laughed

"No!"

He launched for me and I ran. The room was small and so I didn't have much of a place to go. He pinned me against the wall and started tickling. "No... okay... I'll.... take.... the..... bed," I laughed.

He stopped tickling me, "Good,"

"How about we both lay on the bed then?"

"Are you trying to hit on me Kingston?"

"What! No!"

He laughed, "Relax I'm kidding,"

Liam let me go and started to take off his shirt. I spun around as fast as possible "Woah what are you doing?"

"Umm taking off my shirt, you don't expect me to sleep with my shirt on do you?"

"Uh I gues not,"

I felt my cheeks heat up. This isn't awkward at all. "You can turn around,"
I turnedaroundbto see him standing shirtless. Theband of his underwear was slightly visible from his sweat pants. I turned back around and pretended to grab something.
We both got on the bed and turned opposite directions so our backs were facing each other. I tried to keep my breathing steady. This isn't uncomfortable at all. Why did I suggest this. "Do you still want to be with Tara?"

"I honestly don't know,"

"If not her then who else would you want to be with?"

"Is this your way of flirting with me?"

"Oh my gosh no! That's not what I meant!"

"You know your cute when you blush,"

Did he just call me cute? I felt my eyes begin to grow heavy. Before I fell asleep I hear Liam whisper something, "You,"

Me what? Was there more to his sentence. I didn't get a chance to hear if there was more because I fell asleep almost immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 383 35
It's the first day of June's senior year and everything is already going wrong. Her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life dumps her for so...
1.2K 33 17
This is a hot lit romantic story which includes chasing, dating, love, betrayal, fights and lots more. And also lot of sex related content. Also thi...
2.5K 58 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.
11.9K 76 7
When you got a new roommate, you never expected for it to get so frustrating... or so tempting... or so painful. Story was made for Tik Tok!