𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙, 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕...

By heartphiliau

[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaer... More

🌻HelloÜ🌻
1 | dumbass
2 | challenge
3 | little devil
4 | angry sex
5 | losing control
7 | kiss
8 | taetae
9 | party
10 | teasing
11 | deal
12 | hickey
13 | doll
14 | virgin
15 | rain
16 | we shouldn' t
17 | him
18 | parents
19 | alone
20 | i'm back
21 | i didn't forget
22 | let's play
23 | something fast&easy
24 | beer
25 | that promise he made
26 | nothing
27 | command me
28 | redemption
29 | eating me
30 | and the baby?
31 | taemin
32 | never born
33 | fear
34 | broken
35 | hosi&butterfly
36 | as if you were mine
37 | stretch marks
38 | truth
39 | being his father
40 | i guess it was love
41 | mon chéri
42 | one sided love
43 | yunbae?
44 | i can't stop thinking about you.
45 | never-ending game
46 | demon one
47 | demon two
48 | demon three
49 | couch?
50 | welcome back...
51 | ...in my...
52 | ...arms
53 | chocolate&pistachio
54 | with a bitter after taste
55 | i love you, you love me, but not in the same way
56 | my last breath
57 | save me
[ i'll be your compass. ]
58 | ma chérie
59 | elevator
60 | you belong to me
61 | together again
62 | i want the real you
63 | hangry
64 | my fault
65 | hospital
66 | bond&byes
67 | him... again
68 | ghost
69 | dicks, viginas... & drama
70 | kidnapping
71 | opening up is hard
72 | nuns
if you love bts click here
73 | destroyed plans
74 | our first night
75 | pasta
76 | her lips have a shadow
77 | you weren't with me
78 | it's not our time yet...
79 | thanks
80 | yoongi&jimin
81 | my cherry
82 | it's our moment
83 | love under the stars
84 | after love
85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo
86 | a host
87 | you look like a goddess
88 | you're a goddess
89 | you're my goddess
90 | encounter
91 | childhood memories
92 | anonymous letter
93 | i thought i lost her
94 | end.
Special Thanks
the 2 book is out 👁👄👁

6 | desire

23.4K 495 66
By heartphiliau

《Hwasa ~》 I hugged her from behind.

《Here you are!》 She turned to me, pinching my cheek.

《I didn't hear from you all day yesterday! What were you doing?》

In my mind popped up the image of the morning fuck I had with Taehyung and the hot make out session with Jimin.

《I studied.》 I lied shamelessly.

She looks at me a little doubtfully. But she doesn't reply.

We enter the classroom as soon as we hear the bell ring. The morning goes by quite slowly, as always at school.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Taehyung yet. Not even at home. I don't know if he came to school.

It's lunch time, and Hwasa and I go to the school cafeteria, and get something to eat and sit down.

As soon as Hwasa sees Jimin enter, she beckons him to sit down with us. There were also Jungkook and Taehyung with him. I sometimes forget that Hwasa and Jimin are childhood friends.

Jimin gives me a strange look... how could I say... ambiguous. He penetrated me with his eyes. I could feel it burning on me.

My mind went back to yesterday's hot session, I feel my face burning up, and a warm feeling between the legs.

《Chaerin, your face is red again.》 Jungkook's phrase makes everyone turn all eyes on me.

《Oh, you're right! Usually you get this red when you feel horn-》 I give Hwasa a kick under the table. How could she say such a thing in front of everyone.

I see her give me an amused smile raising her eyebrow. I hope she doesn't suspect something.

Jimin sits next to me, earning Taehyung's glare. Jungkook also looked a little annoyed.
We start eating and we all chat quietly together.

I was telling a funny story that happened to me some time ago. But suddenly, I get stuck.

I feel a hand on my thigh, which caresses me slowly. Goose bumps run all over my body.

《Chaerin, why did you stop?》

《A-ah yes right, I was saying...》 I feel a sharp grip on my thigh, he was holding me. I know this hand.

I turn to the side, looking badly at Jimin. He was acting like he didn't do a thing and ate quietly. His hand was well hidden.

Bastard.

Without letting the other see me, I move his hand from my thigh. If he continued like this I already knew how it would end.

He was grinning. I tell the story as quickly as possible, and we all finish eating.

I greet everyone and head to the library, I needed to calm down a little. There was no one in the library. There was silence.

Jimin has tremendous power over me. Only the touch of his hand was wetting me.
Almost as much as Taehyung's.

I couldn't resist Taehyung once since we started to fuck. I wouldn't want that to happen as well with Jimin.

I take any book and start reading. I didn't understand anything. My mind always went on Jimin.

I thought about Jimin and how he managed to make me feel good yesterday. His eager look for me...

ENOUGH CHAERIN. You're getting even more horny. Read the fucking book.

I take a deep breath and finally I can concentrate on what I had in my hands. I was so focused that I didn't even notice when someone sat next to me.

《Thinking about me?》

The sudden voice frightened me, making me lose the sign of where I was reading.

Jimin was looking at me with a mocking smile.

《No.》 I tried to look as convincing as possible.
I certainly couldn't tell him that I was thinking about what happened yesterday.

《Hmm ... because I actually do.》

He approached my ear
《I thought about your moans ...》

I swallow. My heart was beating wildly.

His hand went under my chin, turned me sharply, his face was a couple of inches from mine.

He was approaching my face, his lips were about to make contact with mine.

I jump up from my chair. I can not do that. I take the book in my hand and turn to him

《Jimin, I don't think that's the case ...》

I begin to walk towards the tall wooden bookcases, Jimin followed me to the side, his hands were in his pockets.

《Why?》

I took a deep breath and turned to him, ready to answer.

《Is it because of Taehyung?》

He took me by surprise. I didn't expect such a direct exit from him.

《Well yes ...》

《You two aren't in a relationship, right?》

《No ... but...》

《You like him?》

I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say. Jimin takes my silence as a denial.

《Great. Then... what't the problem?》 He approached me, shortening the distance between us more and more.

《It's just ... it sounds wrong ...》

《Chaerin ... you must admit that ...》 he took a lock of my hair, and put it behind my ear 《... between us, there is something.》 His gaze penetrated me.

He was right. There was a sort of attraction between us ... which I had never felt. It's different from the one I have with Taehyung.

《Jim-》he took my face in his hands and kissed me, the book in my hand fell on the floor.

My eyes were wide, it was a sweet and innocent kiss. His hand went behind my back and pushed me closer to him.

The kiss became more intense and passionate, our tongues began to intertwine. I twisted my arms around his neck.

He made me walk backwards, making me crash into the bookcase, some books moved, but they didn't fall.

He chuckled on my lips, he knew he was right. He knew how to take me. He made me weak with just his touch.

He parted from my lips. I take a deep breath, like I wasn't breathing for a long time. For how long had we been kissing?

We were both panting a bit. My desire for him was growing. My face was certainly red, he noticed and made a satisfied smile.

I felt enchanted by him, his plump lips were slightly swollen from the kiss. His head was tilted to the left, looking at me.

《You desire me, as much as I desire you.》 He stroked my cheek with his thumb.

I gulped. I couldn't stay more. I was about to lose control. Again.
《Ahem. It's better if I go ...》

I adjusted my uniform, but before I could leave, he took my wrist.

Taehyung's POV

He stopped her by taking her wrist, pulling her to him and kissed her.
Again.

They parted away after a while, and she looks at him embarrassed. Her face was red. She walks away and Jimin follows her with his eyes until she leaves the library.

I suspected something had happened between them. Despite having told Jimin to stay away from her.

Without thinking too much and driven by anger I go towards him.

《What the fuck did I tell you?》 I was almost screaming.

He looks at me surprised, but immediately afterwards he changes expression, surely he had realized what I was referring to.

《I told you she would decide.》 he was smiling with satisfaction.

If he had been someone else, I would have already punched him straight in the face. But it's Jimin, and he's my best friend.

《What happened between you two?》 I was boiling with rage.

He chuckles, and puts his hand on my shoulder 《her moaning voice... is so hot.》he bit his lips.

I take him by the collar pulling him up, and slam him on the bookcase, I stare straight into his eyes.

《Why are you so pissed?》 He was getting impatient 《wasn't it just sex?》

The last sentence pronounced by Jimin upsets me for a moment, I loosen the grip I had on his collar.

He settles down and approaches me. 《First you should understand how you feel about her, and then you can fight me.》 He pats me on the shoulder and walks away.

I stand there staring at the void with tight fists.

《Wait.》 I turn to him, while he does the same 《mh?》 I stay a couple of seconds in silence 《Chaerin ... do you like her?》 he had his hands in his pocket 《maybe.》

He leaves without saying anything, leaving me alone with my doubts.

Why do I feel so annoyed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
26.9K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
88K 3.9K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
204K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...