Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 68

4K 126 4
By devotee_of_krrishnA

Meera got into his car and sat there without facing him by turning her head towards window. He noticed all her actions but didn't let a word and started the car. The entire ride was silent and they reached the destination in half an hour.

The place was calm and she couldn't find any people there. It looked like a garden with several trees and flowers. The environment was pleasant and peaceful. He caught her hand and took her inside the garden. This time she didn't restrict and followed him silently.

Krishna's Pov

We both sat on the bench and she looked at me like what next. Her face was filled with so many unasked questions which I can read easily. Proposing was really an odd feeling. It was odd because I was overwhelmed with so many different emotions. First, I was anxious, for the first time I felt very, very nervous but excited at the same time. All these emotions ate my mind.

Finally I decided to confess my feelings, I took a deep breath closing my eyes and the first thought on my mind was the first time when I saw her. Her calm and cute smile flashed in my mind which automatically curves my lips into a bright smile. I opened my eyes and looked straight into her eyes.

"Meera, listen to me patiently and don't argue without listening my words completely. These are not just words but my emotions which I want to confess you for the long time" her eyes widen when I utter those words. She looked me with her beady eyes.

"Since the time I met you, I felt that I have never felt so divine in my entire life. I never thought I was capable of experiencing such type of emotions but I realized that just your single glance always makes me feel bliss. You brought the warmth of spring, the joy of rain and the calmness of summers in my life. My world has turned upside down since the time you have stepped into it. You make me feel truly alive. All I want from you is the care and love I am longing for. But when you confessed your feelings, I'm the one who hurt you the lot. I'm the one who ignored you and left you in tears. That was the greatest sin of my life. I thought, love is just a fake game and no girl in the world loves a man truly. But you made me understand that I'm wrong and you're not that kind.

You united my parents and brought my lost happiness back in my life without any expectation. You made every second of my life a bliss and you poured your unconditional love every second just for my happiness even if I hurt you to the core. As of now I just want you to know one thing" by saying this I caught her hand and made her to stand in front of me.

I knelt down at her feet, looked into her eyes and knew that this is the woman I want to spend my whole life with. "Meera, I love you. Will you accept me?" I said sincerely looking into her eyes which reflected my soul. When she heard those words, her whole face lit up with joy, and her eyes filled with happy tears. I was able to see unconditional love in her eyes. Without a doubt she is loved, cared for, accepted and wanted me and now I too want to spend my whole life making sure she never doubts those things.

But within a second her expression changed. A fear occupied her face, those happy tears turned into tears of pain. She didn't utter a word and was about to move from that place. He caught her hand, pulled her towards him and made her sit closer to him. She didn't protest but her tears too flowed continuously. He took her hand in his and asked her to look into his eyes. She raised her eyes to meet his black orbs.

"I know you love me more than I love you but why are you trying to hide it from me?" He asked with pain. "Yes I love you, after all those pain, I still love you. It's always been you. It was you yesterday, it is you today and it will be you tomorrow and forever. But what about you? One day you hate me, next day you showered love, next day you yourself broken my heart into million pieces. Now again you are saying that you love me and tomorrow what will be your mindset?" She asked the question which haunted her mind all these days by looking into his eyes directly.

"Meera, don't you trust me?" His voice was broken. "Yes, I trusted you. I trusted you more than others. I believed you more than my own self. But how can I take this proposal once after witnessing your engagement that too with your wholehearted acceptance" she asked with tears. "Everything was a drama" he said without looking her face. "What!!?" She asked in unbelievable tone. He said everything that happened. For a moment she felt happy that he didn't accept to marry another girl but next second she felt sad that he didn't cared about her too.

"You know right, How much I loved you. Then why didn't you tell those things before that party. You never cared about me. What would you have done if I commited suicide once you decided to marry someone else. And you know what, that is the truth. I was about to end my life once I felt that you left my life permanently" he cut off her. "What? Did you attempted suicide?" he asked with a great shock. "Yes, but before that my mom saved me. No one knows about this even my mom, her words only stopped me from that decision" he didn't let her complete her words and hugged her tight.

"Are you mad? I done everything to save you. But you're saying that you tried to leave me permanently. I'm sorry for whatever I did" he said with tears tightening his grip like she is his precious possession. "If you truly cared, you should have told this before you implementing that plan. But you insulted me in front of her by giving that gift" she said in crying tone. Suddenly he remembered something and slowly he came out of the hug.

"Wait" he left the place leaving her alone. Again she was confused by his behavior. She stood there waiting for him. He reached the her in few minutes carrying a gift parcel in his hand. She looked him confusingly. "If you opened this then you might not thought that I will marry someone else. But you left the place throwing this away" he said sadly. "How can I take this when she utter those hurtful words" she asked with tears.

"It's my mistake not revealing the truth but there is a reason behind it Meera. Please understand" he said in pleading tone. "Oh, those reasons are more valuable than my life, right" she asked in defeated tone. "Stop it Meera, I did all these to save your life. That Pallavi and her dad planned to kill you to execute their plan. To divert their mind, I acted like we don't love each other and we are just friends. To make her believe I acted like I wholeheartedly accepted for that marriage. Even my parents don't know about that. Now please don't repeat those words Meera. You're my first priority and I will do anything to keep you safe" he said looking at her eyes.

"I know still you don't believe me. I'll wait until you trust me" by saying this he left the place and reached his car. Meera stood there numb. He confessed his love but she couldn't celebrate her happiness. She thought about everything happened on that day. She thought about the surprise he gave her and that day when she saw his unconditional love in his eyes. On that day when he introduced Pallavi his eyes conveyed something which she failed to notice, now everything flashed in her mind. She realized everything. She found that gift parcel.

She took that in her hand and slowly unwrapped the gift. She found a jewellery box. "What that Pallavi said is true. He bought this jewellery and thought it is the valuable gift but I never loved these jewels. What I want is your love for my entire life. Can't you understand this" she said by starring the box without opening it.

She went to the car and looked at him. He rested his head on the seat and closed his eyes. His face indicated his grief. Her heart ached to see his condition. "Krishna" he opened his eyes immediately. He was waiting all these years to hear his name from her and finally she fulfilled his wish. "I understood everything you said but I can't accept this gift" she said without looking his eyes.

"Did you opened that box?" He asked. "No. By seeing this box, I found it is jewellery and I don't want any jewels from you. If I accept this then that Pallavi's words would be true" she was about to say something. "Stop it. Won't you believe me atleast now Meera" he asked in broken voice. She looked him with confusion. He got down from car and left the place.

She looked at the gift box and the direction he left. At last she decided to open the box. She opened it and her eyes widen with surprise, happiness glowed inside her and she felt dizzy with excitement. She felt like her feet barely touching the ground. Happy tears formed in her eyes.

Hi friends,

68th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 2.2K 37
One-sided love. It is beautiful yet painful. He is her only love and living with a hope that one day he can be hers. She is his love but isn't hers...
22.5K 757 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
47.8K 4K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
20.4K 2.9K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...