Taming Aurora

By KimmyUB

BOOK 3 in THE ROMANO SERIES Can be read as a standalone BUT I would advise you to read book I and 2 first to... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
PROLOGUE
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - DANTE
Chapter 2 - Aurora
Chapter 3 - The Twins' 5th Birthday Party
Chapter 4 - Invitation To Stay
Chapter 5 - The "TALK"
Chapter 6 - Aurora's Admission Vs Maddie's Confession
Chapter 7 - Emergency Meeting
Chapter 8 - I CAN'T DO THIS...!
Chapter 9 - THIS COULD BE IT!
Chapter 10 - The Kiss
Chapter 11 - Something isn't right!
Chapter 12 - Who the fuck is this KENNEDY?
Chapter 13 - I'm so dead...
Chapter 14 - Radio Silence
Chapter 15 - Temptations
Chapter 16 - We got this... But maybe we don't
Chapter 17 - Quality Time with the BFF
Chapter 18 - So it's true...?
Chapter 19 - Players CAN'T be played!
Chapter 20 - BE MINE!
Chapter 21 - Making The Connections
Chapter 22 - Long time no see... (PART 1)
Chapter 23 - Where are you WILDCAT...??? (Long time no see... PART 2)
Chapter 24 - COME FIND ME... I need you! (Long time no see... PART 3)
Chapter 25 - Unexpected Surprise...
Chapter 26 - Paying for your SINS...
Chapter 28 - They didn't make it...
Chapter 29 - He didn't make it...
Chapter 30 - How do one make that choice?!
Chapter 31 - They can't all be... GONE!
Chapter 32 - THE FUNERAL (Part 1)
Chapter 33 - This is your fault! ( THE FUNERAL Part 2)
Chapter 34 - Secret Meeting
Chapter 35 - What The FUCK?!!!
Chapter 36 - I GOT YOU...
Chapter 37 - You... BETRAYED ME!
Chapter 38 - You're a long ways from home...
Chapter 39 - Now you know... Who's the fool now?
Chapter 40 - Torturing Trash... ROMANO STYLE
Chapter 41 - Get lost in the dark
Chapter 42 - Changes Needs To be Made
Chapter 43 - I Love You DaD...
Chapter 44 - Shut up and MARRY ME!
Chapter 45 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 46 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 47 - Blissfully Happy
EPILOGUE - PART 1
EPILOGUE (PART 2) - TAMED
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 27 - We're under attack!

2.2K 82 100
By KimmyUB

Hey guys before you get to the chapter just a little warning below⬇PLEASE READ!

The chapter will start with a slight sexual scene, so please be warned and remember NO UNDER 18!!! If sex, strong language and violence isn't for you, then please do skip the chapter 😉 Well that's it from me, remember YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

HAPPY READING 💜

KIMMY 😘

2 WEEKS LATER - (Sat, 18 February 2023)

Dante's POV

"FUCKING..HELL!" I grunted out increasing my pace as I felt her clench around my throbbing cock, I was so fucking close to bursting but I tried holding back, wanting to fully satisfy her with one last orgasm.

Pushing her hips back harder as I thrust deeper and harder into her tight wet pussy, loving the way she let's out a scream everytime I hit her sweet little spot and with one last hard thrust she exploded, milking me to my own release, groaning and grunting her name as I coat her walls with my seeds and to my surprise, my release shooting into her already sensitive pussy brought on another orgasm of her own, one on top of the other. Now THAT confidence booster pushed me to keep thrusting, letting her ride out yet another release until I knew she was finally done and then I collapsed on her back both breathing heavily.

"Fuck wildcat, that was... FUCK!" I grunted out breathlessly still buried deep inside her, not yet ready to let go.

"Fucking amazing" she mumbled, her voice coming out muffled as her face is practically in the sheet, that's how hard I fucked her, but I couldn't help myself, she brings out the animal in me. Just when I was about to respond to her, there were loud bangs on the front door and windows, startling us both, so much so that Aurora pushed me out and away from her so fast that I nearly fell off the fucking bed, but recovered quickly.

"Baby, relax alright, nothing can happen here on the Estate grounds, too many guards around, stay here I'll check it out" I said trying to calm her because she looked scared. I'm going to kill those assholes!

Putting on my boxers, I grabbed my gun from under the mattress and left the room, closing the door behind me. As soon as I got to the front, I looked through the blinds, only to come face to face with a grinning Jay, fucking asshole! Moving to the door, I yanked it open and lifted my hand that held the gun, pointing it right at Dimitri as he was the one standing by the door and seconds later the other two idiots came and joined him by the door on either side of him.

"Woah! Put down the gun, Dee. We were just fucking with you" Francesco said as Dimi didn't even look faced by the gun being pointed at his head, staring me right in the eyes, almost daring me to pull the trigger.

"Why the fuck would you do that?! You know the situation and she scares easily you fucking assholes!" I whisper yelled at them lowering the gun, and they all looked sympathetic and apologetic, I guess they forgot.

"I'm sorry we fucked up, completely forgot. It will never happen again" Jay said lifting his hands in surrender and I just rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and all three gave me the are.you.fucking.kidding.right.now look and I swear there's a strong possibility that I fucked my brain dead in the room a few minutes ago because it seemed to be completely blank, well apart from imagining how good it felt to be in my wildcat again after so many weeks, fuck I'm still hard, and I know it's visible for everyone to see.

"I guess you literally fucked your brain out!" Dimitri said and the other two burst out laughing and I glared at them.

"You guys are fucking sick, were you listening in on us?" I asked disgusted but I would expect that from Jay and Francesco yes, but not Dimitri.

"Not technically, no. Remember my birthday and we're all headed to the beach and you were suppose to give Justin a ride in your Jeep?" Jayden said and realization hit me, fuck we were busy getting ready when I might have gotten a bit more than aroused looking at my baby girl in her new swimsuit, which I might have also ripped off of her.

"Shit! Fuck! I didn't forget, we were ready but one thing led to another and well...we...Uhm...yeah" I said stupidly scratching the back of my head and the three of them burst into laughter, again!

"Well the thing is, Justin came early and he might have heard you going at it and scattered back to the house, he came running looking like he just saw a ghost, he didn't go into detail or maybe that's because we couldn't make out half of the shit that he stammered out, I think you scarred him for life" Francesco said and they laughed again, I can only imagine what Justin heard because Aurora is a screamer and the way I was pounding in her, it'll definitely scare anyone.

"Where's he now?" I asked trying to keep a straight face because I can picture the way he ran back to the estate.

"He left, Steph gave him the keys to his Jeep since he wants to pick up some squeeze, but Steph said not to call the girl that since it's the kid's girlfriend or some shit" Jayden said but before we could say more Aurora came to stand next to me.

"Morning guys" she greeted them and they all grinned at her, they better not fucking mention anything about anything!

"It's a good morning indeed, wouldn't you say?" Jayden said with a sly smile.

"For some more than others" Dimitri said with a knowing look and the other two chuckled and I glared at them, gritting my teeth but before I could say anything she spoke up instead.

"I'd say it's a VERY good morning, but then again only Dante can say that right, unlike you three, because I'm sure you went to bed alone and woke up to a cold and empty bed and had to rely on a cold shower, five tackle one and all that but as for Dante, I can assure you, he had a mind blowing morning" she said smugly and then pulled my face to the side and kissed me hungrily, then pulled away, licked her lips seductively, winked at them and then turned around and swayed back inside and I chuckled at the surprised look that came from Dimitri and other two looked wounded.

"She DEFINITELY blew my mind, until you three cock blocks came and ruined what could've possibly have been round two" I said smugly as they didn't look like they had anymore smart comments to make or were planning on continue there teasing, she shut them up GOOD!

"You better get done, Steph and Kiara already left with the kids" Dimi said back to his seriousness.

"We'll meet you guys there, tell Aurora we apologise" Jay said and I nodded my head because they knew as well as I do that she heard them teasing me from the get go, that was pretty clear because she wouldn't have said what she did, if she didn't hear what they said.

"Yeah we won't be long, we'll meet you guys there" I said and then slammed the door shut, fucking idiots.

It was Jayden's birthday on Wednesday and when Steph asked him in the meeting Monday morning, what he wanted to do for his birthday, he had asked for us to all go to the beach. Well apparently Justin had something to do with it, and so did the twins because they wanted a beach day and Jay wanted a "normal" beach day so Steph had put everything in place for everyone of the guys to be free this weekend, so we can celebrate Jayden's birthday on the beach with all the guys and of course all the girls will be there, as well as some of Jayden's groupies or whatever they are, and of course my father and Caterina, Justin, the twins and Bella will be there too and now apparently so will the girl Justin's been sneaking around with.

Steph arranged for it to be a family gathering as well as a birthday celebration, something we've been doing for whoever's birthday it is, because since Kiara came along, we all had to celebrate each and everyone's birthday, she has a fucking calendar in the private wing with everyone's birthday on it and when I say everyone, I mean every fucking member! That includes the staff at the estate, she's crazy that way and Steph just jumps whenever she demands something. Granted she doesn't arrange a party for each of the men and the staff, just gives them presents and sometimes cake too but unfortunately each member of the family isn't so lucky as we get celebrations, much to our annoyance.

***

THREE HOURS LATER

Aurora and I just arrived at the beach, and I parked my Jeep next to Steph's SUV, the one he drives in whenever he has his kids are with him, because that car is probably the safest one he owns. It's designed to protect them from literally anything, and not anyone can open any of the doors either, so if you are not one of the selected few, you can't open it, yeah my brother is overly protective like that. That customizations cost more than the car itself, something I'm actually considering on doing myself for Aurora and our baby, better safe than sorry.

"It's your fault we're late, I bet everyone here now knows why we're late!" Aurora whined as I'm taking out our bags from the backseat of the Jeep.

"Firstly, it's your fault for looking the way you do in a damn swimsuit. And secondly, I'm sure not everyone knows and even if they did, who gives a rat ass? I don't and you shouldn't either!" I said taking her hand in mine and pecking her lips and leading us to where everyone has camped out.

"So are you ready to tell everyone the good news?" I asked Aurora as we're making our way to the spot Steph had prepared, nodding my head in greeting at the guards we passed by. Aurora and I had agreed to break the news to everyone today, seeing as we all will be here together.

"Yeah but we don't have to do it right away, right?" She asked unsure and I chuckled because I know she's nervous, why though, I have no fucking clue.

"Babe, there is nothing to be nervous about, they will be happy for us don't worry" I said pulling her into my side and wrapping my free arm around her shoulder and kissing the side of her head just as we got near the spot everyone was at.

"Finally!"

"Oh you made it!"

"Thought you guys weren't coming"

"Round two went longer than we thought!" Laughter...

Those were the comments we got as soon as they saw us approaching. And you can guess who shouted the last comment, which caused all the guys to laugh and I glared at them. Aurora and I greeted everyone as all that were invited had already arrived, which meant we were the last to get here. All the girls were here, Melody, Ziara, Gabriella, Gia and a few of Jayden's groupies that he normally parties with, not sure if his been with them all but they're all pretty close to him. Then there's all the brothers, as well as Clarissa, Laura, Kiara and the kids of course, and Justin and his girlfriend which I've noticed standing with their feet in the water but not noticing anyone around them as they're to last in each others eyes, I guess his my target to tease today.

"Happy birthday Jay" I was brought out of my thoughts by my baby's voice, as she wished the birthday boy, handing him the gift we went and got him just yesterday actually.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!" He screams when he took a peek in the box, making everyone here look at him in curiosity. "My man! I know this has you written all over it!" He says chuckling grabbing me in a bro hug, after kissing Aurora on the cheek.

"Actually, she picked it out" I said nodding my head in Aurora's direction and his smile grew even bigger.

"My apologies ma'am, I love it! Thank you, you are the best!" He said hugging her longer than necessary and then pecked her on her cheek again, smirking my way, idiot!

"Well are you going to share with us what this gift is that got you so excited?" Gio says and we chuckled at his excitement as he dramatically opens the box, slowly...

"ISN'T IT JUST A BEAUT! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!" Jayden says loudly, excitedly and we all just laugh it off as he takes it out and puts the Rolex on his wrist and then grins, showing everyone how good it looks. Jayden is completely obsessed with watches, just like Steph is obsessed with cars, okay maybe before Kiara came along, as she is his obsession now and probably for always.

"Yeah just like the five thousand you already own" Dimitri said causing everyone to laugh.

We have been sitting here for the past hour already, talking shit and having a few drinks, well they were except for Steph and Kiara, probably because the kids are with them, Steph believes to be on high alert when his with his family and they're not on the estate grounds. Then there's me and Aurora who aren't drinking, obviously she's not because she's pregnant and I had decided not to have any since I'll be driving and my pregnant wifey is with me, so that's a definite NO! Plus I thought that it's better to cut down on the partying, you know, be more responsible...

"So guys there's something Aurora and I actually wanted to share with you all" I said and I could feel Aurora sinking down, probably trying to sink into my chest as she is sitting between my legs with her back against my chest.

"This sounds BIG..." Gio says, putting emphasis on the last word, while Steph just smirk because he knows what we will be sharing as his the only one that knows, not even Kiara knows.

"Well it is pretty big news!" I said with probably the biggest grin on my face because now that I'm actually about to share the news with them all, I feel even more ecstatic about it. "So you all know about Aurora being in the hospital three weeks ago, well the doctors ran some tests to make sure everything is in order, and well, they told us that we're expecting!" I said happily, with the biggest grin on my face and I felt how tense Aurora was the moment I said we're expecting.

"WHAT?!"

"YOUR PREGNANT?!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"YOU'RE PREGNANT TOO?!"

Everyone yelled at once, shocked but happy as they all started congratulating us, but the only thing that stood out for me was what Kiara yelled out, pregnant too?! I stared at her and then turned my head to my brother who was now full on grinning because he obviously knows I heard what Kiara had just said and I gave him a questioning look and he nodded his and I burst out laughing because it would seem that I was the only one that caught on Kiara's mistake.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I asked with a chuckle and he laughed and the rest snapped their heads between me and Steph, totally confused as to what's happening.

"Wow congrats, brother! Another minion huh?" I asked chuckling because this is fucking awesome, our kids will be born around the same time, well I'm guessing since Kiara's belly isn't showing much anyway, which means they will probably be weeks apart in age, they'll grow up together which is awesome.

"MINIONS" Steph said and my eyes bulged, what?!

"Wait... Are you saying Kiara is not only pregnant but you're having twins again?!" Gio asked just as baffled as us all.

"Actually it's triplets" Kiara says with a giggle and everyone went silent.

"WHAT?!" I all but shouted, startling my baby girl and immediately wrapped my arms around her and kissed her apologising as I felt her jump. "Are you seriously having three?" I asked still shocked because three?! I mean they already have three, which means they will have six now!

"Yip! We found out a few weeks ago at our first scan and we were going to break the news to you all over dinner or something but I guess now is the perfect time to do so" Steph said shrugging.

"Wait how far are both?" Ziara asked finally joining the conversation as she was on her phone the whole time, actually since we got here she's been typing away on her phone smiling and laughing softly to herself but I'm sure everyone seen and heard her.

"Aurora's 6 weeks along" I said grinning and the guys gave me weird looks because I answered excitedly.

"And I'm 12 weeks" Kiara answered and Steph's grin grew even bigger.

"The night of my birthday surprise, we had created the biggest surprise of our lives" Steph said and we all laughed, including Kiara even though she pretended to be mad that he had revealed the day they conceived there babies.

"Well then you must have given it to her REAL good if you created triplets!" Gio says laughing and the rest joined, while Steph mumbled "you have no idea" loud enough for everyone to hear intentionally to piss Kiara off, which it did as she smacked him on the side of the head and he just laughed asking her "what? it's true" in-between chuckles.

"And you Dante, any ideas when you created your little monster?" Francesco said and laughed as Aurora turned her head my way to glare at me, daring me to open my mouth.

"Well it was o-" I was busy saying with a big grin on my face, when she cut me off.

"Dante!" She hissed out through gritted teeth.

"Oh come on! Steph shared his story with us less fortunate folks, it's only fair that you share too" Elijah said sweetly, almost sadly and I just chuckled because this is so not him.

"He does have a point babe" I said to her and she rolled her eyes, taking that as my chance, I blurted it out fast. "On our first date, in the guesthouse" I said and then chuckled when she hit my legs at the same time, hard because I was wearing only my swim shorts.

"Spare us the details, from the way the kid looked earlier, I really DO NOT want any more details" Steph said and all the guys burst out laughing, except for the girls as they looked confused, and of course Aurora was squirming and trying not so subtly to hide herself, as if she could disappear into my skin, causing me to chuckle and wrap my arms around her tighter.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear as a happy feeling came over me.

This moment right here, is what true happiness must feel like. I was on the beach with my entire family, the people I love and to complete that, I was sitting with the love of my life in my arms, woman of my dreams, the mother of my unborn child, my future wife, and for the life of me I couldn't explain the happiness I felt in my heart. I don't know how to contain the happiness as it feels like it's ready to explode out of me and it's all thanks to this amazing woman in my arms. With that thought, I pulled away from her ear, pulled her even closer, turned her head my way and captured her lips, wanting to saver the moment and just like that, everyone around us disappeared and I got lost in the moment, no need for breathing, no need of anything really, just HER!

"Alright! Break it up you two, we get it, you're in love and all that but I'm in no mood to watch a live porno" Gio said, followed by a lot of laughter but I took my sweet time to break away from the kiss, pecking her lips a few times as it was obvious that she too didn't give two fucks what they thought because she too was enjoying our moment that was just so rudely interrupted.

"Dante! Why don't we take a walk, so the kids could take a little dip and you DEFINITELY could use one to!" Steph said and everyone burst out laughing, including Aurora and I.

"Shut up!" I said but the smile wouldn't disappear from my face and then I turned to my wildcat. "Is it alright that I go play a bit with my favourite nieces and nephew?" I asked and she giggled.

"They're your only nieces and nephew, so I guess it's alright" she said giggling but I shut her up by kissing her again before standing up after making sure she was comfortable and then I winked at her and grabbed a squealing Alessandra and threw her on my shoulders as Gio did the same to a very serious Alessandro but there was light laugh that broke through which made Gio grin, as that is something that does not happen everyday, his truly his father's son!

"You ready to swim?" I asked a giggling Ales as she bounced on my shoulder.

"YES UNCLE DEE, DADDY... DADDY...!" She shouted excited, stretching her head as she twisted her body to the side to catch Steph's attention.

"Yes principessa?" Steph asked now happily as he walked with a grinning bella on his back.

"Uncle Dee is taking me to swim with him!" She said excitedly with another bounce and Steph and I just chuckled at her excitement.

"Look at that" I heard Steph said next to me nudging his head to the side and when I turned my head I see Justin with his girl, the one I had not even met yet.

"Did you meet her yet?" I asked staring at them with a smile on my face as they playing around in the water.

"Yeah, she seems like a sweet girl, just not sure if we can trust that you know" he said and I stopped in my tracks and gave him a knowing look.

"You are only seeing things that aren't there because you are feeling like his overprotective father" I said chuckling and shaking my head.

"No that's actually not it, she's just trying to hard to come off as sweet and innocent, there's just something about her man" he says and I chuckled again and walked in their direction when I saw his about to kiss her, cock block me and I'll happily return the favor.

"Can we not do that in front of the kids and let's not forget your respect!" I said seriously and he rolls his eyes and the fucker moved in again to kiss her with a smug smile on his face, glancing my way as he kisses her on the cheek and she away from him and smiles, she's actually beautiful.

"I would suggest you back away before Steph gets over here and rip you apart because his kids is around" I said and laughed when he let her go immediately and stepped away from her, leaving some distance between them.

"Well aren't you going to introduce me?" I asked smugly when she giggled with me at his quick reaction.

"This ass over here is my brother Dante, Dee this is Bethany" he says introducing me as his brother, I'll never get use to hearing that, it sort warms my heart for some fucked up reason.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, and I must say, I had no idea this idiot had such good taste" I said nodding my approval and Justin blushed while she giggled looking at me and when I say looking, I mean checking me out, but pretending it in a sweet innocent kind of way, uh huh, Steph is right again I guess.

"It's nice to meet to you too" she says sweetly and Justin glares my way and I only nodded my head and turned around and went back to Steph, Ales still on my shoulder as I dip her every now and then in the water, going underwater so she can get wet.

"And?" Steph asked as soon as I came up from under the water.

"You right" I said and he gives me a questioning look. "She was checking me out, trying to be innocent about it, probably for his benefit but yet at the same time not being subtle about it either" I said lifting Ales off of me and moving a little forward so she can stand in the water, which meant we were pretty close to shore, I didn't want my niece to drown.

"So she did it to you too" Gio said chuckling and shaking his head.

"Yeah and he noticed but glared at me" I said and Steph shook his head.

"His blind because she's a looker, and her innocent act is making her even more beautiful in his eyes but I got it" Steph says bouncing a squealing Bella in the water.

"Of course you do" Gio says laughing as he watches the twins playing near the shore, a few feet away from us.

"You gonna do some digging again, aren't you?" I asked knowingly and he smirked while Gio and I just chuckled. "Well I'm sure whatever you find won't be satisfactory to you but just know you'll probably break his heart" I said and he nodded thinking the same thing.

"Break it up, his looking this way so I'm guessing he knows y'all are discussing them" we heard Dimitri said as he came closer to where we were standing.

"I'm gonna take a dip, you got them?" Gio asked looking at Steph and he nodded his head.

"Of course, they're my damn kids!" He says and we chuckled and Gio moved further into the water and disappeared, Dimitri following behind him.

Deciding to lay on the sand near the shore and watch Steph sit in the water playing with his three kids, knowing someday soon that will be me, brings great joy in every cell of body. I cannot express how excited I am about becoming a dad, she have no idea how much she is giving me and how happy she's making me. I watched everyone as I chose a great spot to sit where I can see everyone, I moved my eyes to the rest of the family as they talking and laughing, everyone looked so happy.

I watched as Justin makes his way to the rest of the family while his suspicious girl, stands in the water playing with her hands in the water, swinging them from side to side looking everywhere, and when I looked back to where everyone is sitting my eyes land on my baby girl and she sat looking straight at me with a smile on her beautiful and my heart stopped. She's fucking beautiful, she manages to take my breath away everytime she looks at me the way she is right this moment, God I love her with everything I got and everything I am.

But I still couldn't sake the feeling that came back to me the moment we got in the Jeep this morning, but I try to put it out of my head but as I'm laying here watching everyone laughing and having fun, the feeling only intensifies because we are too happy! From what I've noticed the past six years, is whenever we are happy or at our happiest, someone or something always tends to fuck that up for us and strike us the moment we are at ease and happy, and for the life of me, I have this dreaded feeling that fucked up shit is about to happen and I'm afraid what it is that's coming, because the way I feel right now, whatever it is will be bigger than what we ever faced!

Third party POV

The Romano family has been on the beach for nearly four hours, just enjoying the sun and each others company. They talked and laughed, some drinking, others swimming and some just catching a tan, while enjoying their family's company.

Everyone was sitting enjoying the food and drinks that was prepared for them, while enjoying the company of the people that means everything to them. While Dante stood at shore, watching everyone and everything around the beach as he still couldn't shake the feeling that would only intensify as the hours tick by. He thought about letting his brother know about the bad feeling his got but he didn't want to ruin the day for anyone, mostly Jayden whose birthday they were celebrating, and he especially didn't want to ruin his brother kids' day because they were all so happy and having fun with their dad and granddad in the water and sand.

Meanwhile Justin wanted to hang with the rest of the family but his girlfriend Bethany had insisted on staying in the water, she even offered to play with the kids if Stephano wanted to go chill with rest of the family, which Stephano turned down bluntly, in his deadly voice of course but Bethany was not fazed by it one bit, which of course made the brothers even more suspicious, it perked their suspicions about the young lady. Justin ran to his backpack and pulled out his camera, snapping pictures of everyone, even those who was trying to take a nap.

He laughed as he snapped a picture of Aurora as she layed down on the blow-up mattress, as it was to comfy to just sit on, which is why she made herself comfortable and was about to close her eyes when Justin so rudely interrupted her dosing off. But she couldn't hold back her laughter when she saw his face as she looked up at him, he was the most comical guy she's ever met. Everyone was having a good time, ignoring Justin as he snapped pictures of everyone as they laughed and talked. Justin decided to walk around the beach and snap pictures As he went, because it was the first time they were at this beach and in his mind it was beautiful and has to be remembered.

He was walking further away from the family but still could hear their faint laughter in the distance and he smiled to himself as he continued to snap anything that caught his attention and that stood out for him, even other people that happened to be on the beach As he continued to walk further away from the family. As Justin adjusted the camera to snap the perfect picture of an elderly couple that looked lost in their own little bubble, he lifted the camera to get the right angle but that's when he noticed something in the distance, being trained to be on high alert at all times, made Justin zoom in, past the couple, and further away from all the people on the beach as he zoomed in on the parking lot.

"What the fuck?" He whispered to himself as he watched six black unmarked vans pull up, without thinking Justin dropped the camera and ran in the direction he came from.

Dante kept a watchful eye on his surroundings, he was on high alert as he monitored everyone that isn't family on the beach, he analyzed each and every thing that was around the beach. Meanwhile Stephano noticed Dante on alert, he watched as his brother's head moved in every direction, but at the same time making sure he doesn't move away from the kids as he watched everything going on around them and the rest of the family. At first it was comical to watch Dante because Steph knew, he was the worry ward in the family but today it's his brother but now looking at Dante, hours later even more ridget than earlier, made Stephano too start to worry.

Just as Stephano was about to place Bella back down so he could speak to Dante, he watched as Dante removed his glasses and stepped forward, he looked focused making Steph's head turn into the same direction, and at the same time they heard a faint yelling and when they snapped their heads in that direction, it was Justin running and waving his arm as his ran. Dante turned his head back in the direction just as Stephano grabbed his kids, obviously both knowing that something is about to go down even though they couldn't hear or see anything yet. Dante took off with one thing on his mind, "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"

Just as the thought passed Dante's mind, shots started going off and people started screaming, Stephano grabbed Alessandra, while Dante grabbed Alessandro and ran towards the family. Shots were going off everywhere, people were dropping like flies. The brothers ran as fast as their legs could take them to get to their pregnant women but their main focus was the kids as Steph held his daughters tightly to his chest covering them with his arms and head, wanting to be a shield for them.

Bullets flew everywhere, as Dante grabbed Aurora by the arm, he dragged her as she pulled Kiara along with her as they made their way towards the SUV, which James was already at shooting and covering them as they made their way towards the car that James already opened. Dante practically threw a crying Alessandro in the car, shoving the girls in not noticing the love of his life already bleeding. Just as Stephano put Alessandra in the SUV and was about to shut the door, when two shot from close by were fired hitting him in the back, twice! And James shot the guy in the head as he was busy covering the two pregnant women.

"Get them out!" He gritted out and without a word or even moving to his boss, he knew he had to follow orders and he jumped in the drivers seat and sped away with a screaming Kiara as she saw her husband being shot down.

Dante saw his brother go down as he was busy firing away and he wanted to drag him away and get him help but he knew he couldn't leave the rest, instead he lifted his brother, gave him a gun and had him lean back against the Jeep. "Get the kid!" Stephano gritted out through clenched teeth as the pain shot through his body, he knew his not gonna make it. He was losing a lot of blood but fought to hold on so he could cover his brother as shots were going off non-stop and people were running everywhere, including Justin as he looked for Bethany and the second he saw her looking frantically around.

Justin ran towards her, ignoring the shot that pierced him in the leg as he watched a gunman approaching Beth, he screamed as he tried to speed up but the pain was slowing him down. Justin was focused on Bethany and the gunman that was fast approaching her, which made him not notice the gunman behind him, pointing his gun right at Justin, just as Bethany looked why Justin was screaming, she was shot right in front of him, causing him to stumble on his bad leg.

While Dante left Stephano's side as he ran shooting everyone of the guys he saw covering Giovanni and Elijah as they tried to get the rest of the girls out. He was shooting and the men dropped like flies but there were a lot, he watched Dimitri go down in the distance, Jayden went down next and he wanted to scream. Dante ran back to his Jeep, removed his rifle, taking extra amo and started firing everywhere, to him it looked like Dimitri was already gone, making the ache in his heart even worse but he kept firing, grabbing Gabriella just as he heard cars screeching and he knew more of their men have arrived and when Dante turned, he saw them seeing to Stephano and he pushed Gabriella in the direction of the men that were trying to protect him.

"Get her to safety" Dante gritted out, and just as he turned back around when he heard a scream, he saw Melody was shot down, Ziara being the one that screamed at the top of her lungs but Dante ran past them looking for Justin.

Dante ran looking frantically for the kid but as he got closer to where the family's spot were, which they had occupied merely half an hour ago, he saw Justin in the distance and then he watched as Justin fell down on his one knee. Dante immediately sped up, not noticing the gunman that pointing right at Justin as his focus was on the man that shot Bethany down and will probably shoot Justin next. Dante ran firing shooting the guy three times and shooting the other two close by as well, making the path clear for him as he sprint his way towards Justin.

Just as Justin lifted himself in his feet ready to continue forward, shots fired and Dante watched Justin fell into the water as the gunman came out of nowhere approaching Justin ready to shoot, Dante speed up even more, panicking because the man was now pointing at Justin's head ready to fire and Dante's blood ran cold.

He obviously didn't notice Dante coming from behind, so Dante lifted his gun and wasted no time in firing, hitting the man in the back of the head and his back. Dante slid towards Justin, checking where his been shot, there was too much blood, but he knew he couldn't move him, because he saw the bullet wounds, apart from the one on his leg.

Dante knew there could possibly be a bullet still stuck in him and if he moved Justin the wrong way the bullet will move too and it could possibly kill him as both wounds are on his upper back and shoulder blade, with only one exit wound just below his shoulder in front. Dante screamed and Gio was already running towards him, he knew they needed to get Justin to the hospital, Beth was already gone, and Justin was barely hanging on, obviously the bullet in him was already damaging whatever it hit. Dante was full on panicking as he let his eyes finally land on the scene in front of him, three men he loved laying on the floor, only one moving slightly but he knew it's only matter of time before he too stop moving, but for now though the two that didn't move, made Dante fall to his knees.

"Paramedics and chopper are on the way!" Gio said sliding to Justin to check his pulse as Justin had given into the darkness. "His pulse is weak" he mumbled to himself but Dante heard him.

Dante was standing up wiping his tears away, to go and check on Dimitri and Jayden, no matter how hard it was for him because he was afraid that they would be dead because they weren't moving. But when he stood, one last shot went off and Dante fell down, Giovanni jumped up and shot the guy that was on the sand close to Jayden's body, Gio shot him over and over and over again, emptying his gun on him as he watched Dante laying unconscious between Justin, Who's barely hanging on and his girlfriend whose no more. Gio couldn't bring himself to check Dante's pulse because he looked just as dead as the girl next to him. Gio moved forward and saw Dante was shot in the chest, blood pouring out, only then did adrenaline kick in as he ran to grab as many towels as he could, as Dante was losing blood fast.

"Please God... Please..." Giovanni chocked out as he ran back to Dante with the towels. All he thought about was the men they lost today and the important people in his life, that are currently down and close to death, five of his brothers was down and he wanted to cry and scream why not him?!

Bodies layed everywhere, all of the other party was shot down, mostly by Dante, Giovanni, Jayden, Francesco and Elijah. Antonio was gone, whom no one has noticed to be nowhere in sight. Innocent people died, five Romano family members was down, three others shot and already driven away to get help, it was a blood bath that was planned ahead of time, and striked at the perfect time when the Romano's was unprepared and out of their eliminate.

No one noticed in the far end of the parking lot was a Black Chevy Suburban with four figures inside, watching the whole scene, one with a satisfactory smile, knowing most of the men they came here for, was down, leaving only two to deal with, with that satisfied knowledge, the man of the hour signaled his driver and they drove off fast, but not fast enough for someone else whom was watching them from the shadows, knowing shit is about to explode with the info SHE had memorised, knowing what she's got WILL lit the roof for the obvious war that was just stared.

She only prayed that the men she loved more than life itself, would survive so they can indeed avenge the ones they lost today, she knew once they find out who they lost many hearts would be broken, so much so that it would take time for them to figure out what happened here, or they would be running on rage, which is why she did what she had to do and stayed in the shadows to gather all the info she could without getting caught but still she worries that maybe she should have done something to stop them but she couldn't because they would have killed her too, just like they did here today, to her family!

Hey guys 😢 So I know a lot of you will hate me for this chapter and probably for the next one as well but please remember it's all apart of the plot and that not everything is as it seems, so please keep that in mind when you send me your comments and theories. I know this chapter isn't as long as the previous one but it is still a very long chapter nonetheless, over 8000 words so yeah, be grateful 😂 Anyways I'm not feeling well so I'm not still going to bother with talking your ear off, so I'll leave the talking to you, let me know your thoughts and theories, I would love to hear what you think and to see who can guess correctly, so do send them in😉 Well that's it from me, have a great evening and please don't forget to comment and vote. 💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53 2 9
Moving to a new city, attaining the job of her dreams, and building a new career all at the young age of twenty-one years old, Kameron Springfield re...
2.4K 152 65
This is a mafia romance, It's a slow burn! And friends to lovers. Here's a sneak peek of the first chapter: Once alone a time there was a happily ma...
2.2M 36K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...
253K 6.9K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...