Taming Aurora

By KimmyUB

BOOK 3 in THE ROMANO SERIES Can be read as a standalone BUT I would advise you to read book I and 2 first to... More

INTRODUCTION
CAST
PROLOGUE
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1 - DANTE
Chapter 2 - Aurora
Chapter 3 - The Twins' 5th Birthday Party
Chapter 4 - Invitation To Stay
Chapter 5 - The "TALK"
Chapter 6 - Aurora's Admission Vs Maddie's Confession
Chapter 7 - Emergency Meeting
Chapter 8 - I CAN'T DO THIS...!
Chapter 9 - THIS COULD BE IT!
Chapter 10 - The Kiss
Chapter 11 - Something isn't right!
Chapter 12 - Who the fuck is this KENNEDY?
Chapter 13 - I'm so dead...
Chapter 14 - Radio Silence
Chapter 15 - Temptations
Chapter 16 - We got this... But maybe we don't
Chapter 18 - So it's true...?
Chapter 19 - Players CAN'T be played!
Chapter 20 - BE MINE!
Chapter 21 - Making The Connections
Chapter 22 - Long time no see... (PART 1)
Chapter 23 - Where are you WILDCAT...??? (Long time no see... PART 2)
Chapter 24 - COME FIND ME... I need you! (Long time no see... PART 3)
Chapter 25 - Unexpected Surprise...
Chapter 26 - Paying for your SINS...
Chapter 27 - We're under attack!
Chapter 28 - They didn't make it...
Chapter 29 - He didn't make it...
Chapter 30 - How do one make that choice?!
Chapter 31 - They can't all be... GONE!
Chapter 32 - THE FUNERAL (Part 1)
Chapter 33 - This is your fault! ( THE FUNERAL Part 2)
Chapter 34 - Secret Meeting
Chapter 35 - What The FUCK?!!!
Chapter 36 - I GOT YOU...
Chapter 37 - You... BETRAYED ME!
Chapter 38 - You're a long ways from home...
Chapter 39 - Now you know... Who's the fool now?
Chapter 40 - Torturing Trash... ROMANO STYLE
Chapter 41 - Get lost in the dark
Chapter 42 - Changes Needs To be Made
Chapter 43 - I Love You DaD...
Chapter 44 - Shut up and MARRY ME!
Chapter 45 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 46 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 47 - Blissfully Happy
EPILOGUE - PART 1
EPILOGUE (PART 2) - TAMED
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 17 - Quality Time with the BFF

1.7K 88 89
By KimmyUB

Hey guys before you get to the chapter just a little warning, this chapter will contain STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE CONTENT (NOT SO HOT BUT DIRTY & EXPLICIT) NO persons under the age of 18 are to read this chapter. This chapter will also contain a certain action that might be sentive to some, so please keep in mind that this is just a book and I am in no way condoning these actions or writing it to offend anyone, and if it is a sensitive topic for anyone, then I sincerely apologise beforehand. If sex isn't your forte, then I suggest you move along, OR just skip the scene (marked with 6 of these ➡ *) AGAIN, NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!

Well that's it from me, please remember, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! Now back to the chapter, hope you guys enjoy!

HAPPY READING 💜

KIMMY 😘

8 DAYS LATER - (Sat, 14 January 2023)

Dante's POV

I had just send Maddie a text, the second I woke up as I knew she would probably need sometime to get ready. I arrived too late at home last night to speak to her in person, since I had spoken to Aurora over the phone yesterday and asked her if it'll be alright that I spend the day with Maddie. She was reluctant at first but then understood when I had explained the fact that Maddie is my best friend and that she came all the way to New York for me, and it'll be wrong on my part if I continue to spend all my free time with Aurora instead of spending time with Maddie, while she's here.

It's actually surprising to me that after two and a half months, that Maddie is still here. I thought this was a visit but now it seems as though she's here for good. I'm not sure if this is just a fucking long ass vacation or if this will be her permanent place to stay, if so then we will have to make some changes because I won't be staying at my brother's house forever and I sure as hell cannot be taking Maddie with me to my place because then I might as well say goodbye to Aurora, that I know for sure. So spending today with Maddie, is not only my duty as a friend but also my way of getting some answers out of her.

I was shocked when my door all of a sudden burst open, standing there in my doorway is an out of breath Maddie.

"Are...you...sorry" she says out of breath and then took a few sharp breaths in and out before she continued. "Sorry I'm just out of breath... I was out for a run when I got your text and I ran straight here because I had to know if you were serious!" She asks all happily, still a bit breathless but excited nonetheless.

"Of course! I'm spending quality time with my best friend today" I said with smirk and she ran towards me and threw herself on top of me, squealing and my eyes grew as huge as fucking balls because I was only in my damn boxer briefs and here she was on top of me, straddling my waist.

"Oh my God! You have no idea how happy I am right now!" She squealed excitedly and just when I was about to tell her to move, I saw Maddie's head snap to the STILL open door and I knew someone was there and I immediately turned my head into that direction.

I was right, standing by the door gritting her teeth, is a very pissed looking Aurora. My head snapped to Maddie, whose head moved from Aurora to mine and then back again, seemingly as shocked as I am because we all knew that this did not look good. I was laying on my bed only in boxer briefs, with Maddie straddling my waist and holding down my damn hands! I didn't have a chance to say something, when Aurora spoke first.

"Am I interrupting something?" She spits out and surprisingly Maddie got off of me without me having to move her and before I could say anything, Maddie answered her.

"No not all, I was just excited that Dante and I was spending the day together and got carried away" she answers and when I looked to Aurora, she only narrowed her eyes at Maddie's niceness, and completely ignored her and faced me again, and I cocked my head to the side and looked at Aurora because that wasn't nice of her. I mean Maddie don't even know that we are sort of a thing and spend the whole weekend last week together and yet she still explained herself to Aurora, and Aurora ignored her?

"I'll just go and get ready?" Maddie asks, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, be ready in an hour okay" I said and then pecked her on her forehead and she left the room with a soft apology towards Aurora and was still ignored, WOW.

"Was that really necessary? She was being nice and explained herself to you and yet you ignored her?" I asked as soon as Maddie was gone and Aurora just shook her head at me.

"Of course she was pretending to be nice to me in front of you but you don't see that do you but that's fine, I just came to see you before you leave for your day out with your BFF but I guess I shouldn't have come, right? I mean you weren't even going to come see me before you left, were you? I haven't seen you since Sunday but that's alright, I have no right to want to see you, right?" She asks all in one breath and I could tell she was going somewhere with this little rant but before I could say anything or even move closer towards her, she continued.

"Enjoy your day with Maddie, I'll see you tomorrow, that's if it's allowed" she says and mumbles the last part and then without waiting for my response, she turned around and walked out the door, ignoring me calling after her.

"Aurora! For fuck sakes wait!" I called again, this time she stopped and turned to look at me as I am standing in my doorway and motioned for her to come closer and she reluctantly did so. "Don't be mad at me, I don't want us to have a fight because of Maddie, please" I said softly to her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer to me.

"I'm not mad" she says curtly.

"I can see that you are, but please don't be. What Maddie just told you, was infact the truth, you know I'm all yours baby, heart, mind, body and soul. She's just my friend" I said lifting her head and pecked her lips softly and she signed and pecked my lips again.

"I know, it's just some things just irks me, especially when I come to surprise you, only to be surprised in return" she says and I kissed her, pulling her closer to me.

"You have nothing to worry about babe, she's my friend and you are going to have to trust me, okay?" I asked as soon as we pulled apart.

"I know and I do. I'm sorry for the way I acted" she says but I could tell she was holding something back but I didn't have time to drill her now because I still had to get ready.

"Good, now you behave today and I promise to take you out to lunch tomorrow, how does that sound?" I asked, not forgetting her previous statement because she was right, we haven't seen each other since Sunday because I had to leave late afternoon as the big delivery, had arrived earlier than expected.

"Okay, but the same goes for you, BEHAVE" She says putting emphasis on the last word, obviously referring to my earlier position with Maddie, and I chuckled lightly and kissed her again. I put everything into the kiss, to show her just what she does to me and she alone has that power over me, NO ONE ELSE!

"I will behave, I promise and besides I only misbehave when you are around" I said grinding my erected cock against her, causing her to smile smugly at me and I knew we were okay again, THANK GOD!

"Good, don't worry I'll take care of that big problem you've got going on tomorrow, I promise" she says sweetly, pressing herself even closer to my now throbbing cock and then pecks my lips. "You better get ready before your BFF gets here" she says and we pulled apart, stepping away from each other and her eyes immediately went to my now very obvious excitement, that's standing strong, begging for her attention and she looked up with her eyes full of lust, causing me to chuckle. I guess I'm not the only one in need.

"If you don't go now, then I'm going to fuck you right where you're standing" I said without reaching for her, knowing what I just said was not just a teasing warning and if I do touch her, I would definitely do just that.

"I won't mind that one bit, do want me to bend over here or are you just going to lift my leg?" She asked seductively, and I groaned knowing the little shit is teasing me but just when I moved a step forward, she took one back giggling.

"I'll see tomorrow, handsome" she says and I groaned my disapproval again and she laughed and closed the door in my face without waiting for me to respond, fucking tease!

Now I have to take a damn a cold shower! I'm definitely tying her to my damn bed tomorrow, to show her exactly what the consequences are for giving me blue balls. I'm going to fuck her pussy raw, she has no idea what she just caused herself but then again knowing my wildcat, she will enjoy every damn second of it! Just thinking about what I plan on doing to her tomorrow, is causing my still erected cock to throb again.

Maybe a release in the shower is what I need to get through this long ass day without my baby girl around. I'm beginning to regret inviting Maddie to spend the day together because I could have been balls deep in my wildcat's delectable pussy but tomorrow is but a few hours away. I guess I'll be breaking into her room in the middle of the night and fucking her awake, that should surprise her ass for once!

Maddie's POV

This morning when Aurora saw me and Dante on his bed, her reaction was exactly what I needed to confirm that my plan was indeed perfect, so with that confirmation in mind I had packed the two things I would need for tonight. I knew what I was planning could backfire but at that moment I didn't care because feeling him was all I've been desperately craving for since that day in the shower, when his naked body was on full display and then it was pressed up against me in the shower. I really don't care what happens after this, as long as I know I had the opportunity to feel him inside of me, and I don't care that I had to resort to doing this to get that because like I said before, I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT.

I made sure that I was dressed in a nice dress with heals, all in black, Dante's favorite color. And as soon as I was done, I went to meet him at his room and when he opened the door he looked hot as always, with his black ripped jeans, white T-shirt and is white jacket, with white sneakers, I couldn't help myself but to check him out and surprisingly he chuckled, oblivious of my swooning, instead he saw it as he always did back then, which is why I played it off with a teasing comment just like I did back then.

Dante took me to breakfast first, then took me around New York's busy streets, we even bought a few things, like he was taking me sight seeing. We went for lunch, which was hot dogs at Central Park and then we walked around and spoke, laughed and played around just like we always did. When it turned 6pm he rushed to the awaiting car, saying that we had a reservation for dinner at 7pm, I was surprised as it felt like a date to me and I relished in the idea of being correct.

He took us to atop of the One World Trade Center, to a restaurant called Zagat. To say the food was delicious would be an understatement, it was phenomenal. The view was spectacular, we had a bird's-eye view of Manhattan and New Jersey on the side, he even paid for us to ascend to it's 101st-floor observatory setting. We had so many cocktails and wine during the dinner as the restaurant had it's own bar, it was absolutely amazing.

It closed at 9pm and as we were descending in the elevator, Dante said that he couldn't wait to get home as he was beginning to feel the tiredness that was due to the day's activities and I immediately started panicking because he couldn't possibly want to head back already! I mean I haven't even slipped him any of the two choices I've gotten especially for him. Which is why I suggested we go to the nearest club for a few drinks, not wanting to go back just yet but when he kept on refusing, I made it seem like I had given up on convincing him.

Well that's until I told him as soon as we got near the awaiting car, that I'll see him back at the estate and that I'll be going to M1-5 Lounge by myself for a few drinks, as I wasn't ready to end the day just yet. Of course Dante being the gentleman that he is, insisted on accompanying me. I had twisted the scene so much in less than 10 minutes, that it ended up as if he was trying to convince me into going, that's how good I had gotten.

M1-5 Lounge which is about 15 minutes away from the World Trade Center by foot, which I also insisted on and of course he had given in. I was happy that I insisted on walking because two minutes in the walk, Dante grabbed my hand as we made our way through the people as New York is after all the City that never sleeps, which is why the streets was as full as it was during the day. I was happy with that as it felt so right, him holding my hand as we walked, to anyone that saw us, it would seem like we were an item and it felt like it too, well for me at least and I couldn't wait to get to the club and do what I must and get us both home so I could finally feel him.

As soon as we got to the lounge, Dante told me to grab a table while he went to grab us some drinks. We had sat and talked for about an hour, when I insisted on getting us the next round, which he didn't protest to, as I could tell that he was starting to feel the alcohol as much as I was, knowing that I am not planning on being here any longer at this damn place, I knew I had to put my first part of the plan into action, which consist of me slipping Dante a little blue pill that'll make him a bit easier to handle, as he had discreetly brushed off my "discrete" advances towards him, so I had no other option but to spike his drink.

When the affect wasn't kicking in as I was told it'll kick in, in less than 15 minutes, I started to worry because he was acting as normal but then 5 minutes later, he started swaying and laughing uncontrollably, saying how piss drunk he is and that maybe we should head home. Of course hearing this I moved to kiss him but when our lips met, he laughed in my mouth and asked me what I was doing between laughs and I knew the damn shit isn't having the affect I thought it would as it's been close to a half an hour and he still hadn't passed out or feel me up.

So I insisted on another drink, not caring that he still had about half a glass left of his scotch, which of course he yelled no to in his drunken state, slurring his words, drunk enough to slur and sway but still a bit of common Sense to know when he has had enough, but yet drunk and drugged up enough to be convinced or fooled into thinking it's the same glass he had to finish. Which is why I left him at the table and proceeded towards the bar to get both of us a drink, knowing what I am about to slip him will make him pounce on me. But when I got back to the table with our drinks, Dante was laying with his head on his arm on the table, groaning.

Thinking that it isn't necessary to give him a full glass as I could easily throw in the drops in his glass without anyone seeing me here, I went and sat next to Dante and removed the box I had in my purse, opened it and removed the bottle and the tube, filled it half way with the liquid as I knew this has quick affect on a woman with only a few drop but seeing as Dante is all man, I knew I had to up the dosage to double and then I would have to get him out of here as soon as he finished the drink as the drops are to take affect in about 5 -10 minutes.

As soon as I squirted a few drops into his glass, I removed his phone from his pocket, used his thumb to unlock it and texted the driver, whose name is Sam, to pull up to the entrance of the lounge and asked him to meet me at the door and then proceeded to wake a groaning Dante up, whom wasn't completely unconscious as he immediately woke up laughing, like his high or something, okay not or something because he obviously is high due to the blue pill I had slipped him earlier.

"Dante, the driver is outside, common finish your drink then we'll go home" I urged him on by pushing the drink tighter in his lose grip. He was about to reach his lips with the glass when he scrunched up his nose in disgust, I'm guessing the smell of alcohol hit his nose and he shook his head and put it back down fast, causing it to spill a bit.

"NO! NO...MORE!" He yelled again and shook his head furiously and I gritted my teeth because he was acting like a damn child, seriously?! Coming up with a quick idea, I picked up my glass with a smirk, knowing this would work.

"Let's have a little race Dante, you know like we use to" I said and noticed I had his attention. "Let's see who finishes their glass first" I said and he nodded his head furiously again and I nearly rolled my eyes at him but then I remembered who he is, MY DANTE, which stopped me from doing so.

We chugged our glasses down at the count of 3, well Dante chugged his before I even reached 2 but I didn't care because I was too giddy that he actually finished the half a glass, which meant that in less than 10 minutes he would be all over me. Which is why I stood up immediately and help Dante up to, which was a very difficult task and just when I was about to worry how I was going get him out of here, two guys came up behind us and offered to help me out and I happily excepted.

******

NEXT DAY - (Sun, 15 January 2023) - AFTER 2AM

I don't know how long it took us to get from the table to the car but by the time we were seated, Dante had a massive obvious boner and groaned everytime he squeezed it, as he kept his hand on top of the buldge in his pants. I couldn't contain my excitement, I had made sure the partitioner was closed as soon as Dante started squeezing on his cock, I could feel my own excitement and bit down on my bottom lip as I watched him and then his head suddenly snapped my way and saw how dilated his pupils are.

"Fuck I'm horny!" He practically groaned out and I smirked and moved closer to him and leaned closer to his ear.

"What are we planning on doing about that?" I practically purred into his ear and then darted my tongue out and licked his neck, close to his ear and he groaned.

"I want to fuck you so hard... Aurora" he grunted and my heart dropped, I was just about to say something when he turned his head and slammed his lips sloppily against mine, in what was suppose to be a heated kiss but I correct that quickly by guiding him with my lips and tongue.

He pulled me closer towards him and groaned when I straddled his lap, sitting on top of his bulge and immediately grinded my hips and we both moaned outloud. Wanting to have the full experience of the love of my life, I rearched between us and started working his belt, then his button and then I broke the kiss and moved down, kneeling in front of him, I spread his legs and moved between them and tugged his zipper down, and pulled on his jeans, which he surprisingly helped as he lifted his ass so I could slip his jeans and boxer briefs down to his ackles, and his very thick, very lengthy cock sprung free, hitting his abdomen and I licked my lips.

He bit down on his bottom lip as he grabbed a hold of his massive cock and stroked it, not taking his eyes off of me. And I reached forward and removed his hand and wrapped my own around it and started stroking him, slowly. He threw his head back and groaned and started thrusting up and down meeting my strokes, precum started leaking from his deliciously looking tip, I could not resist but to lean forward and licked it, wrapping my mouth around his head and sucked it with a moan, and he groaned even louder, wrapping his hand roughly in my hair and pushed my head down.

"FUCK YES!" He growled and started thrusting upwards fast and hard, making me gag but that didn't stop him as he continued, grunting and groaning as he fucked my mouth, slurring words here and there, and then minutes later I felt him slow down as he started twitching and I forcefully lifted my head and took back the control and sucked him with a fever and squeezed his balls while sucking and stroking him as I couldn't take all of him.

"Ah... Ah... Ahh...agh fuck baby, ... I... I'm coming!" He groaned out, pulling my hair as his hips started bucking and then he shouted FUCK, outloud and exploded in my mouth, as I continued bobbing my head up and down as he emptied himself in my mouth, groaning and grunting like crazy as he enjoyed emptying his load down my throat.

When I was sure I sucked and swallowed every last drop, I released his cock with a pop and he groaned again. Noticing how rock hard his cock still is, standing to attention, I lifted my dress over my shoulder as Dante's head and leaned back, I climbed on top of him again and straddled his waist and rubbed my clothed soaked pussy against him, and he groaned again. Not wanting to get off of him, I pulled my panty aside just as he lifted his head and looked at me, drunkenly but confusingly.

"Maddie?" He whispered and then groaned when I lifted my hips and grabbed his cock and guided his still very erected anaconda to my very wet pussy and rubbed his tip against my folds.

With a scream I slammed down onto his cock as he stretched me out like no other man had before, he was groaning as he put his hands on my hips and I started moving up and down on his addictive cock, yes that's right, I'm officially addicted, just like I knew I would be.

"Oh God... I'm coming Dante!" I moaned out and picked up my pace as I started clenching around his cock, which caused him to groan and squeeze my hips with force, which drove me over the edge and I milked his cock with my juices, and just then I felt him twitch again, and then he growled as he coated my walls with his sperm, he had a huge load squirting in me, non-stop groaning and grunting as he continued coming.

Minutes later, I was laying on Dante's shoulder, out of breath and recovering from the best orgasm I've ever had, while Dante too was very much out of breath, grumbling incoherent words to God only knows who. Just when I was about to start up again, there was a knock on the car window and I knew we were back at this God forsaken place already. Yelling at Sam to wait for a few minutes, I reluctantly lifted myself off of Dante, causing his dick to slip out of me and he groaned in a protest I think as he was still hard, obviously ready to go again and again.

Instead of continuing in the damn car, I sucked it up and threw my dress back on and then helped Dante or more like dressed Dante myself, as I could see now that he was still swaying, obviously still under the influence of the blue pill. As soon as I got him dressed as best as I could, of course making sure his pants was tied, I opened the door and Sam helped me out of the car and as soon as I moved out of the way, a smirking Sam moved to help a drunken Dante out of the car and motioned another guard to come an help him and the two of them carried Dante inside.

All the way up to the room Dante grumbled about wanting to fuck and how horny he is and surprisingly the guys didn't even snort or chuckle, they had so much respect for him, that they carried him to his room silently. As soon as we got inside Dante was laying on the bed, rubbing his hand over his buldge and I wasted no time in undressing him as well as myself. Before I climbed on top of him, I noticed how hard his cock was, it was literally standing up straight, veins popping out, causing my mouth to water and we continued where we had left off in the car. We went at it twice, each one lasting longer than the previous one, best night of my life!

~~~

HOURS LATER - (STILL Sun, 15 January 2023) - SUNRISE

I woke up laying on a still unconscious sexy looking Dante and I couldn't help but to think back to hours ago when I was riding him, his as huge as I had imagined him to be, maybe even bigger. I cannot believe I actually got it right to finally feel him, yes I had to resort to drugging him but I had no other choice, I mean we had so much to drink and yet he still turned me down but as soon as I slipped him that drug, he was all over me. There is only one thing I would change about last night, if I could and that's the fact that he called out her name when he exploded deep inside of me, even while being drugged, he thought he was being fucked by HER!

That had obviously put a damper on the mood a bit but my disappointment didn't last long as Dante was still very much erected and very much horny which led him to continue to fuck me until he past out, well completely since he wasn't fully awake the entire time. Yes I was shocked when he passed out while I was riding him but when I saw he was very much alive, I couldn't help myself but to continue, he felt so good and the fact that I got this all on tape, was driving my need to continue to fuck him until I couldn't anymore.

Now that I'm laying here feeling his morning boner against my thigh, I couldn't resist but to wrap my hand around it and I swear Dante's breathing increased. Taking that as my permission to proceed, I slid down the covers until my head was level with his hard dick and wasted no time in rapping my lips around the tip of his cock and Dante stirred and seconds later he groaned, obviously waking up. So I took all of him and began sucking on his deliciously huge cock, bobbing my head up and down.

Slowly I felt Dante lifting his hips and seconds later, he had his hand on top of my head, fingers in my hair, tugging me closer, causing me to take him deeper as he hit the back of throat and groaned outloud as I gagged at how deep he pushed himself. But that's when he pulled the covers off of him and when I felt he let go off my hair, I looked up into his shocked but angry face. He moved so fast, the next thing I knew, I was shoved not only off of him but off of his bed as well, landing on the floor and he growled, causing me to flinch back.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Dante's POV

I was woken by a pleasurable feeling that hit through me and for some reason this time I knew I was not dreaming as the feeling of warmth on my cock was too real for me to believe that I was having another one of THOSE dreams. I tried opening my eyes, and as soon as they shot open, I had to close them back up as the dizziness, nauseous and throbbing in head, hit me full force and I groaned. I tried to get my scrambled brain into action and to shake the dizziness away, but I found it difficult to focus on that when I finally registered what was happening.

I could feel I'm being sucked off as the person started sucking me with a fever, it was different but yet felt so fucking familiar and pleasurable, that I couldn't resist in pushing my hand into her hair and thrusted upwards with a groan. My previous confusion long gone as I relished in the pleasure I was given first thing in the morning, which is why I started thrusting and when my dick hit the back of her throat, I bit down on my bottom lip as I nearly burst but that's when her gagged noise hit my ears.

Instinctively I removed the covers, hoping I'm wrong but I was infact correct because she lifted her eyes to meet mine and it was indeed, Maddie! I removed my hand off of her head so fast and all but kicked her off of the bed and when I tried lifting myself into a sitting position, I fell back down as the dizziness and nauseous intensified, like never before, even when I partied all night, I never had a hangover like this one! What the fuck happened last night?

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Was all could growl out before gagging, as all I felt like doing was vomit my guts out, something isn't right here. I'm dizzy, nauseous, not to mention I do not remember anything after arriving at the club, from there on everything is a blank.

"What's wrong baby" I heard from above me and when I opened my eyes she was sitting next to me on the bed, lifting her hand to touch me.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I growled again and then groaned at the throbbing in my head, I'm not feeling so good... As I lifted myself up and pushed Maddie out of the way and I hung my head to side of my bed and let it all out. I vomited, not caring at the moment as I needed to let it all out so I can have somewhat of a clear head so I can deal with this manipulative bitch. Trying not to panic and to ignore the bright red blood that's in my vomit as it's quite a lot with dark clots of blood as well, what's happening?

I can see now what Aurora's little warnings of Maddie meant. She really isn't the Maddie I knew, because that girl would have never done this, she wouldn't have done any of this, she DEFINITELY wouldn't have DRUGGED me! Yes that's right, I can tell that I have been slipped something because I have been shitfaced drunk almost EVERYTIME we drink and not once had I ever had a hangover like this, not to mention the fact that I can't remember SHIT, which by the way NEVER happens!

"Maddie... I beg you, please just go..." I whispered in a broken voice, through gagging because I had now just realized that my best friend betrayed me, and God only knows what she did to me while I was drugged up out of my mind, I don't even want to know!

"But... Why? Have I done something wrong?" She asks sweetly and innocently and I swear I have never wanted to punch a woman as much as I wanted to slam my fist through her face right now. Trying to keep calm as if I have no clue as to what I know she did, I took in a deep breath and looked up at her and that's when I noticed how naked she is, much like myself, FUCK!

"How can you even ask me that Maddie? I told you we are friends but yet here you are sucking my dick while I'm asleep! Who in their right mind does something like that?" I asked or more like yelled at her, covering my bottom half with the sheet, trying my very best not to show how fucking furious I am at this moment.

"What do you mean we're friends? You didn't say that last night when you fucked me for most of the night, different positions, you couldn't get enough of me, remember that?! Now you want to sit here and scream at me like I'm doing something wrong, you didn't complain then but why now huh?! After you already fucked me THRICE?!" She yelled and I could feel the anger boil through me as she spoke each word, has she no fucking shame even for what she has done to me?!

"I never slept with you Maddie, I can't even remember what happened last night" I said blankly, trying to hide the boiling rage I'm feeling, not wanting to show her that I'm on to her.

"OH! Now you're going to play that card, that you don't remember?! You seemed to know exactly what you were doing last night, when you kissed me, when YOU initiated the fucking, remember THAT asshole! You told me you have changed, but yet look at you now, still the selfish fuckboy you've always been, only now you're worse, because now you pretend not to remember!" She screamed and I gritted my teeth because now I think I heard enough.

FUCK THE CODE, I'm fucking this bitch up! Forgetting completely of my state, I tried to jump up, only to fall back on the bed side ways with another painful groan. "LEAVE!" I tried to shout at her but it came out as a painful groan instead.

"YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE" I heard her scream and then I heard the door opening and I opened my eyes and saw her storm out, with a blanket covering her body slamming the door behind her.

Obviously what she had given me, isn't out of my system yet and whatever it was, it's fucking strong! It's completely fucking me up, I'm dizzy and feel like I'm about to faint any moment, my stomach hurts like a bitch, my head is pounding, like someone is hitting me continuously with a fucking hammer, my eyes is heavy, brain is fucked up and my throat is dry and sore, my mouth is burning like I ate a whole tub of chillies, my whole body hurts, it's like I can't even lift any one of my limbs, like I have no control over it, like my brain is unable to communicate with my body, not to mention the worrying of the blood that keeps coming up everytime I vomit.

For the first time since my mother died, I actually cried, not only for the pain I'm feeling but mostly due to the betrayal of my best friend. Only one question do I keep asking myself, if I was drugged out of my mind, and did indeed make the move to fuck her like she said I did or if I had thrusted into her, unknowingly due to the drugs but if I thrusted into her, is that still considered rape? As fucking fucked up as that sounds, as much as it knocks shame into me as a man I can't help but ask myself if this can be called rape? Did she rape me?

Asking myself that question over and over again, I threw myself on my back, when I got no answer to said question. As soon as I was flat on my back, I felt darkness about to take me but just as I was about to give into it, the bedroom door burst open once again, and when I snapped my eyes open, ignoring the dizziness, thinking it's Maddie again, I looked in that direction and looked into the eyes of the one person that I was hoping wouldn't see me like this, the one person I didn't want her to find out like this, AURORA...

OH SHIT...! What do you guys think?! I am all out of talking and I want you all to do all the talking, I am excited to read what you guys think, so please do send me your thoughts on the happenings and if you have any theories do share them as well, as they are always welcomed with open arms🙆 Now I'm not sure if the next update will be out tomorrow because I have a busy day ahead of me for tomorrow but I'll try though, if not then it'll be out on Thursday for sure, so look out for that, more drama ahead so hold them breaths honeys as shit is about to take place 😏 Anyways hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it and please don't forget to comment and vote.💜

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 44 40
This is the second book in the His Desire trilogy, therefore you must read Forbidden Desire in order to follow up with the rest of the story!!. --- B...
345 42 34
"𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓪, 𝓶𝔂 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷. 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓬𝓾𝓶 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸...𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓮𝓼." H...
110K 2.2K 58
"Why would you do that for me? We barely know each other?" I say barely above a whisper. "Because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever s...
7.8K 136 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...