Rebirth Of Spoiled Crown Prin...

By MelyEly

In the general's house, the eldest daughter is born again. In the last life, she mistakenly regarded the fish... More

1- CONSPIRACY TO KILL
2-Reborn as 12 years old
3-Against heaven to change her fate.
4- Hatred to Cut Her Skin
5- Just a legend
6- Behind the Adultery
7- Reenactment of Old Things
8- AUNT'S DESIGN
9- Yiniang is beaten
10- BEING BITTEN BY DOG
11- YINIANG IS PUNISHED
12- TURN THE THINGS AROUND
13- CRYING FOR THE PAST
14- I SAW IT
15- THREATENING THE CROWN PRINCE
16- A FLY IN THE OINTMENT
17- LEGENDARY DECEPTION
18-Taking action (Plan to act)
19-Going with the flow (Pushing the waves)
20- To favour the concubine and neglect the wife.
22- Smoothly getting the upper hand
23- Taking the family power
24- Yi Niang was beaten
25- Good Plan
26- Goodbye slag woman
27- Hypocritical Shu Mei
28- Shu mei's plead
29- Vows to change her fate
30- Matters of the heart are difficult to understand
31- A plan to protect her mother
32- The beauty snake heart
33- The source of all evil
34- Presenting the Buddha with borrowed flowers
35- The rumor is not virtual
36- Shu brother comes to the door
37- Yiniang puts on a show
38- Refusing to be in the same carriage
39- Design to harm her
40- Hero save the beauty
41- The wrath of the Prince
42- Sticking to a golden thigh
43- Overbearing Prince
44- To see through her Hate
45- Injury is Pretty bad
46- Girl's Feelings
47- Domestic Injuries
48- Instructing Mother
49- Shu Sister Scheming
50- Brother and Sister at Odds

21- Concubine was born

4.9K 109 2
By MelyEly

Lin Jin Rong could still remember the first day she entered the General's house. It was during spring and the estate was bright and colourful.

She could not help but look everywhere. She taught that even if the flowers were the same than in Lian's estate. The general's house had more standing.

As her influence in the estate grew she felt powerful and heroic!

Lian Jin Rong while smiled remembering all this.

When she met An Zhong Tao for the first time, the man was not  stunned. He was so serious, just like a scholar. She was embarrassed at first. How was she going to approach him? But she gave it a try.

On her second day, while she was carrying a basin full of water, she deliberately stumbled on him.

At first, An Zhong Tao didn't think anything of it. However, he was not willing to help her either. In the end, he did help carry the basin.

Some water had spilt on him and she had reached to wipe it out. But he had turned and left without a word.

Lin Jin Rong had met a challenge. For such a man to try and tempt him would only bring disgust and hatred. She thought hard about what she should do.

Fortunately, Lian Jin Yu believed in her and asked her to manage the income of East Warm Pavilion. This gave her the opportunity she needed in order to get closer to An Zhong Tao.

She did everything she could to get the man praise! But a month after her arrival Lian Jin Yu morning sickness got better. Suddenly Lian Jin Rong didn't have an excuse to stay in the general's estate and panicked.

Twelve years ago...

In the East Warm courtyard. Jin Yu was staying in bed her face a bit haggard due to the last month strong morning sickness. But she had a pair of bright black eyes.

Lian Jin Rong smiled at her and askes "sister how are you feeling today? If you feel better we should go out and enjoy the sunshine. I'll help you!"

Lian Jin Yu nodded.

"Thank you for all your help these days".

Lian Jin Rong laughed inside if only her sister knew her true purpose she would never say such a thing.

Playing the loving sister she smiles and took Lian Jin Yu outside. After a little walk, Jin Yu got tired and went back to her room. This was her chance!

It was exactly what Jin Rong wanted. She sneaked out and went to her room. After she gave Hong Mama a vague answer when the old mama asked her where she was going.

Once she had locked herself in her room, she sprinkled some powder in the tea. This drug was given to Jin Rong by her mother.

In the Lian estate, her mother was only a low concubine and didn't have a special status. So, she used special means to attract her father's attention. In this matter she followed her mother teaching: if you work for it you shall obtain it!

She put some makeup and smiled while she looked at her beautiful face in the mirror. Even if she couldn't compare to Lian Jin Yu's looks she was still beautiful.

After all, she was also a young lady of the Lian household. Just because she was concubine born they treated only a bit better than the servant.

She could never compare to the Di daughter!

Even in regard to their weddings. Lian Jin Yu was married to the young and promising general. While she was engaged to a small family relative.

Lian Jin Rong refused to accept that reality! In what way was Lian Jin Yu better than her?

An evil smile slowly appeared in her eyes when she took the tea to An Zhong Tao's study.

"How is Jin Yu?" asked the man when he saw her coming in.

"Mei Mei is much better! She is now resting. I brought you a new bubble tea. Please try!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 31K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
245K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
294K 18.4K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
261K 10.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...