safe place

By oluna15

Zack been the only one among his brothers that doesn't have a kid, he decided to adopt a kid, he pick a rude... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11 😕
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Charge 8

1.7K 41 7
By oluna15

Frank POV
I went to the kitchen and prepare a cup of coffee, I drank my coffee and sat on the chair, am a little sore, I quickly finish the tea and went back to the room. Tap tap

Come in, the door quickly opened and Zack entered.

Get ready for school. He looks ready for work.

But I was expelled so what school ? I said as I sat up.

Just get ready you'll see, he walked out. I pick the necessary things and I walk out locking my room with my keys. I followed behind him and entered the car only to see Tristan and Dylan seating at the back, so I sat on the front seat with Zack. We drove to another school I almost collapsed the school is so big and the student are taller than me and is crowdy, we went to the main office and I was registered.

Am gonna call a student to lead you to your first period she handed me a booklet. And a boy with dark hair walk in.

Thank you, Zack said as he followed us. Then Zack stopped me and went down to my height.

Don't disappoint me, promise me you'll be good, he said looking deep in my eyes.

I promise da... I mean Zack, I gave him a little nod and I followed the other kid. While Zack left.

Is he your dad ? The boy asked

Yeah, what's your name ? I asked him.

Mike and you ? He returned it with a smile.

Franklin but you can call me frank, nice to meet you, we entered the history class. And everything went well I was calm and answered a lot of questions, later during lunch I stood in front of my locker and bang ! Some one pushed me against the locker.

What the fuck. I struggle only to see Dylan behind me.

You snitch on me to revenge, because I told dad you were smoking. I was surprised this son of a Satan.

You did that ? I look at him surprisingly.

Yes that's why you tell on me about the party. Before I could say something, he punch me in my stomach and I was on the floor gasping for air, then he kicked me, and some other boys join in after the terrible beating he lend close my ears were I was laying on the floor. Hope this serves you as a lesson and don't tell anyone or this will feel like a love tap. I heard footsteps and they were gone I just lay on the floor feeling very weak to stand, after some minutes i got up and i feel a horrible pain, on my hand I raised my sleeve and checked it, It was red and swollen. Others part too, then the bell rang and I walk to my class, after school Oliver came to pick us. I sat in the front avoiding any eye contact, and Dylan sat at the back with Tristan. We pull in the drive way and I ran to my room and lock the door. I pull my shirts revealing a lot of scars and marks of belt. I treated the wounds. Tap tap
I hurriedly put my long sleeve shirt on. But I don't answer. The door opened and it was Dave.

Come down for dinner. He said

No  not hungry, I said in a soft voice.

No, you need to eat you are skinny, he had a worried expression.

Please Dave I just wanna sleep, I promise to eat tomorrow. I shoot up from the bed and looked at him.

Okey and you'll also tell me what is wrong with you. He walked out and I lock the door. I took a shower and went to bed.

Nightmare

what am I doing here, it was an old room with the walls crack I walk downstairs, it was old, there was dust everywhere, and the front door opened and it was jack, no it can be what am I doing here ?

He raised his head to look at me and he loose his belt. COME HERE, I shook my head no I ran to the room and he chase me. I locked the door, and I slowly back off while panting, and he keep hitting the door till it broke. I jumped through the window and ran as fast as I could only to see Dylan with a gun, come frank I will protect you I swear, I slowly walk to him Then he grabbed my arm and jack and josh came, he gave them the gun and jack pointed it at me.

You betrayed me,

This will teach you a lesson in your second life if there is any That you must not trust me. They started Laughing.

Go to hell frank. Then jack shut the gun.

Nooo, I jumped out of the bed and I was panting when I check the clock it was one in the morning. I got dressed and I went to the living room. till dawn I was seating there thinking and doing nothing else.

Dave POV
I got up and checked my clock it was five in the morning I took my bath and brush my teeth as I do every morning, I walked downstairs on my suit, to see, frank staring at the window.

Frank, I called him and he flinched.
Are you alright ? He nodded,
Why are you not in bed ? He didn't respond. I am talking to you, I said sternly and he move away from me and ran to the room. Zack and Oliver joined me in the kitchen, and we had our breakfast then Dylan and Tristan later joined us.

Where is Frank ? Zack asked we'll be leaving in 30 minutes he check his watch.

Am not his keeper, Dylan said with a frown.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't care, I scolded him, now go get him.

But I don't wanna go upstairs, he whined.

You will......

I'll go get him, Tristan said as he got up. I sigh.

Tristan walk back to the kitchen, I didn't see him probability waiting in the car Zack took the boys with him and we saw frank seating in the car. I wave them goodbye and went to my car.

Frank POV
I have English class so I was running and bump ! I fell on the floor it was Dylan he stretch his foot on my way intensionally then I fell, and everyone is presently laughing at me. I slowly got up and pick my books.

Is not over dude, he walked away, I entered the English class with 5 minutes of lateness.

Mr. Johnson you are late do you have a pass ?

No ma'am, I said looking at my feet, while Tristan looked at me, yeah we are in the same grade

You've got a detention after school, 3 hours detention. My jaw almost dropped. You might seat down. How will I explain the detention to the boys, am so dead. The day went smoothly without Dylan and I walk into someone during lunch.

Hey frank will you like to join me for lunch Tristan offer with a smile.

Yeah I walk over his table and met his friends.

This is zoey, and alex, he pointed at a blond girl and a boy with brown hair.

Nice to meet you, the smile back the rest of the time we went to the library to read books and later it was time for classes, we are all in the same grade. After school I was walking to my detention class but Dylan stopped me and punch me in the stomach and he kicked me, same thing as yesterday, then he walked away, I hurried to the detention class with Mrs. Lora

You are late, 10 minutes late Mr. Johnson, what took you so long, you've just got 30 minutes more.

Am sorry ma'am, I sat on a chair, the class was dried their was no body, I was the only one that got detention, because of Dylan. I took out my novel a cry in the dark, and I was reading it till the detention was over. I took my things quickly got up and...

The next time you are late for my class you will Clean it. My eyes widen and I ran out of the school I walk home, I entered and everyone was in the living room. I tried walking silently to my room, but it was of no use.

Franklin Johnson come here, I walk to Oliver, when he uses my full name then is not an easy case, i put my hands in my pocket and looked away.

Where have you been ? I can't tell him I don't even want to speak.
I am asking you for the last time, before I spank it out of you. I can tell he is not joking.

I got a detention, I half look at him.

You what ? Zack rose from the other side.

I-i am sorry. It wasn't my fault. I said as I slowly step backward.

So who's fault ? And why did you get a detention ? Zack walk to me.

I was three minutes late, for English class.

Why ? Oliver asked.

I can't tell them is Dylan's fault, I didn't know the way to my English class, am sorry.

Is okey but next time be very careful. I sigh and nod then I went to my room, I feel horrible for lying to them.
Later we had dinner and I was silent throughout the dinner and the movie, then we went to bed.

Hi guys did you enjoy my story ? I hope is yes thanks a lot. Don't forget to vote and comment is really important. Thanks once again and byeeee 😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 72 27
Quinn and Kai finally get adopted after 17 years in an orphanage. Quinn gets adopted by Frank Iero and Kai gets adopted by Gerard Way. Slowly Quinn f...
1K 84 21
British sixteen year old boy, Zack, was taken in by his adopted family at the age of thirteen. Zack now has three older brothers and two little siste...
116K 2.9K 33
Charlie was a normal rebel that you could find at every city. But when her rebellious actions get her sent away (again) she needs to learn to trust h...
3.6K 135 22
Evan R : He is a 13 years old [I change to 16 at Chapter 13] boy with no parents.His parents got killed by a murderer.He is at an orphanage.His life...