start again | steve harrington

Da siriuslyblacklol

˜"*°•.˜"*°• to begin to do something again, sometimes in a different way •°*"˜.•°*"˜ [ steve harrington x the... Altro

synopsis
cast + playlist
aesthetic
act one
prologue
01 | we're over
03 | it's bullshit
04 | no promises, batman
05 | pretty please?
06 | she's not my girlfriend
07 | purely platonic
08 | love makes you crazy
09 | i've never wanted you more
10 | you could've died!
11 | night vision
12 | why the hell do you have a gun in your bag?!
13 | was I distracting you?
14 | truce?
15 | boyfriend?
16 | you betcha
act two
17 | a whole new man
18 | hard about my sister
19 | we live in hawkins, not flippin' new york
20 | because i'm in love with you!
21 | let me out you bitch!
22 | as cool as tom riddle
23 | i don't speak russian!
24 | i will always be here
25 | you sound like a muppet

02 | not my kind of fun

6K 178 94
Da siriuslyblacklol

It was Halloween. The day had officially arrived.

Dustin stood in front of his mom and Silver, and posed with his ghostbusters costume. Silver took a few pictures with her camera, getting the lighting right so it would look better, and focusing the colours. Her mom clapped her hands, so proud of her little boy and the costume she spent all night making. "Show them pearls, yeah!" Dustin squinted his eyes and smiled, showing off his nice pearly white teeth. Last year they had taken so long to grow, but now he had them he looked good.

Silver finished taking photos, and ruffled his curly hair. "It's a really good costume, Dusty." Dustin smiled up at her. "Come on, we'll be late for school." They both rode off on their bikes, not being able to afford a car for Silver to drive.

As soon as they arrived, Dustin ran off to see his friends, Mike, Lucas and Will, who were all dressed as ghostbusters too.  Silver smiled at them, and waved back at Will, who had saluted her as soon as he saw her in the distance. Just because Silver and his brother are broken up, doesn't mean Will would stop speaking to Silver. Silver was like a sister to him, and they would always have a special connection.

Silver quickly walked down the high school halls, not really wanting to stop to look for Jonathan, something she'd do, only to find him talking to Nancy. She pushed people out of her way, and just looked at the ground, not raising her head to look at anyone. It was not her intention of actually bumping into anyone, especially not Steve, Nancy's boyfriend.

"Shit, sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Silver was quick to apologise, something she always did, saying sorry for everything, even if it wasn't her fault. Silver looked up and swore quietly, realising it was Steve who she had bumped in to. She bent down to grab all of her stuff that had fallen onto the floor. A few students who were going past gave the two a quick look, before whispering to their friends and continuing their way to class. Silver blushed as she felt some of the attention on her.

What surprised her the most was when the handsome well built teen bent down too, and handed her a blue notebook that had fallen behind him. Silver muttered a quick thanks, and both of them stood up, awkwardly staring at each other, before Steve scratched his neck. "I, uhm, heard about you and Jonathan." Silver soft smiled faded away, and Steve realised he had probably said the wrong thing. "Shit, I'm sorry, it's none of my business."

Silver shook her head, and pushed her hair back. "No, it's okay. People were bound to find out soon anyway." But it wasn't okay. Because she knew why Steve knew, and it was because Jonathan had told Nancy; who had then told Steve. Steve nodded awkwardly, pressing his lips together. "So...are you coming to the Halloween party tonight?" Silver hesitated. She knew she definitely wasn't coming, but she didn't want to be rude. "I don't really feel like it, you know."

Steve leaned against a locker, looking right into Silver. She was definitely different, her timid demeanour set him off, because girls were normally more bubbly and bold that Silver. "You should definitely come. It'll be fun." Silver scoffed, raising her eyebrows. "Not my kind of fun." Silver then softened her scowl, looking up at Steve through her eyelashes. "Anyway, I don't have a costume." Silver came up with a meekly excuse, but Steve saw right threw it. "You can just wear your Sandy costume from Grease that you wore last year." He folded his arms across his chest, leaving Silver surprised. She didn't think Steve knew who she was last year, never mind remember her costume. Before she could think of a reply, Steve jumped in.

"Besides, it would take your mind of it, you know..." Silver reconsidered. Jonathan would probably take Will trick or treating, because she knew Joyce and she knew she wouldn't leave Will alone on the scariest night of the year. And it would distract her. At least for a while. Besides, she didn't want to stay at home with her mother. Steve recognised the look in her eyes. "Great! I'll see you there." Steve rested his hand on her shoulder and smiled down softly at her, which she returned, before walking away. Silver watched his figure retreat down the hallway and sighed.

What the hell had she gotten herself to?

Silver slowly walk towards the house where the party was being held at, playing with the small ring on her index finger. She had curled her hair, put red lipstick on and wore a tight leather jumpsuit and red high heels. As she felt people pointing at her and boys smirking, she immediately regretted her decision. What in the holy hell had made her listen to Steve? God knows.

As she entered the house, she felt uncomfortable in the crowd of people, all pressed together and jumping about to the music, the stench of alcohol drifting into her nose, she thought about leaving and head home, curl in her bed and watch a film. Or maybe perhaps read a book. But it was already to late. Steve, who had been bopping to the music with those stupid sunglasses on, had spotted her, god knows how, and had already made his way to her. She rolled her eyes when Steve stood in front of her, handing her a plastic cup of punch spiked with alcohol.

"I can't drink, how the hell am I supposed to get back home?" Steve laughed and shook his head, a bright smile on his face. Happiness looks good on him, thought Silver. "Don't worry about that, I'll drive you home!" Silver raised her eyebrows, clearly noticing that Steve was starting to get drunk. He completely ignored the look on her face and guided her to where Nancy was, who surprisingly was even more drunk that Steve. Before anyone had the chance to say anything, Billy pushed past Silver and came across Steve. "We've got ourselves a new keg king, Harrington."

Tommy, the freckled boy who happened to be Steve's ex-friend, who now tagged behind Billy, laughed. "Yeah, eat it Harrington!" Steve took his sunglasses off, raising his eyebrows threateningly. Silver pulled on his jacket, not liking Billy one bit. "Steve, let's go, Nancy's gone to the kitchen." Steve nodded, but before they both left, Billy looked at Silver, a disgusting smirk on his handsome face. "And who are you?" He looked at Silver hungrily, and she crossed her arms over her chest, looking down uncomfortably.

Steve jabbed his finger on Billy's chest. "Hey! Leave her alone." Billy looked at him amused. "You fucking two girls at once? Didn't think you had it in you, Harrington." Billy laughed as Tommy howled, slapping his kneee in the process. Steve glared at Billy before walking away, dragging Silver with him towards the kitchen, where Nancy poured herself another drink and chugged it down. Steve was quick at her side, looking at her worried. "Hey, woah woah woah, take it easy, Nance!"

Nancy pushed him away, scrunching her face up at the sour taste of alcohol. "We're just being stupid teenagers for the night. Wasn't that the deal?" Nancy replied sassily, Silver pressing her lips together at hearing the sound of glass shattering. She took a few steps backwards and zoned out of the conversation, feeling like it wasn't any of her business. She wondered of what deal they had been talking about. Had it to do anything with everything weird that happened last year?

Silver came back to the party when Nancy pushed past her, storming off as Steve followed behind, leaving her alone in the swarm of people. She looked at the untouched drink in her hand and decided to forget and let go. At least for the night.

She quickly downed her drink, and decided to get another one before heading towards the dance floor.

Silver let out a laugh as she moved her body to the music, not thinking too deeply about the consequences her head will have tomorrow. She took another chug of her drink, it had been the fourth cup already and giggled sheepishly as someone bumped into her. She looked up and saw it was Steve again. Was that going to turn into a thing now, bumping into Steve?

She stopped dancing when she realised that Steve had tears in his eyes, pushing his sunglasses on so no one would see. "I'm leaving now. Want a ride?" Silver actually kind of wanted to stay. Who would have thought, she actually was having fun. But she knew Steve was her only chance of getting home, or at least having somewhere to sleep. She nodded, and followed him through the crowd, pushing away any couples making out in the middle of the room.

They soon got out of the house, and Silver took in a deep breath of fresh air, looking up to the stars. Steve unlocked his car and opened the door for her, before hopping in to the driver's seat. Silver stumbled and put her seatbelt on, and Steve drove off, without saying a word. Before she realised it, they had arrived but it wasn't at her house. "I actually have no idea where you live, and I think you're too drunk to tell me, so you can stay over if you like." Steve Said, looking straight forwards into his big house. "There's a guest room, and some extra clothes. My parents are home."

Silver nodded. "Yeah, sure." But she had no idea what she was getting in to.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

53.7K 987 55
𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐫... 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚...
489K 13.9K 22
「𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦」❝damaged goods, fuck, that has a nice ring to it❞ Started: July 22, 2019 Finished: July 28, 2019 (STEVE HARRINGTON X OC) (...
42.5K 2.4K 13
-𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ '𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞' -In which he...
5.4K 230 29
. . . & i feel fine! [ stranger things 2 - 5 ] [ jonathan byers x male!oc ]