Aizawa Izuku

By THE_WEIRD_ONE-0209

this is just another dadzawa fanfic, I don't own BNHA, but I love love love love love love it!!!!!!!!! Izuku... More

cha 1: the fire
Cha 2: The night Before
Cha 3: adjusting to new life and quirk
Cha 4: Erasure Heads Reaction
Cha 5: Out the Window and Almight
Cha 6: The Exam and a new Power
Cha 7: the surprise and new quirk
Cha 8: Fear, Quirk Assessment, new friends
Cha 9: Combat Training
Cha 10: Coming To Terms
Cha 11: A promise between old friends
Cha 12: The successor
Cha 13: Declaration of War
Cha 14: Dads encouragement
Cha 15: USJ
Cha 16: Son of Erasure Head
Cha 17: Almight and Nomu
Cha 18: Crush
Cha 19: Cousins and Iida's help
Cha 20: Sports Festival
Cha 21: Cavalry Battle
Cha 22: one on one fights begin
Cha 24: I can do it
Cha 25: Its your Damn Power
Cha 26: The Matches Continue
SPECIAL: Different Versions
Cha 27: Award ceremony and After
Cha 28: Hero Names
Cha 29: My mentors Teacher
A/N
Cha 30: Gran Torino
Cha 31: Nomus, Stain and Revenge
Cha 32: Stain vs Deku
Cha 33: Aftermath
Cha 34: Back to school
Cha 35: Number Names
Cha 36: Exams from Hell
Cha 37: Teacher's little Helper
Cha 38: Mutual Enemies and Rivals
Cha 39: Unexpected
Cha 40: Secret Life Of Deku
Cha 41: Underground Meeting
A/N
Cha 42: New Classmate & Grocery shopping
Cha 43: Eri
Cha 44: Little sister
Cha 45: Dream
Cha 46: Villains Rising
Cha 47: Dad away from home
Cha 48: Pool Training
A\N
Cha 49: Summer Camp
A/N: Theory
Cha 50: Camp
Cha 51: What Kind Of Hell Did we Sign up For?!
Cha 52: Temporal Alliance

Cha 23: Battle Continues

12.2K 333 588
By THE_WEIRD_ONE-0209

Nobody POV

Shinsou facepalms

Reason, because he wasn't expecting Izuku to fall for that. True it was obvious to everyone that Uraraka has feelings for him but Izuku was oblivious to the fact

Aizawa Shota also face palms

Ojiro Mashirou who was Shinsou's teammate also face palms. He heard from Shinsou that he and Izuku were family.

Iida and Ururaka also face palms because they know of his quirk.

And so dose Present Mic and Midnight who were around when Aizawa trained those boys in the past.

The crowd and other heroes were left dumbstruck.

"Are you an idiot?" Shinsou asked him and let out a sigh.

"Any way it's my win, walk out the ring for me"

With the words said Izuku began to move. "Knowing these boys, Aizawa's a lost cost now....ahhh...I was really cheering on for him though"

"OI will you stop being biased"

Izuku POV

I can't believe I fell for that. I'm such an idiot. I need to break free. Damn it I can't move on my own.

I can see myself walking to the edge of the ring. I had to move. I needed to get to the next round to beat some sense into Todoroki.

Move! I screamed to myself. I couldn't.

Nobody POV

Izuku tried his best my to move when suddenly he felt power course through him. He was looking straight at one of the entrance/exit of the stadium. There he saw eight figures. All shrouded in darkness. It felt as though they were calling out to Izuku. It felt as though they were giving Izuku power.

At the moment when Izuku was about step out of bounds his fingers move. 100% of OFA was used in his fingers breaking it as it it moved. The force created a powerful wind pressure and the pain broke Shinsou's hold on Izuku.

He gritted his teeth and turned to Shinsou. Izuku was still in the ring. Shinsou was in shock. He didn't know anyone that could break from his hold on their own. In the state of shock, Izuku took took the chance and caught Shinsou.

Shinsou finally snapped out but it was too late. Izuku pulled him in and then sent a powerful kick to the gut that sent him out the ring.

Izuku's fingers were broken and bruised. Like the first time he tried to use the power passed on to him.

The crowd was silent for a moment and then cheered like there was no tomorrow.

"WHAT just happened?!?!?!?!" Present Mic shouted

"And the winner of the first match is Aizawa!" Midnight shouted and the crowd cheered

Izuku went and helped Shinsou up

"How did you break free?" He asked him

"How the hell should I know?" Izuku replied with an equally dumbstruck look

"Well it looked like I couldn't best those in the Hero course"

Shinsou felt defeated. But a slap on the back from Izuku made him look up.

"WHAT are talking about Toshi" Izuku said with a grin

"Just listen to everyone"

The people in the crowd were complimenting Shinsou and his quirk. Saying he could be a great hero.

"Believe me after this you'll get into the Hero course" Izuku told him bumping fists with him

Shinsou let out a smile and accepted defeat. His classmates and fellow gen ed students cheered him on and he walked out. Calling him the Hero of the general education department.

Izuku made it back to his classmates and sat down. After seeing recovery girl. He needed to take a nap but wanted to watch the matches.

As though it was a sixth sense Uraraka noticed.

"Deku you need rest" she said sternly

"Its okay I'll be fine" he tried to calm her down

"No you need rest, I can tell your forcing your self. Your going to hurt yourself you know" she wasn't backing down. Her friend needed rest and she was willing to help. There were a couple of empty seats and so she moved to the end and patted her lap.

"U-U-Uraraka-san?!?!?!" Izuku said while blushing red

"Shut up, and lay down Deku"

"But..."

"Hup" came Iida. He karate chopped Izuku on the back and he was out like a light. He caught Izuku before he fell and placed him on the empty seats. Head on Uraraka's lap.

Both let out a huff and watched the match.

Ashido's physical capabilities were high and could easily go up against Aoyama. Aoyama kept on shooting laser beams and the girl but she was quick on her feet with the acid.

She used his weakness against him, his stomachache and threw corrosive accident onto his belt. It burned it away and as Aoyama tried to pull his pants back up Ashido went for the knock out.

"Ashido is the winner for the second a match" Midnight shouted

Next was Tetsutetsu and Kirishma. This battle on for a while. Both having similar quirks, and with similar personalities. It was a battle of endurance, manliness and pride. Both fought as equals and ended up knocking each other out. It was a tie. Both would play a game to see who would make it to the next round.

The constant cheering and shouts of present Mic fell to the deaf ears of Izuku. He was normally sleep deprived but right now he didn't feel like moving. He was deep in sleep and the gentle brushing of his her reminded him of his mother.

It reminded him of the love she used to shower him with. The warmth was similar and he wanted to bask in it forever. He missed his mother and the gentleness brought a feeling nostalgia

A stray tear ran down his cheek as Uraraka wiped it away with a smile. Unaware the pink one was watching.

The fourth match begun and was over quickly. Tokoyami used dark shadow to push Yaoyorozu out the ring without hurting her. This resulted in him winning the match and Yaoyorozu beginning to doubt herself.

The fifth began. Kaminari was busy saying something and Ojiro took the chance and whacked him in the head. Instant knock out.

Aizawa's sigh was audible. He was proud that it was mostly his class that got in to the finals but their idiocy was immeasurable.

As the next match was about to start Izuku began to stir awake. The first thing he saw was Uraraka spilling at him.

"Good morning" she said with a smile

"Good morning" Izuku replied with a smile

"Chee....You both a really cute" Ashido said taking pictures

Izuku sat up instantly with a red face and turned away to hide his face. Uraraka had the same redness. But she stilled herself and left her seat. Without many noticing except Izuku and Iida.

It was time for Todoroki's match.

Todoroki began to make his way down when he came face to face with his father. "The only way to win is to use my power I have you" he told him

Todoroki growled at his old man. "I'll become number one without using your power"

Seeing his father left him in a foul mood. Izuku knew this match would end quickly and didn't bother to watch. At the moment Uraraka was the only thing on his mind.

As the match began. Sero lost in an instant. Todoroki created a mountain of ice only leaving Sero's upper body free. The difference between power was too great. It was clearly shown by the towering mountain of ice that reached over the stadium and into the heavens.

The pros outside were dumbstruck just like everyone inside. A pro seeing the difference began to cheer "Don't mind" and so the crowds cheered for Sero.

Iida left for the next round and Izuku stayed with Uraraka.

He offered to help with strategies but she declined. Izuku didn't know what to do and so just stayed by her side. It seemed as though Iida's match was taking a long time and so Izuku blended his shoulder to Uraraka to rest up before her round.

Her round against Bakugou

.............................................................................

A/N: hello

Just wanted to say thanks for reading my fanfic. I also wanted to ask for help on coming up with some bonus parts of the story.

I also want to say that I'll be putting up some new stories. Mostly fanfic and hahaha...most of them a Dadzawa. I really love the concept, but there will be a dadmight one and also one with Villain Deku. I hope you read them.

I'm not so good with writing boyxboy fics. I'm really sorry. 😫😫🙏🙏🙇🙇🙇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.2K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...
4.8K 139 18
ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quirk not just one but three Izuku was a chi...
66.9K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
68K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...