Aizawa Izuku

By THE_WEIRD_ONE-0209

this is just another dadzawa fanfic, I don't own BNHA, but I love love love love love love it!!!!!!!!! Izuku... More

cha 1: the fire
Cha 2: The night Before
Cha 3: adjusting to new life and quirk
Cha 4: Erasure Heads Reaction
Cha 5: Out the Window and Almight
Cha 6: The Exam and a new Power
Cha 7: the surprise and new quirk
Cha 8: Fear, Quirk Assessment, new friends
Cha 9: Combat Training
Cha 10: Coming To Terms
Cha 11: A promise between old friends
Cha 12: The successor
Cha 13: Declaration of War
Cha 14: Dads encouragement
Cha 15: USJ
Cha 16: Son of Erasure Head
Cha 17: Almight and Nomu
Cha 18: Crush
Cha 19: Cousins and Iida's help
Cha 20: Sports Festival
Cha 21: Cavalry Battle
Cha 23: Battle Continues
Cha 24: I can do it
Cha 25: Its your Damn Power
Cha 26: The Matches Continue
SPECIAL: Different Versions
Cha 27: Award ceremony and After
Cha 28: Hero Names
Cha 29: My mentors Teacher
A/N
Cha 30: Gran Torino
Cha 31: Nomus, Stain and Revenge
Cha 32: Stain vs Deku
Cha 33: Aftermath
Cha 34: Back to school
Cha 35: Number Names
Cha 36: Exams from Hell
Cha 37: Teacher's little Helper
Cha 38: Mutual Enemies and Rivals
Cha 39: Unexpected
Cha 40: Secret Life Of Deku
Cha 41: Underground Meeting
A/N
Cha 42: New Classmate & Grocery shopping
Cha 43: Eri
Cha 44: Little sister
Cha 45: Dream
Cha 46: Villains Rising
Cha 47: Dad away from home
Cha 48: Pool Training
A\N
Cha 49: Summer Camp
A/N: Theory
Cha 50: Camp
Cha 51: What Kind Of Hell Did we Sign up For?!
Cha 52: Temporal Alliance

Cha 22: one on one fights begin

12.4K 372 200
By THE_WEIRD_ONE-0209

Nobody POV

Everyone was lined up to see who would go up against who in the final round. The ones that made it through seemed excited and glad they made it so far. Well most of them.

The girls of class 1A had fallen for a terrible prank. The masterminds were Kaminari and Mineta who laughing and cheering for them. All the girls in class 1A were wearing cheer leader outfits. Izuku turned red when he saw Uraraka and three of his fellow male classmates noticed.

The girls were ready to beat the life out Mineta and Kaminari

As the names were about to be paired up by random, a student raised his hand.

"I'd like to forfeit" it was Nirengeki Shoda from class 1B. His class and teammates from the Calvary battle asked why.

He told them that he hadn't done much and just depended on his teammates. It was matter of pride and also the fact that he would undoubtedly fail in the next round. He decided to have Tetsutetsu from his class to participate in his place. Saying his team lasted all the way.

They wondered if Midnight would accept it and surprisingly did based on her own thoughts. Izuku let out a huff and shook his head at his aunts behaviour.

The pairs that would go against were

1. Shinsou vs Aizawa

2. Ashido vs Aoyama

3. Tetsutetsu vs Kirishma

4. Yaoyorozu vs Tokoyami

5. Kaminari vs Ojiro

6. Todoroki vs Sero

7. Iida vs Hatsume

8. Bakugou vs Uraraka

The participants would be switched around again on the next battle and then again on the next then the final two would battle.

Izuku was slightly nervous about fighting Shinsou. They had trained together after all. They were practically brothers that knew a lot about each other. Plus he had overused suppress and his eyes were bloodshot. She had to use his eye drops twice.

His head was already pounding. He needed a nap. As the recreational games were about to take place he thought of sleeping in his sleeping bag that he had hidden to pass the time and get back some energy. Shinsou's athletic abilities were on par with his without his quirks helping him.

And with his quirk the best strategy Izuku came up with was to disable his quirk and send him out. And so he switched on the passive effect.

As Izuku laid in a locker not wanting to be disturbed. Wrapped up in his sleeping bag the locker opened. He let out an annoyed "huh!" And looked at who disturbed him.

It was Todoroki.

"WHAT do want now?" He asks seriously tired and slightly annoyed. He doesn't know it but many have realised that his personality shifts when his tired. He becomes like his father.

"Lets have a talk" was all he said. Izuku begrudgingly rose from his sleeping bag and followed Todoroki.

Once they were out of sight Todoroki asked a question that had been nagging at him.

"Are you Almights secret love child instead of Aizawa's"

Izuku wAs ready to die at this moment. "Are you insane or something" he asks surprised and shocked and focused on living

"I look a whole lot like my mother, but my dad is really my dad. If your wondering if my quirk is similar to Almight than I can explain..." He began muttering

"Do you know about quirk marriages" Todoroki asked shutting him up

He went on explaining his life and giving Izuku his story. The reason because Almight the current number one hero had his eyes on him. And as the son of the number two hero who had been forced to train right after he gained his quirk to become number one, he saw him as a rival.

He told him the he would spite his father in in doing he would become the number one without using his left side. The side that had the quirk he inherited from his father.

Izuku remembered when he first met Todoroki. He hated his father and it seemed that hatred had grown over the years. Izuku noticed that they were some what the same but different.

Both of them had their mother's taken away at a young age. But Todoroki's was still alive. And both were raised and trained by their fathers. That were almost polar opposites. Erasure Head cared for his kid very much compared to Endeavour.

After the talk. Izuku couldn't go to sleep. It was as though Todoroki was seeing him as Almight. If he suppress him then he suppress Almight. He needed to have some sense knocked into him.

Erasure Head being the teacher for both students had over heard their conversation. The look he saw on his sons face told him that he wanted to knock some sense into Todoroki. The matches had been set for the next round. Everything was by random. It would be up to Izuku to help his classmates.

In the end he Izuku couldn't get any rest or time to calm the pounding headache. To make it worse the bloody mega phone was shouting into another bloody mega phone.

The third round of the sports festival had finally begun and he was up against Shinsou.

"The first match we have Shinsou from the Gen ed department!!"

"Don't be fooled now, this guy trained under a sadistic slave driver and is on par with his opponent when it comes to tactics!!!"

"And his opponent we have that man Aizawa!!! oh boy it's confusing since there's one sitting next to me"

"He to shouldn't be underestimated. He has proven it to us already on this very day"

The crowd cheered and then noticed something.

Both Aizawa (Izuku) and Shinsou had capture gear.

They began saying things and then Present Mic decided to answer their questions

"If you all wondering about why they have the same gear well you could say they got it from the same person. Erasure Head!"

"Aspiring future underground heroes. Trained under the best of the best. They are also family a-ugwah..."

Present Mic got strangled.

Midnight signalled the battle to begin and so Izuku was off with One For All full cowling.

Shinsou managed to dodge. And began talking. He knew Izuku was keeping his quirk suppressed but he knew his cousin would slip. He was glad he went through that hellish training with Izuku. He trained even more after. This surprised Izuku because he was able to keep up.

"Oi, oi this looks like a really close battle. Aizawa is trying his best to capture Shinsou and the man is dodging effortlessly" present Mic voiced out after he was able to escape from  Aizawa

"Aizawa what do you think about this battle" he asked the mummy beside him

The crowd was slightly confused. 'just call one Aizawa and the other Erasure Head' many of them thought together

The teacher let out a huff "they're both being careful and are not underestimating each other"

Izuku tried to use his capture gear, but couldn't catch Shinsou.

"Uraraka-san is really nice" if anyone knew how to push his buttons it was Shinsou

Izuku deactivated suppress. Any longer and he would pass out. He needed to keep his mouth shut now.

Shinsou managed to catch him with his capture gear and was about to send him out the ring when suddenly he activated razor extend and stood still as a boulder.  Shinsou quickly retracted his scarf and stood a good distance from Izuku

"You know Izu you should really thank me and my new friend Iida... other wise you would have beaten your self to a bloody pulp"

So it was you two that put me and Uraraka through those uncomfortable situations, he wanted to shout.

"Ahh, that was a really nice cup of coffee, mind buying it for me again next time"

Izuku charged at him and then Shinsou decided to tell him this

"I heard she likes you too"

"What-"

Izuku got brainwashed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 27.8K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
100K 3.5K 16
With nothing left to lose, one might say that killing oneself might be the best option, but what if that doesn't work? Izuku Midoriya, a seemingly qu...
1.3K 58 16
Izuku RedThorn Midoriya. The day he turned four his family turned against him, His friends left him for dead, and then his family had died... or so h...
4.8K 140 19
ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quirk not just one but three Izuku was a chi...