Puppets (Yandere Bill Cipher...

By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n) along with Eliza (m/n) (l/n) were the daughters of renowned wizard, (f/n) (l/n), that being... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 Final I
Chapter 38 Final II

Chapter 4

1.2K 40 9
By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

As we continued down the hall made of old rocks, with pictures and paintings carved into them, we came upon a spot where the way parted into four other ways.

"Do you think we should split?" Mabel asked furiously, trying to keep down the hallway with my light.

"I do not think that it will be wise, since we don't know what may lie ahead, it is better to stick together" Sune spoke, and she was serious, more serious than I've ever seen her.

"I agree with Sune Mabel, it will be a hassle, or maybe even deadly if we run into trouble while alone" Dipper looked at Mabel and she nodded in understanding.

"Which way will we go through though?" My sister cried to think as she examined the completely dark doorways. I pointed at the first one.

"Let's try that one first" I looked at the others, after a pause, they all nodded. We went down the first path, and came upon an end.

"There's nothing here, we should go back" Oni was quick to say that.

"No wait, I think I see something" Sune said as she stared at the wall on the left, close to the end.

"What?" I said as we all turned to her. She jumped upon something and we realized that it was some sort of lever. Seems like it was for the door here as it opened up. We all coughed as dust flew everywhere making it hard to see. Waiting until the dust settled down, we made our way inside. The room was filled with some sort of masks. They were all in golden colour, but none of them were actually gold.

"Do you think we will need it?" My sister held a triangular shaped yellow object in her hand.

"Don't randomly go picking things!" I scolded her and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, its not like anything actually happened" she said and placed the object in her bag.

"What are you doing?" Sune asked the small girl.

"I'll be hanging onto this just in case" she shrugged.

"Hey guys! Look!" Mabel was wearing the strange shaped masks. It had a weird hilarious face, we broke out laughing.

"We should go now, there is nothing else of note here" I pointed to the way we came and they all nodded. We returned to the main corridor.

"Hey, sis, wait!" Liz suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" I looked at her wide eyed

"Shine the light there" she pointed in the midst of two hallways and I obliged. There were four holes, two on each side of a wall slightly different from the rest of the wall.

"Seems like a puzzle" Dipper examined the wall. "Liz, can you give me the thing you picked up back there?" My sister gave him the triangular shaped object and he inserted it inside one of the holes. The hole lit up with a dim yellow light.

"Nice" I said, so that's what it was for, its a key.

"There should three more keys in the other hallways, let's get them" Dipper seemed confident, and so were we as we nodded.

The room of the second hallway was filled with spears of all kinds, and a circular shaped green key.

The room of the third hallway was filled with utensils of daily use, and also had a blue square key.

The room of the last hallway was filled with clothes, they were old, very old, in style and in dating, but neatly preserved. The room held a red rectangular key.

Once all the keys were in their respective places, the door opened, and more dust flew down.

"I think I'm gonna get sick with silicosis" Dipper coughed as he tried to fan away the dust.

"Don't say that" Mabel hit his head.

"Ow!" He said and glared at her. I used my air magic to keep the dust away from us to avoid any dust related future problems. We continued inside. There were many lamps lined on both the left and right walls, and the pathway was also wide. I lit up one of the lamps with my magic fire, and all the lamps ahead were brought to life. As I lit the lamp on the other side, the rest were Is I lit up, showing us the way ahead without me having to use magic.

As I finally got a chance in proper light to look around, I noticed many drawings covering the walls, the stones were yellow, and seemingly old.

"This seems like some sort of old tomb" Mabel said. "I hope there aren't mummies here that will follow us with the intent to kill us because we ruined it's sleep" she shuddered and we all sweatdropped.

"Come on Mabel, we all know things like that don't exist" Dipper chuckled as he patted her back.

"I agree with Dipper" Eliza placed her hands on her waist and smiled. Oni only looked at her.

"Well, we should move" I pointed out and they all agreed. We went further ahead into the lit up cave like catacombs.

"Omg (y/n), its an angel!" Mabel stared wide eyed at the image. I had the same expression when the image of my mother passed through my eyes as I saw the picture. The angel in the drawing had the same (h/c) and baby blue eyes that my mother had, and my sister now has.

"Y-yeah" I shook my head, suddenly feeling dizzy and nauseous. My legs shook as I held my head, a terrible headache taking over my brain. Tears filled my eyes as I collapsed to my knees, and soon enough, everything turned black. All I heard were cries of my name as I fell into the abyss of sleep.

I opened my eyes, everything was blurry and terribly distorted. I couldn't move properly, I was shaking, and everything seemed to be moving, despite everything being black.

A hand reached out to me and I looked up, being welcomed by the smiling face of a woman. Her eyes were closed and her hair were white with (h/c) tips, she wore a plain yet elegant white dress. Hesitantly I reached out and grabbed her hand, only, her hand dissipated and her body disappeared, instead there appeared feathers which slowly fell down to the ground. One of them landed in my hand. It was soft, softer than anything I've felt.

Tears clouded my vision as the room stopped spinning, I felt a warm embrace around my frame, the tears fell out of my eyes as I screamed out for my mom, clutching the white feather close to my heart.

I shot up, covered in sweat, and also crying. I was met with worried faces of my family.

"Are you okay?" Eliza asked, concerned. My hands curled up, and I felt something different, looking at my palms, I saw that on my right palm, on the lower left side of my hand there were feathers, no, a tattoo of three feathers. The middle one was the longest one, on its left was the second tall, and on its right was the smallest one, yet not too small. It reminded me of our small family for some reason. I closed my fists and looked up at the worried faces. I nodded with a gentle smile.

"I'm okay" I said, but Sune jumped into my lap.

"What happened back there?" She asked me, sounding concerned and curious.

"I don't know, I think it was exhaustion" I faked a confused face.

"Impossible" Sune clicked her tongue and jumped off me. "We should get out as soon as possible, I can feel something wrong with this place" she looked back at us.

We all stood up and followed behind her. As we walked, Dipper slowed down so he was walking by my side.

"What really happened back there?" He asked, sounding genuinely worried.

"I really don't know, I saw that drawing, and suddenly I felt really tired" I sighed and then gave him a smile "but it's all okay now, I'm feeling good" I smiled big. He nodded, giving in instead of questioning me further.

Truth is, even I'm not sure what had happened, but I remember that dream, and thinking about it will just make me sad, and if I end up crying, the others will be worried, its better to push it to the deepest part of my brain until further notice.

We came upon another door. There were who hallways, just this door. On it was written a cipher code, or so it seemed to be.

4-18-1-23 20-8-5 9-14-19-9-7-14-9-1 15-6 20-8-5 8-9-7-8-5-18 2-5-9-14-7-19

"Draw the insignia of the higher beings" Dipper said, staring blankly at the crude numbers. We all turned to him in shock.

"What?" He looked at us in confusion.

"How?" Sune asked him, doubt in her eyes.

"He studied ciphers during our last summer in Gravity Falls" Mabel said, seemingly blunt.

"Why?" I asked him, fully turning my attention to him.

"Let's not worry about that, we need the insignia" Dipper said, looking around the door.

"Any ideas, anybody?" Liz asked as she started searching as well.

"Nope, all I saw were those angels in the drawings" Mabel shrugged as she said that as she began looking around. Something clicked in my mind. I stood in front of the door.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Sune asked me, confused by my actions. I lit a small blue flame, the colour of the tattoo, and brought it to the door, using the design on my hand as reference, I drew the exact copy of it on the wall. I stepped back, observing my handiwork.

"What do you think you're doing, you idi-" before Sune could continued, a loud noise was heard as the door opened, dust flying everywhere, but this time, I was prepared, I used my wind magic to keep the dust away.

"Amazing" Mabel gasped in amazement as I stood proudly.

"Good job" Dipper smiled at me.

"Thanks" I smiled back.

"Guys.... guys!" Mabel seemed to be triggered as she stared at the room ahead.

"What's wrong?" Liz asked her, and they both shrieked, joined by One as they jumped right outside the room. We checked inside, and found countless numbers of stone sarcophagus. They were arranged properly in front of an altar, a stage like altar where another sarcophagus rested, this one was adorned by the mask from our room.

"Come on you three, they are just corpses, they can't hurt us" I looked at the three who were cowering in the corner.

"Tuats creepy and terrifying!" Liz cried out.

"I'm not going there!" Mabel cried out next.

"I'm not either!" Oni shrieked out.

"Well then, would you like to be left here all alone?" I placed my hands on my waist, balding at them and watching their childish antics. When they didn't move, I sighed, "Let's go, leave them be" I said.

"Alright" Dipper followed after me, joined by Sune.

"No! Take us with you!" The three jumped in air and followed us into the room, Mabel hung on Dipper's arm as Liz hung on mine, Oni was sticking onto Sune's back. I looked around and found two rooms.

"Let's check those rooms" I told the others. After checking the first door, we found that it was locked. We went to second one, it was unlocked. We entered the room.

"Its..... surprisingly empty" Dipper said, narrowing his eyes in cautiousness. I nodded.

"Be careful everyone" Sune warned us, and we came to a dead end after walking for a bit.

"There's.... nothing here too" Liz concluded after we observed the place.

"Let's.... go..... back...." Sune paused, looking at the way we came, Mabel screamed along with Eliza and One and the three began crying.

"I don't want to die" the three cried together.

My heart pounded hard as I took a defensive stance in front of the three, on my side's were Sune and Dipper. In front of us were mummies, the leading one was wearing golden chains on its feet, the others were not wearing any accessories.

They all stmbaled in our direction, groaning and whispering, and muttering until the leading one let out a cey, joined by the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.6K 21
(Everyone listen, I've decided to remake my original book. I decided that because I think I could do a lot better with this book. This book will stil...
300K 7.6K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...
18.6K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...
1K 92 14
"Well? Which one of them will you choose?" He said "I love the both of them, I can't just choose!" I replied "Well Then......." and my world went bla...