ALWAYS (Harry Potter fanficti...

Por EstherXXI

PREVIOUSLY NAMED: "BEING SNAPE'S DAUGHTER" Ella Snape is the potions' master daughter, but not his only child... Más

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Alan Rickman Memorial
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chpter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUMCEMENT
Chapter 34
Cover update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 18

438 15 1
Por EstherXXI

Arabella didn't really know what happened after they left the tunnel, as she stayed to help her father who was just regaining consciousness. She tried to explain to him what happened with as much detail as she could, but he was beyond angry with Harry. When they left the tunnel, Severus went directly to yell at them, but a growl interrupted him.

"Dad!" Arabella yelled, making him turn around , trying to protect the kids. The werewolf in which Remus Lupin had transformed clawed at him, making him fall, Arabella pointed her wand at him, making him fly away, he tried to charge again but Sirius, in his dog form, tackled him.

"Sirius!" Harry yelled, and ran to him.

"Harry!" Arabella yelled at him and ran after her brother.

"Arabella!" Snape exclaimed but had to stay with Ron, who was already wounded, and Hermione, so they didn't get hurt, in case the werewolf came back. He knew Arabella was capable of standing her ground against magical creatures, he had taught her himself.

Arabella arrived to see Harry throwing a stone at Remus, who was about to kill Sirius.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Arabella yelled at her brother.

Arabella ran to stand in front of her brother, raising her wand, prepared to attack Remus if needed. Harry clenched to her, trying to drag her back by her blue jumper. Lupin stopped approaching when they all suddenly heard howling. Lupin howled back and ran towards the noise.

"Sirius!" Harry exclaimed when he saw the man stand up and fall down the pendent to the Black Lake. Both, Arabella and Harry ran towards Sirius, "can you do anything?" The boy asked her worriedly.

"I can try" Arabella told him.

The girl closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She channeled her energy towards Sirius and felt where he was most hurt, he had cuts here and there but the deepest hash was below his ribs, where Lupin's claws had ripped through his skin and punctured it. Arabella opened her eyes and saw Sirius looking at the sky in pain and fear.

"It's only gonna last a minute longer, Sirius, you can do it" Arabella tried to reassure him, but he was still scared, she looked up to see, in white light (contrasting to how she saw everything while using her powers), a few dozen dementors nearing. She had to chose, either keep healing Sirius or produce a Patronus, "Harry! I cannot keep them at bay and heal Sirius at the same time!" She yelled at her brother, and felt as the first few got near enough for the scar in her arm from where a dementor had grabbed her burnt in pain.

"I'll try-" Harry said, taking out his wand, "Expecto Patronum!" He exclaimed, a small silver wisp appeared, so he repeated the incantation, a bright light erupted from his wand.

There were too many dementors for Harry alone, but there was not much Arabella could do now. The gash in her own skin had become larger by the second, and blood was pouring out of her rapidly. No matter, how much it hurt, Arabella kept doing it, because she knew that if Sirius was hurt, the Ministry would let him die, they wouldn't give him the right medical treatment, but if it was Arabella, a fifteen year old student, daughter of a teacher, Rita Skeeter in the Daily Prophet would roast them alive if something happened.

"Lily" Sirius breathed out, looking at Arabella without really looking at her. The dementors were deeply outnumbering Harry and they had gotten to Sirius and Ella. The healing process had nearly ended but she had to stop or she would pass out for the pain.

"It's gonna be okay" Arabella told him, tears in her eyes. She covered Sirius with her body. She felt icy cold hands grabbing her arms, she trashed against them only to fall to the ground next to Sirius, dementors nearing them, "Harry..." Arabella breathed out, only to pass out almost immediately.

Arabella woke up as if she had the sun right on top of her. The pain was gone, there was no cold. A hand was extended towards her and she took it instinctively. The girl stood up and brushed the back of her white jeans to find them suspiciously clean, there was no blood either on her blue jumper. How odd.

Excuse me? Arabella thought, but her mouth did not move, yet, her voice echoed in the room she was in.

You really shouldn't be here. An unknown voice told her.

Arabella turned to look at the owner of the voice and hand. It was a boy around her age, with long-ish greasy black hair that was carefully arranged, he was tall and skinny and had long thick lashes that adorned his eyes. His eyes. Arabella knew those eyes.

Altan? Arabella asked, the boy smiled, forming dimples in his cheeks. Arabella jumped to his arms and he spun her around.

I knew you'd recognise me, Ella. Altan seemed happy, happier than Arabella had seen him in life, I am happier now, sister. I'm finally myself, what you see now is not the body I had when I was alive, but it's me, the real me. It's my soul. Arabella felt confused, she didn't know he could hear what she though.

What is this place, Altan? Arabella asked.

I believe we are at Spinner's End. Your mind brought us here.

So this is all happening in my head? Arabella asked him.

Yes and no, you see, I am dead and you are dying. I came here to lay out all the options for you, oh, and there was someone that wanted to see you. Altan told her and opened the door of the room they were in.

A figure entered and it soon took form. A woman with bright auburn hair and kind green eyes looked and smiled at Arabella. She was about Arabella's height, and it was almost as if she looked at herself in the mirror. Almost.

Mum? Arabella thought and the woman smiled.

Hello, Bella. Lily smiled at her daughter, may I hug you?

Of course you can! Arabella was almost crying, it was the first time in thirteen years she saw her mother. Lily wrapped her arms around Bella.

Darling, as happy as I am to see you, you shouldn't be here. Lily told her, putting her hand on Arabella's cheek.

I don't even know why I'm here, Altan said I am dying, but... why?

Your powers are a gift, Bella, but all magic comes with a price, so you need to choose carefully when, with whom and to what extent you use them. You are bleeding out, and the presence of dementors is not helping. Altan told her. Dementors, right...

I'll go check on you and your brother, but I can only hold them back for a moment, you have to choose. Lily said and she vanished. Arabella put her whole attention on Altan.

I miss you so much. Arabella thought.

I know you do, sister.

I feel like I am not strong without you, Altan. I am like a ghost, I... I- I am lost. Arabella told him, and she felt like crying.

You still don't get it, Arabella. You were strong before you knew me, and you are still strong, the fact that you cry and show your feelings does not make you any less strong. But if it helps, I will always be with you, here... as Altan said that, he touched an opal she had as a pendant in her necklace (a gift she had gotten from her an anonymous source in Christmas), and he vanished, seemed to be sucked into the pendant, now get your ass back there, and be brilliant.

Everything began to shine again and she was blinded completely, when she opened her eyes, she was in Hospital Wing, and a flash had just been shot at her. She blinked a couple times just to see Rita Skeeter and her photographer being shooed away by Madame Pomfrey.

"How are you feeling, dear?" Madame Pomfrey asked when she saw she was awake.

"Dizzy" Arabella answered, taking a sip from whatever potion the woman was giving her.

"No surprise there, you lost a lot of blood, and those bloody dementors..." she trailed off as she entered her office.

"How are you, kids?" She asked Ron, and Hermione, Harry was still unconscious.

"My leg is broken, but Madame Pomfrey says that somehow, it seemed to have healed halfway... any ideas why, Ella?" Ron told her and she shook her head.

"I'm okay, just a couple bruises" Hermione told her. 

"I'm glad you're doing well, Harry?"

"The dementors, you know" Hermione told her and she nodded.

Arabella stood up, her torso hurt, it was where she absorbed Sirius's wound. She was heavily bandaged. Professor Dumbledore came in and Harry woke up, they explained him what would happen to Sirius. Needless to say, Harry was eager to do something, and even if they convinced Dumbledore of Pettigrew, it would be hard for anyone else to believe.

"Oh, and Miss Granger, three turns would suffice" Dumbledore said before leaving.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

207K 8.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
250K 10.4K 37
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
118K 3.2K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
531K 32.6K 97
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...