Puppets (Yandere Bill Cipher...

By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n) along with Eliza (m/n) (l/n) were the daughters of renowned wizard, (f/n) (l/n), that being... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 Final I
Chapter 38 Final II

Chapter 2

1.7K 52 17
By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I fanned myself with a small paper fan, trying to keep myself cool as Sune sat upon my left shoulder, also savoring the small wind the fan created, despite the wind being hot, it was still a bit more relief than the sun and the surrounding heat. That freeloader. My sister was dying under a tree shade, with Oni inside the ground, yes, inside, he had buried himself half under the soil just to try to keep cool.

What we are doing here, standing in this terribly hot heat and sun, well let me tell you, we are waiting. Yes, waiting indeed for the bus to come.

The bus is carrying two groups, all of them Pines, each of them a twin of the other.  Yes, we are waiting for Stan, Ford, Dipper, and Mabel. Somehow, they had gotten on the same bus, luckily for us, really. We won't have to sit for the other in this killing heat, I am dying. That is, until an idea hit me. An imaginary bulb turned on above my head and Sune eyed me suddenly lighten up form.

I concentrated a bit, and created a bubble around myself, and changed the weather inside my bubble. Soon enough, cold winds began blowing as I savored the smell of ice, without the winters. Sune seemed satisfied.

"Its surprising how your dumb brain got this idea, but I'm glad it did" she sighed pleasantly and I huffed, ignoring her mocking.

After creating a hundred snowflakes with magic and dropping them on my sister, without success since the sun evaporated them into vapour midway, I spotted the bus.

"Liz, get up! They are here" I kicked some snow on her form, making her jump up in surprise, right into a standing position. She looked at me with wide eyes and then anger.

"What the hell!? You could've done that for me too!" She exclaimed and crossed her arms, Oni put his attention on us, wondering what just happened.

"Oh well, you should've asked before, but oh dear, you were too busy not melting of the heat" I snickered as she crumbled to the ground with a broken expression. She sucked, muttering some dark things before I sighed and did the same for her, at which she jumped in the air and cheered. Oni joined her in the bubble and sighed in relief, contended that they were doing fine, I turned to the road, only to see the bus about to stop. It seemed as if Liz just noticed it, but at last, she finally did.

Out came the four Pines, drenched in sweat and in worse condition than us.... I thought they would be happily chatting with each other, this is not what I had expected. Mabel looked at me, our eyes met, and her were suddenly filled with tears as mine widened in surprised. She leapt at me, dropping all her bags, and hugged me tightly, and broke down as I was frozen in surprise, my arms went around her frame on instinct.

"(Y/n)!" She wailed "please stay cute like you are and don't ever change!"

I looked at the other three as Dipped picked up her bags, Ford and Stan smiled weakly with a shrug. I sighed and patted her back.

"Sure" I said as she parted.

"One more thing, how is the area around you cold!" She exclaimed with wide eyes and I sweatdropped.

"Oh god, is that little Eliza?" Ford looked at my sister with wide eyes. A smile grew upon his face, and spread to Stan.

"How much you have grown!" Stan laughed as he patted Liz, she made a cute face and smiled big.

"Do you remember us?" Ford asked her with a smile of his own.

"Yep.... a little more now I've seen you again" she smiled up at the older men as Dipper stood beside me.

"Its a surprise you haven't died yet" I smiled with mischief in my eyes. Dipper gave me a bewildered look as Ford smiled whilst Stan patted his chest proudly.

"Kid! Despite these men being old, we still have the same energy in us! We won't be dying soon" Stan spoke proudly, and burst out coughing. He turned away from us and I could see him bring out a handkerchief as Ford patted his back. Once he stopped coughing, he turned to us with a sheepish smile and I spotted blood on his handkerchief before he stuffed it in his pocket.

"If so, what about that blood?" I pointed to where he put the piece of fabric.

"Blood!?" Mabel, Dipper and Liz cried out in surprise. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"That is another reason we came here.... a long story I'll tell you about later" he told us with another weak smile "lets get out of this heat, its all killing me!" He siad, fanning himself. I nodded.

"Let's go" with that, we made our way back to our cabin, Stan and Ford stayed there to talk with father and me, Liz, our familiars, Mabel and Dipper went to the shack with all the luggage to put them where they should be before we relax.

"These woods are so.... nostalgic" Dipper looked around and smiled softly, lost in his memories.

"Dipping sauce, hate to stop your train midway, but be careful not to trip on the overgrowth" I said as I avoided the roots popping out from the ground.

"Thaaaaaaa-!!!" Dipper stretched the a of wants supposed to be that as he tripped and fell. I sighed and helped him up.

"Told you" I spoke and he blushed.

"Sorry" he apologized, stretching the back of his neck. Mabel came up beside me, wiggling her eyebrows and wearing a strange look.

"She's cute, ain't she? She has grown up too" Mabel smiled weirdly and I looked at in surprise.

"What are you saying Mabel!?" Dipper yelled at her, flustered.

"What?" I blinked in shock at what just happened.

"I can't believe it, Mason, you're still single" even Sune seemed shocked.

"I know right? All he did was drown in books instead of finding a girlfriend" Mabel was disappointed as she said that.

"What's bad with that?" Dipper crossed his arms.

"Nothing, its just you're ignoring life and the fun you can have" Mabel smiled big and pointed at herself "look at me."

"Guys, can we talk about this once we get there? I can feel my bones crying out for help" I shook the heavy bags a little to emphasize my point. Liz finally catches up to us as she held only one bag, the size of Oni, she was dragging it behind her.

"How can.... such a small bag..... be so heavy!" She heaved as she struggled and we looked at her with cold sweat dripping down the side of our heads.

"At least it isn't hot" Oni said as he helped her out as well.

Finally after struggling for half an eternity, we reached the shack. Soos, Wendy and another dude welcomed us. They helped us put the bags and we finally settled in the living room.

"Well, finally" I sighed in relief as my sister was lying in the corner of the room, her soul coming out of her mouth and her soul's soul coming out of her soul's mouth. Oni circled around her in panic, trying to wake her up.

"So Wendy, who's that? You two look pretty close" Dipper asked, seemingly shy.

"Oh this? This is Matt, my husband" the redhead introduced us and Matt cheerfully greeted us.

Mabel and I only stared at Dipper who was on his fours in the same corner of the room as my sister, Oni crying over her, Dipper sulked and everything around him turned black and blue.

"Well, he was bound to be heartbroken sooner or later" I spoke bluntly.

"I can't believe this is the reason he stayed single for ten years.... I'm so disappointed..... are we really twins?" Mabel looked like she was genuinely questioning it.

"Eh?" Wendy blinked at the scene unfolding in front of her "did I... do something?"

"I don't think so" I smiled softly at her and she nodded, still a bit worried.

"Well" Matt cheerfully said, only to be faced by Dipper's death glare. He recoiled back in surprise and clear fear "ehhhhh!?" I sighed and stood up, all eyes turned to me. I walked up to the two.

Grabbing the soul of Liz's soul, I pushed it inside the soul's mouth, and the soul back inside my sister. Pulling out my hand, I wiped it on her shirt and patted Dipper on his back hard.

"Get out of your dreams, you are not a kid, this was inevitable you idiot, you could at least chosen someone your own age, suck it up" I scolded him and he let out a few tears, then wiped his face and stood up, looking determined.

"You're right, I should have been more careful.... what do I do now though?" He seemed lost until Mabel appeared beside him.

"Find a girlfriend you doofus" Mabel told him. He gave her a look which said, are you serious? "Totally" she smiled.

"And where am I supposed to find one so quickly?" Dipper put his hands on his waist in a sassy pose. Mabel just pointed towards me. I looked behind then pointed at myself.

"Me?" I asked her, shocked.

"Yep" she nodded her head cheerfully. My sister was sitting up and looking at excitedly. Other were shocked, but who spoke next was.

"What!?" Sune exclaimed in anger and shock.

"Come on Sune, you know she needs a boyfriend too, this can be a great experience for them, plus, who knows" she wiggled her brows "they may even fall in love" she began laughing weirdly and she pushed me and Dipper together. Sune looked scared, and so were we, the look on her face was terrifying. She suddenly turned cheerful. "Then it's settled!"

"Oh dear" Oni fanned himself.

My sister looked at us in disbelief.

"(Y/n)" Sune gave me a patronizing look, she was enjoying this, that little fox. Others were bewildered, but none dared to oppose Mabel, not even Dipper himself.

"Well I'll acknowledge it but don't consider me a part of this" I crossed my arms in defiance and Dipper quietly and secretly nodded in agreement.

All that went through my mind was 'this is going to be one hell of a summer'.

Well, I really didn't expected it to turn out more hectic, but alas, that was what happened, and things only got worse.
________

I almost forgot I had this story to update, I'm so sorry T^T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...
230K 6.9K 20
Not long ago, an evil dream demon, of the name Bill Cipher, attempted to rule all of reality and existence. A first attempt to stop him was with the...
168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
81.4K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...