BR{OK}EN

Por Love_in_the_rain

There's a reason broken is spelled the way it is... Started:February 14, 2019 Más

~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
~ten~
~eleven~
~twelve~
~thirteen~
~fourteen~
~fifteen~
~sixteen~
~seventeen~
~nineteen~

~eighteen~

46 5 5
Por Love_in_the_rain

~the next day at school~

I sat in my first period trying my best to focus, but I just couldn't stop thinking about Ash. Someone needs to help her, I need her she can't die.

"Mr. Seavey" I hear Mrs. Hansen, my math teacher, say. "Tell me, what is the roots of this quadratic equation?"

"Um" is all I manage to say. I look down at my notebook and see that I didn't even write the problem down.

"Alright that's what I thought, detention for you Seavey, come to my classroom directly after school" Mrs. Hansen says, handing me a detention slip.

"Yes mam" I say, taking the slip from her hands.

I sigh as I examine it. Dentition for Daniel Seavey, Report to room 456 promptly after court period until 4:15 it reads. I put the slip in my bag and a small sigh escapes my lips. 4:15, I can't see her. By the time I get to the hospital, I will have to leave.

Its ok Daniel" Corbyn whispers to me. I just look at him and shake my head.

~later that day~
~Corbyn's pov~

I visit Ash today, since I know that Daniel can't. I bring Jack with me, because we were hanging out.

"Yo why are we seeing your ex?" Jack says in an annoyed tone

"Um because she is in the hospital and I care about her"

"Whatever, as long as I don't have to see her" Jack says rolling his eyes. 

"Fuck you Jack, she's fucking dying and this is how you act? Get a heart man, your not the Tin Man"

"What?"

"Wizard of Oz?"

"Oh, whatever I don't care if you think I don't have a heart, I don't care about her, she doesn't care about me. He'll she doesn't care about you, so why are you here?"

"Because I fucked up ok? In caused this pain, I never meant to, but I did and I hate it. I need to at least try to fix it"

"And seeing her is going to help how?"

"Because I am getting a blood test to see if I can donate my blood to her"

"Why is she even in the hospital in the first place?"

"I'm not sure, but she needs blood" I lied, but I couldn't tell Jack that she cut herself so baldy she wound up in a hospital

Don't forget to vote and comment

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.9K 2.8K 45
𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒅, 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑
131K 2K 60
The title explain everything :) Accept requests!
1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...
1.2M 12.3K 199
Cute & dirty