Pᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ Oʙᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ // Shigeo...

By semrielle

Being part of this generation can be a lot easier or harder than any could think. Unlike you, seeing the wor... More

TIMELINES AND CANONS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

5.1K 138 128
By semrielle

Everything in the Earth revolves around the choices you make. Because of these choices, every individual's future is different.

Spice city has encountered numerous paranormal events that even Science could not crack. The government itself also wants to know what or who can create such scenic yet dangerous acts.

And it is now a known fact that the people behind them are the pyschics.

They have the ability and knowledge to defeat the unnatural spirits-choosing the side of evil. Called to be specialist of carrying one powerful light which is bestowed unto them.

At this generation, few have been carrying the bestowed power no one could ever trade for. But, if anyone would wish for the incredible strength, pain and suffering would be the solution.
The millenial age would never understand their own strength. They have to figure themselves out if they're awaken or not-especially how sensitive adolescents are in the minutes now.

A school held a student with one powerful soul that can bare his own worth and life to it. They didn't know he is a psychic. They-are not aware about his after school actions.
He's desribed as a background character by many in the past. With a huge amount of wisdom he had collected gave him the answer of living his own life

That boy, is named Shigeo Kageyama. He's also named by many, Mob.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Wednesday
The autumn season has arrived. Leaves turning into brown-ish orange, the cool breeze stiffening civilians bodies and the breath of each human becoming slow foggy mists. Usually, the season comes out in mid-October. Weather forecasts aren't sure with their research.

Morning sunlight touches everything where it landed. An aesthetic to those people adoring the highlight of the morning.

There-Salt Middle School has opened the gates for students to come in, getting ready for their academics.
As Japanese students, they firstly check their lockers and do the usual routine like always. But then to everyone's surprise, something is gonna be new.

Lot of murmurs have appeared last week; a transferee will study at school at her assigned day.
Students will aquire their own first impressions to the new student. From popular to the geeks, everyone is wondering about the transferee's appearance and attitude.

Time flies, the bell rang in a quick pace, signalling students to go to their respective homeroom.
Whispers filled in each level, gossiping and hoping for a student that would be anyone's friend.

Class 3-1, the chosen homeroom for the new student. The teacher went in the room, silencing the whispers, to announce the student.
"We have a new student today. Please welcome her. "

A young girl, same age in the class, with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes shimmering with the sunlight, entered the room with her hands at her back, bag on her shoulders . Wearing the same clothes of the girl uniform of Salt Middle School. She looked around while walking, seeing if she can compare faces from people she met before. There wasn't even one.
Standing in front, she tried her best to look confident. She didn't smile although she wants to but. . . judgement is right at the corner.

That transferee is you, (y/n) (l/n).

"She was home schooled in the residence ariund Spice City." the teacher beside you added. Eyes rolling around your appearance makes you terrified if you're gonna survive this day. To stop this, you finally introduced yourself.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n). It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I look forward to know each and everyone of you." you bowed, showing sincere respect.
Look forward? What if that doesn't happen? You sweat, still in the same position.
You had enough and stood straight up. The wave of dizziness filled within your head, causing your eyes to be blurry. Holding it like a champ, the teacher finally spoke, "Alright then, you can now take your seat."

You nodded, awkwardly smiling at the teacher, feeling your bag was falling of your shoulders so you adjusted your grip. Seeing any vacant chairs, the one in front of you caught your eye. The chair is at the first row and at the third column. Sitting quietly and putting aside your bag, you don't expect people at your sides would talk to you.
Being the type of waits-for-the-other-person-to-talk, results you to be lonely.

All to sudden, someone tapped your shoulder calling your attention. Assuming of borrowing things, you turned back to check for sure.

"Welcome to Salt Middle School, I'm Shigeo Kageyama. Others call me Mob."

Slouching to reach his hand to you, showing his respect to a transferee. You trailed from his eyes to his hands, thinking sure he's got to be an innocent boy.
Giving your hand to his, the only adjective you can describe to this boy's hand is soft.

Come to think if it, naming this boy Mob, makes you uncomfortable. Not because of the meaning but the reason is you see him as extraordinary. He can be someone interesting to watch and grow.
You want to ask him about the chosen nickname but there's no time-the next teacher is coming.
But hey-

He'll be a great friend of yours too.

"Thanks, Kageyama-Kun."

You pulled back your hand, giving the result of the handshake is-sweat.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

With the looks of it, Math was the first subject. It made you delirious. The fact you may be curious on academics, Math has to be one of those you sincerely hate.
The Math teacher left the class. Sighs of relief filled in the class atmosphere. You looked back twisting your body and placing your arm on the back of the chair, seeing Kageyama asleep. Of course, there's always a student who sleeps in class. You looked further back, seeing that some students were asleep as well.

Students, sleep responsibly.

A chuckle released out of your mouth and then your eyes trailed back to Kageyama. He's peacefully sleeping, a little snot bubble giving detail.
You like cute stuff. Kageyama reached to your standards of cuteness. In your words, cute in a way of seeing something you want to pinch on the cheek. And so you did. All you can think of is how soft his cheek is. It made your heart spill your cuteness. A small grunt scared you, looking at Kageyama getting up from his sleep. You pull away your hand to avoid the topic of your cheek-pinching.

All too sudden, you heard the sliding door being opened sideways. Observing the teacher, you can tell that he is a science teacher; science book around his arms.

"Alright then," he paused, looking through the seats, checking if anyone is absent. "We're going to have a project by pair." Groans and deep exhales once again, invaded the classroom. No one would want a project and partnership-unless if it isn't random pick.
What about you? All you know is Kageyama. Others are blank to you. Well, atleast you're able to make friends after. Although, you're just socially awkward. It may be hard for you to start a conversation when you're not in the mood but hey, you can make a fluent conversation when you're in the mood. It's just that. . . for some reason, it makes you sad.

The science teacher brought out his attendance book of Class 3-1. Scanning the book of names, he exhaled and closed the book one-handed. "Let's try something different," he placed down the science book and the attendance book on the desk, freely emptying his hands and arm. Returning to the middle, giving a cough to clear his voice, he unexpectedly pat your head then the other students in your column-row three and five.

"As you can see, I've held the heads who are in row one, three and five. Students of the called rows, please turn back." Standing at the back, the science teacher commanded the chosen rows to look back. What is said is done. Looking back, Kageyama is in your sight. He looked back at your eyes. You smiled, showing your appreciation to see Kageyama. His cheeks suddenly turned red blending to his skin, knowing that you smiled at him. And you finally got the idea: you're paired with Kageyama.

"Row two, four and six, the student you see in your front is your partner." Clever to think of a stragedy of pairing students, the science teacher retrieved to the front. At the same position, you see students smiling, irritated and quiet having a partner of the teacher's random choice.
In your face, all you can show is relief. Having progress with one person all the way to friendship is a good move for project partnership.

"Looks like you're my partner, Kageyama-Kun." You wipped your hand using your skirt to avoid sweat contact. Reaching your hand to him, he smiled with his heated cheeks, accepting the partnership. "I'm looking forward for your partnership." He shook your hand to make it official.
"Alright then, now that you know your partner, the project will now be announced. " the science teacher raised his voice to silence the students with such expressions. You sat properly in order to understand the instructions.

"The project will be photography. You will take photos of the topics we've discussed in physics or earth science. Ten pictures in total and all you need to do is to describe what is going on. Is it physics or earth science, and what is going on in the picture. Observe it very well. " The science teacher explained, waving pieces of paper like a fan. "I'll also give pieces of paper what lesson you're going to follow." You like taking photos. It's a skill you maintain since last year. Looking through highlights and angles makes you more motivated to learn. Aesthetic is the word you describe photography. And there's one problem:

I don't know what lessons he have taught them.

Yeah, you and your mind. The teacher gave Kageyama the piece of paper, folded. "You can open it when you received the paper." The teacher added while giving out the pieces of paper to the others.
You turned back at your last position. "Can I unfold it?" Kageyama asked you for assurance. You nodded a yes, giving him a determined smile. He's kinda like a guy who's quiet a gentleman. He knows what to do. Who raised this boy?

Kageyama unfolded the piece of paper, seeing residue of crumples on the folds. As the paper unfold, the two of you looked at the paper : you doing your recent position and Mob leaning in for you to see. What says in the paper is-

"Earth Science."

You two mumbled once the paper revealed the lesson. "This will be kinda easy." you mouthed out with confidence, smiling as you made contact with the eyes of Kageyama. "It seems like it." He smiled back, also showing his confidence.
"Alright then, remember deadline is after two weeks. Now that you all know your partners, the project and your lesson, we'll review the lessons last time to refresh your minds." Thankfully, the science teacher reviews the lesson not knowing that I have no clue in what he taught for the past days.

During the discussion, all you can think of is about the project. This is what happens when the responsibility you receive is you called 'big'. Every task you take makes yourself a little anxious. Anything you do relies on the contentment of your aesthetics.
It will be hard for you to find no flaws on what you'll do in the future. Even worse, you're partnered. You started to regret about your thoughts over friendship.

Your mood is swinging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
79.9K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...