Everything is made to be brok...

Por gracesimpo

Jay, Nathan, Jay, Nathan. She's with Jay, she loves Nathan. What will she do when her and Nathan's fling beco... Más

Part 2- Sex in a club toilet!
Part 3- Harley the bitch.
Part 4- A mouse in the office!
Part 5- Oh dear...
Part 6- She's a skank.
Part 7- It really is you...
Part 8- You really are my personal solider!
Part 9- This is me being casual, but trying to impress you.
Part 10- ''Oh, I was just twapin' him.''
Part 11- What the hell is up her arse today?!
Part 12- I'll never let go Jack.
Part 13- You look good in my clothes.
Part 14- C'mon, Max is peaking through the curtains.
Part 15- You both look nice for once!
Part 16- Once a cheat, always a cheat!
Part 17- Fire brigade please.
Part 18- It's me that loves you, not him!
Part 19- Marry me, Vanessa?
Part 20- I love you, even if you hardly change your underwear.
Part 21- Should you really be calling her babe?
Part 22- Nathan Sykes is fitter though!
Part 23- Seriously guys?
Part 24- Everything is made to be broken.

Part 1- Everything is made to be broken.

5.5K 43 3
Por gracesimpo

Vanessa Pov-

I looked deep into his bright blue pools as I rolled over in the bed. ''What are you thinking about?'' He asked me. I smirked but he sighed. ''You're very strange.'' He winked. ''Jay Mcguiness is calling someone else weird?'' I acted shocked.

Yes, Jay Mcguiness. That is the man I am lay in bed with. My boyfriend of a year and a half. It was quite funny how we met actually. I always remember it. You know when you're in one of them situations when it's awkward and you have to stay silent? Yeah well this story always comes into my head and I always burst out laughing!

*

I ordered my coffee from the person behind the till in Starbucks. I waited at the end for them to bring it too me. All of a sudden I felt a tap on the shoulder. None other than Tom Parker from The Wanted was stood in front of me.

''Sorry erm, my mate over there.'' He pointed to a tall looking guy with his face buried in his hands. From what I could see, he had very curly hair. ''Don't take this the wrong way but he's been staring at you for the past 10 minutes.''

I blushed a deep shade of red as this had never happened before. But Tom smiled sweetly.

''Oh okay, I erm-''

''Please don't reject him! He's a really good guy!'' Tom pleaded. I smiled sweetly at him. ''I wasn't going too, I was just gonna say maybe if he came over, I could talk to him.'' Tom nodded and smiled. He waved over at the curly haired boy and he came walking over. ''Bird, you're on your own.'' He laughed and walked away, leaving me with Bird? What sort of a name was that?

''Erm, hi.'' He awkwardly said. ''Hey.'' I replied with a smile. ''Is your name actually Bird?'' I asked him. His laughed boomed out of his mouth and I couldn't help but smile at it. ''No, I'm Jay. That's my nickname. Jaybird.'' He explained. My cheeks flushed red, I felt so embarrassed! ''Oh, well I'm Vanessa.'' I told him.

''I sounded really weird from what Tom was saying, I bet.'' He sighed. ''No, I do the same whenever I see a hot guy.'' I laughed. He joined me and gave me a high five.

''Excuse me, your coffee.'' The man said. I turned around to grab it but so did Jay. I ended up banging heads with him as he was lent down and spilling the hot drink all down my front. Then as a result of some of it being on the floor, Jay slipped over, knocking me down with him.

''I'm so sorry about all of this.'' He rushed as we stood up. Everyone in the shop was staring at us so we left his friends laughing at him in there.

''Let me buy you another drink, I feel so bad, I'm so sorry!'' He was mumbling and rushing his words which made it hard to understand.

''It's fine, don't worry about it.'' I laughed. ''Let me take you out then?'' He offered. I looked up into his eyes and saw how blue they really were. This guy was actually extremely good looking! ''Sure.'' I replied. He took my number and I took his and then we finally parted ways.

*

''Do you remember when we first met?'' I asked Jay as we were eating our breakfast. ''How could I ever forget?'' He mumbled. I laughed and pecked his lips. ''It wasn't that bad-''

''Wasn't that bad?! I practically fell on you!'' He sighed. But that made me laugh harder.

''Oh shit, I have to go to the studio!'' He exclaimed. ''But now I'll be lonely.'' I pouted. He put his hands around my waist and looked down at me. Yeah, he was much taller than me, you see. ''I'll be back soon.'' He kissed me softly again and went into the hall way.

''Oh by the way, Max has invited us for a barbecue at his later.'' Jay called. ''I don't know Jay.'' I sighed. ''Please Van, you haven't seen them out of work for ages! They really miss you!'' Jay pleaded, re-entering the room. He was giving me his best puppy dog eyes and he knew I couldn't refuse them! ''Fine.'' I mumbled.

He smiled in defeat. ''Nathan will pick you up about one, I'll be there at three since I'm recording with Tom.'' He told me. ''Great, me and Nathan alone in a car?'' I muttered. ''Oh yeah, I forgot you two had beef.'' He joked.

''Yeah, you could say that..'' He kissed my lips again before finally leaving for work.

Sender Nathan-

Hey Nessa! Be ready in an hour, I'm coming for you then;)

Sender Vanessa-

But Jay said one?

Sender Nathan-

And I say 12 so what are you gonna do?

Sender Vanessa-

Refuse to go?

Sender Nathan-

You're coming with me so shut up and get dressed!

I rolled my eyes and decided not to reply as I just couldn't be bothered getting annoyed at him anymore.

I had a quick shower, did my hair in it's natural curls and then applied some make up before putting on some light blue denim shorts and a plain white top. Okay so I looked alright!

Maybe this would be okay, going to Max's and seeing everyone. You see, I am their assistant as in I work with them a lot and go with them everywhere mostly. I sort out loads of different things like meetings, times in the studio, fan mail weeks, when they get time off. All of that. Yeah so, Jay got me into that job, and I will be eternally grateful!

As well as that, I have dancing every Saturday but today it's closed. Remind me to ask next week why it is closed exactly because I have no idea!

Anyway, I didn't see them much out of work. I guess just because of the Nathan thing. I tend to avoid him as much as possible in case anything happens. Sometimes, I guess we just don't see eye to eye?

Yeah, okay, we'll stick with that.

*

''Change the radio channel!'' I whined. ''Ask nicely and maybe I will.'' Nathan snapped back. ''Fine.'' I huffed. ''Please will you change the radio station?'' I asked as nicely as I could. ''No.'' He replied. Ugh!

Why was he so damn annoying?!

''Don't sulk Nessie.'' He winked. ''Don't call me that!'' I warned. ''And what will you do if I carry on?'' He teased. ''Listen Sykes, I can floor you so easily so quit it with the cocky attitude.'' I spat. He rolled his eyes and focused on the road again.

There were several minutes of silence but it was okay since I didn't particularly want to talk to him anyway.

''You know, me and the boys have really missed seeing you out of work.'' He started up the conversation again. ''I've missed them too.'' I smirked to myself. ''Why do you have to be like that?'' He asked. ''Like what Nathan?'' I questioned, pretending to be oblivious.

''You know Vanessa! Why do you act like we don't get on when we-''

''Nathan, just drop it. You wind me up, I wind you up. That's how it is. And that's how it needs to stay.'' I warned.

''But we have some-''

''Don't.'' I said. And that was the end of it.

*

''Vanessa!'' Siva squealed like a girl when he saw me. I smiled at him and hugged him back. ''Nessa?!'' Max screeched. I laughed and had them in a group hug. ''Hey Vanessa!'' Kelsey (Tom's girlfriend) smiled. I hugged her too and we all had a big catch up.

And before long, Jay and Tom had arrived too. Tom picked me up and span me round. I had missed the boys. They were just so fun to be around. I had to admit, I loved them!

''Vaaaan, I need a drink.'' Jay whined. ''Are you already drunk?'' I laughed, they all were. All except me and Nathan. They were teasing him, saying he wasn't old enough in the states for alcohol, so he's not old enough here. It made me laugh. Although, they said that about me too so you know...

''Oi Bird! Throw her in the pool!'' Tom's voice boomed. ''No Tom, don't be stupid.'' Kelsey scolded. But no, it was too late. Jay had picked me up.

''Put me down Jay.'' I told him but he never listened. ''Jay please!'' I squirmed trying to make him drop me but he never did. He knew I had a massive phobia of water, I couldn't swim and I hated the deepness of it. I tried one last time to get him to let go but it was no use. He stood at the edge of the pool with everyone chanting for him to drop me. Well, Tom, Max and Siva were. Kelsey looked scared and Nathan looked worried.

And then I went in.

I splashed around, struggling to stay above water before I finally managed to scramble to the side and climb out. Tom, Max, Jay and Siva were all in hysterics at me and I glared at Jay. Kelsey rushed over to me with a towel and took me inside. ''I'll go and tell them off for you.'' She winked. ''You don't have too.'' I laughed. But she walked back outside.

''Are you okay?'' Nathan asked me. I looked up at him and nodded. ''Want to borrow some clothes?.'' He offered. I agreed and followed him upstairs. 

He handed me some clothes and let me take a shower and get changed. I dried my hair in there since they had a hair dryer already plugged it, I mean you could tell Kelsey was staying! 

I re-entered Nathan's room and saw him laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. ''I thought you had a flat?'' I asked. He sat up to look at me and smiled. ''It got flooded since the pipes had a leak so I'm here for a few weeks but I might just stay.'' I nodded.

''Thanks for the clothes by the way.'' I smiled. He stood up and shut his door, locking it also. I gulped, knowing what he was going to do.

He was behind me, his warm breath blowing on my neck. ''We can't keep pretending that this isn't real.'' He whispered. ''We can't do it Nathan.'' I warned. ''Why not?'' He asked. ''I won't hurt Jay!'' ''Vanessa, we have something. Too special too let go off and you know it!'' He pleaded. I was now facing him. ''I know Nathan but-''

''But nothing. One of these days you have to decide because it's hard for me too.'' I sighed.

I knew it was. But didn't he know how bad it was for me? I had to choose between band members, best mates! I was cheating on Jay with Nathan and it was cruel. I was horrible. But I couldn't help myself. Nathan being closer to my age than Jay, we click. We act like we hate each other and sometimes we do get annoyed by each other but I couldn't resist him.

Since the band were only just starting out really, like they were just about to release their third single before Christmas, they had a lot of work and recording to do. Jay was busy the most with Max and Tom. Siva and Nathan went in together separately. So if I met up with them, it'd be Seev and Nathan that were free most. We got friendly and we were close and one day it happened. I couldn't pretend like there was no attraction there or no feelings because there was and every time I looked at him I felt it. 

Nathan's hand stroked my face and tucked some hair behind my ear. ''Nathan please don't, we can't.'' I sighed. But nothing ever stopped him and his lips crashed to mine making me weak, like usual. I still kissed him back, I still let his hands travel all over my body.

''Nath, do you know where Vanessa is?'' Jay called from outside the room.

*New fanfic I will be starting fully soon! Do you like it?:) Btw, that's Vanessa on the side>>>>

Tell me what you think on comments!:) And please vote, I appreciate it all guys! :')

Thanks for reading!

Love Lizzie. x*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.9K 68 18
Charlotte McGuiness just graduated college and is getting ready for the real life. She goes with her brother, Jay who is a boyband member, in London...
274K 2.4K 28
Maggie and Nathan have been best friends for as long a she can remember, they're the perfect combination. But Nathan has a secret he's been dying to...
1K 28 20
Adriana Sapphire Summers, very outgoing girl who's sweet yet can be that wild party girl, runs into Nathan Sykes at the park. They start to become re...
9.5K 322 13
Nathan was back to stay, but that meant so was Jay. Vanessa could handle it, so she thought. As everyone was older, the wedding was closer. And th...