Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 13

9K 343 60
By LightWolf46

A little while later after the arenas dries - Ray's POV

I sit in the same box as Aizawa and Mic when Denki and a girl from Hero Class B walk out.

I listen to Mic's introduction for the girl.

"Uhm, excuse me?" The girl speaks up and I look at her surprised. "What did you mean by Assassin? I did not come to UA for wicked reasons, I wanted to help people." She says to Mic as he apologizes for it and she goes on and on to which I snicker quietly for.

"Come on Denki, don't go full charge, make this interesting." I say to him and he grins at me.

"Who do you think is gonna win?" Mic asks me.

"Shiozaki, but I don't want to rule out Denki that easily, he is strong. When he thinks of a strategy, but, I don't think he will, he'll be distracted by her pretty face." I say and Mic nods.

"Ray, could you have any less faith in your class?" Aizawa asks me.

"Yes." I say to him bluntly.

We watch Denki full charge her, but her hair blocks it and then ties him up as he gas that stupid look on his face.

"See?" I ask Aizawa who nods.

Then Ida and Hatsume come out for their fight.

"Oh this'll be fun to watch." I say as I look at her gadgets. "Support class against hero class. Generally, support classes tend to show off their gadgets and gizmos without much fighting. So this could honestly go either way, depending on what she'll do and how Ida will react." I say and Aizawa nods.

"Why are you so tactical right now?" Aizawa asks me and I smile nervously.

"I'm learning about more quirks and let's just say Izu has rubbed off on me, I mean, I could ramble if you want me to." I say to him and the two guys shake their heads. "Thought so." I say to them and I watch for fifteen minutes, as Hatsume goes on and on about her gadgets and then, she purposely walks out of bounds, letting Ida win. "What? The hell?" I ask confused, my head hurting from her selling.

I rub my temples, trying to make sense of what she just said.

Then, the next fight, is Mina and pretty boy what's his name.

"GO MINA! KICK HIS ASS!" I cheer and she grins at me holding up a peace sigh.

"YOU GOT IT!" Mina yells back up.

Aizawa and Mic look at me.

"What? I said I'd cheer on my classmates, I never said that I was not gonna cheer for the ones I like over the ones not so much if they get pitted against each other." I say to the two with a small shrug.

"So harsh." Mic mutters and I watch as Mina defeats pretty face and I grin.

"AWESOME JOB MINA!" I cheer and she grins at me.

"All because I had the best cheerleader cheering me on!" Mina calls and I smile.

"I'M NOT A CHEERLEADER!" I yell and she laughs, leaving the stage.

Next is Momo against Tokayomi.

"I want to cheer for both, I do, because I like the both of them equally." I say, clearly at a dilemma and a watch Tokayomi push Momo out of the ring by hitting her shield multiple times with his dark side.

And now, its Kirishima versus Tetsutetsu.

"Was this really a fair match?" I ask and everyone shrugs. "Well, good luck Kirishima! You can do it!" I cheer and he grins.

"I think she just likes the lively ones from her class." Mic says to Aizawa.

"No, they've all helped her in some weird way." Aizawa mutters to him and I shrug.

I watch as the two boys down there fight and I snicker as I watch the two idiots.

I just continue to watch as they fall to the ground. "Good job Kirishima! And you too Tetsutetsu, I guess." I say to them as they get pulled off stage.

I then watch as Ochako and Katsuki walk on the field.

"Oh no." I mutter as I see the mix if anger and annoyance on Katsuki's face. "This was the fight that I was least looking forward too." I say and Aizawa nods in agreement.

I watch the two for a moment before I decide to put my head in my arms, ready to shield them.

"I've seen first hand of what Katsuki can do, he's terrifying when he's serious." I mutter and Aizawa glances at me as I watch.

"Terrifying?" Mic asks and I nod.

"I'm not going into detail, you'll just have to watch." I say to him and he nods.

I watch as Ochako goes for low attacks and that confuses me, until I remember, she needs to touch him to have the upper hand.

I see her use her jacket as a smoke screen, and then I watch her get blasted, a few to many times for my liking.

I breath in and out, staying calm, knowing that there is no way she can win unless she can get a hit.

She continues to get beaten down, over and over and over again and its starting to make me feel sick, that is, until she tries crashing Katsuki with hundreds of floating rocks, but then again, that doesn't work so well. She tries to hit him with her quirk, but a blast of wind hits her, throwing her back as Katsuki makes an explosion to destroys the rocks.

She tries to get up and I watch her, feeling absolutely sick as she falls to the ground, she tries to crawl, but in the end, she passes out and gets carried off to recovery girl.

A short break starts and I get the hell out of that box and I practically fly to where Ochako is.

"Ray?" She asks shocked as she looks up, sitting in a room.

"Oh thank god." I mutter and she looks at me confused.

"What?" Ochako asks me and I sit down next to the wall.

"I've seen how Katsuki fights, he's merciless, scary, and it makes sick sometimes. When we were kids, Katsuki was a bully, he would mercilessly beat up other kids, I couldn't watch. Not even then and hardly even now." I say and Ochako pales. "And thank god, that your alright." I say and she nods as I sit back against the wall.

"Did you at one point think I was gonna win?" Ochako asked hopeful for a moment, looking on the verge of crying.

"Yeah, the beginning, when you rushed at him low ground, he doesn't usually fight down that way, I thought you were gonna make him float up for a moment. And then when you did the meator move, that was awesome by the way." I say to her and she nods.

"I know your lying. You've known Bakugou as long as Deku, you knew I wasn't going to win." Ochako says to me and I look at her.

"I was hoping that you would win, those two times, I did think you had a chance at getting him. And I should have warned you about knockbacks, but I was sure that you would notice them when he blew me out of the classroom. There was always knockback wind." I say to her and she nods, frustrated. "You know, its ok to cry. Admitting defeat is hard. And admitting that you'd have to wait another year to show your talent and potential is even harder. I know what it feels like." I say to her and she nods.

"You forfeited though." Ochako says to me and I nod.

"I knew that I'd have to fight Izu if I continued, I'm one of the strongest in the class and I'd kick anyone's ass. I didn't want to fight my brother." I say to her and she nods.

"What about Todoroki and Bakugou?" Ochako asks me and I shrug.

"I'm not sure if I would have stood a chance against Todoroki. I only got into UA because I had some of the most points and scored first with Katsuki, he was recommended into the Hero Class and got in. I had to fight to get in. And he's really strong, everything up to now shows it." I say to her and she nods. "And Katsuki? Eh, I'll fight that bastard blind." I say to her and she giggles at that.

Izu comes in and sees us and looks at us shocked.

"Ray, did you go looking for Uraraka because you were worried?" Izu asks and I nod.

I get up and stretch as the two talk and I quietly slip out and head to the stands, just in time to see the arm wrestle between Kirishima and Tetsutetsu.

"GO KIRISHIMA!" I cheer and that startles my class.

"GO TETSUTETSU!" A girl from Class 1B yells and I look at her as I sit on the wall and she smirks at me.

"YOU GOT THIS KIRISHIMA! SHOW THAT B WHO'S BOSS!" I cheer and Denki gets up and cheers with me.

"COME ON TETSUTETSU! THIS 1A CLASS IS WEAK COMPARED TO US! WE'RE BETTER THAN THEM! NOW SHOW IT!" The girl yells and I swear the teachers are watching us.

"Come on Ray, let's do it." Denki says to me and I nod and we cheer as loud as possible, fighting two others from Class 1B and then, Kirishima wins.

"YES! AWESOME JOB KIRISHIMA!" Me and Denki cheer while 1B sulks.

Kirishima offers his hand to Tetsutesu and he takes it and I shrug.

"Awesome cheering Ray." The girl says to me with a grin.

I look at her surprised. "Yeah, you too, uhm" I start, unsure of her name.

"Itsuka Kendo." She says to me with a grin and I nod.

"Ray Midoriya." I say to her and she gasps, and I know that gasp, its the gasp of, are you related to this person.

"Are you related to Izuku Midoriya?" Kendo asks me and I nod. "Wow, you two look nothing alike. Are you or him adopted?" Kendo asks me.

"Me." I say to her and she nods.

"Your quirk is a water one right?" She asks me and I nod and then I see, Todoroki and Izu walking out and my attention focuses on them.

"Should you really be sitting there?" Ojiro asks me nervously and I shrug.

"Maybe, maybe not." I say to him and he shakes his head while I see Katsuki glaring at me.

I watch their fight, rage boiling my blood and then, Izu starts shattering his bones.

I hang my hang, unable to watch. "How many times have I told you Izu! BE CAREFUL!" I yell in annoyance and Katsuki briefly smirks before going back to brooding and glaring.

"He's not going to listen to you." Ochako reminds me and I sulk.

"I know." I say to her and she smiles nervously before she gets worried over Izu and I watch her for a brief moment before I nod to myself.

I continue watching the fight as Izu blows up ice, breaks his limbs, and then gets Todoroki to use his fire power after that, I watch as the teachers try to stop them, but uh, doesn't really work and I shield the stands with my water quirk before the debris could hit the citizens.

"A water wall alway the way around?" Kendo asks shocked as she looks at it.

I snap my fingers and the water falls to reveal smoke and dust, after that clears, we see Izu out of bounds and a very confused Todoroki.

I get off the wall calmly while the people watch the arenas shocked.

I head to Recovery Girl's office and I sit down and wait with her.

When Izu rolls in, she takes care of him while talking to All Might.

I just watch Izu as Recovery girl turns to me.

"And you, you shouldn't encourage his behavior with your own bad behavior, you can't tell him he did well with how many injuries he has." Recovery girl snaps me out of my thoughts.

"He was trying to save Todoroki. I normally hate his reckless behavior, but that's what true hero's do. They save people, both emotion, and physically, and I can't really say that he didn't do a good job, because he did. Todoroki will have to think about his act now, and personally, I think that's a good idea. I saw how much he was hurting, his father certainly doesn't help either." I say as All Might and Recovery Girl stare at me shocked.

"Miss Midoriya, this is unlike you." All Might says to me and I get up.

"Izu needs to work on control, otherwise, he'll just end up in here after every job." I say to All Might who looks nervous. "Your his teacher right? You have the same quirk as him, right? Your capable of teaching him how to control it. Now get your shit together, and do it. I don't like seeing my brother injured after every fight, because of the quirk you gave him." I say to All Might in a stern tone with my hands on my hips.

"Yes Miss Midoriya." All Might agrees, terrified.

"Good." I say and I walk to the door. "I need to talk with Todoroki for a moment, I leave him in your care Recovery Girl." I say to her and she nods.

I find Todoroki and he watches me as I stand in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Ray." Todoroki says to me and I watch him for a moment, before I sigh, letting my arms fall to my sides.

"Thanks Shoto, for not killing my brother." I say to him and he stands there in shock as I watch him.

"What?" Shoto asks shocked.

"I said thank you, don't make me say it again, I don't like to repeat myself." I say to him and he slowly nods. "Izu was just trying to help you, and I was pissed, at first, until I saw what he was doing, he was just trying to help get you out of your funk and put you back on earth." I say to him and Endeavor walks towards and my eye twitches, drowning him before he could speak. "I don't like you." I say as I point to Endeavor as he stands there soaking.

"And I'm starting to not like you." Endeavor mutters looking at me, annoyed.

"Mizukage." I say and he backs up, startled and looking around. "I thought so." I say and Shoto looks at me.

"How do you know that name?" Endeavor asks me, wary.

"That was my biological Mother's hero name." I say to him and he looks at me, and I see he feels threatened. "Mizukage, I don't remember much, I was still just a young girl, maybe four? When she was killed, by my step dad, just so that I would cooperate and do as he told me. Aren't you holding your wife hostage in a hospital? She's not crazy, women have feelings, you can't just trample them to get whatever the hell you want. Think about what other people want instead of what you want, for a change. It might make you a more respectable hero, then again, you've dug your grave for me, I couldn't give two shits about you." I say to him and he watches me shocked.

"How do you know?" Shoto mutters quietly.

"Every other weekend I work at the hospital, I do whatever the nurses tell me to do, and one day, I was tasked with cleaning a room, a room that belonged to a familiar last name, Todoroki. I was cleaning it, humming a small tune when she spoke up and we ended up having a nice little conversation, she's very friendly." I say and Endeavor glares at me.

"That room was off limits." He mutters.

"Not to staff." I say to him and he growls while I don't flinch, I just punch him with a water encased fist and Endeavor goes flying back to the end of the hall. I flex my hand as I stand up straight and I stretch while Shoto looks at me shocked. "Go and think, take as long as you need before your next fight." I say to him and Todoroki nods surprised.

I head down the hall and out to the stadium.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
97K 1.5K 25
A My Hero Academia Story: Izuocha
120K 2K 23
One quirk to rule them all. continued in "God's mistake" I do not own My Hero Academia nor the characters in this story, it is owned by Kohei Horikos...
6.7K 127 16
Izuku Midoriya had a interesting but weak quirk. But what he lacked in strength he more then made up for in brain. sadly others didn't see this and...