๐…๐‹๐˜ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡ โ”โ”โ” ๐ˆ๐Š๐Ž๐'...

Oleh T0KY0NIGHTS

๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—›. โ”Š ๐‘ถ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ โ why are you making me fly high if you're going to make me fall?. โž... Lebih Banyak

๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง
๐’๐Š๐˜๐‹๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โ†ด
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐ 
๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ + ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐’๐‚๐„๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’ โ†ด
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐š๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž
๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’–๐’”.
๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข (๐จ๐ง๐ž)
๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข (๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ)
๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ญ

๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ (๐จ๐ง๐ž)

2.9K 90 7
Oleh T0KY0NIGHTS

( IT'S OKAY )
lee seunghoon x zhou jia x woo jiho (ft. yang hyungsuk and mentions of bigbang, 2ne1, ikon, blackpink, winner and mentions of song violet)

skyler visit yg for the last time

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

Her heart was beating at a faster rate than normal, she felt that it was difficult to breathe and her hands didn't stop sweating. Sure enough, Skyler was nervous. And as if not to be if it was the first time that she stepped on Korea, the building of YG, in several months.

She was going to see her members again after almost a year and a half. Surely she would also see Winner's boys and Blackpink's girls, which made her more nervous because she didn't want to see Jennie's face and still felt hurt because Lisa, being her best friend, didn't tell her that her group mate had an affair with her boyfriend.

She stopped walking to turn around as she began to shake her head "I can't, I can't do this".

Jiho sighed, taking her in his arms, his long fingers curled around her chin to give her a slight push up, making her look at him. He gave her a smile "Hey, it's okay. We just go in, we talk to the CEO, signatures and that's it. You don't have to see them if you don't want to".

Her brow furrowed as her gaze fell to his chest, the shirt he wore had several buttons unbuttoned so it could see part of his chest and the ink that covered it, the black S tattooed just at the point where his collabones joined drew her attention causing her to wonder if this was okay. For five months she had started a relationship with him and they were almost living together, he had a tattoo in her honor and she was about to sign a contract with the company he was creating.

Was not everything going very fast? Was this really what she had to do? Did she want to leave IKON? Her brothers and, although she hated it sometimes, even Hanbin?.

The sensation of his lips pressed to her forehead interrupted her from her confused thoughts. She looked up again to see his eyes, which shone when he looked at her in such a way that none of the few men she had been with had ever looked at her like that.

He was different from Hanbin and Jongin. He seemed to really care about her, he was interested in her things and he tried to help her if she had a problem, he seemed to really love her.

He gave her a small smile "Are you better now?".

"Yes" She nodded away from his grip gently. She answered the smile with a smaller and somewhat shy before catching his hand in her "I'm sure, let's go".

Once they both met at the door of Yang's office, Skyler looked up at the boy and he nodded. She took a deep breath and crashed her fist against the door a couple of times.

"Go ahead!" The CEO's unique voice was heard from the other side of the door, which opened seconds later, revealing the rapper. Yang opened his eyes surprised to see the girl "Skyler..."

The -now- black haired woman bowed to her boss and entered, Jiho behind her. Hyunsuk frowned when he saw the unknown boy in his agency.

"Skyler, where have you been?" The CEO began with his questionnaire "The boys were very worried about you and me too, frankly" He turned his gaze towards the tall boy next to her "And what is Zico-ssi doing here?".

"Mr. Yang, I want to leave YG. My contract is over and I don't want to renew it. I have come to tell you personally and to sign what is necessary" Both rappers could observe how the man was frozen.

Another of his artists was going to leave, just after Red left, had not even given him time to recover the money he had lost when Red was gone. He frowned, cursing Hanbin and Jennie mentally before sighing and pressing his lips in a thin line. He nodded, understood that the girl was hurt even though he didn't know clearly what had happened between her and Hanbin although he knew what had happened between Jennie and her since Skyler had told him that she wanted to confirm her relationship with Kim Jongin weeks before SM announced that his employee had a relationship with the Blackpink rapper. He understood her and knew that it must have hurt her so much that one of her friends had stolen her boyfriend and whatever had happened to her leader since she had disappeared without saying a word for almost half a year.

"I understand" He nodded again before picking up the phone and sending a message to his secretary to bring him the papers. He vaguely indicated the chairs in front of his desk for them to sit on. He looked at Jiho "I still don't know what he's doing here".

"I'm going to sign with his new company" Skyler spoke before the boy opened his mouth. The boy frowned at her.

"How curious" Hyunsuk shifted in his place "I had always thought that if you left you would go wherever Dara went. I'm surprised you don't sign with AOMG or REE" He shrugged.

"I had thought about signing with REE but I know that sometimes my group mates go to see unnie and..."

"And you prefer not to see them" Yang finished for her. Jia nodded with a sigh making Zico want to take her hand but she had told him that they shouldn't have physical contact in front of her -soon former- boss since she didn't know if he could use the news that they were dating for his own benefit.

Skyler didn't care much about Yang Hyunsuk, at least not now because when she started her training she was very grateful to him for accept her in his company, over the years she began to see him as her boss rather than as the man who fulfilled her dream and today in day she didn't care about anything. Yang Hyunsuk was not a bad person, sometimes he was scary, he wasn't too affectionate and, yes, it was true that he didn't know how to organize his own work but of course he was much better than a boss who hit or harassed his employees.

She knew that Mr. Yang liked money, like any CEO in this industry, that's why it hurt him that she is leaving, because IKON maybe would not give him the same profits and certainly would not have the extra money from her collaborations or her solo activities. It wasn't like Red's case in which he had suffered since he saw Rae as his daughter.

Half an hour later she had already signed everything she had to sign, now Jiho and Mr. Yang were talking things over and she was getting bored so she got up from her chair and bowed.

"Where are you going?" The other rapper raised an eyebrow turning in his chair to see her when he heard her chair crawling on the floor.

"I want to say goodbye to some of my colleagues, if that's okay" She looked at the CEO and he nodded at the door, she murmured a small thank you and left.

She walked aimlessly through the corridors of the building without knowing what to do. She didn't know if she wanted to see the boys, if she wanted to go through the emotional bomb that was saying goodbye to them and announcing that she was leaving not only the group but also the company after she hadn't seen or sent them a miserable message for months, She felt like a fool and, of course, a bad friend. He also thought about the Winner boys, even though she didn't want the Blackpink girls and even Seungri.

She looked at the building with pity, really YG had fallen off that pedestal it was in and she didn't know if it would be able to get up. It was so sad that this building, once so full of life and now so empty, felt like a home but now it felt like it was a cold and lonely building.

Where was the discomfort of seeing Red and G Dragon kissing each other in a corner, Seungri laughing at them while Taeyang complained about being the third wheel, TOP tried to ignore them and Daesung complained that his hyung would make the lips to his idol fell off?.

Where was the shouts had been between Dara and Red while CL tried to separate them to not hurt each other, Minzy having fun watching her unnies make such a scene and Bom's sweet smile to see her dongsaengs being themselves?.

Ever since Bigbang had gone into military service and 2ne1 had split up, YG Entertainment had lost its light, the thing that gave it life and color.

For a moment she understood Dara, now she knew why she had left. If she, who had not spent so many years here, was feeling this emptiness she could not even imagine what Red had felt that she had been here for almost seventeen years, she had seen YG Entertainment become the family that it supposedly was today.

She thought about Dara and felt really bad because she had sent messages, she had called her, she had tagged her in photos, she had done many things to try to get her attention but she didn't answer, she only saw the messages and didn't answer. Skyler wanted to answer her, of course she wanted to, especially after the last voice message in which she had told her that she was going to have twins, a boy and a girl, that she wanted her to be her daughter's godmother and that she was going to call her Violet as she had told her once.

But Skyler never answered.

"Sky?" A voice pulled her from her thoughts. She raised her head to see Seunghoon looking at her as if she were a ghost, and even she felt that way.

She smiled faintly at the realization that her cheeks were wet from the tears she had released, wiped them with her fingers "Hey."

"Hey? Is that what you say after almost half a year without talking to us?" Seunghoon seemed to be angry. No, he was angry, of course he was angry and had every right to be angry. His brows furrowed and his eyes softened when he saw the tears of the girl, sighed "What are you doing here? Were not you hidden somewhere in the world?".

"I-" She bit her lower lip, indecisive. I didn't know whether to tell him the news or wait for Soompi, Dispatch or even YG himself to announce it. She swallowed hard, she was going to tell the boys, she had to do it, she didn't want to do it like her unnie did a year ago "I left YG. I just signed the contract, I was going to tell the guys but I've apparently entertained myself".

The hand of Seunghoon that was clinging to the frame of the door from which it had left fell like a dead weight when listening to it "You have left the company?".

"Yes, I've been thinking about it a lot and this doesn't feel the same. It doesn't feel like it used to, Hoony. I'm not comfortable here right now ".

"And that's why you're leaving, because you don't feel comfortable?" Definitely Seunghoon was angry. His tone lavished hostility which surprised Skyler because he had never spoken to her like that and neither did she think that at some point he would do it "Haven't you stopped to think about the boys' career? And if after you leave IKON goes wrong? The i'm ok video receive much criticism because the ikonis got scared because you weren't in it" At this point the vein in his neck looked like it was going to explode and it seemed that his rapper skills had been lost because he was talking too slow "What's wrong with your feelings? They're going to be destroyed, especially Bobby. He hasn't eaten for more than two months, he's thin and pale, he looks like a shit, Jia".

Listening to Bobby's name was like a punch in the chest, although she had thought about how bad they were going to take it when she told them she was leaving the group she hadn't thought about how bad they had been without knowing anything about her. She wanted to slap herself.

The tears fell again and without thinking much, advanced and fell into the arms of the leader of Winner. He froze, his words dead on his lips. He sighed again before wrapping his arms around the girl and kissing her crown.

"I've missed you, Sky" he mumbled against her hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" She kept muttering against his chest without caring about the fact that he was getting tears in Balenciaga's shirt "I'm so sorry".

"It's okay, Sky." He smiled bitterly, brushing away the tear that fell down his cheek "It's okay."

♡ ♡ ♡

requests are open!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

483 25 21
"First and Last Love,, Sujin meets her childhood best friend after being separated from each other for years. She is determined to confess her one-si...
28.6K 937 25
'it's always you and i' you said, then why don't you love me back? - start: 20181107 done: 20201114 ยฉmingross 2018
euphoria / jjk Oleh eun

Fiksi Penggemar

1.4K 144 20
a regret filled story of a girl who broke jeon jeongguk's heart [ lowercase intended ] - ยฉ hobisang
16.6K 1K 34
โ my feelings for you is like this rainfall, i could get warned but i'd never be sure how long it lasts or how hard it would be.โž -- AB6IX JEON WOONG...