𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

━ :・゚☆ ( v. NEW YEAR )
𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

↬ 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳

𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗶𝗻𝗵𝘄𝗮𝗻 𝘅 𝘇𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮
(𝗳𝘁. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘅𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻)

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡

"You should cheer, it's a new year" Jinhwan smiles before giving the blonde a little push on the shoulder. She smiles forcefully before returning to her serious state making the elder sigh "Sky, you should make a good face, they are recording us".

"I don't care" She shrugs her shoulders watching the other idols moving from side to side, embracing their group mates or friends. Her gaze reached EXO, she sighed before quickly looking away.

"What's wrong, princess?" The pink haired man frowned as he took her hand in his and turned his body towards her. "You don't look very eager to be here."

"I don't feel like being here," he confirmed. She absorbed her nose catching the attention of Junhoe, who was at her side.

"Noona, are you okay?" The boy quickly frowned, worried about his fictional wife. Skyler nodded, faking a smile to disguise before the cameras and turned to the younger one.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom for a moment."

And before they could answer she had already left. Bobby, Hanbin and Donghyuk turned confused to see the girl get away from them, looked at both boys.

"What's the matter with Sky?" Jiwon quickly approached Jinhwan. "Is she okay?"

"She doesn't feel good" The older replied calmly "Quiet, I'll go with her" He took him by the arm before he spoke because he knew that probably the oldest of the rap line was going to get upset and quickly run to her and ask her questions until that she agreed to answer him. Jinhwan knew that it was most likely that Skyler didn't want to answer any questions right now.

"But..."

"Let go Jinhwan hyung" Hanbin interrupted him, his tone of leader was present "He can handle it better than you".