𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩

kim jinhwan ; jiajin or jiahwan

Jinhwan loves Skyler and Skyler loves Jinhwan. Ikon's elder sometimes suffers because others don't take him too seriously because of his height but with Skyler it's not like that, the girl knows how to respect and listen to Jinhwan and that's why she is his favorite member. Jinhwan loves when Skyler gets into his room at night and cuddle with him, is his little girl, the light of his eyes and loves her above all.

song yuhnyeong ; yunji

Skyler is usually the one who teaches Yunghyeong to adapt to new technologies. These two have a father and daughter relationship too cute and funny, although Skyler thinks that more than a father/daughter relationship is more grandmother/granddaughter because Yunghyeong is something of the old school. She helps him with the house chores such as cleaning and cooking.

kim jiwon ; jiawon or wonji

The "American line". These are the best friends you can see. Since both have their families out of the country, they often understand each other more than the rest and their personalities are quite similar. Jiwon is Skyler's second cuddles partner, which does practically everything. Bobby was the first one with whom she talked and fit in from the first moment.

kim hanbin ; jiabin or skybin

Oh, these two have a complicated relationship. The 96 line used to be like the dog and the cat when they met, their love-hate relationship lasted until they lost "Win: Who's Next?" Since according to Hanbin, Skyler helped him a lot to overcome the loss, although nowadays there are times when both tend to argue. The boys often joke that they look like an old married couple while Ikonis often say that there is unresolved sexual tension between them.

kim donghyuk ; jiahyuk or dongji

Donghyuk and Skyler usually spend a lot of time together doing one of their great passions, which is dancing. Both can spend the day in the studio creating incredible choreographies. Donghyuk became attached to Skyler when they met since he was somewhat astonished and shy with others, Skyler was the first to approach him, talk to him and make him feel good with the others.

koo junhoe ; jiane

June and Skyler are the group's marriage, they act as if they were married as a joke. June always shows jealousy over her noona, especially when Chanwoo or Bobby approaches her. "It's my wife, be carefu" "Careful where you touch mY WiFe" are two of the most famous phrases he says to avoid Skyler being taken from his arms. Apart from the joke they are both good friends, Skyler usually listen to his poems and he usually listens to her when she wants to vent some problems she has.

jung chanwoo ; jiachan or jiawoo

The jealous maknae and his noona, a rather peculiar couple. Chanwoo loves his noona with all his heart, loves watching movies with her on a rainy afternoon, loves when she caresses his hair until he falls asleep or when she protects him from the jokes of his hyungs. Chan sees Jia as an older sister or even a mother and it is never pleasant to see her laugh or have fun with his hyungs because immediately a pout forms on his lips and he begins to call his noona until she turns her attention to him, which usually doesn't take too long. The others tend to roll their eyes or snort when the youngest gets her attention.