𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

━ :・゚☆ ( iii. AN ANGEL )
𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚?

↬ 𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘫𝘪𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭

𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗶𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝘇𝗵𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝗶𝗮  (𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗻, 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗼, 𝗿𝗮𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝘄𝗼𝗻 𝗷𝗶𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗴)

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟞

"Sky, do you want to come to—?" Bobby stopped talking as soon as he entered the girl's room and saw her looking at a fixed point on the wall, with a sad look decorating her face. He frowned at her, "Sky?".

"Why do people think I'm dating Hanbin?" She murmured while caressing her cat, who was lying on her lap and who tensed to see his less favorite human of the house.

Bobby tilted his head in confusion at the words of the girl "What?".

"It's all over the internet and even in magazines. Look" She bent down to extend her arm under the bed where she took out a stack of magazines, she extended them to him "There are pictures of the two of us and they say that it is very possible that we are in a relationship. YG has called me to ask me if it was true, even my mother has done it and obviously I have denied it but I did not know what to say because—".

"Oh, Sky." The boy sighed ignoring the sensation of his heart splitting a little more and hugged the girl see her with crystallized eyes.

Zeus let out a meow when he felt Jiwon's body and ran away to his bed that was in the other corner of the room. Her owner gave a small laugh that made her tears fall on the boy's shirt, hid her face in his neck.

"Of when are those pictures?" He asked in a whisper, not wanting to alter the situation with his deep voice.

"It was from a day that we were alone at home and we went to eat out. He was being so kind, it seemed that we were truly lifelong friends, he held my hand and smiled at me. I guess they misunderstood it".

His brows furrowed as he stared at the city of Seoul that could be seen from the window that opened onto the balcony she had in her room. Another bit of his heart broke slowly.

"And you felt special." She nodded.

"And this surpasses me because I know he-".

"He does not love you the way you love him" This time she sobbed causing Bobby to grab the sheets in his fist.

It was so unfair.

Jiwon hated to see her unhappy and Hanbin was the one who made her unhappy but she was in love and even though she knew her was hurting her she would always be for him and that was what hurt because even though he was the one who always picked up the broken pieces that Hanbin left behind nobody collected his.

"He's in love with Red Unnie, but she will not notice him and he doesn't think about that. He believes that one day she will arrive and tell him to run away together, which will never happen".

"He knows what happened between Red and Mino, he would never dare to tell her his feelings. Besides, Red is still in love with GD hyung" He shrugged his shoulders away from her. He took her face in his hands and wiped away her tears before giving her a soft smile "Why do not we go for a walk, I invite you to eat and we buy nice clothes?".

Jia smiled "Why are you so good to me?".

"Because since the day the CEO introduced us, I promised myself that no boy would make you cry if I was there to avoid it".

"You are an angel, Kim Jiwon" He said making him smile showing that rabbit smile.

♡ ♡ ♡

i love bobby but i love hanbin too, ugh