the irwin twins

By fanciest

cause in this story, ashton has a twin, and this is her life now. all rights reserved fanciest—2014 More

the irwin twins≫ 卌•1D
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
not an update, MUST READ
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
New Series
twenty-one
book one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
FREE DINNERDATES WITG THE BOYS IF U READ DIS
twenty-seven

twenty-three

985 33 10
By fanciest

Dedicated to FillyGirl bc her comment made me update and ily boo mwa

5 new text messages

Hemmings: good morning
why hello there

Mumma: send your greetings to your aunt, she misses you heaps
ugh, I miss the family

Clifford: pls bring us two coffees

being his personal maid is a hard job.
you never know what coffee he wants.

Cory: I have some hair products for u (;
okay, something to look forward to today

Styles: I just sneezed and blessed myself. Aren't I special?
christ you are

Once I reply to all of them. I go out and get three coffees. This day was no special day. Just a simple boring old day. The coffee shop was boring and dull, just an old man with his book and a grown woman on her laptop, they were the only customers. I didn't know what Michael wanted so I just got him and I lattes.

I walk back to the hotel and walk in michael's floor and knocked on his door.
"Three lattes"

"I only asked for two"

"The other ones for me"

"Oh". I hand him the two cups and take mine in both my cold hands.

After that I go up to my room and grab my maroon doc martens and a denim blue hoodie. I wasn't really going anywhere, just the balcony.

I liked balconies. In every hotel we stopped by at, I always had more time for the balcony than in my own room. I should probably just live in the balcony.

I grab my phone out of my back pocket and turn it on.
8 new notifications from Polyvore
Hmm, I've used this app since I was.. fourteen? And it has never left my side. My set has been noticed. That's cool. Twelve new followers. Alright. ((If u have polyvore comment ur username so we can be besties lol be da loml pls))

I turn on spotify and blast music from my "Jam" playlist whilst going on twitter. I received a dm from that Bethany chick.

I like her, she's really nice

She can look pretty even without makeup.

Something I can't do.

Anyway I exit the balcony and head for the cafeteria.

Of course.

I text on my phone while pacing the hallway, which wasn't really a good idea.

I bumped one of the cleaning ladies and knock the towels over.

"Oh god, I'm really really sorry" I apologize while helping her pick up the fallen towels. Why do I have to be so clumsy?

"That's alright sweetie, it didn't hurt nobody" she smiled and I can't help but smile back.

"Let me help you" I offer. Well I grab half of the stack of towels so that she couldn't deny. She just nodded and went with the flow. Ahah.

"We will have to go to the quarters if that's alright with you" she looks at me

"Oh that's totally fine. I've got nothing to do today, if you need extra help, I'm free"

"Really?" She asks in doubt and astonishment

"Yeah of course"

"You're such a sweet child. I didn't even know kids like you are still around" she says I laugh.

"This generation is kinda sad to be honest"

"Mhmm" she humms in agreement.

We arrive at the quarters and I set the towels on top of the table where she put her stack aswell.

"So what else do you need help with?"

"I just need to tidy up ten rooms then my shift will be over"

"Oh alright. When do we start?"

We clean up ten rooms exactly and while we were doing that, we told stories, lots of them and some gossip about people that have stayed in the hotel. Nothing scary,just controversial. Oops. After cleaning the ten rooms for like three straight hours, I realized something. People like Mia are taken for granted. Their jobs are tiring af and they don't really appreciate their efforts, just for the next customer to have a good and amazing stay at the hotel. I have honestly never seen rooms so messy in my life. It's really disappointing.

"So, do you wanna head to the cafeteria before I'm off?" She asks

"Yeah I'd like that"

We head on to the cafeteria and both get burritos. Hahaha I know. Quite classy if you ask me.

"So Al, do you happen to like somebody?" She smirks and wiggle her eyebrows. After that long and tiring time, she still manages to smile. Awe.

"Naah"

"Oh come on, I know what it's like to be young. I wasn't born old of course. I remember hanging out with my friends and staying up all night, rebelling on my parents, which you shouldn't do of course, and being in love" she smiles at her memories that are flashing in her head.

" I don't really date people"

"But is there someone you like?"

"Well, a little crush, yeah"

"Well a little crush never harmed anybody. Admiring someone isn't a crime. But you should always focus on your studies"

"Totally"

"Are you thinking of going into a college soon?"

"Yeah, I was thinking Carnegie but that's in Philadelphia and im from Australia so it's quite a stretch of distance if you ask me"

"Wow. I'm sure it's not going to be that bad. Plus, it will be worth the experience"

"I'll think about it" and the. I do think about it.

"Woah, looks like I have to get going. It was lovely meeting you dear"

"Oh the pleasures all mine" I smile, standing up after, about to hug her goodbye.

"Well you have my number, call me if you need any help. It's the least I could do"

Mia has been do nice to me and I'll never forget her. She was like a mother to me and her advices struck me in such a way. I love her so much.

"Alright"

I feel the cold metal of the bracelet i found, caressing my skin. I pull it out. Mia has been looking at this chain and I really think she likes it.

"Hey Mia, check this out" I hold the bracelet up for her to see.

"It's a beautiful bracelet sweetheart"

"Here" I grab her hand and clasp the chain around her wrist

"Are you really giving it to me?"

"Mia, the knowledge and time you gave me was priceless. This bracelet can't even top it. But I wanted you to remember me because I know I will remember you"

I smile at her and she starts tearing up. Oh my god what did I do wrong. Shit.

"Why are you crying, did I say something wrong?"

"Of course not. Don't be ridiculous. You have made my day and of course I will never forget you, you're a special girl and anyone who meets you is lucky. I'm lucky. Thank you for this bracelet, it's wonderful"

I hug her and accompany her out as she goes home. I liked Mia. She was really nice.

----

OH MY GOD I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN THREE FUCKING MONTHS

THREE EHOLE FUCKING MONTHS

AND THIS CHAPTER DPESNT EVEN MAKE UP FFOR IT.

I AM SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON I AM SO SORRY BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND IM IN A LOT OF STRESS RN.

ANYWAY HOW R U GUYS IMYSM. AND WOAH

JUST WOAH

WE HAVE REACHED 20k

LIKE WTF EVEN ILYGSM DUBDHDBUHDUGDUBDJHIDH

IN RETURN I WILL FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER JUST COMMENT UR AMAZEBALLS USERNAMES

AND VOTE TO BC I UPDATED. FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 5 POEPLE WILL BE CHOSEN AS DEDICATIONS ALL U HAVE TO DO IS VOTE AND COMMENT

AND MY FRIEND HAS A STORY HERE ON WATTPAD ITS CALLED PUPPY LOVE BY @blowcIiffxrd
BUT ITS A TEEN FIC ((BOO)) BUT HEY GUESS WHAT IM THERE TOO SO GIVE IT SOME LOVE BC I WILL DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO U IF U DO

AND I AM GOING TO PUBLISH MY NEW BOOK DAZE, ITS A TEEN FIC, BASED ON MY FUCKING LIFE. ITS STUPID BUT PLS GO READ IT AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT HOW STUPID MY LIFE IS

ANYWAY ILY GUYS SO MUCH, LETS GET THIS TO 22k

LAVYA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
210K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
521K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...