The Story Of Our Lives.

Autorstwa coco1522ox

Modern day Bellarke AU. Two years after her parents divorce, Clarke, her mom and older brother move to a new... Więcej

1. Fresh Start.
2. Eight Years Later.
3. Party Time.
4. Life Lesson.
A/N
5. Its my life!
6. Emotions Gone Wild.
7. Perfect Mistake.
8. Dinner Party.
9. Dinner Party - part two
10. Too messed up.
11. Empty Shell.
12. You broke my heart.
13. Dangerous Game.
14. Please don't say you love me.
15. Will you catch me if I fall?
16. You are not alone.
17. Family Reunion.
18. You got it backwards.
19. He'll treat her right.
A/N
20. Road Trip.
21. Camp Fire.
22. Remember Every Scar.
23. Surprising News.
24. Living a lie.
25. Hard to breathe
26. Sorry's not enough
27. Wedding Bells
29. All I Need.
30. All I Need pt 2.
31. Screaming On The Inside.
32. What's a Chest, Without a Heart?
33. You Still Have Hope?
A\N
34. I Trust You.
35. Together We Can.
A/N
PLEASE READ.
The Finale.
A/N

28. Lets live for today.

2.1K 66 37
Autorstwa coco1522ox

A thousand thoughts seemed to swimming through Bellamy's mind.

My sister is married.
Clarke came back.
My mother has never cried so much in her life. Clarke came back.
This cake has cost me a fortune.

Clarke came back.

Despite his lies and betrayal, Clarke had given him a second chance. Of course Bellamy knew she would never trust him quite the same way again, but nevertheless she was here. That meant she still saw a future with him. A future Bellamy had dreamed of for years. Only now he had to somehow factor a baby into his future, a baby that was his, but not Clarke's.

Bellamy still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he was going to become a father. Although he had accepted his mistakes and owned up to the fact he had in fact got Gina pregnant, he still struggled to come to terms with the fact that he was going to be responsible, or at least half responsible, for another life. He had always imagined going through this process with Clarke, where she would soothe his fears and calm his nerves. The last thing he imagined was fathering a child with a woman he was not in love with while the love of his life stood on the sidelines.

Bellamy sat alone at one of the tables, casually watching the guests of Octavia and Lincoln's wedding dance the night away. As he watched his sister twirl around the dance floor with her new husband, Bellamy felt a sense of pride flow through him. Octavia really had grown into a beautiful, kind, caring and somewhat feisty woman. His eyes scanned across the dance floor where he found Clarke laughing and twirling with Roan.

Bellamy was relieved that Clarke hadn't blamed her brother for not telling her about Bellamy's mistake. After all, it was Bellamy who had begged Roan not to say anything. But watching the two siblings laugh while Roan spun Clarke around the floor, brought Bellamy comfort in knowing he hadn't tainted their relationship.

Clarke caught his eye from across the room and flashed him a small, comforting smile. After saying something to Roan, Clarke left the dance floor and made her way over to where Bellamy sat alone.

"Hey you." Clarke grinned, perching on his lap.

"Hey yourself." Bellamy replied, smiling up at her.

"Why aren't you out there with everyone else?" Clarke asked, fiddling with his tie.

"I think I'll leave the dancing to you guys. You look like you're having fun." Bellamy smirked.

"We are, but it would be even more fun if you were up there with us." Clarke teased. Bellamy could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"I'd rather sit here and watch you all make fools of yourself." Bellamy grinned, gripping her waist.

"Fine, but I will get a dance with you before the night is over." Clarke declared as she stood up.

"Whatever you say Princess." Bellamy chuckled.

He watched with amusement as Clarke sauntered off to join Raven and Octavia in some crazy twirling dance moves. He only hoped one day he could watch Clarke dance the night away after their own wedding ceremony. Of course he wasn't thinking of proposing any time soon, but one day he hoped to make Clarke his wife.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. Bellamy turned to find a hotel staff member standing over him.

"Sorry to bother you Mr Blake, but a young woman is requesting to see you, she says it's urgent." The young man smiled.

"Thank you." Bellamy nodded curtly. He stood from his seat and followed the staff member out the large double doors into the hotel lobby.

Bellamy had a suspicion he knew who was asking for him. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw Gina waiting for him and he was outraged that she'd seek him out in the middle of his sister's wedding reception.

"Thanks for coming." Gina said as Bellamy approached her.

"What do you want Gina? I'm kinda busy right now." Bellamy snarled. He had nothing to say to this woman.

"Well first of all I wanted to say congratulations to your sister." Gina smiled.

"Get to the point." Bellamy interrupted.

"I wanted to check on you. I know I probably caused some tension between you and Clarke. That wasn't my intention." Gina said. Bellamy almost believed she was being sincere.

"Some tension? I'm lucky she's even talking to me right now. No thanks to you, this almost ruined my relationship." Bellamy spat.

"You can't blame it all on me Bellamy. I didn't create this baby alone." Gina replied.

Bellamy inwardly cringed. Sure he'd slept with Gina, but he'd regretted straight away.

"Look. You and me, this whole situation, was a mistake! Nothing is going to change between us. Clarke is my future, not you. If you want support, I'll give you support. I'll pay for the kid. But don't expect me to come running to you so we can play happy families!" Bellamy was almost yelling at this point. His breathing was heavy and he could feel his pulse rising.

"Bellamy, you're going to be a father whether you like it or not. It's about time you grew up and accepted that." Gina glared at him before turning on her heel and walking away.

Bellamy took a moment to return his breathing to normal. Once again he'd allowed Gina to get under his skin, and not in a good way.

"Bellamy?" A quiet voice said from behind him.

Bellamy spun around quickly to find Clarke stood a few feet away from him, looking at him desperately.

"Clarke! What's wrong, are you okay?" Bellamy rushed over to her.

But Clarke surprised him by taking a step back.

"What did Gina want?" Clarke asked. Bellamy could see the tears prickling at her eyes.

"Clarke, please don't. It's not what you think." Bellamy explained. Maybe Clarke wasn't as accepting as he thought.

"So what is it?" Clarke asked.

Bellamy let out a sigh before speaking. "She came here to check on us apparently. I told her it wasn't her concern and that nothing was going to change. Like I said before Clarke, it's you I want in my future, not her."

"So why did she come today of all days?!" Clarke questioned. Alcohol was clouding her judgement.

"Who knows?! Clarke, what do you think happened? I was out here no more than ten minutes!" Bellamy exclaimed.

"I don't know Bellamy! I don't know what happened because you didn't tell me!" Clarke suddenly yelled, causing hotel guests to stop and look at them.

"I thought we were passed this Clarke." Bellamy said softly.

"You think this is something I can just get over?! You're a father to someone else's baby! After everything you said to me about having a family and a future together, I find out you're already doing it with someone else!" Clarke was fully crying now, her makeup ruined from the tears streaming down her face.

Bellamy grabbed Clarke's hand and pulled her away from prying eyes. He led her up to his room where no one else could disturb them.

"I'm not starting a future with someone else. I made a mistake, I know that. But you said you could accept that as long as nothing changed between us. Nothing is going to change Clarke. It's you I'm in love with, no one else! I still want us to have that family." Bellamy said desperately.

"Yeah well maybe it's a good thing Gina is carrying your baby." Clarke scoffed. "At least she can give you a family."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bellamy looked at her with confusion and a little anger.

Clarke wiped her eyes on the back of her hand and looked up to meet his gaze.

"I can't have kids Bellamy. I can't get pregnant." Clarke whispered.

"What?" Bellamy responded in shock.

"I went to the doctors with some symptoms. They ran some tests and it turns out I can't actually get pregnant. I just had a bug." Clarke informed him.

"You went to the doctors thinking you were pregnant? Why didn't you tell me?" Bellamy asked, stepping closer. This time Clarke didn't step away.

"I didn't want you to think I was trying to compete with Gina." Clarke sniffled. "I'm sorry I can't give you what you want Bellamy."

"Hey, look at me." Bellamy said sharply, he placed his hands on either side of her face. "You should have told me before now. But I don't care. If staying with you means we don't have kids, then so be it. I waited so long to hear you say you loved me, I'm not going to throw it all away because of this. I love you Clarke and nothing is going to change that."

"I'm damaged Bellamy. I can't give you that big family we always dreamed of." Clarke sobbed.

"There are other ways to get a family Clarke. Right now, I only care about you. So stop thinking about the future for now, and let's just live for today." Bellamy smiled gently.

Clarke nodded her head in agreement and stepped into Bellamy's embrace. She closed the small gap between them, pressing her lips against his. He tasted like home.

Everything about Bellamy just made Clarke feel like she was where she belonged. No matter what challenges they had to face, as long as Clarke had Bellamy, she knew they'd get through it. Just like she knew they'd get through this.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.1K 311 43
Bellarke and the 100♾🥰
3.3K 137 10
As far as the world is concerned, Clarke was raised a southern belle, from a rich plantation family in small town Alabama. She's finally become some...
185 0 7
just an 18 year old girl, training to be her clan's next leader, undercover as a delinquent sent from space, constantly saving her home... she was ca...
15.7K 484 37
22-year-old Clarke Griffn is moving to Arcadia after a messy divorce between her and her ex-husband. The only good thing she got from the relationshi...