Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

Von devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... Mehr

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 67

3.8K 124 2
Von devotee_of_krrishnA

The place was beautifully decorated with strings of flowers and serial lights. Meera's face glowed in happiness. The house was filled with all relatives and friends. Soon the groom's family arrived bride's house. The ritual started with a puja to lord Ganesh. Priya stood there with a beautiful smile on her face.

Finally the day has arrived and she thanked god for everything happened in her life and finally she is going to marry the person who she loved in her life. She stood there in simple saree which looked more beautiful with a beautiful smile. Meera too thanked God for uniting Priya and Varun in marriage. Her happiness visible in her face.

Varun's parents gifted a beautiful saree to Priya and also some jewelry. She took that with smile and got their blessings. They blessed her with smile and applied a spot of sandalwood paste and vermillion on her forehead. Priya's family also gifted dress to Varun, he too did the same as Priya. The bride and the groom then asked to change into their new clothes.

Priya was dressed in beautiful designer saree which suited her perfectly and Varun was dressed formally which made his look more handsome. They both looked like made for each other. Everyone praised their pair and wished them a happy married life.

They both took blessings from all elders and greeted everyone in the celebration. Both stood opposite to each other with a beautiful smile. Varun's mom handed over the engagement ring to them. They both got that with a smile and exchanged the ring with an adorable expression. Both of their eyes filled with tears of joy, laughter and countless emotions. The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marrying the person we loved. Meera's eyes too filled with happy tears.

One week ago,

Meera got ready to office and that time she got call from Priya. "Hi baby, what's up" she asked casually. "My parents found about me and Varun Meera. I don't know how they found this and they both are angry on me. Just now mom scolded me and my dad not talking with me. I'm very much worried. I don't know what to do and how to console them" she said sadly.

"Don't worry Priya, speak with them. Anyway one day you need to face this right, think that time has arrived now and only you can convince them" Meera said in encouraging tone.

"Yeah but I'm afraid to face my dad's anger. He is not even looking my face. How can I console him" this time her voice came like crying. "Look Priya, you should be strong and you should make your parents accept your love. Convince them, tell about Varun. You should have told this before someone informed your parents. Now there is no other way and you should do this to win in your love" she said calmly. Priya hummed but her heart filled with fear.

She ended the call and called Varun. He too said the same as Meera. Priya took a deep breath and decided to speak with her parents. She slowly went inside their room. There she found her dad. "Appa, wanna talk with you" she said slowly. He looked at her and asked her to sit.

She sat opposite to him. Meanwhile her mom too entered the room. "Please don't get angry. I'm in love with a person" her mom cut off her words. "How dare you, Where you got this guts to speak like this in front of your dad" she bursted out which made her eyes water.

"Calm down. You tell Priya. What you want to talk with us?" He asked patiently. "Dad, please understand. I love him not just because of attraction. He is really a good person. He always treated me like his highest priority and he never allowed any troubles near me. After you, he is the one who made me felt like this. He too loves me. He is the one who saved me on that day. I thought to reveal this to you by myself but now you found it by yourself. I won't marry him without your permission" she said with tears.

"Marriage!! How can you think that we will agree for all this. What will you do if we didn't agree for this marriage" her mom asked her by turning her towards her. "I won't marry him at the same time I won't marry any others too. I'll wait for your acceptance. If you not, then I'll be here as your daughter forever" this time she said those words very boldly which made her mom speechless.

Her father silently listened to her words. "What is his profession?" He asked after some time. "Now he is taking care of his dad's business. Soon gonna start his own business" she said eagerly. He nodded and asked about Varun's parents and his native. She answered all his questions with joy. She told about his family and about all his family members. He noticed her face and understood how much she loved him. He also understood that she not only loves him but too his family. "Okay. Let me think about it. Now you go to your room and take rest" he said by looking at her.

She don't know what he really felt and went to her room with confusion. She called Varun and informed what happened there. "Okay, then I too will ask my parents to speak with your parents about our wedding" he said casually. "What! Wedding??!! That too so early. Why??" She blabbered in shock. "My parents want me to get married. Now your parents too learnt about our relationship. So now this is the only way to console both of our parents" he said calmly. "But I'm just 21. Is it correct age to get married?" She asked like a kid.

"Hey! What is wrong with you. You are the one who always talk about our marriage but now you are objecting this" he asked. "No I'm not objecting but afraid to take all responsibilities too early" she said sadly. "I'll be with you and don't worry about anything. I'll take care and I don't know why but my parents urging me to get married" he replied. "You'll be there, I'm not worried about anything. Ask aunty and uncle to visit my house to talk with ma parents" she said happily.

He too smiled and informed his parents about this. Priya then called Meera and told her about everything. She too felt happy for her. Next day Varun's parents visited Priya's house. Priya's mom was not convinced at first but after meeting Varun and his family, she too agreed wholeheartedly. Whole family was happy and they fixed engagement date on that day.

Present,

Meera looked at her and felt happy. She felt someone's presence behind her and turned to find Krishna standing there. "Hi, Meera" he greeted with a breathtaking smile. She nodded with a smile. He went near the couple and congratulated them. He hugged Varun, he felt same happiness in him and hugged him back.

"Krishna, Why are you late?" Priya asked with a fake anger. "Sorry sissy" he said by holding his ears. "You shouldn't repeat this in my marriage. You should be here before a month" she said like an order. "As you said sissy" he replied with cute smile. She too smiled. His eyes searched Meera and finally found her.

She was eagerly playing with a small kid. He stood there admiring her. Finally she handed over the child with his mom and left the place. "Meera" he called her and she stood once she heard his voice. One side her heart felt happy and felt like flying in heaven but at the same time she thought about the things which stabbed her heart. Finally she took a deep breath and turned to face him. "Yes sir" she said looking into his eyes. His smile faded the moment hearing her words. His eyes requested her to understand him but she ignored all those thoughts.

"I wanna talk with you Meera" he said slowly. "Sir, today I'm on leave and now I'm attending my friend's engagement. This is not the right place to discuss official things. Let us talk about those things tomorrow" she replied very formally. He controlled his anger and he felt that she is testing his patience.

"Nothing official. Its personal. I want to talk with you, that's it" he said controlling his anger. "I think we don't have any personal things to discuss" she too replied in the same tone. He grabbed her hand ignoring her protest, "come with me or else I don't mind to carry you in bridal style. Do you want me to do that" he asked raising his eyebrows. Her eyes widen in shock and finally she agreed to talk with him.

Hi friends,

67th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

86.2K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
154K 7.2K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
44.7K 1.8K 52
. . . ❝Once upon a time, a girl fell in love with her husband and made the stars realise that they'd gotten her soulmate wrong.❞ . . . It's a daun...
52.1K 2.6K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...