Watching Sara Lance

By Sara-Jane-Smith

All of the people who knew Sara Lance are put in a room by a woman named Heather and a man named Liam. They a... More

0.5: Actors
1. Gathering
2. into the room
3. Arrow 2x4 part 1
4. Talking
5. Arrow 2x4 part 2
6. Into the darkness
7. Arrow 2x4 part 3
8. questions
9. Arrow 2x4 part 4
Arrow 2x5 part 1
Arrow 2x5 part 2
Arrow 2x5 part 3
13. Siblings
Arrow 2x7 part 1
Please Read
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
15. "Mom?"
Forest 1x1 Part 1
17. Silvia
Help!
I need ideas
18. Where there is a fire
Cover vote
WELCOME TO THE FANDOM HUNGER GAMES

Arrow 2x7 part 2

1.8K 43 11
By Sara-Jane-Smith

A/N Thank you for all your Kind words they mean a lot to me! Also I don't know if any of you noticed but the girl I have playing Heather/Silvia is the same person who plays Bath Kane/ Alice in Batwomen

TV: Now, I don't want us to lose sight of the other major event in court today. Was there any indication of Adam Donner being ill? No, there was very little warning before Mr.Donner collapsed to the ground. I've spoken to several people that were in the courtroom with me--

Oliver: How are you feeling?

Diggle: Fine.

"That does not look fine," Oliver said.

Oliver: You have a lousy poker face, Diggle.Did he take the antidote?

Felicity: Didn't work. The Count must have futzed with his recipe. Heard what happened with Donner at the court, and with Thea. How is she?

Oliver: Going to be fine.

"Your poker face isn't much better than mine," Dig said.

Diggle: Your poker face isn't much better than mine, Oliver.

The Count: (On tv) Hello, Starling City.

Oliver: Felicity!

The Count: Miss me?

"Can't say I have," Thea commented.

The Count: Many of you have noticed that you're not feeling quite like yourselves

Felicity: He's taken over all the local station feeds.

Oliver: Track his signal.

The Count: Like our good assistant district attorney here. You might recognize him from his work in the ongoing Moira Queen trial. Hi, Adam. What do you want? I want what you want. For you to feel better.

Adam: Go to hell!

The Count: I do think you want the pain to end, and I can do that With Vertigo. It's what all of your bodies crave. Fortunately, the power of relief is right here. And all you have to do is go to your friendly neighborhood Vertigo dealer and request the cure. Simply supply and demand at work. Now, tell me you want this and it's yours. All the pain will just disappear. Say it. Say You want it.

"Don't do it," Laurel said. 

Adam: I-I--want--I want it.

"Idiot."

The Count: (injects Adam) You see a simple solution.I'm Count Vertigo, and I approve this high. (Ends broadcast) 

Felicity: What do we do now?

Oliver: We find him And we shut him down.

"That's so helpful. I think I meant how do we do it. You know not just that we're going to do it because I'm sure that we will. It's just more helpful to know how we're doing it. Because we haven't ever not stopped a--" 

"Felicity," Oliver said. "I get it." 

Oliver: Where did he broadcast from? 

Felicity: He bounced the signal off of S. T. A. R. Lab's satellite.He could have sent that transmission from Markovia.

Oliver: He would want to stay local. Scrub the footage, frame by frame if you have to. There's something on here that gives us a clue to where he is.

Dig: If he dosed the whole city, why are only some people showing symptoms?

Oliver: Maybe exposure was selective. The Count contaminated something that only certain people, like you and Donner, consumed.

"You know I almost wouldn't believe that you dropped out of college, You're acting really smart." Thea commented and Oliver send her a playful smile. 

TV: A most dramatic turn. City officials are urging calm, hoping to avoid widespread panic. 

*DA Office* 

Man: Deputy Mayor Levitz has The Count has turned Starling into a city of junkies. Any leads on where he's holding ADA Donner?

DA: Hmm, no. As cold as it sounds, I've got other concerns.Laurel?

Laurel: Adam's trial notes are very thorough.

DA: They better be. You're lead counsel now.

In the room there were a few what! sounds but it soon it was calm again. 

Laurel: Ms.Spencer, you're the district attorney.

DA: Yes, but you're the one that the jury knows. You'll do fine, Laurel.

Laurel: I know.I just found Adam's trump card.

"What is it?" 

"You'll see."

*verdant* 

(Roy is walking towards Thea) 

Thea: Sorry, I didn't hear you walk up. I just want to be left alone.

Roy: Well, too bad that's not an option for you.But maybe I know something that is.Hit me.

"Gladly."  Thea smirked

Thea: What?

Roy: You wonder why I used to go out at night looking to throw down with bad guys.Part of it was to help the city.And the other part was to help me.

"Getting tuned up by street thugs helped you?" Thea asked Roy. 

"Yeah." 

Thea: Getting tuned up by street thugs helped you?

Everyone laughed. 

Roy: Yeah, well, I gave as good as I got. There we go. When I would throw a punch, I'd be so angry. I'd feel this heat rising inside of me, in my jaw. In my chest.And my fists. But I needed somewhere to go. Come on. Thea, you're angry. At your mother, the D.A, yourself, maybe. But that anger is going to chew up your insides if you don't let it out.

Thea: I'm not going to hit you, Roy.

Roy: Try.Try! (Thea hits roy) I said hit me, right? 'Cause that felt like-- that didn't really feel like anything. Better.But keep your wrists straight.Don't just use your arm.Put your entire body into it.Come on, again.

"You're good for her." Oliver whispered to Roy.

*At the arrowcave* 

Felicity: At least let me call Lyla.

Diggle: All she could do is worry about me.

"Not true," Lyla said while she hit Dig. "It's nice to know you are safe." 

Felicity: I found something.

Dig: I don't see anything.

Felicity: Because you have to see what Donner does.

His eye caught a reflection.

Oliver: Can you enhance?

Felicity: It hurts me that you feel a need to ask.

What are those, wings?

Felicity: It's the city seal. Starling Municipal Records department. That building's been abandoned since the city went to digital. Dollars to donuts, that's where is operating out of.

"Your bleeding." Sage said looking at Heather. Liam paused the show and everyone turned their attention to Heather who was not just beading but was crying tears of blood. 

"I'm fine." Heather dismissed her trying to wipe it however it just smeared on her face. "let's just keep watching.

"Sage go get Ray." Liam told the young girl. Sage quickly glanced at the Ray who was in the room but then left for the waverider.

"Guys I am fine!" Heather protested.

"Do you have haemolacria?" Felicity asked. 

"No." Heather answered. Suddenly the door where opened by the older looking Ray.

"Hey that's me!" Ray from the past said smiling. Suddenly Ray of the future jerked his head to see everyone in the room.

"Silvia what happen? Why are...they... here?" He asked urgently examining the blood that continued to come from her eyes. The people of the past looked confused.

"I am fixing things." Heather said. "I am going to save...."

Suddenly Heather's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she began to shake.

"Heather!" Liam said and was running to her side when he stopped. She had stopped shaking and had stood up and started to levitate off the ground. He eyes were now fully black and the tears had stopped leaving blood stained cheeks. 

"Ah finally she's grown weak." A deep demonic voice said. 

"Leave my sister alone!" Liam shouted. while everyone was distracted Malcolm grabbed the bow and arrows that once was held by the teenage girl.

"Ah you beg for you family's life just as your mother did." Liam's eyes darkened and Ray held up a gun. "I wouldn't shoot, even if you didn't kill her with the shot I would make sure that was arranged. Now I believe someone was messing with time, oh clever this one is."

"Shut up Yoda." Felicity said then clasped her hand over her mouth. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Felicity." Oliver stopped her before she ranted. 

"It's fine." Heather said, or rather what had taken over her said. he then turned to Liam. "Heather did you call her? I guess she wasn't so happy with the name Silvia, Although I am surprised she doesn't go by Laurel, or maybe you last name hmm?"

Liam looked to the ground and didn't answer.

"I guess her mother's death changed her a bit. Not the bubbly little girl anymore. I remember seeing her through your mother's eyes. Loved to dance and play with that cold gun. Ah sweet innocents needs to ripped from a child somehow. I do believe someone's innocents was about to be ripped away from her soon anyway." She glanced at Thea for half a second but did not go unnoticed by Moira or Malcolm. "Oh the pains of living a lie."

"Silvia I know your in there." Ray said desperately. "I know it may hurt but think of you mother. remember seeing her."

Suddenly her eyes flashed but soon were retaken. 

"Ah forcing her to feel pain. She was indeed the only wittiness to her mother's death. The only one who could say what happened. She didn't though. She went mute for weeks. Now..." 

Suddenly an Arrow was shot through Heather's leg and she fell to the ground. Everyone quickly looked to the dark archer, then to the girl. Sara being the closest to her ran to check on her. Groggily Heather uttered one word.

"Mom?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 197 21
Ight, last title change I promice It was a regular mission, all was going well. That was until Damien Darhk and Slade Wilson showed up. The team cons...
41.8K 1K 63
"where'd you two even meet?"...
3.2K 68 29
𝒐𝒐𝒐 | π‚π‘πŽπŽπŠ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π€π’π’π€π’πˆπ€π ( Captain Canary ) ( Sara Lance x Leonard Snart) ( published - March 10th 2021 ) ( complete...
167K 5.5K 57
Margaret Grace wasn't a hero, nor was she a villain. She was just a narcoleptic girl who tried so hard to track down her family and remember chunks o...