collaboration ♡ malum ✓

Oleh skittlesmalum

collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos o... Lebih Banyak

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ The Whisper Challenge
02 ➵ The Shock Ball Challenge
03 ➵ Guess That Tweet
04 ➵ The Best Friend Challenge
05 ➵ The Girlfriend Tag
06 ➵ Fuck, Marry, Kill
07 ➵ Question And Answer
08 ➵ Vlog #1
09 ➵ Vlog #2
10 ➵ Vlog #3
11 ➵ The Seven Seconds Challenge
12 ➵ Vlog #4
13 ➵ Vlog #5
14 ➵ Vlog #6
15 ➵ Vlog #7
17 ➵ The Messy Theme Song Challenge
18 ➵ Vlog #8 + Question And Answer
19 ➵ Vlog #9
20 ➵ Vlog #10
21 ➵ The Photo Booth Challenge
22 ➵ Vlog #11
23 ➵ Vlog #12
24 ➵ Vlog #13
25 ➵ Vlog #14
26 ➵ Punk Edits In Real Life
Character Ask Answers
27 ➵ Vlog #15
28 ➵ Australia Pt. 1
29 ➵ Australia Pt. 2
30 ➵ Australia Pt. 3
31 ➵ The Internet Slang Challenge
32 ➵ Vlog #16
33 ➵ Vlog #17
34 ➵ Vlog #18
35 ➵ The Boyfriend Tag
00 ➵ Epilogue
WE WON! :D

16 ➵ Update Video + Stalking Fans

18K 1.1K 1.1K
Oleh skittlesmalum

Update Video + STALKING FANS

-

"Hello guys. Today I'm alone as you can see. I was so busy the past few days with moving that I didn't get a chance to actually collaborate with someone. I decided to give you a little update video on my life and just talk a little bit. At the end I will also head over to Twitter and stalk your tweets, so prepare yourself. Also it's like 6am right now, so sorry if I look tired. I need to finish filming and editing before 3pm so I can upload the video then," he explained and laughed.

"Most of you know that I moved to Los Angeles on Sunday. The people who watch my Vlogs also know that I have been buying new furniture and painting my apartment, that's why I couldn't film a proper video. You can probably see it in the background but the apartment is still a mess. I'll organize everything later, hopefully the furniture will arrive today, too."

"That's actually all I've wanted to tell you. I'm really sorry that this video probably sucks a lot but if I can I'll upload a new video Friday with another YouTuber, I can't promise it, though."

"Anyway, let's go to Twitter and read some of your dirty and weird tweets."

"From @whateverhoods. She tweeted '@CalumHood if you were an iPhone, you'd be the iPhone 10 plus'. I guess that's  compliment, so thank you," he said laughing.

"From @calumshoodie, 'Calum is cuter than a baby panda I'm sad'. I've always wanted to be a baby panda, so thank you, this is really nice."

His smile was so big and it made me really happy.

"User @calspal tweeted 'can Calum suck my vagina already or'. Sucking vaginas is a thing now? Well, sorry but no."

"@amazingtroye: I'm sorry for every girl cause obviously Calum likes dick'. Especially yours, Luke," he said and was laughing again.

I didn't know why but I had a feeling that Luke and Calum talked often but Luke never told me about it. It was weird, really.

Calum had read another five tweets and then ended the video.

✧ ✧

"Michael?" Calum asked me on the phone.

"Yeah?"

"Are you free today?"

"You're asking me this everyday," I laughed.

"I hope that's not a problem. So, are you free or not?"

"No, it's absolutely no problem. Sure, why?"

"I'm heading to some friends now for my collab video on Friday and I wanted to ask you if you want to come with me," he told me. 

"You mean you're visiting another YouTuber and want me to come with you?" I asked excited.

"That's exactly what I want to do. I figured since you're a big fan of these people I would introduce you to them," he said and I could practically hear him smiling.

"Who are you going to visit?"

"That's a surprise."

"I'm coming with you."

✧ ✧

"This is not what I think it is," I said, eyes wide. 

"I don't know, what do you think is it?" he asked with a smirk and rang the doorbell.

A few seconds later someone opened the door.

"You're late, I do not accept that," the person said and Calum started laughing.

"But only a minute, the world is not going to explode."

"Hey, isn't that your new best friend or something? I've seen him in your Vlogs" Ricky asked and pointed over to me.

I just smiled. I couldn't get a word out of my mouth and it was a problem, really. I was so excited because he actually recognized me from Calum's videos.

"You could say so. Is Jc there? We wanted to film a video together," Calum said and I still stood there quietly, staring at Ricky.

"He's in the kitchen or something, just come in," he answered and we went inside.

"You're filming with Jc?" I asked.

"Yeah, we haven't collabed in a long time and since we're not living that far away now I thought why not?" Calum explained.

"Oh god, I love Jc. I'm totally going to embarrass myself, I just know it."

✧ ✧

LUKES P.O.V

"I like your lips," Ashton said and connected his with mine.

I would never get over this feeling I got when he kissed me. It sounded cheesy but it was magical. Every time he kissed me I felt like all my worries washed away, just like that.

We parted and I bit my bottom lip.

"You make me really happy."

He smiled, "You make me happy, too."

Now I was also smiling.

"Remember when I've told you I needed time? To think about everything and stuff?" Ashton then asked and I nodded. "Well, I was thinking. A lot and I've came to the conclusion that I want to be with you. You make me feel all the good things such as happiness and love," he continued.

"Y-You want to be with me? Like officially?" I asked, slightly surprised.

"Absolutely."

I smiled, "I've been waiting a long time for this moment."

He placed a small and soft kiss on my lips.

"I have to go home now but I will text you later."

I brought him to the door. Before he left he gave me another kiss.

I went back to my room and laid down on my bed. My lips were tingling and I could still feel his lips on mine. It was beautiful, really.

@amazingtroye: love is such a beautiful thing

I scrolled through my timeline, retweeted some funny tweets and drooled over Troye's new photoshoot, the usual stuff.

I was getting bored so I decided to direct message Calum. He followed me a few days ago, probably because I'm Michaels friend. I was freaking out, really.

I haven't told Michael yet, I'm not actually sure why. 

(a/n: the messages take place after calum filmed with jc)

[to: @CalumHood]

hi hello cal

((sorry if youre busy))

[from: @CalumHood]

oh hey luke :) i just finished some editing for friday's video so im not really busy atm

[to: @CalumHood]

yay im excited !! god, i love michael a lot but talking to you is so so much fun

like i still cant believe it

[from: @CalumHood]

i like talking to you too :)

you know michael cares about you a lot

which makes me like you because you make him happy

[to: @CalumHood]

omg stop youre killing me

[from: @CalumHood]

huh ?

[to: @CalumHood]

you guys are like my otp

[from: @CalumHood]

oh really ?

what does michael think about that 

[to: @CalumHood]

you've read the smut you know exactly what he thinks about it, you begger

stop playing dumb

[from: @CalumHood]

...

[to: @CalumHood]

okay since we're friends now imma get straight to business

you like the d or nah

[from: @CalumHood]

omf luke you cant just ask people if they like the d or nah

[to: @CalumHood]

just answer me

[from: @CalumHood]

i dont know

[to: @CalumHood]

you like the popsicle in freezer action ?

[from: @CalumHood]

WHAT THE HELL

STOP

[to: @CalumHood]

haha oh and btw if you hurt michael ill cut your testicles off and blend it idc how big it is 

[from: @CalumHood]

you scare me

i would never hurt michael in any way

[to: @CalumHood]

good

you know i can practically smell the sexual tension between you two in all the vlogs like damn do something about it

[from: @CalumHood]

were just friends

bye lucas

[to: @CalumHood]

but i love you cal

[from: @CalumHood]

youre annoying but i love you too

[to: @CalumHood]

not as much as youre gonna love your crayon in the sharpener bYE

[from: @CalumHood]

oh god please go away

but you think that i top i like how you think

[to: @CalumHood]

;))))

[from: @CalumHood]

no

I just hoped this wouldn't get Michael in an embarrassing situation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Spoiler: It will bring Michael in an embarrassing situation, for sure.

Also, I was in a Lashton mood so Lashton fluff, yay!

Also, sorry about the long messages, I needed it in the story. Thanks to my babe Destizzle aka @LiveLife_ShipCake, she wrote Calum's and Luke's conversation because I had no ideas. Go check her out, she's amazing.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE LUKE 

I DO

If you liked it, leave votes and comments :)

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

66.1K 4K 29
Where a boy loses his camera, only to get it back with new videos on it... Camera © PanicCliffordx 2015 All Rights Reserved. Credit for the picture I...
25.5K 1.4K 61
it all started with kik. then it all ended with a kiss. {COMPLETED} fem!calum strong language depression lowercase intended
84K 3.3K 13
[COMPLETED] "Code red! Code fucking red!" "Okay, if my notes are correct, code red means really, really hot boy that Michael wants to either blow or...
452K 29.2K 45
›› suddenly, i fell in love ‹‹ [side lashton] © 2014, Oliwia (skittlesmalum), All rights reserved