Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 66

3.8K 103 3
By devotee_of_krrishnA

She lifted her eyes and found him there. She stood up to leave the place but he stopped her by holding her hand. She starred at him but he ignored her and gestured her to sit. She sat on the bench without any interest leaving a gap between them but he shorten the distance by moving close to her. "Meera, first try to understand the situation and listen to me patiently for few minutes" he said in pleading tone. "Sorry sir, my office hours were over and now I'm not your staff to obey your orders" she said sternly.

He too lost his patience. "Stop behaving like a kid Meera. You'll never change this side of yours. You'll never try to understand the situation and will be stubborn for all these things. You won't analyse yourself and find the truth rather you'll not listen if someone tries to explain the truth. You'll be adamant and will never let someone even to explain the situation. But this will never help you and will never allow you to think further" he bursted out in anger.

Her eyes welled up with tears. "Yes, I'll be like this, it's my nature and I can't change it" she said with tears and left the place without giving him a glance. She couldn't control her freely flowing tears. Her mom was not in her home, she shut her inside her room and cried by hugging her pillow.

"Why you are showing your hatter again and again. I know you'll never love me and I'm the only girl who you hate the most. Please leave me and my life permanently, I can't take this hatter anymore" her grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

"Shit!! Even now I ended up in making her cry" he cursed himself by punching the bench hard. It took few minutes to calm himself down. He took a deep breath, strongly decided something in his mind and stood up from the bench. He walked straight to her home. He knocked the door and found its already opened. He went inside with hesitation and realized that no one was there in her house. He sighed in relief and looked around to find her room.

He found all other rooms were open except the one. He went near and knocked the door but there was no response. He knocked it again but she didn't respond. A small fear occupied his heart. He tried to open and found it was already open. He hesitated to open but he found no other way and so he opened the door and his heart ached to see her in that state. She cried hard clutching her bedsheets and her weeping sound filled the room.

He couldn't see her in that sorrowful state and his heart wants to hug her tight and console her. This time he decided to do what his heart says to him. He didn't wasted a second and rushed near her. He touched her hand slowly, she lifted her head and her eyes widen in shock to see him there. Yet she couldn't control her tears and she cried ignoring his presence. That's it, he hugged her tight as much as he could be. That hug indicated her importance in his life.

She protested but deep down in her heart she needed that the most and in few minutes she stopped protesting and snuggled more into him. He patted her back and calmed her down. She cried her heart out and finally came out of hug. She turned opposite side not facing him.

He came near her and turned her to face. She avoided his eye contact and faced down. "Meera, look at me" he said slowly. "I don't wanna argue with you, now please leave from here. My mom may come now and if she see you here, it will lead to huge problems. So please" she said without looking his eyes.

"Okay, I came here to console you. Now that's done. I'll leave" he said sadly and left her house immediately. She took deep breath and freshened up to relax her mind. She went inside the pooja room, closed her eyes and prayed God to make her strong.

While opening her eyes, they were focused on the idol of lord Krishna. Even now she don't know what is there in his mind but deep inside her heart she still she has a hope that one day she will be his wife and she decided to listen to him next time when he tries to speak with her.

That night made both of them sleepless. She twisted and turned but sleep was far away. Here, whenever he tried to close his eyes, her teary face flashed in front of him and his heart repeated that he is the only reason for her that state.

"Why Meera, why are you doing this to me? When I'm rude and truly don't have any intension to meet you, you believed me and waited for me with the love multiplied to infinity. But now, when I love you to the core and in the state of no future without you, you're adamant and opposing to listen my words. I will make everything right between us for sure" he strongly decided in his mind.

Next day,

Meera reached office and found he was not in office. She ignored his thoughts and concentrated on her work. He reached office in mid of the day and she noticed his eyes on her. He checked whether she was fine and relaxed once he felt she was fine. He went to his cabin and resumed the pending works.

After that he never see her and she felt sad for that. She scolded herself for thinking like that and concentrated on her work. She left office early.

Days passed and it was a week since he came to Coimbatore. "Hello Kanna, how was your works going on?" Vishwa asked. "Good daddy. This project will also be a great success" he replied. "My dear son, I know about your talent and there is no doubt that regarding project. I asked about your level in convincing my daughter in law" he said with smile.

Krishna told about the things happened that day. "After that incident, I'm not disturbing her dad. I don't wanna see her in tears. Every time I ending up in hurting her" he said sadly.

"Look my son, only you can make her understand and it's not a right thing to being dumb. What you have done is wrong. You shouldn't shouted at her at the same time not trying to speak with her is also a very big fault. So go to her, look her eyes and tell her how much you love her. I'm sure she will accept you before knowing truth about Pallavi. That's the power of true love" he said with smile.

"Yes dad, still now I tried to explain her the truth but I never tried to express my love. You are right dad, if I confess my love, she will accept me for sure. You are always right. I don't know why I never thought to express my love rather explaining all these stuffs" he continuously repeated his words. "Calm down Kanna. Now too nothing is wrong and go to her and confess your love. We both eagerly waiting to have our daughter in law in our house" he said with smile.

"Sure dad, she will definitely come to our house and that day is too near" he replied with smile. "God bless you dear" Rajeswari said from that side. "Thank you mom" he replied with smile. She wished that smile should be permanent on his face.

Hi friends,

66th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 13.3K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...
136K 14.9K 39
Can you forgive the one whom you love so much yet hate to death? Years back on the great musical show, she helped him with everything she had to mak...
563K 28.4K 75
Highest ranking #1 in chicklit and also #1 in realization many times. #2 in chicklit on 7th july Two people,Two lives,Two hearts.... can they becom...
22.3K 736 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...