☑️𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿[ʏ.sᴋ][ᴠ.ᴍ][ɴ.ᴊ]

By MIDNIGHTHOBI

What happens when the sun and the moon cross each others' path? It can be blindingly beautiful or eerily dark... More

❗️Read❗️
01 ||sᴛᴇʟʟᴀʀ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ
02 ||ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
03 ||ᴘʀᴏᴛᴏsᴛᴀʀ
04 || ᴡᴀxɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
05 ||ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴛᴀʀ
06 ||ᴡᴀxɪɴɢ ɢɪʙʙᴏᴜs ᴍᴏᴏɴ
07 ||ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ
07.5 ||ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ
08 ||ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
08.5 ||ɴᴏʀᴛʜᴇʀɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs
09 ||ᴀɴɴᴜʟᴀʀ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ
09.5 ||sᴏᴜᴛʜᴇʀɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛs
10 ||ᴅɪssᴇᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
10.5 ||sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀ
11 ||ғᴜʟʟ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ
12 ||ʟᴀsᴛ ǫᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
13 ||ᴘʀᴏᴛᴏᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ
13.5 ||ʙᴏʀᴇᴀʟɪs
14 ||ʙᴀʟsᴀᴍɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
14.5 ||ᴘᴏʟᴀʀ
14.75 ||ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀ
15 ||ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛᴀʀʏ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ
16 ||sᴏʟᴀʀ
16.5 ||ʟɪɢʜᴛs
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ(sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇ!!)

17 ||ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ (ᴄᴏsᴍɪᴄ)

695 42 23
By MIDNIGHTHOBI

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

17 ||Epilogue (Cosmic)
The cosmos saw fit that we coexist...

17 ||Epilogue (Cosmic)

"Breathe!"

Hoseok exhaled as Seokjin tried to calm him. He nodded and fell back onto the pillows as the contraction subsided.

"You're doing so well. The doctor will be here soon."

Seokjin took a cool towel and dabbed at Hoseok's face and neck.

The door to his bedroom opened and like a whirlwind, Yoongi entered. His hair wild and his eyes as wide as saucers. "The doctor is here!"

Seokjin nodded at his son with a smile as Yoongi's eyes never wavered from a breathless Hoseok.

"Is he okay?"

Seokjin chuckled at his son's concern. 'He's fine. This is normal. Why don't you let the doctor in?"

"Oh! Right! Right!" Yoongi said as he stepped aside, and the doctor entered, bowing at Seokjin before looking over Hoseok.

"Well!" the doctor said triumphantly after removing his gloves. "This baby is ready to be born!"

Seokjin smiled and cheered happily as Yoongi gulped nervously.

Hoseok smiled at Yoongi's reaction as another contraction threatened to wreak havoc on his body. "I'm okay Yoongi-ah. Do-don't w-worry." Hoseok cringed through the last few words as the doctor placed a small mask with ether in it over his nose and mouth.

"Breathe deeply." The doctor said gently.

Hoseok nodded as he felt his consciousness wain. He didn't want Yoongi to worry but he was worried. He had never had surgery before. He was even deathly afraid of needles so someone slicing him open, terrified him.

Seokjin noticed the fear in his eyes and gently soothed him. "Its okay Hobi-ah. I won't leave you and when you wake up, you will be somebody's Appa."

That thought completely put his mind at ease as the ether made it hard for him to keep his eyes open. The fear of surgery gone to be replaced with the eagerness of meeting his child. He and Yoongi's child.

"What's taking so long?" Yoongi paced in the living room of the Jung Household. He went over to Hoseok's bedroom door and listened. "Why is it so quiet?"

Namjoon stood and walked over to Yoongi. He placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders and directed him to a seat a few feet from Hoseok's bedroom door. "Young Prince, childbirth takes time and Dr. Lee is the best in the village. Hoseok-ssi will be fine."

Yoongi nodded and exhaled audibly. "You're right! You're right!"

"My Hobi is strong! No need to worry, Yoongi-ah."

Yoongi nodded at the elder with a smile. He was right. Hoseok was strong. Probably the strongest man Yoongi had ever known.

He had suffered through so much and survived. Childbirth would be easy for the dancer. Yoongi had no doubt but he couldn't help the ache he felt to know how much pain Hoseok had endured up until this point.
Yoongi vowed to give him the world after this. He would want for nothing and have everything and anything he desired. He deserved it. Yoongi couldn't think of a man more deserving.

Shrill cries could be heard coming from the inside of Hoseok's bedroom. Cries from a baby. All three men got to their feet and began cheering and hugging one another. The door opened and Yoongi rushed over to his father who was removing a surgical mask and bonnet.

"How is he?!"

Seokjin wiped his brow with his forearm before nodding happily at his son. Yoongi embraced his father,
tears filled his eyes.

"Thank you so much, Appa!" Yoongi sniffled. "Thank you for everything!"

Seokjin held his son just as warmly, fighting back his own tears. "Oh, Yoongi-ah!"

Hoseok awoke to the smell of disinfectant and a dull ache in his belly. This was different from the last time he awoke to this smell. He looked to his right and there cradled next to him sleeping peacefully was Yoongi. He smiled. Different but, the same.

"Halabeoji loves you so much."

Hoseok looked to his left to see Seokjin walking in circles cooing gently to the baby cradled in his arms.

Seokjin had just given birth a little over three months ago to a baby girl, Hana. She had to be the most beautiful baby Hoseok had ever seen. Born with a head full of dark hair, she was the spitting image of Seokjin. She was a doll!

"Abeonim?"

Seokjin looked up at Hoseok with a smile. "Hobi, you're awake!"

Hoseok nodded and sat up slowly as to not wake Yoongi or pull at the wound on his belly.

"Do you want to hold him?"

"Him?"

Seokjin nodded. "Yes! Him!"

Hoseok nodded and Seokjin walked over to Hoseok slowly and placed the sleeping baby in his arms.

The moment Hoseok's eyes fell on him. He instantly fell in love. He was so beautiful! Beautiful pale skin with dark wisps of hair atop his head. Hoseok bent and kissed his forehead, inhaling his sweet scent as tears filled his eyes.
"Dae-Eun." Hoseok whispered as he ran his finger across the sleeping babies fist. "He's so perfect."

Seokjin sat down in a chair near the bed and reached over and stroked Hoseok's hair. "He is."

The baby blinked trying desperately to look at Hoseok. Hoseok gushed and stroked his chubby cheeks.

"There wasn't a bit of doubt in my mind that you and Yoongi would create anything but perfection. Our Dae-Eun has beautiful parents after all."

Hoseok smiled up at the King and then looked back down at his baby. His eyes were open, and he was watching Hoseok attentively. Out of seemingly nowhere, sadness descended upon him.

Dae-Eun was beautiful. He was perfect. There was no question that Hoseok was his father because he birthed him but Yoongi...he wasn't certain. It didn't matter but the sadness that Hoseok felt because there was a possibility that this wasn't his child was still there. He knew Yoongi would love Dae-Eun regardless but—

"Whatever you're thinking..." Seokjin interjected. "Stop it!"

Hoseok looked up at the King with tears in his eyes. "I know but I can't help it."

Seokjin began stroking the baby's head.

"Hobi-ah, I am telling you that there is no way that this is Kwan Soo's babe." Hoseok searched the King's eyes for deception. There was none. "Trust me, Hobi-ah."

"B-but how can you be so sure?"

Seokjin smiled and came to his feet. He walked over to the window and closed the curtains making the room a bit dimmer.
The baby cooed in Hoseok's arms. He looked down and noticed that the baby's eyes had widened. Seokjin closed the curtain so the baby could see him better.

"I'm sure because Kwan Soo..." Seokjin hesitated. "could not create life."

"Abeonim?"

"I know that you're wondering how that is possible when he has Yoongi and Taehyung but even their conception was difficult. The doctors warned that as he aged, it would get worse, and it did." Seokjin looked from the window to Hoseok who was listening with wide eyes. "Kwan Soo had a wife before me. She had three miscarriages before he sent her away. I was just his concubine then." Seokjin sighed and continued. "You see Hobi-ah, Kwan Soo was a very proud man and hearing that he would not be a father again after Yoongi and Tae wounded his pride and ego. Kwan Soo was always a cold man, but he worsened after finding out that at just forty he wouldn't be able to father anymore children." Seokjin looked back out the window. "He seemed to be on a quest since then. He was certain that the doctors were wrong and that we were just not compatible, so he started collecting concubines. The younger the better. But, none was able to produce another Kim heir."

The tears fell from Hoseok's eyes. It was a mix of sadness and relief.

He wasn't sure why, but he felt sorry for Kwan Soo. He knew the tyrant didn't deserve his pity, but the King was indeed a pitiful man. Hoseok couldn't imagine being told he could never have children. He didn't want to imagine the pain he would feel. Those words spoken by Kwan Soo back at the cabin, they made sense now.

Seokjin came back to his side and took a seat in his chair. He looked down at the baby with a smile. "Let this ease your mind Hobi-ah. Let's never think about him again after today, hmm?" Seokjin nodded and Hoseok shook his own head in agreement.

Hoseok bent and kissed the top of the baby's head. Tears of joy now falling from his eyes.

Yoongi stared into Hoseok's tear filled eyes as the Buddhist priest continued his blessing. He looked so beautiful dressed in his pure white hanbok. He looked like an angel. And in a few minutes, he would be his. His angel.

"Yoongi-wang?" Yoongi tore his eyes away from Hoseok and looked at the priest. "You've prepared some words for your husband?"

His husband. Those words sounded so right. Hoseok was his now. Finally.

Yoongi nodded and turned back to Hoseok who looked a bit perplexed by what the priest said.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi wiped at a tear that had fallen from one of Hoseok's eyes. "I know this wasn't part of what we rehearsed but will you allow me to go off script this one time?"

Hoseok smiled. "As if you ever followed the rules."

Yoongi smiled in return but then his expression grew serious. There was silence in the field. The wind rustling their robes and spreading the scent of wild flowers in the air.

"I don't deserve you."

"Yoongi-ah!" Hoseok whined but Yoongi stopped him with a finger gently placed over his lips.

"Let me finish. This is important."

Hoseok nodded and Yoongi removed his finger.

"I don't deserve you, Hobi-ah."

Fresh tears fell from the dancer's eyes.

"I often sit back and wonder how could you love someone like me. Someone so damaged and that has hurt you so much." Yoongi looked down at their conjoined hands as he swallowed past a lump of emotions that formed in his throat. His eyes went back to his lover's. "I don't deserve you."

Another tear fell from Hoseok's eye. Yoongi reached up and wiped it away. "Despite my unworthiness, you still loved me, forgave me and gave me the most precious gift you can ever give me."

Hoseok smiled and his eyes went to their son who was sleeping in the elder Jung's arms.

"I know after all you've done for me, I have no right to ask you for more, but Hobi-ah, just please allow me to be selfish just this one last time."

Hoseok sniffed and shook his head in agreement.

"Please don't ever leave me. Please forever be by my side."

"Yoongi-ah." Hoseok cried softly.

Yoongi smiled as tears fell from his own eyes. "I don't think I would be able to live without you. You have become a part of me. A part that of me that I knew was missing for so long and God—" He said happily through his tears. "—it feels so good to be whole!"

Seokjin sniffled behind him and Namjoon could be heard comforting him softly.

"I marvel at your ability. At your effortlessness in completely encompassing my being and making me feel brand new."

Yoongi pulled him close and kissed his lips. Hoseok's face was drenched in tears, his lips still trembling as theirs touched.

"I swear, I don't deserve you but I am so glad that you are mine."

Yoongi kissed him again but this time more passionately as the cheers of the small crowd resounded in the wild flower field.
Yoongi knew as their lips touched, that this was but the beginning of their love story. He was certain it would feel like the beginning with every milestone and he couldn't wait to feel that feeling each and every time.

"I wish Jimin and Taehyung could've been there today." Hoseok whispered as they both lay in his bedroom after a marathon of love making.

Yoongi kissed his temple. "Me too. I am sure they will both return soon."

Hoseok sighed. "Do you think Taehyung found him?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I don't know but what I do know is that, he won't stop until he does."

It had been a year since everything happened. A year since he had seen his best friend and Taehyung. He worried about them both.

Jimin would have given birth by now and he wondered how he was fairing. He hoped he had someone by his side to help him especially since his mother was gone.

"I'm so worried about them Yoongi-ah."

Yoongi kissed his neck. "Me too but Jimin is strong and Taehyung is resilient. Neither will give up easily."

"I know but I just wish we could all be together."

"We will be, my love." Yoongi pulled Hoseok closer and Hoseok melted in his embrace. "Have faith in love. Have faith that love will guide them back to one another. After all, it led me to you."

Hoseok smiled and turned in Yoongi's embrace. He stroked his jaw and then kissed his lips.
Love was indeed powerful. He wouldn't have never in a million years guessed that he would be laying in his meagerly furnished bedroom with the crowned Prince. That he would be able to call him husband and carry his children. It was all surreal. A dream would probably be a better description. A dream he never wanted to wake from.

"I swear Tae, after this you are never touching me again!" Jimin yelled as he stormed inside of their small cottage after returning from his doctor's appointment.

He had just found out he was pregnant again. He had just given birth to a little girl three months ago. Two three-year old's and a three-month-old were more than enough. Yet, here they were adding another.

Jimin sat heavily on the sofa as Taehyung entered with their little girl, Mi-Sun in his arms and their two identical devils on his heels.

"Velkommen." Grethe said with a smile as she entered the living area of their home. "I've prepared lunch. Would you like for me to take the children?"

Jimin didn't respond. He was too busy trying to wrap his mind around being pregnant, again.

Taehyung smiled as he handed the children off to Grethe.
"Appa is having a baby!" Mina said happily.

"Oh! Is that so?" Grethe looked at Taehyung with a smile and he winked in response before she and the children made their way into the kitchen.

Jimin began carding his hand through his hair as Taehyung came to sit down beside him.

"Hyung~~" Taehyung said as he rocked Jimin gently. "Don't be angry with me."

Jimin sighed and looked up at his husband. "I'm not. I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I just don't know if I can handle four children."

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin and Jimin laid his head on his shoulder. "You're not alone Hyung. I am here and will help you every step of the way like always."

"I know. I never doubted that. Its just that we will have four children under five. We barely have time for ourselves now. We will probably never sleep again." Jimin pouted.

Taehyung chuckled and kissed the side of his face. "I tell you what, how about I deal with the children while you get all the beauty sleep you need."

"That's unreasonable. I would never ask that of you."

Taehyung cleared his throat before speaking. "Well, I've been thinking and maybe its time we go back home."

Jimin turned in his embrace. "You think we should?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know. We would have a lot more help there and Hoseok-hyung misses you."

Hoseok.

It had been four years since he had seen his friend. They had began writing each other after Taehyung had settled and they had found out that King Kwan Soo was dead, that Hoseok and Yoongi had married and settled at his father's farm while Seokjin and Namjoon ran the kingdom. They had another child. A little girl name Hee-Young. They seemed happy and everything had resumed its normalcy to Jimin's surprise.

The more Jimin thought about it, the more he realized that what Taehyung was suggesting made sense.
"Okay! Let's go but after the baby is born."

Taehyung kissed his hair. "Yes. Let's go home."

Hoseok adjusted the dishes on the table for what seemed like the hundredth time. His father chuckled behind a newspaper. Hoseok's eyes snapped towards him.

"What's so funny?"

His father lowered the newspaper and there sat Hee-Young with her little hand over her mouth covering a grin similar to Yoongi's. The almost two-year-old really lived up to her nickname. Hee-Hee.

"We were just wondering how many times are you going to adjust those dishes." His father laughed and of course Hee-Young joined in. "You would think that you were solving some type of puzzle and not making lunch for your in-laws."

Hoseok placed his hands on his hips. "They may be my in-laws, but they are still royalty." A sly smile spread across Hoseok's face. "Maybe you and Hee-Hee should help me clean up a bit. This place could use a bit of dusting."

"Umm..." his father said hurriedly as he hefted the little girl up into his arms. "We have to go get cleaned up. Right Hee-Hee?"

The little girl nodded. Her pigtails bobbing back and forth.

"Bye Appa." The little girl chirped as her grandfather rushed from the room.

Hoseok couldn't help but shake his head and giggle in amusement at how easily he got the two to give him some space.

"Dae-Eun, hand Appa that horse shoe there."

The little boy bounced off a bale of hay and did as his father was told. The little boy skipped over to him and handed him the horse shoe. Yoongi ruffled his hair and his little boy showed the signature Jung smile. Yoongi marveled at how much he resembled Hoseok. In every way.

He had expressed an interest in dance and of course that had excited Hoseok. They enrolled him in dance school almost immediately. He even had Hoseok's disposition. The four-year-old was like a beam of light. His presence lit up any room and let the two not be together, Hoseok and Dae-Eun. Yoongi could swear he saw stars in people's eyes when the two were together as they were out and about. Woman would gush over the two and men would steal appreciative glances at the beautiful man and his equally beautiful son. To Yoongi's surprise, it didn't make him jealous in the least. Hoseok was his and the diamond rings that sat on both of their fingers solidified it.

"Yoongi-ah?"

Yoongi stood and he and Dae-Eun turned towards Hoseok's call.

Hoseok appeared from around a corner and a smile spread across his face. Yoongi admired his husband from head to toe. His eyes stopping on his slightly protruding abdomen.

"There you two are! Abeonim and Namjoon-hyung will be here soon. You both should get cleaned up."

"Okay Hobi-appa!" Dae-Eun said as he skipped past his fathers. Hoseok ruffled his hair as he passed. Hoseok's eyes went back to Yoongi. He sat back on a stool and continued shoeing the horse.

Hoseok sighed behind him. "You too mister."

"I will." Yoongi said as he placed the shoe onto the horse's foot. 'I mean, who would want to miss my Fathers subtle hints that we should come back to the palace and that its about time I took the throne as I promised the assembly long ago."
Hoseok placed a hand on his shoulder. "Well, I've been thinking and maybe, Yoongi..." Hoseok hesitated and Yoongi looked up at him. "Maybe they are right. It is time."

Yoongi put down the shoe and stood. His hands falling onto Hoseok's shoulders. "Are you sure?"

Hoseok nodded enthusiastically.

"But you and the children are happy here—"

Hoseok cut him off with a click of his tongue. "We will be happy anywhere. As long as we are with you."

Yoongi smiled and pulled Hoseok into his embrace. He had been thinking of returning. The Jung house was becoming far too small for their growing family and at the rate they were going, Yoongi was sure there would be more children to come. He just wanted his family to be comfortable and he knew that the palace held a lot of horrible memories for Hoseok. He just wanted him to be happy. He wanted to keep his vow.

"Okay. Let's go home."

"Your highness, please don't fidget. You will wrinkle your Gujangbok.

Your highness. Hoseok wasn't sure he could ever get used to hearing that title. "Sorry."

The stylist looked up at him with a smile. Hoseok was too nervous to return it.

Today was his coronation. He would stand alongside Yoongi as King. His coronation was a few months ago. It was a beautiful ceremony. His father, Seokjin crowning him officially as king. Today, Yoongi would do the honors for him. Hoseok was happy but the nerves were still there. He hadn't been this nervous since his wedding.

There was a gentle knock at the door. Seokjin peaked inside. "Ready?"

The stylist stood and bowed to Seokjin and then rose with a nod. "He is."

Seokjin entered fully his eyes filled with awe. "Wow, Hobi-ah! You look magnificent!"

Hoseok blushed and looked down at his robes. He felt beautiful. He cradled his stomach. He and Yoongi's baby seemed just as equally excited. Seokjin came over and gently laid a hand over his.

"In a few months I will have another little one calling me Halabeoji."

The both laughed as the little one kicked against Seokjin's hand. Seokjin's hands went to his shoulders and he held his eyes. "Ready to take your rightful place as King?"

Hoseok exhaled a nervous breath and shook his head. He then took a step back and bowed deeply before Seokjin. Seokjin righted him and brought him into his embrace. Tears falling from both of their eyes.

"I told you it would get better." Seokjin pulled away and wiped at Hoseok's eyes with a smile before wiping his own.

"Now..." Seokjin took a heavy breath as well. "Let's make this official."

Hoseok nodded enthusiastically and Seokjin took his hand and led him out of the small dressing room just outside of the great ballroom.

The scary part of the coronation was over, and everyone was inside the ballroom talking casually before dinner. Hoseok espied Yoongi talking with the King and Queen from the western and eastern kingdoms. He made his way over to the three, the crowd bowing at him as he passed. Hoseok had to fight the urge to bow in return but nodded his acknowledgement of their politeness instead.

Yoongi noticed him immediately and excused himself and came before him. "Are you alright?"

Hoseok nodded. "I am fine."

Yoongi placed his hand on Hoseok stomach. "The baby?"

"Moving like crazy." Hoseok looked around. He noticed he and Yoongi's doppelgangers were missing. "Where is Dae-Dae and Hee-ah?"

"Oh, they're playing with Taehyung and Jimin's children."

"That's nice." Hoseok said absently before realizing what Yoongi had just said. "What?! Tae and Jiminie are here?!"

Yoongi laughed at Hoseok's outburst that elicited stares from guests that were nearby. He then pointed behind him. Hoseok turned and saw his best friend with a baby in his arms. Taehyung with one on his hip and two more little ones running around them with Dae-Eun and Hee-Young on their tails.

"Jiminie!"

"Hyung!"

Hoseok closed the distance and embraced his friend, his baby making it difficult. Yoongi came quickly to rid them of the precious bundle impeding their reunion.

"I'm so glad you're back!" Hoseok cried on his dongsaeng's shoulder.

"Me too, hyung." Jimin sniffled. "Me too."

"Jimin-ah?"

Jimin turned and the was Ji Yeon with Kyungsoo at her side and a little girl gripping her father's hand tightly.

"Noona!"

Jimin hurried over Ji Yeon and the two embraced.

Hoseok watched from a distance as the two cried and then of course they began teasing each other almost immedietly. He sighed with a small smile on his lips. "I guess I better go break them up."

Yoongi laughed as Hoseok walked over to the two and smacked them both playfully on the back of their heads. The both blamed each other for the fight and Hoseok couldn't help the sense of nostalgia that washed over him. It felt so good to be back with his family.

Hoseok sat next to Yoongi at the head of the table as dessert was being served. Hoseok had requested that Ji Yeon sit to his left so the two could become more acquainted. He thought it would be awkward, but it was anything but. The two spoke comfortably. Mostly about Minseok. Hoseok could tell that Yoongi was glad to know that a special part of Minseok was still in this world and doing well. it offered Hoseok comfort and he was sure that Yoongi found comfort in that as well.

"Your highness."
Hoseok turned as the servant placed a cup of jasmine tea before him. He looked at it with confusion. He didn't request it. He looked up and his eyes caught Seokjin's glance. He winked and Hoseok smiled in return as he began sipping the tea.

Hoseok yawned as the servants began serving tea and coffee. It had been a long day and he was beyond tired. The children were already in bed and Hoseok had convinced Ji Yeon and Kyungsoo to stay the night. She and Yoongi were still conversing. They had become friends quickly and Hoseok was glad but he was still very tired and his little bundle had seemed to calm as well. The movements in his stomach now faint and light.

Hoseok yawned again and Yoongi placed a hand on his knee as he continued to talk to Ji Yeon. Hoseok smiled and placed his hand over his.

"Hobi-ah."

Hoseok turned to Seokjin.

"You have to go meet your people. They have been waiting for you all day." Seokjin instructed and Hoseok came to his feet. His hand going to his aching back. Yoongi stood and began gently massaging him.

"If you're too tired, I can do it for you."

Hoseok was tired but they had been waiting all day. He could at least visit with them for a little while.

"No. I am fine."

Yoongi looked at him skeptically. "Okay. Just for a little while."

Hoseok nodded and allowed Seokjin to lead him out of the dinning hall, towards the great hall that lead to the outside.
Two guards bowed and then opened the doors. The crowd that had accumulated outside began cheering. Hoseok felt his heart rate increase. Seokjin rubbed his back to calm him.
There were so many people. Hoseok smiled and Seokjin stepped away from him with his back to the crowd. He smiled as he went to his knees and bowed before him. The crowd that had waited patiently, followed suit.

Hoseok's hand flew to his mouth as tears filled his eyes. Never in a million years did he imagine he would be here and that there would be so many people that would willingly follow him and love him.

Seokjin came to his feet and the crowd followed.

"We love you Hoseok-wang!" a woman yelled from the crowd.

Seokjin turned towards the crowd and then back to Hoseok with a raised brow and smile.

The crowd erupted in applause and laughter. Seokjin extended his hand and led him through the crowd so that he could shake the crowd's hands and become more intimate with them.

Older women bowed and kissed his hand and the men smiled and bowed as they spoke well of him, wishing him long life and prosperity.

Hoseok was conversing with a group of young women that he had attended school with when there was a gentle tug at his robe. Hoseok turned but there was no one there. There was another gentle tug and Hoseok looked down.
"Hoseok-wang?"

Hoseok smiled at the little boy who looked to be a year or two older than his Dae-Eun. He excused himself from the women and bent to the little boy's height.

"Hello, little one."

The boy's eyes filled with tears and he then abruptly wrapped his little arms around him. Hoseok was taken aback at first but began comforting him as he cried.

"Don't cry. Did you lose your eomma and appa?"

The little boy shook his head in Hoseok's neck. "My appa is in heaven and my eomma left me."

Hoseok's heart ached for the little boy. He was so young and was already an orphan. Hoseok pulled the little boy away and wiped his eyes. "Its okay. My eomma is in heaven too."

The little boy looked at Hoseok with wide eyes. "Really?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yes!" he wiped his eyes a little more. "So, we both have parents that are looking down on us. Watching over us."

The little boy smiled and stared into his eyes. Hoseok felt familiarity in those dark orbs. The trance was broken when the little boy reached out and touched his face. "You are so pretty Hoseok-wang."

"Min Joon-ah!" A woman called out in the crowd.

Hoseok looked up but then looked back at the little boy. "Are you Min-Joon?

The little boy nodded.

"Min-Joon?"

Hoseok looked up and his eyes widened at the familiar woman. It was Mrs. Kim. Jung Woo's mother. Hoseok bowed immediately and the crowd watched the strange exchange. Hoseok knew because of his status that he shouldn't bow to a commoner. But this wasn't just any commoner.

"Hobi-ah?" Seokjin said coming to his side to right him.

Mrs. Kim's eyes filled with tears and she fell to her knees. The woman began babbling through her tears. It was hard for Hoseok to understand. Hoseok went to her, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Eomma-nim?"

The woman looked up at him her face soaked with tears. "Hobi-ah!" she sobbed. "Please forgive me!"

Hoseok smiled and pulled her into his embrace. "There is nothing to forgive. What happened wasn't your fault."

The woman nodded as she pulled away, wiping her eyes.

Hoseok smiled to reassure her. She broke out into a sob once again. "I don't deserve your forgiveness, Hobi-ah!"

Hoseok shook his head. "There is nothing to forgive, eomma-nim so please, no more tears."

"Halmoni, please don't be angry with me!" the little boy sniffled. "I just wanted to meet him once."

Hoseok turned to Min Joon.

Did he just call her grandmother? But didn't the Kim's only have one child?

"Halmoni?"

The woman looked at the boy and pulled him to her side. She smoothed his hair with a smile. "Yes. This is Min Joon." She kissed the side of his face. "This is Jung Woo's little boy."

Hoseok's eyes widened. The little boy looked up at him and he quickly realized that those eyes were unmistakably Jung Woo's.

"Jung Woo-hyung's...?"

She nodded. "Yes. After his mother found out he wasn't of noble blood, she returned him to us. She remarried, and my husband passed away just last year, so it's just the two of us."

Hoseok bent again and placed his hands on the sides of Min Joon's face. "Jung-Woo." He whispered.

"Hoseok-wang, my Halmoni told me that my appa loved you the most and that you loved him the most."

Hoseok choked on a sob and shook his head in agreement.

"My Halmoni and I have no one to love us and since you don't have an eomma and I don't have a appa..." Min Joon began crying again. "We can share my halmoni and you can be my appa."

"Min-Joon-ah!" the older woman sobbed.

Hoseok pulled the little boy into his embrace and without a second thought... "Of course, Joon-ah! Of course, I can be your Appa."

Hoseok brought his grandmother in to share the embrace and the three cried together. The little boy disengaged first and handed Hoseok a miniature horse. Hoseok remembered the horse immediately. It was one of the horses that he had played with long ago. That he had used to cheer up Jung Woo.

"My appa made this."
Hoseok gripped the horse in his palm.

"He was supposed to give it away but my Halmoni said he couldn't part with it."

A flash back of him playing with this horse on one of Jung Woo's shoulders made a smile spread across his face.

"We left the other with him." Mrs. Kim added.

Hoseok shook his head and looked back at the boy with eyes like his Jung Woo-hyung.

"Thank you, Joon-ah, but I want you to keep it safe for me." He handed it back to the boy. "Can you do that?"

Min Joon nodded confidently. "I promise!"

Hoseok pulled the boy back into his embrace. "And I promise, you won't ever be alone again."

"Yoongi-ah?"

Yoongi turned from the large window that had a beautiful view of the wild flower field to his very pregnant husband who was standing in the threshold of his personal study.

"Yes?"

"What is this?"

Hoseok held up a journal.
Yoongi's eyes widened.
It wasn't just any journal. It was the journal that Jeongguk tried to gift him long ago.

Hoseok approached him. His arm still slightly extended.

"Where did you find that?"

"In me and Kookie's old room. I wanted to pack up his things and send it to his family. I thought it was about time."

Yoongi nodded. Hoseok didn't take the news of Jeongguk's death well. He blamed himself for leaving him and not being there to protect him from Kwan Soo. It took him a while to get past it. Hence, why the room had been untouched.

Yoongi just stared at the journal in Hoseok's out stretched hand. Speechless. He hoped that this wouldn't compromise the promise he had made to Jeongguk.

"I think this belongs to you."

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok who's brow was raised.

"Me?"

Hoseok nodded and opened the front cover of the book. There was writing there.

I love you, Yoongi-gun. –Kookie

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, his expression unchanged. 'Are you hiding something from me, Yoongi?"

Yoongi sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He had to approach this carefully.

"Well, Kookie had a crush on me. H-he actually confessed."

Hoseok folded his arms and regarded Yoongi and urged him to continue with a wave of his hand.

"I told him I couldn't love him because I loved someone else."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Hoseok asked quickly with a tinge of irritation in his voice.

Yoongi sighed again, noticing the hurt in Hoseok's words. Yoongi closed the distance between them and held him. "Jagi, please don't be angry with me! I promise I was gentle with him and we remained friends after."

Hoseok sighed himself in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi smiled.

"Are you jealous?" Yoongi teased to lighten the mood.

"No!" Hoseok pouted.

"Really? So it would've been okay to accept?"

"Do you want to die?"

Yoongi chuckled and he watched as a small smile spread across his lips.

"Don't be angry with Kookie either, Hobi-ah."

"I'm not but I wonder why he never told me."

Yoongi kissed his shoulder. "Would you had let him have me if you knew?"

There was silence and Yoongi began to worry. "Hobi-ah?"

"No—I mean yes—I mean Kookie felt so alone and unloved—of course in hindsight, I wouldn't but at that time, I probably would have. Just so that he could be happy."

Yoongi held him tighter. This was one of the many reasons why he fell for him. He would do anything for his friends. Even sacrifice his own happiness.

"Jagi, I love you so much."

Hoseok turned his head and kissed Yoongi's lips. "I love you too, Yoongi-ah."

Laughter of children could be heard echoing throughout the wildflower field. A group of friends sat in observation as their children played. Flowers adorned the center of their friendship's hair as his husband held the new addition to their family in his arms.

Min Joon, the eldest of the children led the group of children around the field, singing nursery rhymes and dancing.

"Isn't it funny how things seem to have come full circle." Jimin said at Hoseok's side.

"As it should." His eyes watched the children. A smile spreading across his face. "I was able to keep my promise to all of you."

Hoseok looked down the line of friends that sat at his side. Some added, and some gone but not forgotten.
Despite how they all got here, all that mattered was that they were together.

Jimin hummed in agreement. "And you were able to fulfill your dream."

"Become a world-famous dancer?" Ji Yeon questioned with a laugh.

"Nope!" Hoseok said with a smile.

"Become King." Jimin whispered as he watched the children on the horizon.

The group of friends laughed and Hoseok turned to Yoongi and they shared a kiss.

"Long live Hoseok-wang!" Taehyung said as he came to his feet grabbing his husband's hands, pulling him to stand as well. The two began dancing and singing the song that he and Jimin were singing the day he had almost ran them over. The day their destiny began. The day the cosmos aligned and decided to bring together an imperfectly perfect family.

Hoseok smiled, closed his eyes and then raised his face towards the sun.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Thanks to WriterOn423 for letting me put this book on here!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.4K 32
"I do not care about what you think, I do not give a flying fuck about what you say. All I know is ... " you are Mine. To hell and back, the moon and...
2.3M 171K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
270K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
373K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !