Walk All Over You

By vampirewerewolves

Suzie-Q, a beautiful woman with the self esteem worse then a shy child, friends with Mötley Crüe and even clo... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter-Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four

Chapter Six

4.2K 160 57
By vampirewerewolves

Staring out the window; I watched as we drove pass the sign leading us into Albany, Georgia. The guys were all the sleeping dead either in the back of the bus where they had made the new bunks or even at the front of the bus, sound asleep, sleeping off the hangover they would've had for the morning.

"So they did alright?" Ol' John, our bus driver awakens me from my thoughts.

"Sorry what was that John?" I ask leaving my chair and slowly walking towards the front of the bus where John sat behind the wheel driving.

"I said how'd they do last night? They were all pretty drunk when I came back; I missed the entire show." John answers. Taking the seat behind John, I sat on the edge and gripped onto the back of his chair looking forward, out the windscreen.

"Yeah they were amazing as per usual; I think it was a great night, the audience was good, and the music was good. So it went as planned." I replied smiling. I was tired, but I hadn't done any drinking last night with the guys, I stuck to soft drink.

"That's good. They're a great group of guys, talented, all very talented." He repeats nodding his head agreeing with himself.

"What about the other guys on the bus behind?" He then questions after a short moment of silence.

"What? Do you mean Guns N' Roses?" I flow my hand through my long brown hair.

"Yeah Damien's lot behind us. Guns N' Roses that's their name huh?"

"Yeah, they're Guns N' Roses. Yeah they were alright I suppose." I sigh looking away from the windscreen and down at my leather high heeled boots.

"You sound disappointed." John notes, glancing back at me for a split second before he looked back towards the road ahead. We were already starting to enter a whole heap of traffic ahead.

"Disappointed? Nah just tired." I lie pretending to yawn as I did so.

"Oh alright. Why don't you get some sleep, I mean we're gonna stop to refuel and then when we get to the hotel, we'll check in and whenever you all are ready you can go inside." John suggests, giving me a warm understanding smile.

"Okay, ni ni John." I pat his shoulder before wandering away to the back of the bus. Truthfully I was tired, but I didn't want to sleep, but my body wanted to. Basically what I was saying was I was contradicting what I was thinking and my body was contradicting what I was saying. A confusing situation.

Looking at the bed that Tommy and Nikki had happily sprawled themselves in; sleeping peacefully I sighed. No room between those pair, I thought to myself. I guess I was going to sleep on the chairs; it wasn't that comfortable to sleep in I could tell you that now.

"Looking for somewhere to sleep?" A tired Vince questions, he was laying down on one of the bunks; his hair was a mess and he was only under the sheets. He could barely keep his eyes open.

"Yeah sort of." I reply staring down at Vince.

Watching him for a moment; he closed his eyes and shuffled over, making some more room on the bed. Patting the space beside him; I debated whether or not I should take up his offer.

"C'mon, hop in with me." He slowly opens his eyes looking up at me.

"But you have a wife, what about Sharise?" I ask worried.

"Don't worry about her Sue; she won't mind. Anyways who's to care, she ain't here at the moment. And what wrong are we gonna do? Cuddle? Never mind that Suzie-Q; you're one of my best friends, it's okay if we spoon." Vince smiles up at me.

"You sure?" I could feel half of me wanting to then the other half was worried that I was doing something wrong if I did.

"Oh just come here." He chuckled ripping me down onto the bed beside him. Kicking off my boots, letting them hit the floor beside me; I hopped under the bed sheets with Vince; allowing him to put me onto my side; wrapping his arms around me waist. Cuddling me.

"You know when we first met; I really liked you? I still like you; but I'm married." Vince states quietly in my ear.

"But I reckon you're better off with Nikki; I mean he's a single man, he's lookin' for love. But lookin' in all the wrong places and all the wrong people. Truthfully you're perfect for the guy." Vince whispers before he began to snore from behind me. Trying to forget everything that Vince had just said; I closed my eyes and felt my body relax in his embrace, allowing myself to drift off into a slumber.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Vince shook my side, waking me up from my deep sleep.

"Just another five minutes." I roll over onto my other side; keeping my eyes shut.

"We'll throw you into the pool." Nikki's voice echoed from behind me; just as Vince's had.

"Yeah, yeah." I wave them off feeling my body relax. Within a moment or two; I was ripped out from the bed and thrown over Nikki's shoulder, my body cracking and crunching from the sudden movements.

"Hey! Put me down!" I snap my eyes open slapping Nikki's back, causing Nikki to laugh hysterically. Trying to look up from looking at Nikki's back and nicely shaped butt, I stared up to see Vince following closely behind, a smirk plastered across his face.

"Vince help me." I squeak begging him.

"Sorry sweetheart; no can do. You wouldn't listen; so as Nikki said, you're gonna' go swimmin'." He chuckled. Looking pass Vince I noticed Tommy was standing directly beside Steven who were also watching and following with smirks.

"Nikki I'm wearing a white singlet!" I shriek. It definitely wasn't a good idea to wear a white singlet and a blue lacy bra underneath, now that was really something I was regretting. You couldn't see it behind the white singlet as of now; but as soon as I would hit the water, which was all everybody was going to see. Not to mention I was wearing cheeky denim shorts to match it.

"Even better." He laughs mischievously.

"I promise you; if you throw me into that pool, I'm going to take you down with me."

"Sure you will." Nikki fixed his grip on me; instead of keeping me on his shoulder; he picked me off and began to throw me into the pool behind me.

"Nikki you basta-" I was cut off by hitting the surface of the water, in taking an amount of salty pool water. Swimming to the top of the pool; I coughed out as much salty water as possible, feeling pain ache in the back of my throat.

"I swear to god I will get you." I frown staring up at Nikki who was standing on the edge of the pool, laughing uncontrollably. Behind him stood the combination of Guns N' Roses members mixed with the rest of Mötley Crüe, all laughing as hard as Nikki was by the pool. Paddling to the edge of the pool I reached out in attempt to snatch Nikki's feet, hoping to pull him down into the water with me.

"No way." Nikki shuffled back still laughing. Crossing my arms over my chest, I scowled up at all of the men who stood there cackling away.

"Stop ya' frowning darlin' you're too beautiful for that." Steven giggled alongside Tommy and Axl, all looking peachy from laughing. I'll get you all back, you just wait. Noticing every single one of them walk away and over towards the bar, still cackling, I just stood in the pool staring down at the water I was standing in. I would get them all back sooner or later, how and when? I didn't know, but this wasn't going to slide, I would get my wet revenge upon them all, especially on Nikki.

Hearing somebody clear their throat; I shifted my attention from the water and looked up at the person in shock. Who stood there was in one way the last person I expected to see. There in front of me; kneeling down by the pool was the one and only Axl Rose; his hand extended out towards me.

"Take my hand; I'll help you out." A small smile peaked on his lips as he stared down at me, waiting patiently to help me out. Furrowing my eyebrows and deciding to look away, "I can manage myself to get out of the pool. I don't need your help."

"Come on, stop being so hostile for one minute and do us both a favour. Now give me your hand and I'll help you out." Axl reasoned, his eyebrows furrowing for a moment and the smile on his face, slowly beginning to fade.

"I can manage." I retort.

"God dammit just let me do something decent to help you out!" He yelled, causing people to stare in our direction for a brief moment before looking away.

"Just take my hand please." He whisper shouted.

"Fine okay." I give in, glaring at him. I didn't want his help, so why did he have to do this? Was it just to annoy me?

Grasping onto his hand; I watched as he placed his other hand over mine and began to pull me up, without having any difficulties whatsoever.

"There was that so hard?" He sighs cracking a small smile.

"Yeah, thanks." I mumble not too impressed. Looking down upon myself; I noticed how much water my clothes had soaked up, smirking to myself a thought came to mind. This was going to be new, because this would be the first and last time I were to ever do it. It was more or less for me to mess around with the guys' minds, especially Nikki's. He liked me wearing tight fitting dresses that showed cleavage; well I'll give him cleavage. Not worrying that Axl was standing inches from me; you could say this was something for him to act over, because he would never get it. Taking off my singlet; I made sure my bra was sitting right before I slowly squeezed the singlet out. Letting the water spill down onto the concrete nearby my feet. Glimpsing up at Axl I noticed that his eyeballs seemed to increase in size, and the pupils in his eyes had dilated as though he wasn't standing in a lit environment.

Leaving Axl's side I began to stride over to the rest of the guys; my entire body felt vulnerable and very bare, something I wasn't enjoying, in fact I hated every moment of it. What was I thinking? I regretted taking off my singlet, I really needed to think twice before I did things.

"Go on you dickhead, you threw her into the pool. The least you could do is bring her a towel." Vince throws a white towel in Nikki's direction. Luckily none of them were looking in my direction at this given moment. Feeling eyes burning into my back, I glanced back to see Axl closely following behind like a lost puppy, his blue eyes glued to my body.

"Alright, alright." Nikki chuckled. As soon as he threw the towel over his shoulder and turned around; his eyes landed directly on me, an astonished expression crossing his face. Continuing on walking towards him; I kept watching him; his eyes were wide and were looking me up and down. Nikki nudged Vince who stood beside him; capturing his attention to look in my direction. One by one, each man from both Mötley and Guns turned around, all looking at me with the same expression, some even seemed to be smirking at me mischievously. Finally now inches away from Nikki, I watched as he was lost for words, he was for some reason tongue tied.

"H-Here's your t-towel." He breathed in deeply slowly removing the towel from his shoulder.

Taking the towel appreciatively in one hand, I got up onto my tippy toes and leaned forward, moving my lips closer to his ear so I could speak.

"Your arse is mine Nikki Sixx. Just remember; I'm yet to get my revenge." A smirk crosses my face as I spoke those words. Knowing Nikki well enough; I knew he was holding onto my set of keys for the room we were meant to be staying. Wiping my hand on the towel that Nikki had given me; I shoved my hand into his front jeans pocket, earning a grunt from Nikki. Once I summoned the key from his pocket; I took back my hand and twirled the key around my finger. Pulling away from Nikki, I wrapped the towel tightly around my body, ignoring all eyes that were glued to me. Carrying the key in one hand and the singlet in the other; I walked away from all of the men without another word spoken, a smirk staying on my face. In a way I was proud to the way I got Nikki looking, and the way he seemed to shift against me when I whispered in his ear. My action worked, and I was more than satisfied even if I hated what I did back there. I didn't know exactly what I wanted to get from Nikki back there, but in some way I knew whatever I wanted, I managed to get.

Once I had entered my room, finding my suitcase next to the bed by Nikki's I continued on into the bathroom, planning on having a warm, refreshing shower. Something I felt as though I needed after being forced into a cold, salty pool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...