One More Day | Kim Namjoon x...

Galing kay Bts_uwu

Completed "I don't know how to love..." "Then let me show you" *•~*•~*•~*•~*•~* ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY WILL... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q and A
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Wow...

Chapter 28

1K 40 5
Galing kay Bts_uwu

"So... Why do I have to wear a poncho and why are we outside?"

"You don't want paint on your clothes, do you?"

You shook your head.

"And we also don't want paint on my office walls, do we?"

"I mean for me it doesn't- "

"The answer is no. We don't want paint on my walls." He said while rolling his eyes. "Amateur."

"Ok, one more question. Why is there a giant canvas with balloons out here?"

He only shook his head in disappointment.

"Is it someone's birthday?" You asked.

"No, no it's not."

He set up a table he had brought with him and placed it between you and him. After that he placed a box in the center and motioned for you to open it up. You pulled on the flaps and revealed a bunch of darts.

"You are going to help me make the best piece of art ever made! This is probably my favorite thing about being a painter." He said with excitement.

"So, we're just playing darts then... I don't see how this is art."

"You have got to be the most stupid person on earth. Throw a dart. You'll be surprised."

You picked one up and aimed it at the canvas. With a swift flick of your wrist, you sent the dart flying through the air popping the balloon. To your surprise, yellow paint exploded from the it and spread on the canvas.

"Woah! Do all of them have paint in them?"

"Yep and you and me get the pleasure to pop them." He said handing you another dart.

You snatched it out of his hand and threw it towards the canvas, watching how paint exploded everywhere. Namjoon took three in his hand and threw them all at once, causing the pain to mix into new colors.

"This is so cool!" You said while throwing more darts.

"I know, right? I get to do this for a living!"

There was this one balloon that stood out to you. It was the biggest one and you wondered why you hadn't popped it first. You took a dart and aim it so that it would hit the balloon directly in the middle. As soon as the dart and balloon made contact, paint flew everywhere. It was so strong that some even hit Namjoon and you.

"I think that one was the best one." You said while examining your paint covered poncho.

You looked up only to see Namjoon wiping paint off his safety googles. At first you suppressed your laughter but it couldn't be helped. You laughed at him while he was attempting to clean himself off.

"So, you think this is funny, huh?" He asked seriously.

Not being able to say anything because of your laughter, you shook you head.

"Well let's see how you like it."

That being said, he scooped up some paint in his hand and flung it at you. Your laughing came to a halt and you stood there shocked that he threw paint at you. Namjoon, on the other hand, was now laughing hysterically.

"Now that's funny!"

"You little brat."

While he was unaware you pulled out a bottle of paint from his other box, unscrewed the lid and shot half the bottle at him.

"Y-YA! Stop, that's not fair!" He cried.

"Everything's fair in love and war!"

He fought against the paint and grabbed a paint bottle, then ran to hide behind the canvas. You followed him but ended up getting squirted.

"Take that!" He yelled.

"Come on, you can do better! Come out and fight me like a man!"

You ran back to the box and grabbed two other bottles. Namjoon followed you and threw paint at you, making paint color your hair.

"Kim Namjoon! Now you're really dead!"

You took your new bottles and popped the caps off. Without warning, you jumped on Namjoon and drenched him in paint. You especially made sure to get it in his hair.

"Great you got it in my hair now." He whined.

"Hey, at least we got matching colors." You said pointing your hair.

"You're the last person I want to match with."

"Too bad."

You crossed your arms and smiled down at him. It was only now that you realized you had been straddling his waist. Turning bright red, you got off of him and brushed yourself off.

"Whoa... What happened here?"

Hyun was standing with a tea tray in his hands examining the mess you and Namjoon had made.

"We were dart painting and it turned into a paint fight." Namjoon explained.

"What?! Without me? Rude."

"I didn't know you would want to." Namjoon said with a shrug.

"You know I love dart painting. We used to do it together." Hyun rolled his eyes.

"Well now I have someone else." He said while pulling me to his side.

I nervously laughed and on the inside, I can tell I mentally face palmed myself.

"I see how it is... I'm just going to take my tea then... Looks like I'll have to find someone else to share it with..." He slowly started to walk away.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and playfully grabbed his shirt.

"Hyun~... Do you want to have tea with us?"

He instant spun around and shook his head.

"I thought you'd never ask."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Namjoon was done with work, we went back home. Since you didn't feel like cooking, we brought back pizza with us. After dinner you said you were tired and went to my room. Before you went to bed you hopped in the shower to try to get some paint out of your hair. After managing to get some paint out of your hair, you laid in bed. You thoughts wandered and you were about to drift off to sleep.

"Wake up."

You shot up and looked around your room. In the corner of your room stood Jeivel. A small scream left your mouth and he shushed you moved closer.

"We don't want anyone coming up here do we?" He whispered.

"What the hell Jeviel?! You gave me a heartattack!"

"Want another one?" 

"No! What are you even doing here?" You asked.

"I got bored so I came to play with you." 

"I don't want to. Go away."

"Remeber that one time you did something stupid?" He asked

At that moment a bunch of memories hit you like a tidal wave. No matter how hard you tried to ignore them, they always came back.

"And remember when Jay broke up with you? I bet he thought you were trash."

You remembered the sad memory and a small tear left your eye. You covered you head with your pillow and tried to ignore him.

"You're so weak. Can't even have a normal conversation without crying. No wonder no one likes you. Even I hate putting up with your shit." He sighed.

You instantly felt bad and more tears fell down your face.

"You're such a baby. Just to let you know... I put an extra razor in you bathroom in case you ever want to... You know...." He trailed off.

For a moment you were thinking about it but then you remembered that it would be hard to explain if anyone saw the scars.

"I'll leave now... you got boring." 

He left you alone to go who knows where. Another time you were tempted to cut yourself but once again, you didn't.

"Let's just go to sleep." You whispered to yourself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok so... Twitter account: @Bts_uwuz follow me for updates on the story or just random boring stuff. Also um... BOY WITH LOVE TEASER. I'm sooo excited!

Sorry about the wait... 

I love you <3 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

889 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
487K 17.5K 42
Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much for teaching me to love myself Namjoon...
339K 15K 32
COMPLETED ⚠️ If somebody were to tell you that the night your parents decided to sell you for a necklace would be the night you'll meet your first lo...
16.3K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...