collaboration ♡ malum ✓

By skittlesmalum

collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos o... More

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ The Whisper Challenge
02 ➵ The Shock Ball Challenge
03 ➵ Guess That Tweet
04 ➵ The Best Friend Challenge
05 ➵ The Girlfriend Tag
06 ➵ Fuck, Marry, Kill
07 ➵ Question And Answer
08 ➵ Vlog #1
09 ➵ Vlog #2
10 ➵ Vlog #3
11 ➵ The Seven Seconds Challenge
12 ➵ Vlog #4
13 ➵ Vlog #5
14 ➵ Vlog #6
16 ➵ Update Video + Stalking Fans
17 ➵ The Messy Theme Song Challenge
18 ➵ Vlog #8 + Question And Answer
19 ➵ Vlog #9
20 ➵ Vlog #10
21 ➵ The Photo Booth Challenge
22 ➵ Vlog #11
23 ➵ Vlog #12
24 ➵ Vlog #13
25 ➵ Vlog #14
26 ➵ Punk Edits In Real Life
Character Ask Answers
27 ➵ Vlog #15
28 ➵ Australia Pt. 1
29 ➵ Australia Pt. 2
30 ➵ Australia Pt. 3
31 ➵ The Internet Slang Challenge
32 ➵ Vlog #16
33 ➵ Vlog #17
34 ➵ Vlog #18
35 ➵ The Boyfriend Tag
00 ➵ Epilogue
WE WON! :D

15 ➵ Vlog #7

19K 1.1K 992
By skittlesmalum

Vlog #7 (Tuesday)

-

[to: calum from youtube]

im awake and its only 8am are you proud of me 

Since yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about Calum. I mean I could never really stop thinking about him but this time it was different.

He didn't left my mind because I started to develop a little, real, crush on him and I couldn't stop thinking about how dumb I was and what a beautiful person he was and why the fuck I was falling for him.

Luke replied to my message yesterday with something so Luke.

[from: lukey poo]

falling where ??

accidentally with your dick in calums butthole or

I laughed probably harder than I should have but I decided not to answer since I wasn't in the mood to talk about that topic at the moment.

Then I watched some videos, Calums Vlog being the last one I watched. I was kind of nervous to watch it. 

I already was in one of his videos but I wasn't alone. There was also Isaac and a lot of fans and I was more in the background but this time it was only me and Calum and for whatever reason, he almost only filmed me. People who watched his videos doidn't want to see me, they wanted him.

Only him.

But I still decided to watch it and it made me smile the whole time.

That smile dropped when I had read the comment section, though.

I always thought I was a decent looking guy but apparently I looked like an ugly rat. Also I wasn't good enough to be friends with him. Don't forget that I'm a vampire.

I knew that people these days were awfully cruel and practically monsters when it came to their favorites but I've never, never, expected them to be that heartless.

I didn't really knew why they were sending me so much hate, I was just a friend.

[from: calum from youtube]

i know for a fact that you didn't  got any sleep last night and stayed awake until 8am and that's why youre awake

that doesnt count so im not proud

still, are you ready to come over ?? :)

[to: calum from youtube]

you suck

but yeah, i'll be over in around 30 minutes

:)

✧ ✧

"Did you eat something for breakfast? Do you want anything before we start? I don't have much to eat at the moment, though."

"I'm fine, Calum. I've already eaten some cereal, thanks anyway," I answered, smiling.

"Should we just start?" he asked and I nodded.

We got the paint from yesterday and everything we needed and started.

Well, I started, Calum just sat around.

"Hi guys, today we're going to finish painting my bedroom," he said, then turned the camera so he was filming me, "Look at the fella over there with the hella good hair, painting my room while I'm filming."

"You did not just quote a Taylor Swift song," I said laughing.

"Hell yes I did, no shame."

"Uh, Calum? Could you turn that off for a second?" I asked him and he looked at me confused, then turned off the camera.

"What's wrong? I thought it was okay when I film."

"Yeah, it's just, uh, forget it, it's really stupid."

"It's not, tell me."

I bit my lip and sighed. 

"Your fans absolutely hate me. They don't want me in your videos."

"But I want you in my videos," he said and my heart fluttered.

"I'm happy about that but I don't know if I want it anymore. Seriously, they hate me. All of your friends get hate, I know and I probably sound really stupid but they're awfully rude. They call me ugly and they say I'm your friend only because of the fame. I'm just a fan who was lucky enough to be noticed by my probably favorite person and somehow we got along. Why would I use you for fame? I don't need fame, I'm just happy that we're friends now, I want nothing. What's so bad about it? And these comments actually hurt me, they make me so upset."

I sat down next to him.

"They are jealous, Michael. Look, I love my fans so much but they are in fact very rude and you shouldn't read all of this. They don't have a say in who I'm hanging out with and who will be in my videos. I like you and I like meeting you and I like having you in my videos, end of the story."

I smiled.

"And you're not ugly at all and you know that. You're really handsome, actually," he added and I blushed.

"Do you call all your guy friends handsome?"

"No, only you."

✧ ✧

"We finally finished my bedroom," Calum said to his camera.

"You mean, I finally finished painting your room," I corrected him and laughed.

It was weird, really. Yesterday I was the one sitting around doing nothing and today it was him.

"Yeah, whatever."

I shook my head.

"I'm going to end this video now, it's pretty late and we're not doing anything special anymore. Good night," He waved at the camera and I did too, then Calum turned it off.

"Thank you so much for helping me," he said and smiled.

"No need to thank me, really."

"Are you hungry? We could grab some food after I edited the video. I pay because you practically did all the work today."

"Sounds good to me," I answered.

✧ ✧

"I talked to Luke yesterday."

"Oh god, please tell me this is a joke," I said and dropped my burger.

"Don't worry, he didn't tell me embarrassing stories about you," Calum laughed and I sighed in relief.

"That's good, he knows a lot."

"He was just fangirling most of the time, it was cute."

"That's because Luke is cute. More hot than cute but still cute," I said.

"He also told me to finally snog the shit out of you."

I almost choked on my milkshake, "You're bringing me in an awkward situation again."

It was silent for a few minutes.

"Would you?" I asked hesitantly and bit my lip nervously.

"Would I what?"

"Make out with a boy."

"Are you asking me to make out with you?" he asked, laughing.

"No, no. Absolutely not," I said.

"Then what are you asking me?"

I sighed, "I just want to know if, you know, if a boy would have a chance with you."

"You're asking me if I'm gay?"

"I guess?"

"I'm still trying to find out," he answered.

✧ ✧

Calum dropped me off at my house. I kissed his cheek again but before I could run inside he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Promise me to not read the comments today?" he asked.

"Promise."

"If you break the promise though, please remember that you're good looking, nice and that I like you a lot, okay?"

I nodded. Calum flashed a little smile at me a let go of my arm.

I went in and leaned against the door, closing my eyes.

"This fucking boy," I said to myself.

"What boy?" my dad suddenly asked, standing right in front of me.

"What? A boy? Where?"

He laughed, "Don't be dumb, Michael. What boy? The one who just dropped you off?"

"Were you stalking us?" I asked. 

"I wouldn't call it stalking."

"You're a freak, dad."

"And you're in love," he said, sending me a smile. "I know who that was. It was the YouTuber guy you're so obsessed with. Is he even gay?"

"I don't know, stop asking me things," I said and he just shrugged.

I went upstairs and flopped down on my bed.

[from: lukey poo]

dude

dont make it so obvious

[to: lukey poo]

what are you talking about

[from: lukey poo]

just stop giving calum heart eyes 24/7 its so cute it makes me wanna puke

[to: lukey poo]

am i really that obvious

[from: lukey poo]

absolutely

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I don't even know.. I didn't plan anything for this chapter and it turned out like that.

I suck.

(Calum's dick)

((I wish))

(((That's Michael's job though))

ANYWAY Michael was really fucking horny last chapter and y'all said he shoud keep his cliffoconda under control but I like horny Michael, so no.

So I got nothing to say about this chapter, what about youuuu?? :)

If you liked it, leave votes and comments :)

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.2K 27
「Malum Agent / Celebrity AU」 I do not own 5sos but I own the storyline. Thank you for reading. Kate ; @1-800-CALUM ©2016
152K 6.5K 31
Luke Hemmings a fanboy who adores Tumblr, Instagram and other social media websites. He is basically the common white girl. But what really makes him...
97.6K 4.3K 25
Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides a motorcycle and plays guitar. His best...
452K 29.2K 45
›› suddenly, i fell in love ‹‹ [side lashton] © 2014, Oliwia (skittlesmalum), All rights reserved