Echo's of the Past. (Twilight...

By TwilightBookLover

Thirty years after the end of Breaking Dawn, Charlie has just died and the Cullen's have returned to Forks fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Author's note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

322 13 0
By TwilightBookLover

The first thing I saw as white. I clawed at the snow that was covering my eyes and sat up. I was in an alley completely covered in snow. My vision was amazing I could see each individual snow crystal and even the spider that was spinning a web about thirty feet away. My hearing was also wonderful! I could hear the sound of cars zipping past on the highway and the sounds of people talking in there houses. I bet if I focused more I would be able to tell exactly what they were saying. Though I couldn't remember a time when I hadn't been able to hear and see things this good. Actually I couldn't remember very much about myself at all. I didn't know my name, where I was, how old I was, or even what year it was. I groaned loudly in frustration trying to remember. I listened to the sound of my groan echoing off the walls and that's when I remembered. Echo! That was my name! I smiled proudly glad I had remembered something! I stood up and turned around and found myself staring face to face with a broken mirror. I gasped because even with all the cracks in the mirror I could tell I was beautiful! I was super pale with angular features and dark circles under my eyes. My hair was soaking wet. It was a blonde almost white color with blue tips that touched about the middle of my back. It was my eyes that scared me though! They were a bright red color like a demon or something. That's when my throat started burning and I gasped. I wanted the pain to go away. I desperately tried to shove snow in my mouth. It didn't work though and the snow tasted terrible so I ended up spitting it out. That's when I put it together! Red eyes, being super pale, the thirst, I was a vampire but, if I was a vampire that meant that the only way to get rid if the thirst was to drink blood and even though the thirst was overpowering I was strongly repulsed by that thought! I wasn't going to kill any humans or at least try not to I thought. I decided to just start walking. I started walking in the opposite direction from the highway because I definitely didn't want to run into any I had no idea where I was heading. Luckily I didn't come across anyone. If I had I didn't know if I could control myself. I ended up in front of a school. I wondered if I had gone to school here. If I had maybe it could give my an idea of who I was. Also I didn't want to test my luck of not running into anyone. The thirst was almost overpowering but I refused to give in. I saw a door on the top of the school. I backed up and ran full speed toward the school. It surprised me how fast I was running! I leaped gracefully up onto the roof. I walked over to the door. I grabbed onto the door handle and shook it. It was locked.

"Figures." I muttered.

I didn't want to leave any evidence that I had been here but I had no choice. I punched the door as hard as I could. The door broke off the hinges and flew down the stairs with a loud bang. I was still getting used to my enhanced vampire abilities. I sighed and walked down the stairs and into the school. I stepped over the totally messed up door and looked around. I was in what looked like a normal high school. There were gray lockers on one side and on the other was a large bulletin board wedged between two classrooms. I looked at it. It had what I supposed was the school newspaper in the middle. The newspaper was simple it had a main story about the blood drive that was happening on Friday. Suddenly it dawned on me! I wouldn't have to kill a human to get the blood I needed. I could go to a hospital! They had bags of blood that people had donated! I was overjoyed I had found a solution to my thirst. I was about to leave to visit the hospital where it said the hospital was located. When a side column caught my attention. Happy birthday to these students! Echo Freeton December 14! She will be turning 16! The list went on with other students birthdays though I couldn't remember who they were. I heard the chirping of a phone in a classroom. I walked into what looked like a science lab and I walked over to the desk at the front where the chirping was coming from. I opened the drawer and inside was a phone. I looked at the date and time. Saturday, December 18 1:07 A.M. I smiled so I had just turned sixteen that was nice to know. I slipped the phone back into the drawer and headed for the roof. I ran up the stairs desperate to get some blood in my system before I ran into somebody. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital. The hospital was going to be harder. There was definitely going to be people in here and I couldn't just stroll in with my eyes bright red. I circled to the back of the hospital. The windows I thought to myself! They were surely unlocked and if I found a room with no patients in it. No one would even realize I had even come in. I ran back and leaped into the hospital building. I landed about halfway up the building. I crawled like a spider monkey up the walls. I slowly opened the window of what I hoped was an empty room. I was lucky nobody was in here. I slowly slipped into the room. I sniffed the air and I could barely resist the human smell but I forced myself to follow a different trail into where they kept the blood from the blood drive. I smiled when I saw all the blood in bags and then I had a feast.

----------------------------------------------

I promise the Cullen's will come into the story later it's just taking some time for this story to get going lol! Thanks to everyone that reads my story it means a lot to me! Everyone have a fantastic day ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4K 61
Layla Bodolf (Cullen) was born into a werewolf family. Her older brother, became her father's successor, while she remained close to the pack. At a y...
71.8K 1.5K 35
What if at the end of breaking dawn pt 1, Jacob didn't imprint on Renesmee, and he is still in love with Bella when she awakes. What will happen to t...
422K 7.4K 25
Ok, long story short, Bella is actually Carlisle’s little sister. They both “go missing” on the same night. They are actually changed into vampires...
331K 3.1K 71
Throughout this novel Renesmee Cullen and her family go through a lot. Renesmee finds out Jacob has imprinted on her and they finally get together, R...