Harry Potter and the Girl Who...

By antiherione

Harry Potter was born to the world, not just by himself, but with his twin sister, Camellia. Her early days w... More

Prologue
Chapter One: The Girl Who Never Died
Chapter Two: A Day At The Zoo
Chapter Three: The Truth Of History
Chapter Four: Reunion At Diagon Alley
Chapter Five: Shopping At Diagon Alley
Chapter Six: Wands, Pets And The Manor
Chapter Seven: Riddle Manor And Meeting The Pure Bloods
Chapter Eight: The Boy Who Lived Meets The Girl Who Never Died
Chapter Nine: The Journey From Platform Nine And Three-quarters
Chapter Ten: The Sorting Hat
Chapter Eleven: The Unexpected Sorting
Chapter Twelve: Slytherin
Chapter Thirteen: The Unusual Classes
Chapter Fourteen: Caught Flying
Chapter Fifteen: Quick Wit
Chapter Sixteen: Making The Team
Chapter Seventeen: Troll In The Dungeons
Chapter Eighteen: True Friendship
Chapter Nineteen: The Letter Of Truth
Chapter Twenty: A Small Adventure
Chapter Twenty-One: The Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-Two: Excellent Work
Chapter Twenty-Three: Quidditch
Chapter Twenty-Four: Nicolas Flamel
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Mirror Of Erised
Chapter Twenty-Six: Christmas Holidays
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Weasley's
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Norwegian Ridgeback
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Trouble Arises
Chapter Thirty: Truce
Chapter Thirty-One: The Cloaked Man
Chapter Thirty-Two: Peeves
Chapter Thirty-Three: Beneath The Trap Door
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Last Room
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Duel
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Five: Professor Quirrell

1.5K 65 7
By antiherione

It was Quirrell.

"You!" gasped Harry.

Quirrell smiled. His face wasn't twitching at all.

"Me," he said calmly. "I wondered whether I'd be meeting you here, Potter." Quirrell completely ignored the rest, along with Camellia who was standing in front of Harry protectively like she had done in their crib all those years ago.

"But I thought -- Snape--"

"Severus?" Quirrell laughed, and it wasn't his usual quivering treble, either, but cold and sharp. "Yes, Severus does seem the type, doesn't he? So useful to have him swooping around like an overgrown bat. Next to him, who would suspect p-p-poor, st-stuttering P-Professor Quirrell?"

Camellia growled. 

''Don't insult my uncle.'' Quirrell shivered as she delivered each syllable passively.

''U-uncle?''

''Uncle Severus. Brother to my father you idiot.'' She said in the same tone. 

''Then he's the brother of, T-tom, R-ri-d-dle??'' His stutter came back. 

''Yeah. Met him during Christmas at Riddle Manor.'' Draco inserted. 

Harry couldn't take it in. This couldn't be true, it couldn't.

"But Snape tried to kill you!" Camellia glared at him.

"No, no, no. I tried to kill her. Your friend Miss Granger knocked me over and set fire to me at that Quidditch match. She broke my eye contact with her. Another few seconds and I'd have got you off that broom. I would have given her a detention or expulsion for setting fire to a teacher, if I were able to do so without revealing myself of course... I'd have managed to kill her before then if Snape hadn't been muttering a counter curse, trying to save you."

"Snape was trying to save her?" Camellia sent Quirrell another harsh glare at Harry's question.

"Of course," said Quirrell coolly. "Why do you think he wanted to referee your next match? He was trying to make sure I didn't do it again, this time to you. Funny, really... he needn't have bothered. I couldn't do anything with Dumbledore watching. All the other teachers thought Snape was trying to stop Gryffindor from winning, he did make himself unpopular... and what a waste of time, when after all that, I'm going to kill you both tonight." 

Quirrell snapped his fingers. Ropes sprang out of thin air and wrapped themselves tightly around Harry and Camellia. She sighed, and flames began to burn through the ropes. She turned to Harry as Quirrell tried to understand what just happened. 

''Severus isn't the man you think of him to be Harry. He's kind and loving, who smiles a lot when he's not around students who're always whispering shadows about him.'' 

This time, Quirrell snatched Camellia's wand away from her. Casting the same rope-binding spell on her. Draco and Ron ran forward, though they were knocked out almost instantly. Hermione and Neville tried to attack strategically, but Quirrel raised his wand, knocking those two unconscious as well. 

"You're too nosy to live, Riddle, Potter. Scurrying around the school on Halloween like that, for all I knew you'd seen me coming to look at what was guarding the Stone."

"You let the troll in?"

''Of course you did.'' She groaned.

"Certainly. I have a special gift with trolls -- you must have seen what I did to the one in the chamber back there? Unfortunately, while everyone else was running around looking for it, Snape, who already suspected me, went straight to the third floor to head me off -- and not only did my troll fail to beat you to death, that three-headed dog didn't even manage to bite Snape's leg off properly.''

"Now, wait quietly, Riddle. I need to examine this interesting mirror." 

''Riddle? I'm a Potter, not a Riddle.'' 

''Oh, darling Camellia, haven't you told him?'' Quirrell giggled. 

''Can't you idiot. Would've done it if I could.''

''Well, Harry Riddle, you were a mistake. A product of jealousy if I may add. Born from James and Lily Potter, Twin to the daughter of Lily and T-tom Riddle. Camellia Riddle. The girl who never died.'' 

Harry looked at Camellia for a second, then looked down. 

''That explains why I saw you in the mirror...'' Harry still hadn't an idea how the mirror worked. 

"This mirror is the key to finding the Stone," Quirrell murmured, tapping his way around the frame. "Trust Dumbledore to come up with something like this... but he's in London... I'll be far away by the time he gets back..."

Quirrell came back out from behind the mirror and stared hungrily into it.

"I see the Stone... I'm presenting it to my master... but where is it?"

Harry was now desperately trying to get Quirrell from looking at the mirror.

"But Snape always seemed to hate me so much."

"Oh, he does," said Quirrell casually, "heavens, yes. He was at Hogwarts with your biological father, didn't you know? They loathed each other. But he never wanted you dead. Now, how can I get the stone for my master!"

''Master? you serve for someone?''

''Yes. A great man he is. He goes by the name Bemude.'' Camellia snorted. 

''Something funny R-riddle?''

''Nah, other than the fact that you confirmed who your master truly is.'' Quirrell laughed at the stupidity of the idea. 

"I met him when I travelled around the world. A foolish young man I was then, full of ridiculous ideas about good and evil. Lord Bemude showed me how wrong I was. There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to seek it... Since then, I have served him faithfully, although I have let him down many times. He has had to be very hard on me." Quirrell shivered suddenly. "He does not forgive mistakes easily. When I failed to steal the stone from Gringotts, he was most displeased. He punished me... decided he would have to keep a closer watch on me, by making me a teacher of this school."

Quirrell's voice trailed away. Harry was remembering his trip to Diagon Alley -- how could he have been so stupid? He'd seen Quirrell there that very day, shaken hands with him in the Leaky Cauldron.

Quirrell cursed under his breath.

"I don't understand... is the Stone inside the mirror? Should I break it?"

Harry's mind was racing. Though Camellia was calm. 

"What does this mirror do? How does it work? Help me, Master!"

And to Harry's horror, a voice answered, and the voice seemed to come from the mirror itself.

"Use the boy... Use the boy..." Though before anything happened, something weird happened. As if he were a snake shedding skin, A golden layer of magic seemed to peel off of Harry, and when he opened his eyes, they no longer had a hint of gold in them. Emerald orbs shined brightly in his eyes, and Camellia smiled, tears falling down quickly. 

''Welcome back brother.'' 

Quirrell rounded on Harry.

"Yes -- Potter -- come here."

''It's Riddle, mind you.'' Harry replied cooly. He flexed his neck slightly, and his ropes started to burn. Camellia's did the same as well. Soon enough, Harry and Camellia were free from the ropes. 

''I've got to thank you Quirrell, because of you, Albus lost his control on me for a second, and I'm free from this curse called Dumbledore.'' He rubbed his arms which were bound tightly with the ropes before, and smiled as he accepted a strong hug from his twin sister. Camellia woke her friends up swiftly.

''How is the headmaster involved with any of this?'' He asked, still slightly shaken from Harry's revelation. 

''Oh, he is the beginning of this whole situation my dear teacher. His pride, his greed, his ideologies, has ruined everyone's lives! He's also the 'master' you speak of. Your dear old Lord Bemude! Oh how uncanny. An anagram. A riddle. He chooses to use a name made by his very enemy? How daft. Lord Bemude. An anagram." Camellia growled. 

"Of course! Lord Bemude! Dumbledore!" Hermione gasped. 

"He speaks of my father, our father as his greatest enemy, but he uses a riddle to make an alias? Where is his pride!"

"Oh, I can assure you he has pride, brother mine."

"If such thing called pride didn't exist in his being... I would still have a mum! I would have control of my own body! All the memories I could've made with my sister! All the experience of magic, the knowledge! All gone!'' He ranted, a flare of magic sparking around him, every time he made a new point. 

Every step forward he took, Quirrell took a step back, slowly touching the walls of the room. Quirrell began his attack. 

''Avada Kedavra!'' He exclaimed like the fool he was. Harry took out his wand and deflected the attack, much to Quirrell's shock. 

The voice of Dumbledore was heard from Quirrell once more. 

"Don't be a fool," snarled the voice. "Better save your own life and join me... or you'll meet the same end as your parents... They died begging me for mercy..."

"LIAR!" Harry and Camellia shouted suddenly. Quirrell's wand rose to attack, but was stopped by the voice.

''Make him get the rock first! Flamel didn't tell me how to get it!'' Camellia smirked, helping her friends up. She then led them with her until they all stood in a straight line, with the twins in the middle. 

The four others understood what their mission was. 

Neville, Draco, Camellia, Harry, Ron, Hermione raised their arms up simultaneously. All yelling the first charm which came to mind. 

''Expelliarmus!''

''Stupefy!''

''Confringo!''

''Impedimenta!''

''Wingardium Leviosa!''

''Bombarda!''

"AAAARGH!"  Quirrell floated in the air, his wand on the floor, shocked out of his skin, with two explosions sent his way, his body denying what he told it to do. 

Finally, the twins using their wand to drop him to the ground, grabbed hold of the man who screamed in agony. Blisters seemingly crawling up his skin, peeling off, burning into ashes as they flaked onto the floor. 

Harry grabbed Quirrell's neck and Camellia grabbed his face, and the man disappeared into dust, gone forever, never to bother anyone anymore. 

Camellia and Harry fell to the ground, unconscious and their friends caught them immediately. The four of them dragged the two through the black flames, and took the cauldron off the fire, drinking a sip out of the potion, forcing some of it down the twin's throats as well.

They walked past the purple flames safely, but when they arrived in the chess room, they weren't alone anymore.

The children screamed as they fell unconscious, a nasty glint of half-moon glasses the last thing they saw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 112 17
Harry James Potter and his twin sister Olivia Jane Potter, discovered an amazing secret about themselves last year. They were actually a witch and a...
158K 5.6K 54
(Y/n) knight somehow gets stuck in parallel universe of Harry Potter and Wizardly World...Being a potterhead she know everything that is going to hap...
14.1K 653 62
For almost 10 years, the twins Joni and Harry Potter lived under the roof of their relatives the Dursleys, who treat them poorly, and with no knowled...
2.6K 43 12
"You know Potter, there's a very fine line between perfection and illusion, people just can't notice it unless they look close enough." -Alexandra Ri...