The Gap Between

By dangdang140

After Iason Mink head of Tanagura Syndicate released Riki back to the slum, he haven't heard of him since the... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 In the Past 1
14 In the Past 2
15
16
17 Flashback 1
17 Flashback 2
17 flashback 3
18
19
20
21
22

6

1.1K 16 14
By dangdang140

Authors Note:

Thank you so much for everyone waiting this chapter is dedicated to @hohohuhuh

Let's start reading 😊

***

"I didn't tell anything that you didn't want to go out" Timothy said

"Thank you" Riki said as he trail the IV hose which was attached to his vein "I maybe like this but, I do get sick and I am no powerful"

"Indeed, Riki one way or another they would find out the other town leaders was also questioned but no one would tell a single thing that you wouldn't want to exposed"

"Because you're all afraid of that same thing and to Jupiter will impose?" Timothy nodded

"We Onyx are low in ranks we are easily to be disposed of, the only Onyx I know indestructible is you" Timothy said and Riki was saddened

"But I am no Elite or android of sort" Riki said

"But you are precious to him" pertaining to Iason "all of us Elites except for the Blondies was mind wiped about him, and if Jupiter finds out we have known and meet Harold Tax we would be in big trouble."

"Your scared?"

"Who wouldn't? When we meet him he gave us the horrific memories back, that have been erased for a good reason, he wasn't supposed to be remembered."

"Let's not talk about him." Riki cut him out

"Indeed Riki when you came here you are like Regina itself, then after you came with them and they have healed also."

"Regina is the only wasteland that looks so good, and have a heart for trash like me and the rest, unlike Ceres, Regina doesn't deserve to be destroyed, you are more than just an elite, you have a soul the rest didn't have."

"I need to leave now" the onyx stands up "By the way Grace is coming back"

"What? Is she already done with her soul cleansing? It's not yet over right?" It was to be after three years

"Grace was concerned that she wanted to check you herself" Timothy explained

"Who's Grace?" Iason came along with Raoul

"Riki's former lover, and she's the local herbalist here-" As Timothy said this Iason suddenly grabs Riki's arm they were all so shock on how quick he was from the doorstep to Riki's bed

"Master!" Pier was in shock and he quickly came to stop Iason "you stop that! I have been so patient with you! Master!" As he grabs Iason but Raoul stop him

"How dare you touch him!" Raoul said "Iason!"

"So you've enjoyed yourself too much of Regina?" And pressed Riki's cheeks that it made the man winced in pain "that's it, your going back to Eos with me."

"LET MY MASTER GO!" Pier pushed Raoul and then strangely he snaps the beaded curtains and the beads just scattered over the floor

"Pier stop that!" Timothy warned "Riki please do not!" He warns the other "Lord Mink I beg you to stop, it's been a very long time ago when they split up!"

"But he is my pet he is not allowed-"

"Iason stop it, his IV tube!" And then he noticed that Rikis blood was already reaching the end of the IV bag, he let his pet go and he could see his hand marking the other's cheeks.

"Lord Mink I do not want this to happen again! He is a important citizen of Regina! He is one of the last people who brought Regina to it's glory! I will not allow you to hurt an Elderly citizen weather his your pet of not!" Timothy snaps out and left the room, it was the first time he acted like this to a blondie or any elite. This means Timothy itself is fed up with Iason.

"Riki you should know that  I'm furious, talk already and I'll forgive you." Iason said

"I will tell nothing! Get out of my house!" Riki said to him and he look on the other side of the room.

"Lord Mink, Lord Am please just get out." Pier said "We may resort to violence if you wouldn't comply"

"How preposterous!" Raoul said

"Who started it?" Riki said as he looks at the beads "you have a minute leave me or I will use force." He said in a deathly glare "you don't know what you're up too."

"Iason, let's go"

For the first time in a long time Iason accepted defeat to the same person, he accepted that he lost his pet ownership to Riki after the registry have expired and then he came back. He needs to accept now for the second time he couldn't impose his rights over the man he only love.

Regina is mysterious it seems even the neighboring town leaders doesn't want to give information, they rather cut their tongues, there is a connivance from Regina to the rest.

"Iason, Jupiter said she wants you to get a new pet"

"But I already have one" He said to his friend

"Iason  she isn't happy on how you acted in Regina, she also said that"

"She knew that Riki was there, she confessed to me after I came back from Regina, she hid the truth for two centuries, but it's the half truth, it seems that she was also surprised that Riki wouldn't age"

"Does she want us to continue to investigate?" Raoul asked he was as curious as Iason who have the ability to do this to the pet?

"No, she said let it go, she doesn't want me to get involve with Riki again" he looked at Raoul

"Your obsessed with him before, don't tell me you still" the Biochemist joked

"Raoul I have told you before, I love Riki"

"If I told I love Riki would you laugh?" Iason said as he look on data upon datas of people going out of Amoi for twenty years since Riki disappeared he got obsessed of checking the spaceports looking for his lost pet, having too many questions

Is he alright?

Have he eaten in time?

Does he have a descent place to stay?

Is he happy?

Is he with his friends?

Does he remember him?

The question goes on and on, he wouldn't stop looking.

Yet, for the first time Iason did after Riki turned over fifty years old, and it was so heavy in his heart that he stop upon seeing him, he should have made Amoi upside down for him.

"Are you going back again?"

"Raoul why wouldn't I?" He smiled

***

It's been three months Iason hasn't came back to Regina, It seems everything was doing well, Riki was planning to go to the Regis Lake a manmade from the beginning it was intended to be a catch basin of the waste water from the towns, they first put coals and other filtering elements to make the dirty water at least clearer and safe for cleaning, he was the one to suggest that they should make it a portion of the dam into a lake, it took them twelve years he started to research how to do it, he started cultivating freshwater plants from the available ornament aquarium plants to the edibles, in no time the plants made the water safe to use and even to drink at that then introduced to the man made lake some fishes, crustaceans, muscles they started to populate not to mention he also have put up a freshwater pearl farm, now they have a sustainable source of water and food, they've, converted some lands into agriculture, cattle farms. Now Regina was a paradise even introducing to the ecosystem some birds and animals. He owns a part of the lake and the huge property near it his, and he have expanded by buying the cliff.

"Your going to fish?"

"Iason!" Riki was shocked

"I suppose you are" upon looking at his rod "I am so proud to know that you are the mind behind this masterpiece Orphe was extremely surprised that in the satellite images this did exist in Amoi, now he's on his way to see this for himself" he smiled to Riki "you also put some sparrows and hummingbirds and ducks they look lovely flying around do you intend to put some doves as well?" He holds Riki's cheek "I would love to give you some pair of doves, and also some ravens" as he look at Riki's hair

"Iason this is my property! It's off limits!" He with step back

"Indeed you are a little bit greedy you should share a bit." Orphe Zavi said as he look onto the scenery "my your former pet did age and acquired some fine taste"

"That area!" Pointing to the other side "that is a part of the Regina Eco Research, go there! This is trespassing!"

"But your property is more to our liking" Aisha Rozen came "He have a stable of horses just like in the images, I want to see your pearl farm, you are the only one in Amoi that cultivatesthat freshwater pearls, your a pioneer indeed"

"Regina is the only land field I know that look this good." Orphe said

"Not to mention other towns pay for clean water supply from Regina where at first they threw their dirty ones" Aisha remarks

"Timothy and his people are indeed asset to Amoi" Orphe "I saw you riding a horse can we try?"

"You could at least set us a horse ride tour on your property, it seems fun, why not tomorrow" Aisha

"That is for my horsehair farming! Now stalking me via satellite?!" He looks at Iason "and them too?"

"Not really we got intrigued on how does Regina do things." Aisha said a half lie they were also mesmerized to the black hair it's hard not to watch him

"Why not pet, I enjoy seeing you doing your thing, but in three months I got bored." Smiled "I am on a vacation for a week but Aisha and Orphe would spend a few days here"

"So your staying at Timothy?"

"No"

"There is a Decent Clubhouse here"

"Your place is one of the best here"

"No way!"

"Why not?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 158 11
Toma. Who knew behind his usual cheery self, he was suffering so much. The loneliness he feels. The overwhelming desperation he feels when Ari almost...
110K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
372K 17.1K 59
If there was an award for laziness then everyone was sure that Ryo would be the one to get it every year but what Ryo didn't expect was that he was o...
30.8K 3.3K 57
DualPOV ♥︎ After eleven years of no contact, fate thrusts ex-lovers Ren and Gio back together. Their chemistry is immediate, but she thinks she's br...