The Perfect P.A.

By AhleeCHaxp

After 6 years of being in a relationship Italee finds out who her boyfriend really is, an abusive ass hole. S... More

Italee's pov....
Axel's pov....
Italee's pov....
Axel's pov....
Italee's pov....
Axel's pov....
Italee pov....
Axel pov...
Italee's pov....
chapter 12

Italee

143 5 0
By AhleeCHaxp

It's Friday afternoon and I've done nothing but cry and eat. I'm not sad that I'm no longer in a relationship with Cain but I still cry I don't know why maybe because I'm weak, or because I'm lost I have no idea but I need to get my shit together.

There is a knock at Alleys front door. Today is the first day I've been along since I left Cain he hasn't tried to contact me and I'm not hiding but damn if I ain't scared right now.

I walk over and peek out the door hole, I see the top of a blonde head it's Tosh, my heart slows down a beat and I let out a shakey breath. I open the door, wait I tell her as she walks away. She turns, oh my gosh Italee she says hugging me.

You had me scared to death, she says after I tell her what I've been up to the past couple days, I told her about Cain. I don't want everyone to know but I do owe some people the truth and she is one of them.

"Axel has been out of his mind worried about you he went to your house and..." I stop her, "wait Axel knows? He's worried about me? I didn't even think to call him! oh gosh I'm so terrible I didn't even think  I just sent in my replacement."

Tosh puts her hand on my shoulders, "love it's okay! he don't know everything but he is panicked I think you should call him. I have never seen him this crazy."

I didn't call him right away like I should have. I'm not even sure what to tell him or how much he knows and after that night at the club my feelings are just a bit more complicated so I did the next best thing and I text him.

Italee: Hey! It's Italee this is my new number. So sorry about this week I will get everything caught up Monday. you won't even know I was gone promise.

He responded right away.

Axel: What the fuck Italee! Where are you?

Italee: I'm around why? are you mad?

Why would he be mad at me? I always send in a replacement he likes.

Axel: well because my daughter is freaked out, my cousin was scared to death and after everything I was told you didn't show up to work!

Italee: Emmie is freaked out? You were told about what? I'm not understanding.  I will explain everything when I get back on Monday.

Axel: not going to work for me babe, on my way dont you move!

I read that over and over he was coming here. How did he know where I was and why does he care.

Twenty minutes later there's a knock on the door. I'm a mess my black hair is piled up on top my head, I have on the baggiest white shirt and a pair of small tinker bell shorts, my face is pale and bare of makeup I'm a hot mess correction.

I swing the door open and there stand Axel,  he is dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans with a plain white shirt I hardly see him in anything but suits not that he looks bad in a suit but he looks amazing in jeans.

"Axel you didn't have to come here I will be back Monday," I say eyeing him he looks pissed with a little relief in there maybe I don't know.

"You going to invite me in?" He ask. I step aside and let him in.

He take me in looking at me from head to toe he stops on my face and I look down. He places his hand under my chin lifting my face. I look at him trying to stop the tears threating to break through.

I don't want his pitty I already feel weak. I wipe at the tears on my face, "I'm fine" I say. He pulls me into his arms, "what the hell Italee" he hugs me. I stand there because I have no idea what to say finally he pulls me back and says, "now explain because I'm driving myself crazy."

"It's been a little over a year since this started, dont ask me why I didn't say anything or why I stayed I still don't know."

"How bad did he hurt you?" He eyes me. It's a lot better than last week I say to him. Show me he demands and I'm not sure why but I turn around and pull my shirt up, the brusing is no longer red and purple it's a blue green color and looks good compared to what it looked like a week ago.

"I'll kill that mother fucker" he says, I turn around "really he hasn't tried to contact me just please let this go." He looks at me like I have ten heads, "did you at least press charges." I looked down knowing he's going to be pissed. "No I don't want to relive it plus his dads the govener hes got to many dirty connections just please drop it" I all but beg him he has no idea what the Tipton family is like.

I pull down my shirt and he pulls me into him  "baby you have no idea the things i can do, the connections i got but it's your choice for now, but if he even tries one time to contact or see you, I promise he won't make it out alive."

Just now sitting in Axel's arms listening to him talk like this I realize a few things one: I'm ending a relation ship and quickly falling for someone two:he keeps calling me baby and three: he threatened to kill Cain and after all this I feel so safe with him.

"Fine I say because I don't want to piss him off anymore," he is so serious right now it's kinda scary.

I have to get Em from school but I want to continue this conversation How about I take you to dinner Saturday night? he ask. How can I say no, "okay that sounds good." I say. He leans into me and places a gentle kiss to the top of my head, I watch him walk out feeling like I need more of his touch.

After Axel left I made a decision to get my self together, Cain will not take anymore from me he's taken enough.  Im going home to mama J she will know what to do.

I pull up to the one story white farm house, we used to have all kinds of farm animals but after pal passed mama j sold half the farm now she only cares for horses.

I turn the engine off and take a deep breath telling her is going to be the hardest. I walk to the front door and take in the familiar smell of fresh cut grass and cedar.

I walk in and find mama in the kitchen she looks up, "there's my girl" she says with a giant smile that fades as soon as she took my appearance in.

"What in heavens happens to your face baby" she ask setting down her pans. "I'm so sorry I sob, I'm so weak" I shake my head." What are you talking about! She scolds, you are the strongest person I know," she says hugging me.

After an hour of crying and spilling my guts to mama j I was exhausted but felt much better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
989K 30.6K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
791K 79.8K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
256K 7.6K 45
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...