Mutes Don't Stay Silent Forev...

By Shara_G_Glenn

Peter Parker was always a quiet boy after his parents died. He's been taken care of by his Aunt, & Uncle, & h... More

A Normal Day (RW)
Meeting (RW)
Short Squad (RW)
Next Encounter(RW)
Suspicions(RW)
'Long' Day (RW)
Problems at SHIELD (RW)
Talking
Savoir
Meeting PT 2
Nightmares
Colors
Talking Pt 2 (Short)
Day at Home
Sick(Shorter)
The Beast
Watched (really short)
Brother Satan(really short)
Meeting Pt 3
Changes of Another
All I want is You Pt 1
Hello!
Sigh
Hm
Update
Question for all
Ao3 and FF.net
Ello
Um
God damnit.

Closed Doors

556 34 3
By Shara_G_Glenn

"Meet me at the park tomorrow. 3 o'clock sharp. Dress nice...Don't be late princess~

Peter:

Why did I come here early?..Ugh..I hardly had time to even fix my hair thanks to me rushing out of the door!

"I'm 5 minutes early...I should just wait a bit more.." I whisper to myself grabbing my phone, & opening it.

"Ah! So, you came early I see! Nice too see ya baby boy!" Gah! Wade?! He's here early too?!

"Oh-ah hi Wade! Um..when did you get here?" I ask turning to face him. He smiles, having his mask off is quite nice.."I've been here for ten minutes actually! Just planning how the rest of our day will go, since there isn't much to do here in New York, but fight crime!" He says walking towards me. He comes to a stop." Well then Mr. 10 minutes early. What do you have planned for today?" I ask crossing my arms. He smiles while rubbing his head." Ah, you see I haven't got much really. Just hoping you'd like to go to one of the new Cafes with me? Or to even just chill here at the park? Go see a movie, or something?" He questions. Must be a first for both of us then.

"Well, you asked me out. Why don't you choose?" I ask with a sly smile. He smirks."Oh if I chose we'd be doing something else right now, but I don't think your ready~" He flirts. My face goes red."Fine! We'll go to the cafe! Oh my god, why do you do this!?" I ask grabbing his hand. He laughs."Because you love it! Hahaaa! Hmm...Or would you like to do it instead?~" 

"EEP! No stop! Cafe! We're going to the cafe! Wa-Put me down!" I practically screech. He only laughs more."Nope! Besides! When I carry you like this I get to grab your ass!" He claims. Wait wha-

"DON'T DO THAT IN PUBLIC! I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!" I scream as he walks across the street with me in his arms."No you wouldn't!" He says letting me go, so we could walk the rest of the way there. scoff...try me.

Later

"& then I was like; it could happen! Like don't you see it right there! He was like; nah man I can't see what you see, & I was like; but bro don't you see this knife in your head! & then he threw the controller on the ground in a fit. Dude fuckin broke my PS4. Still owes me a new one by the way. Anyway, tell me what have you done in your free time?" Wade asks. After laughing I look back at him, a warm look crosses over his features.

"Um..well besides my patrols-I'd have to say that...sleeping, or going for a walk is what I do in most of my free times." I answer grabbing my coffee, & taking a sip out of it.

He snorts." Sleep? Well then what do you dream about? Me I hope~" He flirts. I snort as well. "No silly! Hm..I dream of a world without Spider-man ya'know? Just wanting to be human. Just needing to be saved from danger, just living a normal life. It's all I dream about..however there are other dreams..like what if people who are gone today are here now?" I smile sadly at him, hugging myself.

"Hey, if it makes you feel better..let's just have the day to ourselves! We can walk around New York, & have fun! We wouldn't need to worry about anything, or anyone coming after us, or wanting to kill us ya'know! We can make it your day!" wade suggests smiling brightly at me..I smile back, as bright as ever."That would be great Wade.." I say. 

"Okay then! How about we finish our ice cream, so we can go roller skating! I haven't done that in like forever! It's almost like I forgot how to skate!" He says almost stuffing the chocolate ice cream into his mouth. I laugh.

"Ok! Ok I'll finish mine quick! But don't start complaining when you get a brain freeze!" I say already almost done with the ice cream in my hands. He shrugs off the warning.

Later

"Ugh..I should've eaten that choco icey slower...ah..Hiss the sun hurts! I'm dying!" He yells as we make over way to the closest skating area. I chuckle." I warned you, but nooo you wanted to rush today, so eat it like your starving! Don't worry though, it'll go away in a bit once we get you something nice, & warm! Let's hope this place has pizza!" I say grabbing his hand subconsciously.

Wade:

I flinch as he grabs my hand, seemingly not noticing..heh

{By the way that kiss last night was hawt}

(Oh my god..how can you say hot like that? You sound like this women I know..)

What chick do you know that I don't know?

(Plenty of women you forget on a daily basis. Anyway, how do you feel about everything Yellow's done, so far?)

Ah.. Well. He's doing better than he has in the past.

{Hey!}

But, I think I want to take things in control for now...I..I really do like him, so I want to make things special..

(As special as being a vigilante, & Merchant is..be my guess.)

{Hey. We're here.}

"Wade! What size are you?" Peter asks. I look down at my feet thinking for a bit.

(When you don't keep track of the little things..your a size 14.)

Thanks!

"14! What about you Pete?" I ask as we both pull out a couple bills to pay for the skates."Ah..um I'm a size 10 in a half..Mom was small for her size, & dad barely made it to 6ft from what I can remember from my aunt, so I guess I got most of my moms genes, but some of my dads." He answers, as some chick at the desk hands us our skates, & we pay for them.

"Hm. Small size, & tiny feet! What else is perfect about you besides you cute ass~"

WHACK

"STOP SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC!" He yells blushing as we both walk away from the desk. The lady laughs watching us walk away.

Putting our skates down next to our table for the time being I go to get us some food.

Coming back I notice someone talking to Peter...

(Can't be too bad right? That males laughing.)

{If you mean that lust driven laugh coming from him as he touches over princess then there's nothing wrong right?}

(Oh Yellow...)

...

I Slowly, but quickly walk over to them smacking the table with my hand to get the guys attention. He looks at me unamused. 

"Can I help you sir?"

"Yes actually. I was hoping for a certain someone to back the fuck off from my date." I command as calmly as I could be. The bastard scoffs.

"Good luck man. I was here first, or did you forget that?"

"Um actually-"

"I'm sorry. But that simply wasn't me asking you to back off. In fact I was commanding you to, but it seems like your still here..." I growl out. I chuckle a bit.

"We'll have to fix that.." I say with a deep frown.

"Heh oh yea? What are you going to do about it-"

Cutting this bastard off, I punch him across the face making him fall onto the floor.

"Hiss! Dude! Like-what the hell's your problem!? Can't you see when someone is taken already?!" He yells standing up, getting ready to fight. I glare at him.

"I'd like to ask you the same thing. Now. Back. Off!" I yell punching him in the face, before grabbing his head, & kneeing him in the nose-hearing a crack, & a yell afterwards I go to punch his stomach only for my fist to be stopped. In growing rage I turn to face who ever grabbed my wrist..only to see Peter standing there.

We stare at each other for a bit...His pleading eyes waiting for me to let go of this guys head. I scoff throwing him down to the ground.

"I suggest you leave us alone scum or you face isn't going to be the only thing broken.." I threat, as Peter tightly grabs my hand dragging us out of the place. People stare at us in fear, or respect, as the doors close behind us..

Finally as the heat in my brain cools down I stare at Peter, as he keeps walking not facing me...

Shit

{Whistles! Damn! I think you ruined it!}

(Oh shut up Yellow! He hasn't done anything wrong!)

{Almost killing a guy was. Sure, you were protecting someone from some perv, but to kill them?}

(For once you say something smart..)

"Hey..Pete...I-I sorry..I just didn't like that bastard touching you n' all..Didn't make me happy to see how uncomfortable you were.." I say trying to fix things just in case. He stops for a second, & then turns to face me.

His face blank.

I try to read for anything, but I couldn't find anything...am I screwed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
640K 1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...