Voltron Legendary Defender Bo...

By Hunter_Annix967

Hey guys! This will work like scenarios to create a story. Requests are ALWAYS open so please don't be shy to... More

~How you guys met~
***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***
~ Getting to know each other~
~Realising that he likes you~
~Going on first your date~
~Him asking to be in a relationship~
~Trying to act normal with other people~
~Talking about now~
~ The first sign of trouble~
~ Something 'bad' happens ~
~ Going to the gym together ~
~ Cuddling and kisses ~
~ Meeting the family ~
~ Someone doubts your relationship ~
~ Tickle fight ~
~ He gets jealous ~
~ Making nicknames for each other ~
~ Getting caught making out ~
~ Something really bad happens ~
~ The slip-up ~
~ First fight ~
~ Spending the day alone ~
~ Resolving differences ~
~ Asking to move in with them ~
~ Your new abode ~
~Your bloody period happens~
~ He gets sick ~
~ Getting a nightmare~
~ He catches you goofing around ~
~ You and he babysit ~
~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~
~ You cook dinner ~
~ He leaves for a mission/ Being home alone ~
~ He misses you on a mission ~
|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]
~ Him coming home from a mission ~
~Getting a pet~
~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~
~ Waking up in weird positions ~
|Lance x reader| YOUR GENTLEMAN [15K Special]
~ Experiencing flooding ~
~ Second fight ~
~ I'm sorry ~
|Matt x reader| M Y L U L L A B Y [20k SPECIAL]
~ Helping you remember ~
~ "I just can't remember" ~
| WHAT'S UP FAM?!?!?|
~ Talking to your pet ~
|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]
~ Going to Karaoke ~
~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~
|Keith x reader| T H A N K Y O U [30K Special]
*** Break time special ***
***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~
~ Stakes at high ~
~ The break in ~
| I has been tagged... |
~ New Year's Eve ~
|Coran x reader| M Y L A D Y [35K Special] |
~ New Year's celebration ~
~ Dressing into his old clothes ~
| Paladin and Author | Embracing their element [40K Special]
~ Having odd miscommunications ~
~ You help him get to bed ~
~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~
|Lotor x reader| I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN [45K Special]
~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~
~ April Fools Day Pranks ~
~ Waxing each other ~
~ Comforting one another ~
60K Special | L E A V E M E A L O N E|

~ The blush challenge ~

632 21 10
By Hunter_Annix967

Hiiii! It's been a while but I am back with fortnightly updates. I know my absence has been a very big disappointment to you all but now that I have time back in my hands, I want to be able to finish this book properly as I feel I owe this to all of you and even more.

Thank you for your patience and I dare you not to fangirl or squeal after reading EVERYTHING. Losers have to confess some weird kink they have :P

(But please try not to reveal it in too much detail xD)

KEITH

Hours slowly ticked by as you and Keith struggled to look at each other in the eye. You eventually ended up lying flat out on the couch, scrolling through social media. Now and then your eyes would flick to Keith, sitting at the dining table. Your lips frowned in contemplation.

Keith never blushes, never has he ever blushed unless it over a petty issue or event. Most of the blushes were results over dumb arguments or random incidents. Slowly your thoughts became audible. 

Keith turned over his shoulder. You had been murmuring to yourself for the past few minutes. "Hey," Keith walked over the carpet and took a seat near you, "Is everything okay."

You panicked, quickly shutting off your phone. "Yeah-yeah! Everything's okay," you stuttered. The heartbeat in your chest wildly screamed out in protest. You were not okay. Keith almost saw that challenge!

Keith raised a brow, casting a glance to your phone. It was suspiciously brought closer to your chest and it made him wonder why you would be hiding something so personal from him. His face softened into a concerned expression. "Are you sure? Is there something you want to tell me, Princess?"

You looked down at your phone and grimaced. He thought you were possibly looking at someone else. "Oh," you set down your phone between the two of you. "Keith, I wasn't looking at someone else-" you took in a sharp breath, "-it's just that I got a text from Pidge and it's kind of personal. I didn't expect anything like that to come from her."

Keith slowly nodded his head. Your argument made sense but something was still off. "Alright then, let me know if you need help." You smiled as Keith slowly stood up from the couch. "I'll take Cosmo on a walk, do you think you could make dinner before we come back?"

"I'll come with you." You quickly jumped off the couch and ran to the bedroom. You rummaged through a small pile of clothes to pull a grey hoodie and leggings. There was no way that you were going to walk outside in the evening in booty shorts and a t-shirt. "Okay coming!" You cried.

Cosmo and Keith began to head out and down the stairs as you assumed the role of closing and locking the door behind you. The walk was slow at first, filing out of the apartment building and into the streets. At first, Cosmo was the centre of your attention. His blue coat and fluorescent yellow eyes always caught the attention of a curious stranger or awed child. It wasn't a proper walk with the dog until someone asked what the hell you did to his coat.

While Keith was distracted, you thought hard on the challenge. How were you going to make him blush? The only thing that ever made him blush was when you accidentally turned him on. Your face immediately steamed red as you remembered how awkward it was after that. You had to shake your head and hands to rid yourself of that fuzzy, nerve-wracking feeling inside your chest.

"Babe?" Keith turned around to see you suddenly flailing your hands like a chicken. "What's wrong?"

"Gah- nothing." You gave yourself one last shake. "I just remembered something."

"What?" Keith asked.

"Ugh, top bunk and how I might have liked it-" You quickly slammed your hand over your mouth as you realised how loud you said it in the park.

Keith froze as his face began to glow bright red. It looked like he was about to pass out or turn into a statue forever.

You crept closer to Keith and waved your hand over his face. "Keith?" You stammered.

"What?" Keith broke out of his trans, blinking out of his daydream.

"You froze."

"Oh, I did? Sorry, I just had a thought cross my mind. I must have stopped after that."

"What?" You asked.

"You being naked," Keith blushed, "That's the first time I ever thought about you like that."

"Frick, I lost the challenge."  

"What challenge?"

HUNK

Every day there would be a new aroma from the kitchen that crept all around the house. Admittedly, you had gained a few pounds since moving in with Hunk. However, your cooking skills were razor sharp.

"Dinner's ready!" You called out. You set the last dish on the table, appreciating how symmetrical it looked. "Boy, I'm good." The main dish was placed in the middle, surrounded by side dishes and snacks galore. 

The floor thundered as Hunk came bounding over. "The Honey Bear has arrived!" Hunk screeched. A few of the chickens let out a disturbing squawk, flapping their wings furiously. Hunk nervously laughed, scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry chickens."

You let out a small laugh as you and Hunk began to dive into your meal. Halfway through, both of your phones buzzed with a message. You eyed the sender ID, Pidge Holt. You nervously bit your lip. Nothing good ever followed Pidge, especially at night.

You held the phone up as Hunk asked, "What's the blush challenge?"

From Pidge Holt:

Guys! Nova and Keith did the blush challenge and she lost! Your turn! The first person to blush because of something naughty loses!

A squeak left your mouth as you read the last part. Naughty?! Out of all the word to use in the English language?! You flicked your eyes to Hunk who mirrored your reaction.

Both of you sat in silence, blushing at the text.

Damn you Pidge!  W///W

~~~~ BONUS~~~~

"Honeybear is looking for a snack sweety~"

"Pidge what have you done to Hunk!?!?!"

LANCE

"Baaabe!" Lance cooed.

"Get away from me!" You ran up the stairs, desperately hiding your face. You rushed for the bathroom, locking the door behind you. 

As soon as you and Lance received Pidge's text, Lance had been flirting with you nonstop. The first few attempts were horrible but then, somehow, it started to work. Your heart began to flutter, your stomach was in knots and your face was so close to burning.

"(y/n)~" he called seductively. "The bed's starting a get a little cold, I wouldn't mind having such a beautiful woman sleeping with me tonight."

"Lance McClain!" You screeched, "You shut up right now!"

"Oh, you're in the bathroom, how fitting." You heard Lance slowly climb up the stairs and stopping right in front of the door. "(y/n), the longer you hide, the harder I'm going to be on you~"

'Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!' You dared not to look in the mirror. If you didn't know that you were blushing and Lance wasn't around to see it, then you were still in the game. "This isn't fair!" You cried.

"Then come out and face me, I won't bite... yet."

"LANCE MCCLAIN!!!"

"(y/n), you're supposed to scream my name in bed, with me on top of you."

You face's temperature was surely soaring past the sun's. You were panting, sweating and so close to breaking. If Lance just says one more damn thing, you were going to scream at the top of your lungs.

A terrifying silence hung in the air as you tried to catch your breath. After maybe a minute you started to calm down, maybe even cool down a little.

"Fuck," Lance moaned. 

"Freakin-" You rushed to the door and swung it wide open. "You win! I can't take this anymore!"

Lance burst out laughing, crying out his tears. "You should see your face (y/n)!" He wheezed.

"Sh-shut up!" o///o

SHIRO

Shiro relaxed against the kitchen counter, gazing at you while you worked dinner in the kitchen. "(Y/n) I lik-"

"Stop." You tensed as Shiro began the challenge. This was not how you were going down.

"But really, I like-"

"Stop." You warned. You grew nervous as Shiro slowly moved off the counter and start to stroll his way to you. You tried to ignore his hypnotic gaze as his arms snaked around your waist, holding you close to his body.

"Then you start," he purred, "Say you like-"

"Not going to happen!" You almost squeaked out the last word, barely holding in your blush.

"Come on," Shiro smirked. He leaned in close to your ear, making sure you felt his break tickling against your bare skin. "Say, 'I. Love. You."

"I can't just say how much I love you asshole!" You shouted.

A few seconds of silence hung in the air as Shiro caught a glimpse of your red face. A soft chuckle resonated from his chest. "I win."

You whimpered, trying cool down your cheeks but Shiro softly took your hands off your face, slowly conquering your skin with soft and teasing kisses. "So, what do I get tonight, (y/n)."

MATT

It took both of your families to accept this challenge but here you were, bets in the basket with both of your families watching how you and Matt would go. Pidge sat across the living room recording the whole thing. You and Matt sat on opposite sides of the table, staring at each other seductively.

"Gosh, I like you," You started.

"Actually," Matt smirked, "I love you."

"I'm so freaking in love with you Matthew Holt."

"I love it when your eyes glow in the light like that."

"If I could, I would kiss you right now."

You and Matt began to grip the table as it looked like neither of you were budging. Everyone's face slowly began to frown or even glow red.

"Did you just say I have the world's greatest ass, (y/n)?"

"Dude, just marry me already!"

"Bet! Skip the wedding move onto the honeymoon! Then we can have something to talk about."

"Oh for sure!" You stood up so hard, the chair fell back, scaring nearly all of the family members. Matt met you halfway as you scrunched up the front of his shirt into your first. "I'll give you something that you'll NEVER forget!"

"You. Me. Bed. Now."

"Oh yeah? Come at me, bro!"

"You won't be able to stand for a week after I'm done with you!"

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!" Pidge raced to the front and pushed the two of you back from each other. "Both of you win! You can stop now!"

"Huh?" You and Matt looked over to your families who all had a blush from your heated challenge. The two of you started laughing, high-fiving each other as everyone was in ruins from your competitive flirting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.6K 30
PLEASE READ➡️Disclaimer!!!! I wrote these in middle school and stopped writing after around season 4 or 5. THEREFORE, anything canon after season 5 (...
169K 4.3K 55
Disney scenarios with reader and Voltron characters i suck at summaries!
185K 4.2K 142
Athena wasn't like any other girls. She longed for adventure, continually searching, exploring, discovering things that she has never known. It was...
1.8K 44 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...