Stigma [Book 1]

Av seokjinsstan

Kim Taehyung of BTS Chou Tzuyu of Twice The two most popular members of BTS and Twice respectively. What many... Mer

Introduction
HAPPY JIN DAY (Not a Chapter)
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Wounds that Return
Chapter 2 : I Need U
Chapter 3 : Tensions Rising
Chapter 4 : Going Crazy
Chapter 5 : Table for Two
A/N : New Book!
Chapter 6 : Snapped
Chapter 7 : Coincidence?
Chapter 8 : Cocoa
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 9 : Reasons...
Chapter 10 : Confrontations
Chapter 11 : Date Night
Chapter 12 : Step-by-Step
Chapter 13 : My Turn
Chapter 14 : Run with You
Chapter 15 : Memories
NOTICE!
Chapter 16 : Admiration
Chapter 17 : Advice
Chapter 18 : Prevention
Chapter 19 : Missing You
Chapter 20 : Broken
Chapter 21 : Tired
Chapter 22 : Seeing You
Chapter 23 : Cheer Up
Chapter 24 : Waking Up
Chapter 25 : Watching
Chapter 26 : Disguised
Teaser.
Chapter 27 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 1)
Chapter 28 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 2)
Chapter 29 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 3)
Chapter 30 : Retrace Our Steps (Part 4)
Short Note.
Chapter 31 : Back Again
Chapter 32 : Where?
Chapter 33 : Talk
Chapter 34 : Blame Game
Notice
Chapter 35 : Toss and Turn
Chapter 36 : Jealousy
Chapter 37 : Blood, Sweat, and TT
Chapter 38 : Family
Chapter 39 : The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 40 : MAMA 2016
Chapter 41 : Afraid
Chapter 42 : Guilt
Chapter 43 : Meeting You Again
Chapter 45 : Stigma
Thank You.
My Other Works
Scenery [Book 2]

Chapter 44 : Our Night

2K 83 20
Av seokjinsstan

Taehyung Journal Entry

Tonight was a night for celebration.

A celebration that was in the making for a long, long time.

A celebration I feared would have never come.

I've met you again my love. And this time I promise to hold you tighter than before.

I'm not letting you go this time. And don't you dare stray away from me again.

Because if you do, I know my heart won't be able to handle being apart from you once more.

It was fate that we found each other again.

For I feared that I might have lost you forever.

But for right now, none of that matters.

The only thing that truly holds great importance....

Is you. Chou Tzuyu.

Journal Entry End.

"Hey, I'm back!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

She walked back into their private room at the restaurant they were eating at after using the restroom. Luckily for them, the restaurant was empty. This is because it was closed. How might they be eating there you might ask?

Simple answer.

The restaurant is owned by Jeongyeon's father.

The members of both TWICE and BTS knew of Taehyung and Tzuyu's reunion. As a private way for them to celebrate, Jeongyeon asked her father if he could allow them to eat there in peace for the night to which he happily accepted.

The two stood up as they grabbed plates for the food they'd be eating. The two were starving, with Tzuyu not being able to eat well for the past few days. They were lucky to be treated to a buffet of freshly cooked meals. Just for them.

"We're not gonna get caught this time, right?" Taehyung asked as he piled his plate with pieces of bread and fried rice.

She shrugged.

"Who cares? That's not gonna stop me from being with you this time," she said from behind him, piling her own plates as well with fish cakes and various noodle dishes.

He smiled from her reassurance. For once in a very long time, he saw the girl he fell in love with as a kid. She was exactly the way she was before their whole crazy mess even happened. The room was filled with their laughter as they piled the plates with food, with the occasional teasing and bickering between the two in between. The feeling was great for the both of them. The two eventually made their way back to their table and began to dig into their food. They no longer cared how they looked in front of each other. Besides, it's not like they haven't eaten in front of each other hundreds of times.

This was just the first time they could do it comfortably in a very long time.

Before Tzuyu even took a bite out of any of her food, she watched as he took his first bite, quickly turning to his second, then his third and so on. She watched with a smile on her face as she reminisced of the times that she'd stare at him as he ate at late night diners. Watching as he scarfed down food too fast for his stomach to digest. She was happy to see that even now he still acted the same. He hadn't changed a bit and she loved that about him.

"Aren't you gonna eat Tzu?"

She realized he was now looking directly at her. Though she tried hard not to stifle a giggle as he had food scraps all over his mouth and pieces of noodles still waiting to be slurped as they dangled from his lips. To others, they may find this disgusting.

Well...

Maybe not.

He is Kim Taehyung after all...

But to Tzuyu, she found this to be the most innocent thing on the planet. His mouth full of food as if he hadn't eaten in days. She was the one who walked into the restaurant starving, yet here he was eating as if this was her last meal.

She shrugged it off as she began to eat her meal, enjoying his presence. It felt just like the good old days.

Except this time, she didn't have to remember all the fun memories.

This time, she was determined to make many new memories, filled with smiles and laughter.

She was here to make up for the time she lost with Taehyung. Just like she should've always been.

After about an hour, the two thanked Jeongyeon's dad before putting on their face masks and heading back to Tae's car. She yawned as they buckled up.

"Awww... is Tzuyu tired? I still have one more place to take her..." he said while pouting.

She smiled under her mask.

"If it's you taking me there, then I won't ever be tired,"

He smiled at that as he proceeded to drive off. As he drove, Tzuyu herself fell into a deep sleep.

•••••

Tzuyu...

Tzuyu...

She opened her eyes to find herself back in the forest. The playground looked a lot newer. As if she was back in time a few years ago. She looked around a noticed two boys bickering at each other. Who could they be?

She tried calling out to them, but they seemed so far away. Suddenly, she heard one of them say:

"Besides, how am I supposed to catch you by myself? You act like Yoongi is doing anything?"

"Whatever Seokjin. I never said I wanted to play," the other one said.

She blinked a few times.

"Yoongi? Seokjin? Why are they kids again?"

Cut from her thoughts when she heard a woman yelling in the distance.

"CHOU TZUYU GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE! IF I HAVE TO SPEND ONE MORE SECOND LOOKING FOR YOU, I WILL MAKE MY WAY HOME WITHOUT YOU!!!!"

She would recognize that voice anywhere. She ran in the direction that it came from to find her mother, yelling at two children. One of them was cowering behind the other as the young boy, who seemed to be no more than 6, stood his ground to her.

She then realized what was happening.

This was the moment that started everything.

This was the moment when her happiest memory walked into her life. Before this point, her life was filled with sadness and misery due to neglect from her family.

This was the day that he found her.

She smiled as she watched her younger self cowering behind him. Even at such a young age, he was so brave and caring to a complete stranger. She smiled when she saw her younger self holding the handkerchief he offered her to wipe her tears with in her frail little hands.

She thought for a moment.

What if he never found me that day?

Would my life turn out the same?

Would I be able to live my dreams the way I wanted to?

Or would my life still be filled with sorrow?

"I'm sure everything would've been fine."

She suddenly felt someone hold onto one of her hands. She turned to see Taehyung, watching the memory with her. He slowly brought her hand closer to his face and gave it a kiss.

"Someday. Somehow,"

He faced her with the smile she oh so loved about him.

"I know we would have found each other. No matter what,"

•••••

Tzuyu opened her eyes once she felt a cool breeze brush her feet. She looked around to find herself no longer in Taehyung's car. But she was sitting on an old wooden pier. She felt herself deeply snuggled into his arms as she looked up to see him staring out at the sea.

"Finally awake princess?" he said while smiling.

She pecked him on the lips as she sat up. She looked around as she took a deep breath. The saltiness in the air brought her comfort and nostalgia. Something caught her eye as she looked near the edge of the deck. Taehyung noticed it too.

It was their engraving from when they were kids. It read:

"The Adventures of Yoda and Jae Wonnie!!!"

She giggled, remembering when he brought her here for their first date as adults. Even then, he tried to throw subtle hints at her. It was a place that brought them both comfort.

She then noticed Taehyung pull out a sharp stick from nearby as he began to scratch something under it. She looked over to see what it read once he finished carving. It read:

"The adventure continues for Kim TT!!!"

She smiled.

"You're cheesy. You know that right?" she said while looking deep into his eyes.

He winked.

"Only for you my love,"

They hugged as she snuggled back into his arms, staring at the beautiful ocean lit up by the night stars.

Taehyung remembers back to the journal entry he wrote while she was asleep before leaving his car.

Taehyung Journal Entry

Until this cold winter ends...

And the spring comes again...

And until the flowers bloom again...

Please stay there a little longer...

Please stay there...

You know it all,

you're my best friend,

the sun will rise again,

no darkness, no season,

can last forever,

Seems like cherry blossoms are blooming,

The winter is gone,

I miss you...

I miss you...

If I wait a little longer,

If I stay up all night for a couple more days,

I'll go to meet you.

I'll come get you.

Until this cold winter ends,

And the spring comes again,

And until the flowers bloom again,

Please stay there a little longer.

Please stay...

Chou Tzuyu.

My Spring Day.

Journal Entry End.

================================

A/N : Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed this second to last chapter. There's only one more left. It feels bittersweet but accomplishing to finish this first story. I hope everyone enjoyed this process as much as I did.

Please stay a little longer for one more chapter!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

10.1K 486 21
Chou Tzuyu, a young and very beautiful lady, faced with pain and sorrow, had long giving up on life after her baby girl was forcefully taken away fro...
47K 2.2K 37
Its a story about Kim Taehyung; a popular K-pop singer and Chou Tzuyu, a University Student 💕 When two extraordinary people met together, their stor...
116K 4.5K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...
54.7K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...