METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 8

2.2K 45 1
By Tokkimallows

HYUNGWON'S POV

Wonho, Kihyun and I decided to have a movie night and you know talk about the new hotties classmates of ours. It was already late but Kihyun is not here yet.

"Where is he?" I asked Wonho since they live together

"He didn't go home earlier. Yah call him already" Wonho said before taking a bite of his sandwich.

I grabbed my phone and dial Kihyun's number. At first it was just ringing but then he finally answered once he answer his phone I put it on loudspeaker so that Wonho will able to here what he's going to say.

"Kihyun where the h------" I was cut off when I heard him moaned.

"Babe if you're going to keep doing this daddy will cum soon" he moaned. Shit I've never heard him this loud before. Yeah I heard him moaned before. He mostly have sex here in my apartment so that his sluts will not able to know where he lives yeah he barely bring a girl in his house. I'll tell you the scenes on the next morning. I'll find out the girl laying on my bed naked, look how rude he is, he didn't even cover her body. My eyes are definitely not innocent anymore. When I saw her and she saw me they always questioned me where's Kihyun is and nag me to give them his address but as Kihyun told me I didn't gave them his address. I always need to wash my bedcover on the next day.

He's a type of guy who don't like being on bottom he always wants to be on top and to take control. I saw him making out before with my own eyes. That night when I just finished taking a shower I open my bedroom and saw them making out hehehehe. As I said he wants to take control but he never made a girl bleed before cause I never saw a blood on my bedsheets. I need to wash them cause it's full of cum! And as I said I never heard him this loud before I heard him moaned but not like this. I also never heard him talks dirty during sex I always heard the girl being loud and just Kihyun's grunts.

From the other line I heard Kihyun moaning loud and a girl's moaning almost screaming and a loud skin slapping. "Daddy I'm going to cum" I heard the girl screamed. Then the skin slapping sound stopped.

"Shit, they're making out" I laughed "but why did Kihyun answered his phone"

"Geez. They're so loud" Wonho laughs "don't tell me Kihyun is already making out with one of the hotties in our classmates" he added.

"Definitely. Look here, he's Kihyun the guy who fuck random girls at first sight" I answered.

"Yah why did you stop? I need to cum too" We heard Kihyun said from the other line.

"Yah, leave them alone. Let's just have our movie night just the two of us" Wonho said then ending the call. [ I'm a Hyungwonho trash😂]

{JIN HEE'S POV}

The next morning I woke up when I opened my eyes I saw a naked Kihyun beside me. I try to get off of him but his gripped on me is tight.

"Yah, Kihyun-ah" I said as I tapped his bare chest to wake him up but he's not waking up instead he just groan and hugged me tighter. Then I notice the time and we have classes today.

"YAH KIHYUN-AH WAKE UP WE HAVE CLASSES" I said and pushed him away and standing up. I search for my panties that he threw randomly last night. I wear it and grabbed my white shirt I couldn't find my shorts from last night and he already saw me so I didn't mind wearing just a shirt.

I saw his boxer on the floor so I look back at Kihyun who's still sleeping tightly don't want to wake up. I grabbed his boxer then threw it exactly on his face causing him to wake up.

"Yah, I'm still sleepy let me sleep okay?" He said throwing his boxer back at me.

"Yah! Go dressed up I don't want to see your baby dick" I said throwing his clothes at him.

"How many time do I have to tell you it's not a baby. First you saw it last night. Second it's already been inside of your tight core. Third it makes you screaming in pleasure last night and after all of that you're still calling it baby dick?" He replied "or you just want to see it again?" He said then slide his hand under the blanket that's been covering his lower part.

"No, no. Don't do it Kihyun" I warned him. I look at his face and saw him smirking. Smirking Kihyun means he's doing something cocky. And because of that smirk my eyes went down seeing his dick poking on the thin blanket.

I look back to his face seeing the same expressions he's doing last night, some little movement under the blanket and his moving hard dick poking on the blanket.

"Yah! Stop it Kihyun" I said as I threw the fallen pillow at him causing him to let go of his cock and lay down back on my bed laughing. Geez look at this guy.

I rolled my eyes on him before going out of my bedroom and going to the kitchen to cook some rice. Then I saw Kihyun going out from my bedroom fully clothed.

"Yah go home now we have classes" I said.

"Where's my key?" He asked

"I saw it on the table near the couch earlier" I said.

He just nodded and grabbed the keys before going out. I went inside my bedroom arranging my messy bed that he ruined last night. Then I notice the time 30 minutes before time. So I left my bed and open my closet searching for my uniform. I lay my uniform down on my bed, then grabbed my towel. Then I heard the front door unlocked I thought it was Zuho. It was Kihyun with his bag.

"Yah we only have 30 minutes before time so why are you here?" I said

"30 minutes? So that means we have to hurry and we have to take a shower together" he said and put his bag down. He gripped on my wrist and dragged me with him inside the bathroom.

"Yah! Why are we going to have a shower together?" I whine as I cover my body with my arms

"Geez babe. Don't act like you never saw my body and remember I already saw you" he smirked as he took off his shirt then tugging the hem of my shirt.

"Let's shower together but your not taking off you're boxer and I'm not taking off my undergarments. Deal?" I said as I pushed his hands away from me

"Not taking off your undergarments. Geez no need to hide babe I already saw EVERY PART of your body" he said emphasizing the word 'every part' with a smirk on his face as he took of his pants leaving himself on his boxer.

He left me shocked at what he said. He pulled off my shirt then pinned me against the wall. Then I felt his soft lips dancing against mine. I wrapped my arm around his neck kissing him back. Then I felt his hand gripped my butt squeezing it making me moan.

"Let's have a little fun in the shower" He pulled away and gave me a smile. He held me by my underarm lifting me up then I wrapped my leg around his waist then his hand slides down to my butt holding me up.

He pulled me into a kiss as he hop in the shower. Then the cold water started to fall on our hot bodies. He pushed me against the wall making the simple kiss into a torrid kiss.

Then he pulled away from me for some air. He was panting really hard. His hot breath is having a contact with my neck.

"Shit look babe he's starting to grow hard" he said while looking down. My eyes went down to his bulge noticing it was becoming hard.

"Fuck, he needs something" he said as he walk away from me sitting down as he lean against the wall. Head thrown back, eyes closed and mouth gapped while me let out a moan. I think he's having a hard time controlling himself.

I walk towards him kneeling in front of him bending over to cupped his face. He open his eyes and look directly at me with lust.

"How can I help you with that?" I asked bringing his lips against mine then pulling away.

He take a deep breath then let out a grunt. His hand slide inside his boxer gripping his dick moaning. I grabbed his wrist and stopped him making him open his eyes.

I took a deep breath "Let me help you with that" I said

"Last night was your first time seeing a dick and now you sure you want to touch it?" He asked. I look directly into his eyes and nodded.

Then he pulled his dick out of his boxer. He was huge and hard. Standing very proud. His other hand grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand and place it on his dick. Earning a moan from him. I rubbed the tip of his dick using my thumb before moving up and down.

He grabbed my wrist once again guiding my hand to move faster on his hard rock dick.

"Shit I wanted to cum so badly. Faster babe" he said. I obeyed him and move my hand even faster slamming my hand when it comes to the base of his cock. I move my hand to the fastest way I can making him a moaning mess. Groans, moans and grunts went out of his lips. Then I felt his cock twitch.

"Fuck! I'm near" he moaned breathing heavily panting really hard face becoming red as a tomato."f-faster babe" he moaned. I gripped on his dick tighter and move my hand up and down with a fast pace.

After a few pumps "shit" he let out a moan and that's the moment he cum on my hand. I didn't stop moving my hand up and down and continuing to milk him. He was panting really hard when his climax hit him very hard.

"Fuck it" he moaned as he throw his head back, eyes closed and mouth gapped panting really hard. His dick started to softened and I let go of him putting him back inside his boxer.

"Shit! We have classes" I quickly stood up then help him too. He shyly laughed at what just happened.

KIHYUN'S POV

Yeah fuck it! I become horny again. Geez it's really hard to control myself in front of her. I really wanted to be inside of her every time but I don't want her to have a hard time in our school cause I'm sure she will not be able to walk. Like damn if I do that that's a triple jackpot for me being inside of her and wrecking her for three days! So I just let her to gave me a hand job plus she's a first timer so I didn't ask her to gave me a blowjob. Minutes have passed and we finished taking a shower. I went out first, I dry myself with her towel before wearing my boxer and my white tank top. I grabbed the towel from her bed and knock on the bathroom door.

"Jin Hee-yah open up here's the towel" I said. Then the door open and Jin Hee peek grabbing the towel from me.

"Thanks Kihyun" she smiles before closing the door.

I'm glad I met Jin Hee. I don't know why I'm glad? Maybe because she gives me a great sex? Forget it. We met because of that damn drink or dare and because of that intense lap dance she gave me that night.

❔❕❔❕❔❕❔❕❔❕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.2K 30
[UNDER EDITING] Heeseung - "Your resistance only fuels my need to control you even more." Sunoo - "I'm losing control, and I don't know how to get it...
29.6K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
307K 15.2K 84
in which he offers her a deal. ©thebiasgotmedeceased • c o m p l e t e • warnings: soft mature scenes. sensitive content. possessiveness. dom/sub re...
2.7K 275 88
In which Yoo Kihyun is a man, only a man, and nothing other than a man. Despite what his family and peers think of him. STARTED: 120918 ENDED: 261020...