METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 51

1K 30 0
By Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

"No one saw what happens I know the truth and I'll find a way to be with you....trust me and I'm sure we'll be together again...just let me solve this one...trust me" that is what he said to me after knowing he's engaged with Alyssa after that picture misunderstanding. Yeah his mother really did what she said and she wants Kihyun to take responsibilities cause he don't want Kihyun to ruin their family name and it can affect their business. The worst thing is Kihyun's family and Alyssa's family are former partners. Today is Friday, class has just finished and I was on my way to my locker when I saw Alyssa

"Oh hey Jin Hee, come to my engagement party tomorrow huh? I want you to be there at 12 pm" Alyssa said. "I told you I'll do everything to make Kihyun to be mine" she whispered at me before walking away. Then Wonho came.

"Where's Kihyun? Alyssa keep on inviting us on her engagement party tomorrow... She said she's engaged with Kihyun....well I don't believe it cause I want to know it from Kihyun" Wonho said "she might be making up stories right" he added but I'm not responding.

"Is it true that Kihyun and Alyssa are engaged?" Minhyuk suddenly came.

"They said Kihyun and Alyssa are engaged? I thought Kihyun had a girlfriend? Her name is Jin Hee right??" I heard the girls are gossiping.

"Yah Jin Hee? Its not true right?" Changkyun asked.

"It is" I response making them shocked.

"Aren't you going to do something about it?" Minhyuk asked.

"Kihyun told me to trust him with this one" I said

"And you just stay right there and just wait for Kihyun to do something??" Wonho asked.

"Well Kihyun done so many wonderful things to me ......so I trust him" I said. Yeah once Kihyun said something he'll do it.

-----------------
Today is Saturday and I'm just here at my apartment. Yes today is Alyssa and Kihyun's engagement party, even tho Alyssa invited me I'm not going cause Kihyun told me not to go.

So I just lay on my bed using my phone waiting for Kihyun to text or call me. Then the doorbell rang. I stood up from my bed and fix myself before checking the door. Once I open the door and saw a box. Just a simple box, simple black box. I decided not to take it but when I was about to close the door a saw a letter.

"Trust me with this" it says then Kihyun pop up in my mind. This might be from Kihyun. So I didn't hesitate and grabbed the box and put it inside. Once I open the box there's another letter.

"This is just the first conflict for us, its just the beginning cause I'm sure many more will come on our future. Once we get through this I knew we can handle our problems in the near future. Just trust me with this once Babe. I love you
-Kihyun"

It was a box full of foods. There's two packs of Mochi, a pack of yogurt, beer, kimbap, corn dog, pizza and a cheesecake. With another letter inside.

"we'll have a movie night later, I promise I'll come and DON'T EAT IT ALONE!!! -Kihyun♥"

It just made me smile because of what he just sent me and the fact that he really wants to come over even tho he has a engagement party.

--------------

I didn't notice that I fell asleep I look at the watch and saw its already 3 pm I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and saw Kihyun left a messages.

From: Kihyun♥ (1:30 pm)
I just got out of this fucking engagement party.

From: Kihyun (1:40 pm)
And I just have something to deal with so you can still wait for me right???

From: Kihyun (2:20 pm)
I just made a fucking deal with her family and of coarse with my mom

From: Kihyun (2:30 pm)
Just wait for me...I'll be there around 4? I love you

From: Jin Hee
Don't worry I'll wait for you...I love you too♥

KIHYUN'S POV

Today is the worst day for me, today is the fucking engagement party for me and Alyssa. I new this will happen someday, back then Wonho and Hyungwon always scold me that what if some of the girls asked to take responsibilities after we had sex and yeah Alyssa is the first girl who did this to me.....uhmm yeah basically it's a set up. I was inside a room fixing my suit. Then someone knock on my door.

"Sir, the party just started....Mrs. Yoo said you have to give a speech" our family butler said. I fix myself once again before going out.

"And now we have a word from the soon to be groom"

"Good afternoon everyone, I know why you guys came here...but sorry to say this, this isn't an engagement party cause we're not engage....this is just a get together party of our family business partners and our friends.....please enjoy your stay" I said and went back to the room. Then my mom suddenly came in.

"What's with that Kihyun?" She asked me.

"Mom....I told you nothing happen and I don't want to marry a girl that I don't even love" I defend.

"What was that Kihyun? Why did you----" Alyssa suddenly barged in then her mother came after her.

"I'm really sorry about that we'll talk about it" my mom apologized

"Mom! You don't have to apologize...I already said it nothing happened" I defend

"But what about the picture??" Alyssa's mom said.

"That's not enough for me to take responsibilities! If you're pregnant then I'll take responsibilities" I said and grabbed my things before going out. I said that cause I'm sure that's she just set that up and yeah nothing happened so definitely she's not pregnant.

------------
I finally arrived at Jin Hee's apartment. I knock on the door and wait for her to open up.

"Ki" she quickly hugged me.

"I told you to trust me" I said and lift her up letting her wrapped his legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulder. "And now I'm here" I said and planted a kiss on her lips.

I step inside her apartment and close the door carrying her inside. I gave her a passionate kiss before putting her down on the couch.

"Ki, I thought you're not coming back" she pout as her arms still wrapped around my neck.

"Who said I'm not coming back...I told you right I'll follow you and I just can't leave you cause I love you" I said and kiss her once again pushing her down the couch to hover on top of her. But then she pushed me.

"We're having movie night right?" She said.

"But remember the last time we had movie night we end up having sex" I said then she shook her head.

"This is different" she replied "I'm hungry" she added grabbing the box of pizza and two cans of beer.

"You'll drink??" I asked her and she nodded.

"This is a celebration for us" she said and open both of the can and handling it to me to have a toss.

"So you really trust me now??" I asked her then she lean closer to me and cupped my cheeks. She really know how to drive me crazy.

"You always do what you said....and" she lean for a kiss "I like that" she added before continuing to kiss me. Then she bit my lower lip then smile before continuing kissing me again. "I love you" she peck me before pulling away and sit beside me, leaning against me as she eat a piece of pizza and turning on the television.

"I love you too baby girl" I whispered at her and bit her ears making her gasp. "Cute" I said and hugged her. I really love this woman beside me. I'll do everything to be by her side and I'll never leave her.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
THEY'RE TOGETHER!!!! UWU!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 3.2K 44
β€’You have one new messageβ€’
57.8K 1.8K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...
4.9K 284 24
❛They lied to each other yet they lived happily ever after❜ Started : 14/1/2019 Ended :: 14/6/2019 Short chapters β™‘ Inspired by Thai WebSer...
5.5K 230 25
"I had loved her for so many years... but she's married now and she can't escape from him. I still love her and I know she feels the same". She's los...