METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 49

1.2K 30 19
By Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

I'm so happy that I'm with him once again. We spend the night at a hotel cause I told him that I'm too tired to drive back to Seoul. I'm happy that he brought me to his favorite place, he also told me that he used to bring Jiyeon there with him.

"Babe you're awake" he smiled. He smile often when he's with me. "Good Morning!" He greeted me with a kiss.

"Are we going to back to Seoul now??" I asked and he shook off his head 'no'

"No, cause if we go back now....I'm sure Alyssa is planning something and she'll do everything to pull us apart" he replied. "Why don't we just enjoy staying here together" he said hovering on top of me and cupping my face. I gave him a smile and he quickly attacked my lips, but I pulled away

"As much as I want to....but we both stink....we're wearing this clothes since yesterday" I said and he pulled away to smell himself. His nose crunch cutely as he look at me. "Yeah we stink" he laughed.

"You fix yourself we're going to shopping, well we need to change clothes" Kihyun said before heading to the bathroom. I grabbed my phone on the night stand and saw there's so many missed calls and massages.

From: Wonho
Where are you???

From: Changkyun
Are you with Kihyun???

From: Hyungwon
Are you with Kihyun? He's not answering my calls

From: Minhyuk
Are you okay??? Are you still with Kihyun???

From: Shownu
If you're with Kihyun you better tell him answer my calls or I'll beat him up when he showed up.

From: Jooheon
Did Kihyun do something horrible to you??? Are you okay??

From: Jinri
Yah! Where are you?? I'm getting worried here.

From: Jinri
GO ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

From: Wonho
I won't bother you guys....and I'll tell the others...I trust Kihyun so I know you're safe.

That's the messages from the other guys. They even sent the same messages too many times. Then I decided to dial Wonho's number and gave him a call.

On phone:
Wonho: you okay???

Yes, I'm with Kihyun and you're right I feel safe here with him.

You sure??? Well the others are worried.....

And yeah....just tell the others we're okay here..

Okay....be safe there..... And yeah Alyssa is searching for you two...bye.

Call Ended.

Alyssa is searching for us?? Well Ki is right we shouldn't head back to Seoul for today. Then he went out of the bathroom, he grabbed his phone and I heard him sighed.

"There's a problem Ki???" I asked.

"Nah... It's just, the boys keeps on calling me" he replied showing me his phone. There's so many missed calls, 3 from Hyungwon, 4 from Changkyun and Jooheon, 2 from Wonho, 6 from Shownu and 15 from Minhyuk.

"They're annoying" he said.

"They're just worried....go gave them a call especially Minhyuk and Shownu" I said and gave him a smile.

"Okay" he said and gave Shownu a call.

"Where the heck are you???" I heard Shownu asked from the other line. "No need to worry I'm okay, we're okay...I'm with Jin Hee.....bye" Kihyun replied then ending the call. Then he gave Minhyuk a call this time once Minhyuk answered.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! WE'RE GETTING WORRIED HERE! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US WHERE YOU GUYS ARE GOING! AND HOW'S JIN HEE? IS SHE OKAY? IS SHE WITH YOU?! YOU BASTARD IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER WE'LL KILL YOU....YOU KNOW SHE'S SO PRECIOUS YOU SHOULDN'T BE HURTING HER RIGHT NOW! AND HELL!!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE TODAY OR I'LL CUT YOUR THROAT!" I heard Minhyuk scolded him from the other line.

"I'm with Jin Hee and we're both fine....bye" he said and ended the call. Then I heard him sighed once again.

"What??" I asked.

"My ears hurt" he laughed. "Come on" he said I gave him a nod before going to the bathroom.
------------

Once we bought some clothes I lay on the bed and just wait for Kihyun to finished taking a shower. He went out of the bathroom just wearing his boxer and a bathrobe.

"Babe you want something??" He asked me as he dry his hair.

"Nah, I just want to take a shower" I replied getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

When I finished taking a bath I wore my undergarments and a bathrobe before going out of the bathroom.

"Babe why are you always like that??" Kihyun said, he's laying on the bed right now. I sat beside him and caress his head.

"What do you mean??" I asked

"Why do you always look so beautiful" he said as he stares at me.

"So I always look so beautiful?" I said as I went near at him making my lips ghost against his. Then he quickly pinned me down the bed.

"That's why I can't take my eyes off you" hr said before attacking my lips kissing me passionately. His kisses went down to my neck, then a knock came on the door. He pulled away and I look at him

"Wrong timing" he groan before he went out of the bed tying his bathrobe properly and head to the door.

"What's that Ki?" I asked him once he comeback.

"Room service they got the wrong room" Kihyun replied scratching the back of his head. "Now...let's continue???" He said and hovered on top of me.

He started attacking my lips once again. His soft lips, it always drive me crazy. My hands automatically went to his soft ash grey locks, as I response to his kiss. His kisses went down to my neck sucking and nibbling on my skin. His hands slide down to my waist removing the tie of my bathrobe and opening it to expose my body.

"Gosh babe, you always drive me like this" he said and hr continue nibbling my skin on my collarbone. My hands slide down to his waist and do the same with him removing his bathrobe. Then his hands grip my waist and up to my breast, cupping it through my bra making me moan. He took that chance to shove his tongue inside my mouth kissing me deliciously.

He pushed my bra up to expose my breasts and start massaging them making me moan against his mouth. I felt him smirked against my mouth. He pulled away and went to my ears.

"I've got you moaning again" he whispered then lick my ear. He always have his cocky attitude with him :-) He went to my neck down to my collar bone then he pull away looking at me with his signature smirk on his face. Then his hands slide to my back unclasped my bra taking it off after.

I cupped his face and pulled him down to me for a kiss but he didn't kiss me, he started to suck on my right breast and massaging the other one. I can feel his tongue circle around my nipple.

"K-kihyun....ugh!" I moaned as I gripped his hair. Then he went back to my lips to kiss me keeping me quiet as he massage my breast.

Then I felt his knee trying to get between my legs so I open up my legs and let him position between it. I gasped at the sudden contact of his clothed hard shaft against my clothed core. He started grinding against me while he massage my breast with his both hands, watching my expression.

"Damn that expression of yours babe" he said burying his face on my neck as he grind against me, gripping the mattress under me. "Fuck it has been months since I last cum" he groaned. "Sorry but I need to do this babe" he said pulling away from me and I gave him a nod.

When he pulled away from me he completely removed the bathrobe I'm wearing. Then he gripped my panties and took it off from me. He stand on his knees and took his boxer off revealing his hard and reddish shaft. He was about to put his dick inside me, the tip already touching my entrance when his phone rang.

"Answer it" I said then he groan reaching for his phone and answering it without looking at the caller's ID. Once his phone was against his ear he pushed his dick inside me making me moan and he moaned why the caller heard him. He was focused on his business on me then I notice he quickly came to his senses waking him from his fantasies.

"Mom?" He asked

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
HE GOT CAUGHT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 32 16
Elly's first encounter with her most loved idol was unexpected and she was thrilled that she could jump out of the window! However, she never expect...
16.4K 620 22
"who would have thought that we get tired so easily?" - JAY PARK AU, in which yang yerin and park jongseong seem to despise each other, but stick tog...
11.2K 385 19
[COMPLETE] "Let's play a game," He licks the corner of his top lip, and my eyes narrow in suspicion. "I bet that I can make you fall in love with me...
87 17 17
Lee Jooheon is a peaceful albeit pouty human being. As his childhood friend you know virtually everything about him, but he becomes a complete strang...