METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 48

1.1K 33 5
By Tokkimallows

JIN HEE'S POV

Today is the last day of the foundation week and there's a pageant held at the gymnasium.

"Best Couple, look babe we should participate" Shannon said to Hyungwon but Hyungwon refused.

"Why???" She whined

"I'm too handsome...once we enter that pageant I'm sure we'll win" Hyungwon arrogantly replied earning a hit from Shannon.

Time has passed and we went to the gymnasium to watch the pageant. Then I realized it is not really a pageant its just something to test the chemistry of every couple. They even pick some random people who look like a couple.

"Couple #1; Jaeyoon and Naeun, couple #2; Mark and Jieun, couple #3; Hyuk and Eunji, couple #4; Alyssa and Kihyun" the MC said. What the hell is he doing there together with Alyssa?

"And now we're picking a couple randomly" the mc said then the lights pointed at me and Wonho. "Okay come up here in stage" the MC called us and Wonho looked at me. I nodded my head saying "we'll go". Well Kihyun is up there so I really want to know what really happened why he's up there.

"She's Kihyun's girlfriend right??" I heard one of the girls said.

"Ah! Yeah that's her right? The girl he serenade during the acquaintance party" another girl said.

"Did she got dumped my Kihyun???"

"No, I think she's the want who dumped Kihyun look at how unhappy Kihyun this past few days"

"So she dumped Kihyun just to be with Wonho"

"What kind of girl is she???"

"Dating her ex's best friend"

"I think she's planning to date all of the princes"

"Oh she won't! Hyungwon and Changkyun has a girlfriend"

"So she's up for the badboys???? Look Kihyun then next Wonho then next I'm sure she'll be the reason of Changkyun and his girlfriend break up"

"How can she let go of Kihyun?" That's what I've heard from the other girls around me.

"Don't mind them" Wonho said "we both know the truth" he added. The both of us went to the stage together.

"So the fun will begin now" the Mc said. The pageant just started where we have to have a runaway walk together with our partners. Next category is the chemistry section. Where we have to do the pepero challenge.

"You okay with this?" Wonho asked me and I nodded since I notice that Kihyun looks like he's not hesitating to do it with Alyssa.

Wonho gave me a nod before placing the pepero stick between us. I bit the end of the pepero stick and he bit the other end. He gradually came near at me biting the pepero stick until it became short and our lips almost touch, if he take another bite our will touch. Then he finally stopped leaving the small piece of pepero on my lips.

"Now it's Kihyun and Alyssa's turn" the MC announced.

Alyssa grabbed the pepero stick and stick it on her lips waiting for Kihyun to take the other end. I look over Kihyun to see if he's going to take it. And yeah he took it. He gradually came near at Alyssa, he even grabbed the back of Alyssa's head until their lips is just inch apart and making the crowd go crazy. It hurts a lot. Why so I even let of Kihyun? I hate myself for breaking up with Kihyun just because of Alyssa's threat.The game seems like it about to end and its already time for the announcing of the winner.

"This year's Chemistry couple is couple number........." The MC announced "it is couple #1?" The crowd became crazy. "Couple #2?"

"Couple #3?"

"Couple #4?" Almost all of the crowds are shouting at them.

"Couple #5?" Crowds are still shouting but the previous one are louder.

"The Chemistry couple is Couple number four!!!!" The MC announced and the crowds went really crazy. The Confetti's are falling from above and the girl from the winning couple was given a bouquet of red roses.

"And now! The winning couple will gave their partner a kiss" the MC said. My heart beats faster I don't know if I can take it once he kiss Alyssa in front of me. I know I'm overacting about him kissing Alyssa but it really makes me jealous.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd scream. Then it shocked me what he did. He kissed me. I missed that lips of him. I missed the way he kiss me. His hands slide on my butt gripping it tightly pulling me closer. He grip my butt tighter making me moan taking the opportunity to shove his tongue. The kiss was really intense.

"Go get it boy!" Jooheon shouted from the crowd. All I can hear are Kihyun's friends shouting and cheering for us. Then he pulled away, the MC and the other contestant are just staring at us. I look over Wonho and he just gave me a smile and whisper

"Well that's the Kihyun I know" he said.

"Yah! Why did you kiss her??" Alyssa asked.

"Who am I suppose to kiss then?" Kihyun asked.

"Me, I'm your partner" she answered

"Sorry I got confused I don't know who's I'm suppose to kiss...my partner in this contest or my partner in real life?" He stated giving me a smile and holding my hand. Then he dragged me with him running away from them. He brought me at the parking lot.

"Come with me" he said opening the door of his car for me. I cannot let go of this chance. I gave him a smile before going in and he went to the driver's seat next.

The drive was quiet, none of us tried to talk. I just look at him cannot took my eyes off him. I really miss being with him. Then he look at me, I quickly look away to avoid his gaze.

"I know you can't believe what's happening right now" he said "its going to be okay" he added holding my hand that was on my lap. I look at him and gave him a smile.

KIHYUN'S POV

I just can't let her go. Right now I can't believe that she accept me once again and she's with me. Right now I'm not thinking if I'm getting her laid again, I just want to be with her always. I look over her and saw her sleeping. She must be tired from what happen today. It's almost sunset when we arrived.

"Jin Hee we're here" I wake her up and she look at me before looking over the place outside the car.

JIN HEE'S POV

when I woke up I saw Kihyun starring at me through the window, he was smiling at me. I look around and saw a beautiful scenery.

"Come here" he open the door for me and stretching his arms opening it for a hug. I quickly went out of the car and crash myself to him hugging him tightly.

"Its really you" I cried as I hug him tightly. I really missed being in his arms again. He pulled away and cupped my face using both of his hands.

"Shh...don't cry" he said wiping my tears away. "I'll be with you again" he added planting a kiss on my forehead, tears start rolling down my cheeks again I can't help it but hug him so tight.
He held my hand and dragged me with him. Right now where at a peaceful place, it was elevated and were able to see the sea. There was a tree and a small swing on it. I took a seat at the swing and admire the sunset I front of me.

"I love this place very much" he said then I notice something on the tree. Something was carved on it, it was a heart shaped and 'Kihyun & Jiyeon' was written inside it.

"Kihyun? Do you miss Jiyeon?" I asked him looking up at him.

"Uhmm...yeah I miss her a lot, it has been three or four years since she left me" Kihyun said

"She didn't mean to left you, she just died back then but I'm sure if that didn't happen she'll be right here with you" I suddenly said and I didn't earn a response from Kihyun. "Sorry to bring that up, and yeah they told me everything" I added

"I bet she still love me until now and that's the same with me" Kihyun said. "They said that once someone left you there's someone that will come to you, and I believe that it was you who came after she left" he said giving me a back hug

"I really don't know what to do that time she left me, I stopped myself to love someone cause I promised to myself that Jiyeon is the only one that I will love until I die....but thank you, you came into my life Jin Hee......and I will never let you go" Kihyun said kissing me on my cheeks and hugging me tightly.

"Even if you keep on pushing me away.....even if you're the one who surrender for our love.....even if you run away from me I'll keep chasing you, even if you go to Mars then I'll follow you...I'll go wherever you go" he whispered at me. I will never let him go. "I always love you" he added.

"And I will love you until I die" I answered and face him to gave him a kiss. I really missed him so much.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
THEY'RE BACK!!!! HAPPY FOR THEM??? IS THIS MEANS THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO END SOON??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 32 16
Elly's first encounter with her most loved idol was unexpected and she was thrilled that she could jump out of the window! However, she never expect...
558 20 1
Done with men, you amuse yourself with a dating app just to appease your friend only to find that you make an actual match. You try to play it off an...
2.7K 275 88
In which Yoo Kihyun is a man, only a man, and nothing other than a man. Despite what his family and peers think of him. STARTED: 120918 ENDED: 261020...
16.5K 334 10
Wonho slid his tongue over Hyungwon's body, caressing his skin with circular movements making Hyungwon's body flush and heat up. Once Wonho's tongue...