METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 45

1K 31 4
By Tokkimallows

"Park Jin Hee date me" Yuan suddenly spoke. I just looked at him shocked at what he just said.

"W-what? W-why?"

"I really had a huge crush on you Jin Hee. Seeing you happy makes me happy too. But now that you're broken and sad it breaks my heart" Yuan said

"Let me be the one who will cure those cuts from your heart. I'll do everything to make you happy I promised I help you get over this" he said and held my hand tightly.

"It's okay if you don't want to but can you please try and if it doesn't work at all we'll forget what happens and get back to being friends" Yuan said. What to do? I really don't know what to do! I just look at him without saying anything.

"Well I guess I'll wait for your answer...I'll give you time until tomorrow afternoon, goodbye" he said patting my shoulder before leaving

"What gotten into his mind?" I thought. I stayed there for about 10 mins. after he left still thinking if he's serious.

I was about to leave when Kihyun blocked my way.

"Excuse me" I politely said and turn to the other way but he followed me blocking my way once again.

"Why are you avoiding me??" Kihyun coldly asked

"Just....leave me alone" I said and pushed him away and made my way.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked once again.

"We've already broke up so I don't have something to do with you anymore" I said trying my best not to cry after saying such harsh words towards my love once. I avoid looking at him and continue to walk away.

Then he grabbed me by my arm tightly. I tried to get off of his grip but end up hurting myself.
"Kihyun, you're hurting me" I said with a shaky voice.

"Fine I'll let you go," he said with a sigh. "But first look at me, face me" he said and I followed what he said and he finally let me go.

"What do you want?!" I asked him. He didn't response. Then he quickly pulled me into a kiss. A force kiss. I can't help I almost response to his kiss "we already broke up" I quickly pushed him away from me.

"You don't have something to do with me anymore that's why you keep on avoiding me?" He asked as he walk towards me while I walk backwards.

"Is it because you already have Yuan? Huh? Jin Hee?" He asked with a serious tone. Then he pinned me against the wall.

"Is it because of Yuan?" He asked me but I look away.

"It is, right?" He said forcing me to look at him but I refused once again. "Fuck that asshole!" He shouted punching the wall behind me.

"What makes you love Yuan??? Huh???" He asked gripping my collar "does Yuan do this to you??" He asked and started kissing me "does yuan did this?" He asked once again and he grope my right breast making me moan, he took that chance to shove his tongue inside my mouth. Yes I love Kihyun but I become to hate him because of this. Because I didn't like what he's doing I push him away.

"This pissed you off cause Yuan didn't do this to you??" He said. "And I'll have to show him that you're mine" he said and pinned me once again against the wall.

He started attacking my neck, kissing and sucking my skin. Why is he being like this?? When did he turned like this? He pinned my both hand using his one hand and his other hand gropes my breast.

"K-ki-h-hyun.. S-stop" I murmur but he didn't stop. He grabbed both of my legs and carried me up. Smashing me against the wall. He grope my ass and keeps on massaging them and forcing me once again for a kiss. I pushed him away making me fall.

"I hate you Kihyun" I shout at him and I run away too bad I fall on the ground making me on all fours.

"So you like it like this? You've become so naughty babygirl" Kihyun said hovering against me. He started kissing my neck and and grope my breast once again. His other hand is covering my mouth.

He suck my neck that I expecting that he will definitely leave marks. His hand that's was groping my breast slide down to my thigh, sliding inside my underwear. Pushing his finger in and out of me making me bite my lips. I cried. Why is he like this? I don't like this side of him. I bite his hand that was covering my mouth for me to able to escape from him. He pulled out his finger making me able to pushed him away.

"K-kihyun d-don't be l-like this" I cried.

[Wonho's POV]

I was looking for Kihyun when I suddenly heard Jin Hee's voice.

"K-kihyun d-don't be l-like this" she cried. I followed where her voice is coming from. I found her leaning against the wall all curled up and looks scared.

"P-please Kihyun don't b-be like t-this" she cried then I notice Kihyun is out of control he was about to approach Jin Hee. I run towards him and push him away.

"Jin Hee are you okay?" I asked her.

"Get a-away from me!" She said without looking at me, she just pushed me away. She's still crying, her face was buried on her knees.

"Shhh, Jin Hee, its me Wonho" I said softly and she look at me with her teary eyes. Then Kihyun approach her once again and grabbed her wrist.

"Wonho move aside we have something to discuss" Kihyun aggressively pulled Jin Hee making her cry again.I pushed Kihyun away making him fall and let go of Jin Hee's hand.

"This has nothing to do with you Wonho!" He shouted at me

"I don't care! You're hurting Jin Hee!" I shouted back at him. "Come on Jin Hee" I help her stand up and take her away from Kihyun.

"You fucked this up! You already got fucked up once!" I said before going with Jin Hee "this is gonna be the last time, you're such a dick" I added before leaving. I went to the car and let her in and I started to drive.

"Why is he like that?? Is he really like that?" She asked me, she's still crying.

"I'll tell you if you stop crying" I told her and she started wiping her eyes using her hands. I get my handkerchief in my pocket and gave it to her.

"T-thanks" she said and wipe her tears. Then something caught my attention.

"You still love Kihyun, right??" I asked her and she nodded.

"But not in that way" she said.

"If you love him, I'm very sure you will understand him" I said
"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Once you find out" I told her without looking at her.

Is it really the right time for her to finally know one thing about Kihyun???

🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍
What's about Kihyun?? Sorry guys angst Kihyun is back....👿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 275 88
In which Yoo Kihyun is a man, only a man, and nothing other than a man. Despite what his family and peers think of him. STARTED: 120918 ENDED: 261020...
9.9K 424 16
❏ !¡ enemies to lovers ¡! ❝ 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘧𝘷𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪...
29.3K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
4.9K 284 24
❛They lied to each other yet they lived happily ever after❜ Started : 14/1/2019 Ended :: 14/6/2019 Short chapters ♡ Inspired by Thai WebSer...