METANOIA | YKH

By Tokkimallows

Park Jin Hee found herself at a crossroads after a regrettable decision-entrusting her first time to Yoo Kihy... More

METANOIA
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 44

1K 28 13
By Tokkimallows

"Jin Hee?" He said then I look up. What is he doing here???

"Jungkook?" I asked and he smiled at me. Jungkook is my senior during middle school. He's my first crush.

"Long time no see? How have you been?" He asked

"What?" I asked I cannot hear him because of the music.

"Follow me" he gesture then he walk all the way to the kitchen upstairs and went to the balcony.
I'm surprised that he knows this place well

"I thought you went to the province to live with your aunt?" He asked .

"Nah, ever since my parents left me I stay here at Seoul and try to live with myself and that worked cause you know I don't want to live with my aunt I'm sure she'll just get the money that my parents left me" I explained.

"So how about you??" I asked him.

"I'm running the hotel that my dad's owned" he said. "You've grown so beautiful, ever since I graduated at middle school I went to America to study and after I graduated I went back here" he said .

"You too, you look so handsome and about the wine.....I'm so sorry" I said

"Oh don't mind that I'm fine" he said.

"You're wife must be so lucky" I said

"Wife?? Me? Oh I don't have a wife I'm still single" he said. "You're husband must be the lucky one" he said

"Oh no! I'm still studying in fact I'm graduating this year" I said

"Oh yeah sorry I forgotten that you're younger than me" he laughed. Jungkook and me enjoy talking to each other until someone interrupted.

"You guys already knew each other??" It was Hongbin.

"We're senior-junior during middle school" Jungkook said.

"You knew this fusion bar very well huh?" Hongbin said and they both laughed. The three of us went back downstairs. The party got heated up. Music Blasting.

"For this fusion bar!" I shout and drink my last cup of alcohol.

-------------

When I woke up I was laying on the bed and I was beside Hongbin?!?!? He's topless!!! But I'm still wearing what I wear last night. Then a knock came on the door reason why Hongbin woke up. Once his eyes open it landed on me and it made him shock that he fall on the floor.

"Yah! What happened?" He asked when he notice he's topless then he quickly pull the blanket to cover himself.

"I don't know what happened?" I freaked out then the door open.

"Oh you two are awake" it was Jiyeon.

"Why are we in one bed together?" Hongbin and I asked at the same time.

"Did something happened?!" I asked Jiyeon and that question made her laugh.

"Why are you two freaking out about this kind of situation if you two are dating?" Jiyeon said.

"WE'RE NOT DATING" we both said.

"Ow sorry I thought so....that's why I also thought that sleeping in one bed are okay for you two" she said. "You two passed out last night then when I was about to bring Jin Hee home first I don't know her address and I only know Hongbin's place so I thought of Jin Hee spending a night with her boyfriend is okay....well I guess you two are not dating" she explained. And yeah it explained everything.

~~~~~~~~~
The next day Jiyeon and I fly to Jeju to handle things on the cafe she's planning to open like what Hongbin told us.

Jiyeon let me stay at her house. She let me stay at one of their guest room.

"After you unpack your things we're going to the beach where I'm going to open the cafe got it?" She said and I nodded "oh if you need me my room is upstairs on the right side" she added before going out. I started to unpacked my things. After unpacking I took a quick shower and dress up nicely.

Once I finished I went upstairs to find Jiyeon. Okay right side here we go. I knock on the door and after a minute the door open revealing Jungkook? What is he doing here?? Water dripping down from his hair, his body is seen and his visible six pack abs, and a towel around his waist.

"J-jungkook??" I asked then he quickly pulled me inside his room closing the door behind.

"Why are you here Jin Hee?" He asked.

"May I ask you the same question Jungkook?" I said then someone open the door. Once the door open I heard a low whistle.

"Looks like my brother is already making moves with you Jin Hee" Jiyeon said

"Y-you two are siblings??" I asked and they both nodded.

"Yah get dress up already, cover up your body it sucks" Jiyeon said pulling the towel that was wrapping Jungkook's lower body. Thank god Jungkook caught it.

"We'll wait for you at the living room" Jiyeon added pulling me by my wrist.

"You know, I think my brother likes you" Jiyeon said but I quickly shook my head no.
------------

I already handle things for the cafe and I'm going back to Seoul now cause school is going to start again.

"You're already going???" Jungkook asked me.

"Uhm yeah school going to start soon" I said and he just nodded.

"Well I guess its a goodbye now?" He said scratching the back of his head

"Not totally a goodbye, I believed that we will meet again someday" I said and he nodded.

"Looks like my brother doesn't want you to leave yet" Jiyeon said

"Noona" Jungkook said giving Jiyeon a frustrated look.

"See you next time Jin Hee, take care" Jiyeon said giving me a hug before I said goodbye.

-----------

I finally went back to Seoul and today school started once again. Well another boring day at school. I'm being left out cause all of my friends are dating with their boys well I'm used to it. Class have finished and I don't want to go home yet so I stayed inside our classroom

"Jin Hee you alright?" Yuan asked. I looked up at him and nodded giving him a weak smile.

"You want someone to talk to?" He asked and I nodded "come in let's get some fresh air" he said and I followed him. He brought me at the rooftop.

I told him everything including what happened and what I feel. Yuan is such a good friend. He told me that he's always there to listen to my problems and hell do everything if he can help me.

"Park Jin Hee date me"

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
Chapter 44! Finished!!!
Book is going to end soon aw😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 385 19
[COMPLETE] "Let's play a game," He licks the corner of his top lip, and my eyes narrow in suspicion. "I bet that I can make you fall in love with me...
558 20 1
Done with men, you amuse yourself with a dating app just to appease your friend only to find that you make an actual match. You try to play it off an...
1M 26.3K 153
WELCOME TO THE BIG BOOK OF MONSTA X MONBEBES! \0/ โ†  imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED} โ†  short one-shots {REQUESTS CLOSED} โ†  MX ship collection ; tell me ab...
8.3K 618 20
They were flying above the clouds but everything changed the day kihyun decided to end it all. "I lost you in my mind"